Arabian Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
559 Followers

The very rich and very magnanimous noble ruled the state of Bengal as a vassal of the great ruler Sher Shah Suri. The noble went by the name Khidr Khan and was a patron of fine arts and crafts. His daughter was named Imli. In every respect, Princess Imli was the most beautiful girl in the region. She was gorgeous and vivacious; she was exuberant and well-read.

It was not uncommon for Khidr Khan to commission craftsmen to make unique items, sometimes statues and at other times take on civil works. On one such occasion, on his daughter's twentieth birthday he called for the finest craftsmen to carve a horse for her.

After his courtiers ran the preliminaries with over a hundred who had stepped forward for the coveted job, two craftsmen were selected.

Thoroughly impressed with the works of both finalists, Khidr Khan was confused about who should be awarded the final mandate.

One of the courtiers, a smart wazir, stepped up with a suggestion, "Saheb, why not let both make one piece each. Like a contest. And let the Princess be the judge. Whichever one she likes, she may choose as the winner, and the craftsman of the winning piece may be rewarded as your highness deems fit."

Khidr Khan liked the idea. Both craftsmen were ordered to make a horse. The prizes were doubled. The winner would take twice the prize along with the honors.

Amongst the two craftsmen was a real talented wiz named Paawan. He went about his job diligently. His piece was ready days ahead of the princess' birthday.

Paawan's competitor's piece was made out of magnificent marble brought specially from many miles in the west. Anyone who saw the horse could not even distinguish whether it was a real horse or one carved out of stone. It was indeed a masterpiece. Ivory in color, exacting height and size of a real horse, it looked very much like a real one.

When the turn came for Paawan to showcase his work, he unveiled a wooden horse. At first glance, there seemed to be no crafty splendor in this horse, made with planks of wood, it seemed as if it had been nailed together. Sure, the size of it was that of a normal horse but it looked every bit like a play horse and lacked finesse.

Everyone instantly knew who the winner would be of this contest.

When Princess Imli was called to the gardens, on her birthday morning, for a viewing, she was excited to see the white horse and loved the look and feel of the horse made of marble.

When she saw Paawan's horse made of wooden planks, she was a bit taken aback, but her gut told her there was more to this horse than look and feel. There was something enigmatic about it. Before declaring the winner, she said she wanted to talk to the craftsmen.

The fellow who had carved the marble horse went up to the horse along with the Princess and discussed with her minute details of each of his chisel strokes on the horse. He also told her an important nugget of information, that it had been crafted from a single marble slab. It left the Princess impressed.

Princess Imli congratulated him, and then she turned towards Paawan standing next to his wooden horse.

Princess Imli walked towards Paawan and asked him, "please tell me about the horse you have crafted for me."

Paawan, at first, told her about the nature of wood, the tree from which the planks had been pulled from, the curing it needed so that no splinters hurt the rider.

"and...?" Princess Imli knew there was more to it.

Paawan smiled and said finally, "Princess, it would fly if you ride it."

He was modest about it and yet boasting.

Princess was awestruck. She was amazed at what she had heard. Disbelieving at first and then reconsidering her response upon seeing that the Crafstman was serious. He stood there smiling confidently.

"let me try it." she took a step forward.

Paawan stepped in front of her and said, as politely as he could sum up his guts, said, "Princess, it would turn alive only when it feels the bare skin of your thighs, and it would fly when you caress its neck thrice and kiss it, bending forward when your bare bosom touches its neck."

The princess stepped back and looked for a chair behind her to sit. There was none. What she had heard was blasphemy, and for that, this craftsman could be beheaded or hung at the gallows that very instant.

Princess Imli started sweating. Paawan stood there meekly smiling, as if encouraging her to test it, right there and then.

The mass of people was far away from the pair and could not have heard their conversation. Her father, his cousins, and his courtiers were all hanging around together waiting eagerly for her decision, for who the winner is, though they were sure of it anyway.

Flushed with blood, her face turned red. Instead of continuing with the conversation she turned around and walked hastily back towards her family and friends.

Everyone could see she was sweating and flushed. The pace of her steps was mistaken for her having suffered heatstroke or something. Everyone assumed she was suddenly not feeling well. She briskly walked past everyone and straight into her bedroom, where she took long breaths to calm herself down.

Paawan stood next to his wooden horse smiling. The other craftsman was perplexed at what had just happened. Where was his prize, the reward?

Both horses were promptly left where they were - in the garden. Both were covered with a muslin cloth, in an assumption that the Princess would possibly re-do the selection of the prize winner the next day or possibly soon, someday.

Dinarzade could visibly see Sultan getting excited with the story. She looked towards Sheherazade. She got a very light nod from her sister and proceeded with the story.

Sheherazade had found herself cuddling next to Sultan, who now lay sideways facing Dinarzade, trying to listen to the story attentively. His arm automatically came around Sheherazade, letting her cuddle.

The Princess, on the other hand, could not catch a wink all afternoon. Her blood pumped into her throat. Her heart thumped excitedly. She knew for sure that the Craftsman was boasting, if not lying. But she also realized that someone could not step up and say what he did unless there was a kernel of truth in the statement.

She could not test it. Or could she?

She remained restless all through the evening, barely attentive. The guests partied and enjoyed the evening, and the feast was an amazing array of food and drinks.

Long after the party had dispersed, she sat in her bedroom, getting ready to retire for the night. Of course, sleep eluded her.

In the middle of the night, she stepped into her balcony. She looked down towards the horses in her garden. The moonlit night's glow reflected on both the horses. Covered in white muslin cloth, both looked almost identical. From a distance, all she could see were two silhouettes.

Princess Imli decided to go back into the gardens and take a closer look again, especially the wooden horse.

She walked down the stairs of her floor, into the main hall. She walked barefoot to the porch and looked around for guards and servants and found no one.

She stepped on the dew-glazed grass and felt a chill run up her spine. The moon-lit night reflected on the grass with a soft glow.

Sheherazade ran her hands on Sultan's dick as she felt some vibration inside his loins.

Her hand calmly gripped Sultan's dick and slowly caressed it up and down in slow motion.

Dinarzade continued.

Princess Imli reached to the horses and tentatively pulled the cover off from the white marble horse. Unsure of why she was expecting because she knew which of the two was the wooden horse. She recollected her visit to the garden that morning.

Reassured the first one was indeed the marble horse and still firmly standing on its ground, she moved towards the wooden horse even slower.

Sheherazade's hand on Sultan's dick now grew a bit firmer. She parked her other palm as a pillow on his chest, and she rested her head on the back of her hand - her cheek reclined on her knuckles.

Dinarzade stood up and continued.

Princess Imli tentatively pulled the cover away from the still form of the wooden horse as if it were alive or it would come alive if she jerked the cloth off. The doubts that it could come alive creeping into her mind.

Once the covers were off, the horse stood there still as ever, unmoving and noiseless. She examined the horse from every angle, went around it, and took a close look. She found nothing.

Dinarzade slowly took a walk around the bed on which Sultan and Sheherazade lay cuddling.

On her second round, Dinarzade touched her fingers on Sultan. As she walked around the bed, the tips of her fingers rubbing on his body.

Princess Imli stepped closer and touched the wood panels and found the material to be calm and cold, as wood should have been. She stepped even closer to peer into the tiny gaps between the wood panels on the horse but found the still of darkness within it.

Inquisitiveness caught the better of her, and she decided to climb the horse. Paawan's words echoed in her head. "Princess, it would turn alive only when it feels the bare skin of your thighs, and it would fly when you caress its neck thrice and kiss it, bending forward when your bare bosom touches its surface."

Princess Imli tentatively looked around to see if there was anyone around. She found no one. A guard stood at the far corner of the high wall of the palace, looking the other way towards the outside of the palace walls.

One would think a Princess would hesitate to shed her clothes in the garden, even without an audience. But the urge to test the horse had the Princess anxious. This, in the middle of the night - with no one looking, was a small price to pay. Her heart wanted the horse to turn alive; her mind reasoned towards a very little possibility of that happening.

Dinarzade brought her hands on her neck, and her blouse fell off to the ground. Her round, white, supple breasts came into full view of the Sultan and Sheherazade.

Princess Imli looked one final time around and raised her arms behind her to untie her blouse. Her breasts bounced out, white, creamy, supple mounds of flesh. Untouched by anyone other than the royal maids who helped bathe her daily. The mild chill in the night air poked through the pores of her nipples and sent a shiver inside her. Her nipples responded to the moment and stood up like nubs from her rounded melon-shaped breasts.

Dinarzade stepped near the bed. Her breasts resembled the Princess' in the eyes of the Sultan.

Sheherazade's hand had done its job of getting Sultan hard again. The excitement in his belly was building up.

Princess Imli spontaneously raised her hands to cover her breasts. Then smiling, she lowered her hands to her waist and untied her waistband, which had held her floating skirt up. In one motion, the skirt fell to the ground, bundling around her ankles.

The Princess was gloriously naked.

Dinarzade untied her loincloth, and the small piece of apparel found the floor.

Princess Imli gave a final look around. She cared less for who was looking and was more excited to now get on to the horse.

Princess Imli, in all her naked glory, touched the wooden horse. Her palm caressing the wooden planks as if informing the horse of her intent. As if telling it that its challenge has been accepted.

Dinarzade caressed Sultan's thigh.

Princess Imli circled the horse caressing it all over, as if whispering to it, praying to it. Then, when she was on its left side again, she swiftly swung up with a couple of deft moves, and she was sitting on its back.

Dinarzade lifted her left leg and mounted Sultan. The lips of her pussy laced Sultan's dick with juices. Sheherazade timely removed her hand from between them. She raised her hand to hold Sultan's wrist and pulled on it towards Dinarzade's right breast.

Dinarzade moaned when Sultan squeezed her breast. She moved her butt on the length of his dick which pulsed below her.

