All Comments on 'Arabian Nights Ch. 01'

by freefantasies

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow! I hope this is the beginning of a long series of stories about the seductions of Sherazade & Co. I'd like to find poor Jane, fresh from divorce, entangled in the net of one of these women-eaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love the style Change it fits more with the theme of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And honey you shoud really add this style more with other storys since i want to see and experience it through the pov of Shahrazad and ana and ingred other character

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am impatient to read the next chapter, but I think the married mother of the first adventure deserves her own story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! awesome as usual! I'd like to read a story of seduction by the duo Jasmine-Sherazade at a bachelorette party. Maybe Jasmine could capture the bride and Sherazade the future sister-in-law (the mother of the first chapter?). A quartet on the ashes of a wedding dress would be great. Rhonda seducing Jane into revealing that she only used her boyfriend to keep her from marrying him would also be interesting. I look forward to reading your next short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story with a seduction true too your style. I have admit I enjoy your stories it is on my read again list. Can't wait for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite nice....loved the subliminal message of the song urging Lucy to let the kiss happen...to suck Shahrazad's kiss...a thoroughly lesbian kiss. It's clear that Lucy is under her spell and will experience what Mary did soon...

faiblfaiblover 2 years ago

спасибо за ваше новое произведение ... супер!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely intriguing, I wouldn't mind reading the past adventures of the protagonists soon (who was the mother of the first chapter?). I really appreciated the introduction of the strap-on in your stories. I would also like to propose a story like "Trading Places" where two rich heiresses compete against each other, betting on the success of a double seduction. A story in which the young wife and older sister of their trusted employee, met at a charity party, are invited to attend the jet set during the husband's long absences, succumbing hopelessly to the intrigues of the two tycoons. For the sake of winning a single dollar ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MAGNIFICENT! I love your kind of writing and look forward to reading the next chapter (hopefully it will publish soon). The parts where your protagonists use other women to seduce their real goals are my favorite. Some requests that I hope you will want to introduce in your next jobs: 1) more strap-ons 2) some housewives and not just girls, a story involving a soccer mom or a group of them and a coach of their children like Debbie Callahan would be a wonderful gift 3) a "rivalry" between two straight best friends who, close to getting married, end up pining for their own seductress 4) it seems that people are interested in knowing some obscure points of Shahrazad's previous story, I would be interested plus find the Jane from Wedding Seduction trapped in the web of some lesbian plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we need more adventures of these seductresses: Ava, Shahrazad, Kavita and Jasmine are definitely my favorites. I don't know if the copyright permits it but I would recommend you to carry on BlueMuffin's "My Sister and a Thug" series or develop a similar story, you have the necessary talent to do that. Good job ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you introduced me to another RHCP song. Pay attention to the tags you put in the description, I think you could be much more successful with the words lesbian, strap on, straight, lesbian seduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I already know it's bullshit, but if Shahrazad was studying in Tehran it's Persian nights ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seductive tale, I can't imagine Sherazade different to Persia Monir

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What if one of your diabolical seductresses, working in a prestigious educational institution, finds herself running into the gorgeous single mother of a rebellious schoolboy? Wouldn't becoming his stepmother be a great opportunity to take some of the arrogance out of the young bully? that annoying rich kid, too caught up in his status as a local community star, will end up realizing what's going to rain on him too late. When she realizes the true nature of her mother's distracted behavior, finding her hopelessly bent to the desires of that seductive and hostile teacher, she will already be part of a new dysfunctional family ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

exciting the narrative plots between your women

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the stories are excellent but too much time passes between one and the other, people lose interest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"What a fool you are! You think having big boobs is enough to be attractive! You guys are all the same; you see a pair of nice tits and you don't see anything else, you should be ashamed!"

And Lesbians Don't? Quit with the divisive stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Nothing, it's very sweet... but tell me... does he do the same for you? Does Rob wash the dishes, iron clothes, do the laundry, vacuum?"

Does Lucy rotate the tires of the car in the middle of the summer? - Does she unclog the toilet? - Does she go under the house to retrieve the dead possum stinking up the house? - Does she fight that which goes bump in the night? - Does she volunteer to be rescued last in an emergency? Does she know that she will outlive her husband by about 5 years and wonder why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreefantasies@freefantasies
I'm a young man with a passion for erotic literature. I am not a native English speaker but I try to do my best. My favorite type of story is about slow lesbian seductions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES