Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I have always liked how soft your skin is Mom, though I know I shouldn't be telling you this." He didn't know why he said it. It just kind of felt right for some reason.

"It is fine to tell me things like that. It isn't like you are staring at my ass or tits now," she teased him.

Tony's cheeks heated nervously as he looked down.

"So you have been checking out your mother then. Tisk, tisk you naughty boy. You shouldn't be checking out your mother like that," she said with a lustful voice. "So tell me, what have you noticed about my assets?"

"Umm... Mom, I don't think we should be talking about this."

"Nonsense sweetie. We are just talking. It's not like we are going to have sex right now." When she said the "sex" word, she could see his cock jump in his pants at the mention of the word. She knew now that she would get a chance to have him in her bed. "Plus, I'm sure that most every boy has had some kind of fantasies about their own mothers. So please tell me."

"Well Mom, if you really want to know." He looked up to see her nod at him. "I love watching you cook."

"You like watching me cook?" she asked, baffled at why he would like that.

"Yes. The way your ass moves in those tight pants you wear around the house. It is mesmerizing."

Vanessa had to stifle a moan so as not to alert her son how much that turned her on. To think that something as simple as her cooking would get him turned on...

"Please go on," she asked wanting to know more.

"Well, I had seen you in those skimpy bikinis. You know, the ones that are mostly just strings and the small triangles over your breasts. I hate to admit, but I did jerk off multiple times at seeing you from my room."

Her pussy was practically drooling at this point. She started to think that maybe she should have worn them more for him.

"Then there was a couple times where you left the bedroom door open when you came out of the shower. I caught a glimpse of you completely naked and nearly creamed myself each time. Though I do wonder why you went from that triangle of hair down there to the small line that you had about two years ago."

"Well," she croaked, having to clear her throat to get her voice back. "I did it to entice your father," she said, "Though fat lotta good that did," she finished almost in a whisper.

"What do you mean by that? Didn't Dad like it?" he asked, baffled at her response. He couldn't imagine that any man would not find her attractive. Mother or not, she was damn hot and he would have given a leg, arm and a testicle to get into her bed, but only if she wasn't his mother. "Damn, there are those thoughts again, and you are freaking hard as a rock dammit," he said to himself.

"Your father hasn't noticed me for a while. Ever since your sister started college, our sex life has been almost non-existent."

"Well, I may be biased in this, but if you were my wife I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you. It would be so bad that you would most likely have to put a restraining order on me just to keep me from touching you all the time," he said with all sincerity.

He thought his father was a damn fool for not wanting to be around her at all times. He knew the man had to work to support his family, but still. He had days off, and when he got home from work he could have sacrificed his tiredness to keep his wife happy.

Even he knew that the kindest gesture at random times would drive women crazy, whether it was taking them to a movie when they weren't expecting it, getting flowers or some kind of treat. He knew that a relationship was not something that you take for granted. It had to be worked at to keep it going, and after being married for years you had to work even harder to keep the love and affection going. Spice things up as they say.

"Aww sweetie," she said as a tear rolled down her face and her heart fluttered at his words, "you say the kindest words to your old mother."

"Mom, you are anything but old first off. And secondly, I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. If anything, you are definitely a MILF and I can't imagine why you don't have men crawling at your feet begging you for a chance."

"Well... maybe I do and you just don't know about them," she replied seductively. She was biting her lip, hoping she could entice him just enough.

"Umm..." he started to say as his voice was caught in his throat. "Maybe we should get back."

"Oh right. We don't want the girls to think we are out doing anything naughty now, do we?"

She winked at him, watching how he averted his gaze and put his head down. "He is so cute when he is like this, just like he has been in the past," she thought to herself. She was glad the new drug he had been given hadn't changed his personality at all. She hoped that it wouldn't cause any changes in that head of his. Heaven knew that it would ruin that perfect body if he became too cocky or stubborn due to the fact that his body was a godsend to women now!

