Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa had already had a small orgasm just by blowing her son. Even his precum tasted so sweet she just couldn't get enough of it. To her, she wasn't sucking a hard cock; she was making love to it using her mouth. She was using every trick she had learned in her years of experience in servicing men. Not to mention it was by far the largest cock she had ever seen! She couldn't wait to see how it felt stretching her out beyond her limit! She knew she couldn't take it more than once a day as she would be in pain, but she was determined to take him as much as she could.

She thought back to how her husband had told her he was going to fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk for a week during their honeymoon. Though it was just wishful thinking as he didn't fuck her to that extent, she now realized that her son would be able to do that with the monstrosity that he had.

"Fuck, Mom!" he moaned, "I thought we were going to wait until tomorrow to see if we felt the same way?" he asked.

She pulled her lips off his cock with a plop and smiled at him seductively. "Well sweetie, I just couldn't sleep without having my sweet son inside of me... And technically, since it is 3am it is the next day."

Tony couldn't refute her reasoning as she was technically correct. Then again, her lips on his cock clouded his mind. Even if he wanted to argue, his other head would win the battle within himself. He kept moaning and grunting his approval of how skillfully she was blowing him. It had been 100 times better than what the doctor had done to him, though she was still good in her own sense as well.

"Damn, Mom. If you keep that up... I'm going to cum in your sexy throat."

Hearing this, Vanessa's pussy clenched as she felt her cream leaving her lips. Her nipples were rock hard and digging hard into his mattress. She moved her body so that she was straddling his leg and started to hump it, bringing herself closer to orgasm as she doubled her efforts on her son.

She felt his cock throb in her throat as it swelled. She knew he was just about to cum. She moved her lips back so only his engorged head was just inside her lips as both hands stroked his cock.

"God damn!" he moaned as his balls clenched and unloaded, sending his cum shooting up his shaft and emptying into his mother's waiting and willing mouth.

Shot after shot of cum hit the back of her throat and the top of her mouth flooding her mouth with his delicious cum. She tried to swallow as much as she could but she was unable to swallow it all, forcing some of it to leak out the sides of her mouth and drip down her chin. The taste was overwhelming to her as her eyes glossed over, sending her whole mind and body into a state of bliss.

Her own orgasm that had been slowly building hit her all at once as her body shook in pleasure. She moaned, causing ripples throughout his cock. As his cock was starting to soften, it jumped feeling her moans.

With Vanessa's orgasm subsiding, she released his cock from her mouth and started to lap up all of the cum that had escaped her mouth. She looked like someone that was dying of thirst and was finally given water. Some of it even dripped onto his legs and lower stomach. She quickly licked up every drop she could find.

Tony was amazed by the way his mother not only attacked his body to gather up his cum but the pure joy that she had in her eyes as she swallowed all of it. He then watched as his mother got up and left, wondering why she didn't give him a kiss before she left. He did realize his cock was getting hard again on its own, like it sensed something else was going to happen.

Vanessa got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. She cleaned out her mouth and took a washcloth to her chest and chin. She wanted her son to be able to kiss and lick her anywhere and not be afraid due to having his cum on her body. She made her way back to his room and saw his eyes as soon as she walked in. She sashayed over to the bed, shaking her hips and causing an extra bounce to her large breasts as she neared the bed.

"I do hope you didn't think that we were done?" she asked.

He shook his head no as he admired her gorgeous body.

"Good baby. I was hoping to get a ride on this fat cock myself."

"B..b..but Mom, are you sure that is what you want? What about Dad?"

"Like I told you earlier sweetheart, your father hasn't touched me in a long time. And if I am being honest with you, I have thought about taking you for a while."

"Mom, are you serious? What would make you want to cross that line?" he asked confused that his mother had thought about him before.

"Well baby, you don't know this, but your uncle and I were in a relationship before he got married and I met your father."

"WHAT? Uncle Jorge? When, how?" he asked baffled at what his mother was telling him.

"Well, when I was younger and we were living together, we were close like you and Izzy were for a while. Your uncle had a bad breakup and I was not having much luck with men as none of them could meet my standards. Anyway, one thing led to another and we took each others' virginity. We were in love for the longest time and I had wanted us to move away and live as husband and wife, but your uncle decided we had no future together. Then he met your aunt and eventually they got married." Once she finished she had tears in her eyes and sadness in her voice.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. That must have been hard on you."

"It was baby, but it was also a blessing in disguise. While I was sad to lose your uncle and was depressed, I met your father and he made me happy by giving me three wonderful children."

"Well Mom I guess it all worked out for the best. If it were me, I would have tried to marry my sis..." He stopped himself before he could finish, not knowing how his mother would take it, although at this point he doubted she would be unhappy.

Vanessa giggled as she saw his face get red. "If it wasn't for your father, I would definitely help you to be close to your sisters as I can tell that they would want to have you around for a long time after tonight."

