Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister was practically shaking now. He held her tight. He loved her deeply and would do anything to protect her. "Do you want me to whoop his ass?"

She giggled, "No. But do you think I did the right thing? It just didn't feel right with him," she asked as she looked up at her brother.

"Well, that I can't answer. But if you didn't want it to happen at that time, then that is your choice and he should have respected it. I think you will do it when you are ready, OK?"

"Yeah, I guess you are right. You always know what to say at the right moment. I am glad you are here for me."

"You know I always will. Even after I move away, I will be only a phone call away and will drive back through the night if you need me, OK?" he said reassuring her.

She just nodded knowing her brother would always be there for her.

#

Back to the present:

Tony remembered that she had only called a couple times when he was gone. His distance had definitely driven a wedge between them, but he thought at the time it was the right thing to do. He had hoped that when she graduated she would go to his school instead of the one near the house, but it had been wishful thinking. There was probably no chance she would follow in his footsteps and would probably be more like Jasmine. She was now in her senior year at high school, though she was already 18, but he never got to find out what her decision was going to be.

He walked over to her bed and gently laid her down. As he tried to pull away, she kept her grip on his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. This kiss was just as passionate as the one he had with Jasmine, but what came next surprised him. She pulled on his neck hard and twisted her body, pulling him onto her bed. As they rolled over, she straddled him as she pinned his arms down. Tony knew he had the strength to overpower her easily but he wanted to see where this would go.

Isabelle sat there on his lap. Her thin dress not offering much resistance to her dripping wet pussy, though his thick jeans were still in the way. She could feel his erection pressing against his jeans and though she still didn't know exactly how big he was, he was definitely bigger than any other one she had seen or heard about.

She rubbed her hips up and down his pant leg, though it was difficult for her to rub her pussy on it. She wished it was on his stomach instead but she couldn't really pull it out and re-position it without alerting him and making him want more. She was still unsure how far he would allow her to take this.

Isabelle had been in love with her brother since she was 14 and he got his ass beat up for defending her. She knew there was no other man for her, but after he left she was heartbroken. She had hoped he would go to school close to home like Jasmine so she could explore her feelings for him and see how he felt about her, but once he left she cried herself to sleep for almost two weeks. It was Jasmine who saved her, thinking she was sad about a boy at school, and taught her how to get what she wanted from boys without getting hurt.

She had buried most of her emotions until earlier that day when she found out that her mother and Jasmine were in a tizzy about him being home. She knew something was happening. Then, when he showed up looking differently, all her emotions came flooding back to her.

She ran her hands underneath his shirt, feeling the curvature of every muscle as she purred. She slowly got closer to him as her lips neared to his. "You don't know how long I have waited for you to be in my bed," she said as she kissed him again, this time with more vigor and passion.

She started to pull her shirt off but his hands stopped hers. Isabelle pulled away from his lips confused. She was ready to give herself to him. Why was he stopping her? Did he not want her? Was she not pretty enough, not desirable, not WHAT? What was it? Why would he try to stop her?

"Izzy," he said softly to her, "I know what you want but now is not the time."

"What do you mean? Don't you love me?" she asked as her lip quivered, being on the verge of tears.

"Of course I do Izzy and when I share this with you, it will be special. But please remember that Mom is still downstairs waiting on me to carry her to bed as well and tuck her in."

She wiped her face of any tears that were trying to form. "I understand. Mom has been through a lot and probably needs you more than I do anyways."

He rubbed her cheek, helping to clear away her tears. "Don't worry little one, I will always be here for you but I need to take care of Mom at the moment."

She nodded at him and got off, lying down as he got off her bed. She curled herself up, bringing her knees close to her body.

Once he was off the bed, he turned to her and hated himself for not staying close to her that night. He leaned over to kiss her forehead but she gripped the side of his face and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a friendly kiss or one that was rushed; this was a sensual kiss between lovers. There was no tongue involved as it wasn't needed to express the love between them.