Vanessa started the car back up but not before giving him another seductive look. They took the short drive to the house, but it was quiet the whole way back. Tony just wished he had enough time, in that short ride, to get his cock to go down. But as they pulled into the driveway, his engorged cock told him that wasn't going to be the case.

As they left the car, Tony also noticed that Jasmine's car was in the driveway and that she must have come home while they were talking. He wondered how she was going to react to him, and his question was answered after they walked in the front door.

Jasmine was in the kitchen getting something to drink. She had gotten home within minutes of them leaving. She had initially left a couple hours ago to head to the spa, wanting to look her best for her brother. She knew she couldn't get a tan in at such short notice due to the fact that she used one of the more popular tanning salons in the area, but was lucky enough to get a spa appointment at short notice due to a cancellation. She had the hair on her body freshly waxed, from her legs to her arm pits and especially her pussy. She also had her nails done, both fingers and toes, along with a facial to top it off.

When Jasmine heard the door opened her ears perked up as she quickly turned around, seeing her mother and then her brother coming in. She dashed over to them, literally throwing herself at her brother. Tony took a step back at the force of her hug and the weight of her thin body with a huff. Though she was not that heavy, especially now with his newly formed muscles, she was still able to throw what little weight she had around with force.

"I'm so glad you came back Tony. I hope I didn't scare you this morning," she purred at him.

Vanessa's eyes shot wide as she looked at her daughter and then at her son, who also looked just as shocked.

"You didn't realize it was me. It was an honest mistake," Tony replied, though even now he could feel how good her lips felt on his cock.

"Well, if you are up for it," she said knowing there was that added bonus in her words and pressing against his erection, "maybe we can repeat it tomorrow morning as well."

She bit her lip and pressed her chest out into his, knowing the tank top she was wearing would show off just enough cleavage to entice her little brother. If that didn't do it, her erect nipples and areolas that were pressing into the fabric, showing off their exact definition without letting the mind wonder, was definitely a bonus to help her cause.

"We will have to see about that," he replied leaving her in suspension for whether he would allow it to happen. He knew his mother had all but told him that she was willing and now he knew that he had a chance with his elder sister if he so wanted it. He still didn't know about his little sister but two out of three wasn't bad he thought. Especially when they were as beautiful as his sisters and mother were.

Vanessa pulled him away from Jasmine for a moment and looked at him quizzically. "So what happened this morning?" she asked him in a whisper.

"Well," he said as he put his hand behind his neck, not liking the jealous look in her eyes. "She came into my room this morning thinking I was something else. She probably thought I was the guest I had told you I might bring, which was more wishful thinking than anything. But I woke up to her sucking my dick and giving me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, though it was my first. When I woke up, I came in her mouth. That was when I yelled at her and ran out of the room and you saw me running naked through the hall to the bathroom."

Vanessa had a hint of jealousy in her eyes that her daughter had gotten a chance to taste not only his cock first, but also to get a mouthful of that delicious cum. She knew she would have to put a plan in place so she could get her own taste, but she would have to take it to the next level. She was going to be the first one to feel that cock inside of her. She could already feel his cock spreading her lips open and touching places that no man had touched before. His father was close to 9", but he was nowhere as thick, and she hadn't felt him inside of her in a while.

"OK baby. It just scared me when she said that. Don't worry, Mamma will take care of you and make sure that no one can have you," she said as she pulled him into a hug, nuzzling his head into her neck. "That is, unless you want them to," she said lustfully into his ear. She could feel him shudder when she said that.

"Now," she said much louder, "How about we sit down and watch a movie before we go to bed?"

"Oh Mom, that sounds like a wonderful idea," Jasmine responded as she winked at Tony. "I'll go let Izzy know to see if she wants to join us. Tony, why don't you pick out a movie? Nothing too manly if you would. Mom can make use some popcorn and grab a couple of sodas."