"Yeah Mom, but sex is much different from love and marriage. I would need to talk to them and see how they felt," he finished as he lowered his head. He then raised his head and met her eyes again, "That is something that is a long way off Mom. But whatever happens, you will always be in our lives."

"That is good to hear son. Now tell me, are you still a virgin?" She had hoped he was so she would always have that special thing with him.

"No Mom," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Actually, I lost my virginity when I went to see my doctor."

"WHAT?" she yelled, letting her anger get the best of her, "Are you telling me this woman raped you? When I find this bitch..."

"No Mom, stop. She didn't rape me. She was letting me know what happened to me with these changes and one thing led to another. She offered herself to me and well... she was hot, Mom, and I didn't say no."

"Oh baby, I won't let anyone else take advantage of you like this," she cried out as she thrust her bosom into his face, pulling him close. She would need to keep a closer watch on her son and get Jasmine to help as well. She knew how Jasmine could be and was confident that Jasmine would help her protect Tony.

Tony didn't think that the doctor had taken advantage of him, but then again he could be naive at times. However, the predicament he found himself in right now, with his face mashed against his mother's generous orbs, wasn't so bad. Actually, it was the best thing next to her blowing him so far.

He tried searching out her breasts with his tongue and was able to find a nipple close by. He then inched his mouth towards her nipple and was able to pull it into his lips, sucking lightly at first.

Vanessa was so caught up in her own thought about another woman outside her home having her way with her son that it took her a few moments to notice her breasts were starting to feel wet. Not the entire breast, but specifically her right nipple. Then she felt a tugging on it that caused her to bite her lip and moan loudly. How she loved having her breasts played with and her nipples sucked.

Tony continued his assault on her nipple, though he started to suck much harder as he felt her hand on the back of his head. Her nipple tasted so good in his mouth. He couldn't ever imagine this not being the best thing in the world. Her breasts were soft as was the flesh that held them. To him they felt like the softest and gentlest pillows that he ever had felt.

Her nipple on the other hand had a specific taste to him that was divine. While hard, the skin was still soft and gentle and the way it moved as his tongue flicked it just made it all the better. He started to scrape his teeth along her nipple and noticed that her moans got louder.

As he continued to do this, he looked up and noticed she had thrown her head back. He could see her mouth was open and she was drooling on herself. Her legs were closed so that he couldn't search out the other spot he wanted, but her ass was another story. He took one of his hands and was able to slide it over her thick backside. It was firm but soft and it shook as he kneaded the flesh.

Her son was driving her crazy. She couldn't believe it but she was getting closer to orgasm again. She tried thinking back to the last time her husband was able to give her three orgasms in one night but she couldn't remember. Her son was just about to complete this and he still hadn't stuck his cock inside of her. She could feel her juices leaking out onto the mattress. Then, without warning, she felt her orgasm get to its peak faster than she had expected.

"Don't stop baby. Suck Mamma's hard nipple. Oh god. I'm close. You're gonna make your mamma cum hard baby. Oh shit oh fuck OH GOD DA..." she screamed though the rest came out as gibberish. She felt her pussy clench and quiver as she came hard, shaking under his touch.

Tony held onto her as best as he could while she shook. Her nipple seemed to twitch in his mouth as he greedily sucked harder on it. As he looked up he could see a steady stream of drool running down from her mouth, down her chin and into the valley of her breasts. He then released her breast as she was still in her orgasmic state and pulled her lips to his. She attacked his lips with such ferocity that he was worried either one of them may cut their own lip on their teeth.

She continued moaning in his mouth as she loved the kisses and tongue action her son was giving her. Her orgasm had finished and she was feeling the after-effects of it as she felt a giant wet spot where she was sitting. She had hoped he would be able to taste her cream as it would make her feel that much better to know her son loved her flavor, but there wasn't time for it. She had made too much noise as it was and she wanted more than anything to have that hard cock buried inside her cunt.

They released their kiss and Vanessa pushed him back on the bed. Though Tony could have resisted her, he knew what she was going to do.

"You lay back now baby. Mamma is gonna ride this big hard cock here," she said with lust in her voice as she gripped his cock.

She threw her leg across his body facing him. She held onto his cock the entire time while she pointed it at her entrance. "Now, Mamma is going to fuck this cock right here. When we have time later, I want you to make sweet love to me and show me how much you truly love me as a woman and not as your mother."

"Of course Mom. But is there a difference between fucking and making love?" Tony truly didn't know. This was all new to him.

She giggled at his ingenuous words. "Yes baby, there is a big difference. Though people who do love each other do fuck a lot, you can only make love to the ones that you truly love as it is special. Whereas fucking is just between two people who want to achieve their orgasm and aren't focused on the other."

"But Mom, if that is the case, then I don't want to fuck you, I would rather make love to you." He loved her more than anything and wasn't as worried about his pleasure but more about hers.

She giggled again, "When two people who care about each other fuck, it is closer to making love than it is fucking. But either way, I will show you how to make love later."