When they finally broke the kiss, he smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead as he told her goodnight. He finally left her room and headed downstairs. Isabelle herself was in a dreamy state as she felt like she had found the man of her dreams. She felt love, lust and just about every good emotion she could all at once. She knew she would most likely have to share him with her sister and mother, but as long as he showed her the affection she craved and loved her like she loved him, it didn't bother her.

At that point, she thought that there was nothing she wouldn't do for him. She too was thinking about wanting to bear his child. She fell asleep dreaming about being pregnant with his child and having him grace her bed all the time. She even tried to picture what their child would look like. What she didn't realize is that as she slept was that she was unconsciously rubbing her pussy, softly and slowly.

Tony headed downstairs to find his mother still sitting on the couch. She huffed at him when she finally saw him. As he made eye contact with her, she turned her head and tried to act mad.

"What are you mad about mother?"

"I'm not mad," she replied though she still wouldn't look at him.

"Are you mad that I took too long tucking my sisters in?"

She still ignored him.

He sat down on the couch next to her and put his hand on her knee. "Mom, you know I will always have time for you and will give you the same attention that I gave them," he said as he smiled lovingly at her.

She let out a soft moan as she couldn't hide being upset at him anymore. Each time he touched her, she felt electrified. There had been only one other man that could make her feel that amazing, that alive, and that was her brother when they were together. She had lost that feeling after he had gotten engaged and they had sex one last time. During their last coupling, she didn't feel the same love, the same electricity running throughout herself as she did before.

After her brother was married, he had contacted her a couple times for a quickie, but she rejected him, giving him the most random excuses. After a couple times of being rejected he stopped asking. It was then that she noticed that he put on weight and also had more strain in his marriage. It could have been her fault that his marriage broke down, but she didn't see it that way. He should have never come after her once he and his wife got together as he knew that she hated cheaters over anything else.

Now, however, her son emanated something that made her feel alive. Her heart raced. The hairs on the back of her neck and arms stood straight up and she felt a lump in her throat like she momentarily lost her voice. But, most of all, she felt her nipples harden and her juices start to flow. If she didn't know any better, it felt like someone was playing with her clit the way it was being stimulated.

"I umm..." she croaked as she tried to speak. She had to clear her voice to be able to speak coherently. "I'm sorry if I was jealous. I know I shouldn't be as your sisters are much younger and more beautiful that I am."

Tony saw his mother's gaze fall from him as she lowered her head. He couldn't fathom why she would feel this way. He put his hand under her chin and guided her gaze back to him so he could look her in the eyes. "Yes they are younger than you as they are your daughters, but let me make this as clear as I can. You are just as beautiful as they are."

"How can you say that? They are young and thin and..." she started to say but he cut her off.

"Yes they are young, but you have that extra MILF quality to you. It is your wonderful curves that make you sexy and god awfully beautiful."

Her heart fluttered at his words. It had been some time since her husband had called her sexy and beautiful. Tears started to form in her eyes as a flood of emotions came flowing forward. Tony looked at his mother confused, but she simply smiled and leaned forward to kiss his lips. The second their lips touched, she felt a hunger inside of her. She didn't know why, but she needed to have him deep inside her. Something had awakened in her and if that thirst was not quenched, it would consume her and eventually bad things would happen...

She shook that thought from her head. There was no way her son would turn her down. Even if she had to add some extra womanly charms to it, she would feel him inside of her soon.

Once the kiss was broken, he smiled at her. "Are you OK Mom?"

She couldn't speak as she bit her lip and looked at him.

"Are you ready for your strong son to carry you to your bed?"

Again she nodded, this time with more enthusiasm.

Tony smiled and stood. He turned his mother to the side and scooped her up quickly, causing her to yelp as she was pulled into his arms. As he carried her up the stairs, his hold on her was gentle yet firm. She almost didn't feel like she was being carried. In a sense, it felt like she was floating. She knew it was the little things that men did that made women love them all the more, but this was her son and he was willing to do something as simple as carry his mother to bed and tuck her in.