"Sounds good to me," Vanessa replied, turning on her heel and adding some sway to her hips. She looked over her shoulder at her son, whose eyes were glued to her ass as she bit her lip.

Tony shook his head as he headed into the living room. He surfed the movies but couldn't find anything that he knew his sisters, mother and he would like. Sighing, he decided on a horror flick that he had heard wasn't all that scary but still had some good acting to it.

Just as he made his decision, he heard his sisters coming down the stairs. Jasmine was still dressed in the same tank top and shorts, while Isabelle was wearing a dress that showed off the top part of her cleavage and stopped about mid thigh. The dress wasn't tight on her petite body, but he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her smaller breasts bounced. If he was a betting man, he would probably have guessed she didn't have panties on either, which caused his cock to jump.

He had to wonder why he was having these feelings about his sisters and mother all a sudden. Could it be due to the drug/virus or something that was there for a while? He couldn't tell...

Once his sisters were in the living room, his mother also came in with the drinks and popcorn. Mom sat on the right side of the couch while Jasmine told Isabelle to sit on the left side.

Jasmine looked over at the movie then seductively back to her brother, "Ooo, you picked out a scary movie. Looks like someone wants us close to him tonight!"

Tony looked like a deer in headlights. "I umm just picked out something that I thought we all might enjoy."

"I know little brother," she said as she closed the distance between them. "Now why don't you sit in the middle so that we can all get close to you when we are scared? That way you can protect our tight little female bodies."

Tony swallowed hard at the sexual innuendo that his sister was laying on him.

He didn't know if Isabelle had seen how large he was but she could easily see the rest of the changes his body had gone through. He sat down on the couch and quickly had his left hand taken by Isabelle. She put it between her legs, using her thighs to hold onto his arm. She wanted his hand as close to her prize as possible, and wanted him as close as well.

His mother on the other hand snuggled close under his right shoulder, allowing his arm to lie in the valley of her breasts, coming to rest on the top of her mound covered by her pants. She put her left arm on his thigh and had a sinister plan she was going to put in place.

Once he was in place, Jasmine knelt down on the floor and crawled over, seductively mind you, to where her brother was sitting. She had the look of a predator stalking her prey in her eyes. Tony's heart was racing as he watched her getting closer. He didn't think she would try anything with his other sister and mother underneath his other arms. A sigh of relief and disappointment hit him when she quickly turned around after her face was merely inches from his crotch. She sat between his legs and wrapped her arms around them, holding them against her chest.

As the movie played and they watched in silence, Tony had to glance down at his mother's body as she was practically dry humping his hand. When he looked up into her eyes, she smiled with a wicked grin.

"See something you like baby?" she asked.

All Tony could do was nod as he put a firmer grip on her pussy, hearing a moan coming from her luscious lips right into his ear.

He then looked over at his little sister who was slowly and more slyly running her lips up and down his arm. She stopped momentarily when she saw he was looking down. When their eyes met, she blushed and looked back towards the movie quickly, trying to act like nothing was going on. He shook his head, wondering why she was being more subtle and not open about what she was doing. He chalked it up to her inexperience, but there could be another reason he just didn't know about.

Then his eyes caught something as he looked down. From his vantage point he couldn't see too much. What he could see was that Jasmine's shirt was up and over her breasts. He could only see the tops of her nipples that pointed out from her large breasts. But what caught him by surprise was that she was practically titty fucking his leg with her breasts. He hadn't realized but she had lifted his jeans so that most of his left leg was exposed. Now that it was known what she was doing, it felt amazing to feel the softness of her breasts running up and down his leg. He involuntarily moaned, causing her to look up at him and stop what she was doing.

He could see the lust in her baby blue eyes as she looked up at him. He so wanted to put his hand on her face, showing his own affection for her, but both hands and arms were preoccupied at the moment. Instead, she pointed her breasts up to him, giving him a full view of her dark pink areolas and her eraser sized nipples. She blew him a kiss with her luscious lips while he blew one back and winked at her.