Sheherazade picked the story from here.

Dinarzade rose on her knees. Her pussy leaving its contact with Sultan's dick. His hand slipped lower as Dinarzade's breast went out of the reach of his hand.

Dinarzade caressed with her palm and the tips of her fingers Sultan's stomach.

Even as she dictated this, Sheherazade brought back her hand to Sultan's dick and held it straight. Dinarzade sat back down with precise movement and sank all the way until her butt was touching his balls; until her pussylips were at the base of his cock.

Sheherazade continued.

As soon as Princess's pussy touched the spine of the horse, she felt warmth. She was surprised and excited. She could feel some kind of vibrations below her. A feeling akin to waves.

The horse was coming alive. Princess remembered the craftsman's words, "Her bosom on its neck." "Caress it thrice." "Kiss it." She had to bend forward and have her naked bosom touch the horse's neck.

Dinarzade fell forward, and her bosom touched Sultan's chest. Her face was inches away from his. His eyes looking deep inside hers.

Sultan was very keen to kiss her but was waiting for a cue, too engrossed in the story.

As soon as Princess Imli's supple and warm breasts touched the neck of the horse, the vibrations under her pussy grew stronger. The horse was coming alive.

Sultan's cock that was embedded deep inside Dinarzade was convulsing in excitement.

Dinarzade caressed his cheek and fell forward to kiss him. Their kiss was lusty and loving at the same time.

Princess Imli was surprised but not shocked. The excitement in her only grew. She brought her shoulders up, keeping her hands on the horse's neck.

After coming back up for air, after a long wet kiss, Dinarzade brought her chest up, leaving her hands on Sultan's chest.

Moments later, the wooden horse had become the most handsome steed Princess had ever seen.

Dinarzade bucked on Sultan's cock slowly.

Princess started to buck the horse to test it around the garden and the campus, without any consideration to the fact that she was sitting naked on it and could attract attention. She was too excited.

Dinarzade bucked some more on Sultan's cock.

Princess bucked the horse, holding on to the hair on the horse's neck. The dark wooden planks of the horse had changed to glowing white skin. It looked like a purebred horse with shimmering smooth skin.

Princess rocked on the horse as it galloped around in the garden.

Dinarzade rocked forward and back, upwards and down on Sultan's cock. His eyes never leaving her face as she excitedly bucked on his cock.

Just then, Princess flung her right hand behind her and patted on the horse thrice, as hard as she could.

Dinarzade hand went behind her and tapped on Sultan's thigh thrice as if bucking him.

Princess Imli felt the horse lift its head, and then she felt the horse lift its front legs up. Suddenly her gallops and bucking were smooth. The rear legs also left the ground. The horse was in the air, Flying.

Sultan was so excited to hear this, he started spurting inside Dinarzade. She fell down on his cock and enveloped the entire thing inside her pussy, drinking every spurt of his cum, sucking every drop from his cock with the help of her convulsing pussy walls.

Her pussy kept pulling on to Sultan's cock, drawing every drop out of him. Her hips slowly bucking as if she too was flying on air.

Long after he was done, Dinarzade still kept bucking slowly.

The horse flew above the palace compound, then above the town, and then above villages, across the main river Hugli.

She felt liberated, she felt overjoyed.

The horse took her across the plains and the hills. She crossed various big and small towns. The horse took her across the holy Ganges and the mighty Himalayas.

Princess Imli was so ecstatic that she never realized that she was naked on a magical flying horse. It felt so natural to her. It felt so comforting. She felt free and liberated.

Dinarzade lightly rocked forward and back on Sultan's weakening cock. She was in a dreamy state, emulating Princess Imli and almost feeling every word that Sheherazade was saying.

An hour or so later, Princess and the horse crossed the Arabian desert and then the Red sea. She was getting tired and wanted to rest. The exhilaration was settling down.

Sheherazade looked towards Sultan before saying, "O great Sultan. We have reached a point where Princess Imli of Bengal meets the heir of King Sulaiman and Queen of Sheiba, Menelik. The romantic meeting and their exciting story must be justly told."

Sultan nodded.

"Might I suggest that we start from this point tomorrow if you will allow me to live for another day?"

Sultan smiled at the bargain she was offering. He, too, wanted to rest for a couple of hours before sunrise.

Sultan nodded his agreement.

Sheherazade cuddled with Sultan as they took a short nap before sunrise. Dinarzade never dismounted Sultan and leaned forward with her head resting on his vast chest.

------

When the news of Sheherazade's survival for yet another day spread across the court, everyone was astonished. Their surprise was natural, and everyone rejoiced, elated. Their celebrations were cautious and muted, but they were celebrating nonetheless.

Vizier was getting confident as each day passed. He offered meals and alms to a hundred beggars near the big mosque. He prayed inside the mosque for the life of his daughter and thanked Allah for being merciful.

---------

I'd love to read your comments/feedback. Would help me keep going.

incesting
incesting
559 Followers
12