As he approached her room, he used his foot to kick her door open. He walked over to the left side of the bed, as that is the side that his mother slept on, and softly laid her down upon it. She was still fully dressed, as were her daughters, but she didn't mind.

Tony kissed his mother on the forehead but she didn't let him go. Instead, she pulled his head down and kissed him on the lips. This was a kiss of love and passion that quickly turned to lust as she pushed her tongue past his lips. As their tongues explored each others' mouths, she used her other hand to grab his pants and pull him on top of her.

Tony felt a tug and was pulled closer to his mother. He braced his fall onto her by using the bed, but he needed to control the situation otherwise he would end up in bed with her like his sisters had wanted. Although he had thoughts of sleeping with all three women, to him it wouldn't be fair to turn his sisters down only to end up sleeping with his mother.

He lay on top of her kissing her, his hands roaming over her body. It was hard, but he needed to stop this soon. He felt his erection pressing into his pants and though he had nearly cum earlier from his mother's stroking, he could easily cum again right now. He reluctantly pulled back from her as their kiss broke. He could see his mother's heaving chest as she was trying to catch her breath. He was also breathing heavier than he had before the kiss started, and his mind was in a battle for dominance.

Luckily, his top head won the battle and he was able to pull himself away from her. "I need to go Mom. You will need your sleep tonight."

She pressed her bottom lip out as she pouted but he only shook his head. "Why baby? Why can't you stay with your mother tonight?"

"Mom... I love you, but tonight we all need to sleep in our beds and think about the events of today. A lot has happened in a short amount of time and I believe that all of us need to think this over before any of us make a decision that we regret later," he said as he gently caressed her cheek.

She rubbed her face against his strong but gentle hands as she was purring. However, as good it felt to have his touch on her, she knew he was right. At this point, they could all stop this as none of them had taken that giant leap off the forbidden cliff yet. She just couldn't see how she would regret anything that would happen between them. Then again, it could also be him that he was talking about.

Tony leaned over and kissed his mother softly for a moment before pulling back and lifting himself off the bed. He smiled as he turned towards the door and slowly headed out.

Just as he was about to leave he heard his mother clear her throat. As he turned around, he noticed his mother had removed her shirt and her pants and was lying on the bed in the nude. Her legs were crossed so that he couldn't see her paradise, but her flat stomach and her large breasts were still on display. His jaw was hanging open and his eyes went wide as he gazed at her naked body. He could feel his drool start to pool and drip from his mouth, but he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"If you decided to change your mind," she said seductively as she pinched a nipple with one hand while the other ran over her slit as she opened her legs, still not showing her son her most hidden treasure, "you do know where to find me."

He watched his mother tweak her nipples as she bit her lip. The look in her eyes told him exactly what she would do if he closed the door and walked over to her. Though he hated himself so much at that point, he was able to regain himself, blow her a kiss and leave the room. He closed the door on his way out just like he had done with his sisters. Always being the responsible one, he ran downstairs quickly and turned off all the lights and made sure the house was locked up.

Once he made his way back upstairs, he first checked on both of his sisters. He noticed that both of them were softly snoring and both had smiles on their faces. He could only wonder what they were dreaming about. Before he left each of their rooms, he gave them both a soft kiss on the forehead and wished them sweet dreams.

When he checked on his mother, he noticed she wasn't snoring. But for all intents and purposes she looked to be asleep. He did notice that she slept completely nude and she was on top of the sheets instead of having them on top of her. He walked over to the bed and pulled her sheets over her body carefully so as not to disturb her. He then kissed her forehead, hearing a soft moan escape her lips. He wished her sweet dreams as well before leaving and heading to his own room.