Her cheeks reddened as she looked back down and started to realize that she may have a shot with her brother. She had thought it would take more teasing and tempting to get what she and her mother wanted, and also most likely Isabelle as well, but now she knew there was a real chance. Her heart fluttered at how it would feel to be in his arms as his woman, though she would have to share. She didn't mind sharing but only if it was with those in this house only.

Tony was starting to feel like he was getting close to his orgasm. He could feel something getting him closer and it wasn't his sister who had now gone back to her task. Looking down into his lap, he realized that his mother had been rubbing his shaft through his jeans. He didn't want her to stop, but then again he wanted her to finish as well. He had already cum three times that day and didn't know how many more times he could go.

Then again, he didn't have any other plans that night, but thought that from the way they were acting he was most likely going to be in one of their beds or one of them in his bed. He didn't know when his father would be home the next day, but hoped it wouldn't be until late morning at earliest just in case.

"You should probably stop, or else the outcome will be all over my leg instead of somewhere else it should belong," he whispered into his mother's ear.

She froze and looked up at him. She had seen the display her eldest daughter had put on for her son, but he hadn't notice the way she was stroking him through his jeans until now. Her eyes were wide as he had said that it belonged somewhere else. She wondered what he meant by that. Could it have been her chest, her mouth or... inside her pussy? Her mound quivered at the thought. If her son really wanted to dump his cum inside her womb, she would gladly accept it.

"Baby, where would you like to cum then?" she whispered back to him.

Tony just smiled sinisterly at her. He had many places on her and his sisters that he wanted to cum, but first he wanted to mark her and show to her that she was his and his alone. After hearing about how his father hadn't touched her in so long, he knew that as a man of the house he needed to step up and take care of his mother. He never in a million years thought he would be doing this though. He did think he would eventually take care of her and his father when they got old, unless one of his sisters took on that duty. But he would still be there.

If there is one thing that his parents instilled into them that was part of their Puerto Rican blood, it was to always take care of family no matter what. And now he really wanted to take care of the women in his family.

"All over you and inside of you," he said as he smiled wickedly at her.

She moaned as she ground her pussy into his hand. She had to have known that he felt her wetness leaking through her pants. Then without warning, he curled his fingers as he dug them into her welcoming pussy. Her breathing turned to a pant as she bit his earlobe so as not to scream out. Tony could feel her canal and the way her lips felt against the thin material. But most importantly, he could feel the little nub at the top. He started to rub on it as his mother's eyes rolled back while her orgasm hit her, pushing his hand as far inside of her as the material would let him.

Unbeknownst to him, Isabelle was doing the same as she ground her pussy into his hand. She looked over and could see her mother's chest rising and falling quickly. Though she hadn't been in her mother's bed, she had seen how Jasmine was when she orgasmed and knew that is exactly what her mother was having. She wanted to cum on his fingers as well. She reached around her backside to her panty-less pussy and slipped a finger in to see how wet she had become.

To entice her brother her way, she pulled the finger out and brought it close to his face. Tony's head snapped around at the familiar scent of a pussy as his nose wiggled. The finger that was a little over an inch from his face was being presented to him. He could see wetness upon it and the scent told him exactly where it came from.

He brought his lips forward to engulf the finger. Once it was in his mouth, he looked down at his sister who had some fear in her eyes; most likely that she was worried if he would like her taste or not. He smiled at her as his tongue wrapped around her finger, cleaning it and making sure his tongue reached every inch, every millimeter of her finger so that none of her juices remained.

Isabelle moaned rather loudly, causing both Jasmine and their mother to look over at her as she was biting her lip and now humping his hand even harder. Tony also realized how wet her dress had become, soaked with her juices as they drenched his hand. Though her dress was not tight against her body, he knew he could get her off just as well. However, since there were only a couple more inches of her dress to go before he was at the bottom, he reluctantly lifted his hand from her mound.