"OK Mom. Just let me know what you want me to do."

She smiled at his willingness to please her. She rubbed his cockhead and his leaking precum along her slit, loving how it felt. She then slowly lowered herself onto his cock, gasping as she felt him stretch her beyond belief. Looking down, she had only taken him halfway so far. She stopped so that she could get accustomed to his girth. His cock throbbed within her, and the feeling set off a mini orgasm that caused her to shake. She felt her cream coating his cock even more, allowing her to take more of him inside of her.

After a few moments, she was able to steady herself as she lifted herself up and took him further inside of her. She tried pushing past her limits but felt pain that made her tense up. Looking down, she saw she had him up to about the ¾ mark but couldn't go any further at the moment. Vanessa had wanted to take him all the way in, but she would need to train her tight pussy to be able to take him all the way.

She was now panting hard as her breasts were moving with each breath. She looked down at her son who was watching her the entire time. "Now baby, Mommy apologizes for not being able to take you all the way down, but it will have to wait for another day. Unless you want to hurt your dear old mother?"

"First, I would never want to hurt you Mom. Second, you are not old. Third, you feel so damn good on my cock right now!"

"Really baby? Your mommy's tight little pussy feels good wrapped around your big hard cock? Even better than that doctor's pussy?" she asked, hoping that her son would truly enjoy her body.

"Yes Mom, you feel wonderful!"

"What about my other question sweetie. Am I better than..."

"Yes!" he yelled as she slid up and down his cock, feeling her pussy tighten around him. "Yes it is so much better Mom. I wish I would have waited for you, but I never knew, not in a million years, that this would ever happen."

"Well baby, now Mommy will take care of this cock whenever you need me to. After you take your sisters, perhaps you may even get your first threesome or foursome. Would my baby boy like that? To fuck his dirty mother and her two sexy and lovely daughters, hmmm?"

"Hell yes Mom... I would love that... I was thinking about them and you before I went to sleep and I can't deny my feelings for all of you," he said panting at the great pleasure he was getting from his mother's tight pussy.

"Now that Mommy is accustomed to her son's large cock, I'm gonna fuck your brains out baby."

Vanessa started to ride up and down on his cock, slowly at first and then much faster. She knew she couldn't get much leverage on her knees so she stopped riding his cock and moved to her feet. Her breasts were dangling in his face and he took the opportunity to play with them while kneading her nipples. In this position, she was able to fuck him much faster and harder.

She started panting much louder as smaller orgasms ran through her; however she felt a big one building within her. "Mamma is getting close my sweet son. You're fat cock is gonna make your mamma cum hard."

"Oh Mom, I'm getting close too."

Tony pulled one of her breasts close so he could suck on it. He took the nipple into his mouth and swirled it around with his tongue for a minute before he started sucking hard on it, making sure to rake his teeth over it.

The extra stimulation to her nipple sent her over the edge. She tried to keep her balance but was close to having her legs give out from the immense pleasure she was receiving.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Mamma's gonna cum on her son's hard FUUU..." she screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her body shook as she felt her cream soak his cock.

As his mother threw her head back, she lost balance and fell off her feet and back onto her knees. Seeing this happen, Tony's hands immediately went to her hips and held her in place. He remembered her saying she couldn't take anymore and didn't want to break his mother on their first time together. Tony then felt her pussy squeeze the life out of his cock. This forced his own orgasm to peak.

"Mom I'm cumming. GOD DAMN!" he screamed. His cum shot out coating his mothers womb in his cream, some of it spraying directly into her cervix.

Finally, once her orgasm was finished, she fell forward onto him and rested with her head right on his chest. They were both breathing heavily as Tony wrapped his arms around his mother. He couldn't imagine anything more special that he could share with his mother than the love they just shared. He kept feeling her shake every so often and hoped it was due to her orgasm, though he wasn't sure.

Vanessa gathered up her strength and pushed herself off his chest. She looked dreamily into his eyes, expressing her love and affection for the man she loved, "Honey that was amazing! I haven't orgasmed like that ever. I love you soo freaking much."

"I love you too Mom. I'm glad I was able to share that with you."

She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, their tongues exploring each others mouths. After a few minutes of making-out, she released his lips.

"Let me get a towel to clean this up." She got up and headed to the bathroom. She took a little longer to wet the towel as she kept digging her fingers inside her well spent pussy gathering all his cum so she could taste it again. Again, she enjoyed the flavor like it was the best thing in the world.

She returned back to his room and wiped him down with the wet towel before using the dry one to clean up afterwards. She then moved to the side of the bed and kissed him again, "Goodnight my sweet son. Someday, I hope you will join me in my bed for the night."

"Goodnight Mom and I may take you up on that offer one day," he said as he smiled at her. He watched her shake her ass as she walked sexily out of his room, closing the door behind her.

Unbeknownst to them, someone had woken up, hearing the both of them during their fucking session.

To be continued......