When he entered his room, he started to reflect on the crazy day. He had woken up with a changed body, had a blowjob by his sister who didn't realize it was him, flashed his naked body to his mother, found out what happened to him, fucked his doctor (which he thought was pretty freaking awesome knowing how much of a hot Asian woman she was), gotten the phone number of Nikki (the receptionist at the doctor's office) and even found out about his mother's issues with his father. To top it off, he had been nearly jacked off by his own mother, fingered her and both of his sisters to orgasm and had been offered to sleep with all three of them.

He knew he looked good in his new body, that much was obvious. But what would cause all three of them to so blatantly throw themselves at him?

He wondered if the drug/virus was the root cause of it. He had been somewhat attracted to all three, though he would never say anything or move forward due to them being family. His main purpose was to protect them, even if at his own expense. He shrugged his shoulders as he knew that only the doctor could confirm anything about what was happening to him, and he would need to wait until at least Monday to get any results from her. He only hoped there were no bad side effects of this drug/virus. He didn't want to grow a third arm or tail or something like that. The thought just made him shiver.

He stripped his clothing as he got ready for bed. He was going to sleep in his underwear but since he hadn't got a chance to get to a store to get new clothing, his current tightly whiteys were way too tight to wear. It was the main reason he didn't wear anything underneath his jeans. Luckily, his jeans were a little looser and didn't constrict him as well. He did know that he would need to get boxers this time as his penis was way too big to wear something tight and constricting. Plus if he became hard, it would be painful as all hell.

He got into bed and laid there for a little while thinking. Part of him wanted to go back to some of the girls that he had asked out and turned him down. Just being able to see their faces when he rejected them and told them who he was would put a giant smile on his face. However, that could cause too much of an uproar and he couldn't chance having his family put in jeopardy. They were the main thing he wanted to protect and that came before anything else.

Just then, thinking about protecting them, he felt his cock jump. He then realized he was attracted to all three of his female family members. His older sister was the embodiment of beauty. He was amazed that she was not a model, though it wasn't just her sheer beauty. He knew she was a good person, sweet and kindhearted when she wanted to be. His mother had always been there for him. She had this love about her that made her that much more special. She was willing to do things for others and put them above herself. His little sister was the sweetest little angel. He had wished he hadn't left to go to college, but at the time thought it was the best idea. He had no doubt in his mind at the moment that had he stayed, he and his little sister would have gotten closer and possibly had a forbidden love.

Tony drifted off to sleep thinking about the three beautiful women in his life and wondering what the days ahead would be like. While he dreamed, instead of having happy dreams about his sisters and being close to them, he had a nightmare instead.

The nightmare started with the company finding them and hurting his sisters and mother, forcing him to be experimented on. He was tortured and forced to do things that he didn't want to do. When he found out his sisters and mother had gotten free he was relieved, but then found out later they had gone to the press to expose the company and the company had killed all three of them. He had wanted to kill himself as it was his fault that they were in pain and dead. But each night he was strapped down, and during the day he was in chains. He couldn't do anything to stop them from torturing him. He hated his life.

He sat up all the sudden, realizing he was sweating and it was just a dream. His chest was heaving as he was trying to gather his breath. He looked down at his arms and saw that his muscles were still there. The drug/virus was not part of his nightmare, only the torture and pain that his family felt.

He laid back down trying to regain his breath and then felt something oddly familiar. Something warm and wet was on his lower extremities. He thought for a minute that maybe he had wet the bed in fear of his dream, but then noticed the sheet start to rise and fall. He wondered what was going on then thought back to the previous morning. He looked over at the clock and noticed it was just past 3am. He thought that it was a little too early for a morning blowjob by Jasmine, but hey, he didn't mind.

Just then he threw the sheet off himself and was surprised at what he saw. His mother was lying partially on his bed frozen with half his cock in her mouth, her eyes wide as she stared at her son. Her mouth turned to a smile as she winked at him and went back to the blowjob she was giving her son.