Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down, wondering what he was doing and then back up to him. She became confused as he winked at her. He slowly bunched the material up until he was at the bottom of her dress. Then he snaked his hand underneath her dress, using the heat of her sex to guide him until his fingers brushed against her outer labia. Getting a quick feel of exactly where he was, he slowly ran his fingers through her wet slit.

"Ohh fuck," she moaned loudly, bringing her mother and sister's gazes back to her as she closed her eyes. She finally had the one man touching her in the way she really wanted to be touched.

Tony looked down at Jasmine who was biting her lip and looking a little jealous. Isabelle was being brought off but she was the one that had started the whole thing, or so she thought.

Tony picked up his left foot and brought it close to Jasmine's spread legs. She looked directly into his eyes as he nodded. He brought the back of his heel against her pussy and started to rub it up and down. He would have rather had his hand doing the job, but he wanted her to get pleasure from him as well and this was the only way to do it currently.

Jasmine's eyes went from jealousy and pleading ones, to that of pleasure as she felt his foot grinding at her clit. Though it was not as fine a point to get her off quickly, she knew if he kept it up she would at least have a small orgasm.

He started to focus back on Isabelle who was now panting hard as she dug her nails into his arm. He wanted to wince in pain as her nails were sharp against his flesh, but doing so would get her focus off of what he knew she needed. He stuck first one then two of his fingers inside her tight, wet pussy while the ball of his hand rubbed on her clit.

Isabelle had trouble keeping her mouth closed. She finally opened her mouth and was moaning rather loudly as her brother was touching her in all the right places. "Please don't stop," she said in ragged breaths as she was extremely close. Her eyes rolled back as she bit onto his arm, screaming as her orgasm hit her.

Tony could feel her teeth sink into his flesh. He had to bite his own lip not to yell himself. However, by the gush of wetness that his fingers felt as well as the tightness he felt on his fingers, he knew her orgasm was hitting her. To help her enjoy it more, he started to smack the palm of his hand on her clit. The result was her hips starting to buck harder against his hand as her orgasm washed over her.

After a few moments, she became still and leaned back into the couch. Tony stopped the movement of his hand as well due to how sensitive she would be while she rode the after-effects of her orgasm. As she sat there breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath, she was moaning constantly, though her eyes were still closed.

Tony was able to pull his arm from between her legs as well as from between his mother's, though his mother did whine and pout that his hand wasn't on her anymore. Tony put his hands on his lap and had to shake both his hands to get the full feeling back in them. Once he was ready, he looked down at Jasmine who was still working furiously trying to get her own orgasm to hit. He chuckled as it reminded him of when they were younger and she couldn't get something to work. She would rather die than stop.

He tapped her on the head, causing her head to jerk up at him. Her eyes no longer had lust in them but more a need; a need that she had to have her orgasm and would stop at nothing to have it. She pleaded at him, mouthing "please" as she had a grip on his leg, practically humping his heel.

Tony gave her an evil grin and she felt like she was going to be the only one of the three girls that would not have an orgasm provided by her brother. Tears welled into her eyes as he shook his head. As if the last ray of hope was just about gone from her eyes, she was about to get up and run to her room to cry.

Then she saw something. It was a wink but his smile turned from evil to something else. She cocked her head to the side as her eyebrow raised. She then saw nothing but love in his eyes as he brought his hand up so she could see it, and motioned at her with a crooked finger telling her to get up.

Jasmine quickly turned around, getting on her knees but he shook his head. "Turn around and come sit in your brother's lap."

Her eyes went wide as she squealed. She quickly got up and turned around, backing her light ass onto her brother's lap. As she got closer to him, he gripped her hips and pulled her to him causing her to yelp in surprise. Her cotton shorts were high on her hips, showing off as much of her legs as possible without them being a bikini or her being nude.

He took one hand from her waist and slipped it under her shirt as she whimpered at his touch on her stomach. He used his hand on her stomach to pull her down so that she was fully leaning back against his chest. Her hips sunk deeper into his lap, but his legs kept hers spread open.

She bit her lips hard wondering what he was going to do but then gasped as his hand suddenly cradled her lovely orb. "Ohh baby," she whimpered as he massaged the underside of her breast. His hands were tough on her soft flesh but he was still gentle with her.

She was so focused on his hand on her breast that she hadn't realized that his other hand had snaked into her shorts. "Ohh fuck. SHIT!" she yelped as she finally felt his fingers running through her slit. She had been thinking about what it would feel to have her brother's fingers or any other part of him inside her, but this was better than she could have imagined!

As his fingers finally slipped deep inside her canal, she arched her back also feeling his hand gliding over her nipple tugging and twisting it. "Oh baby oh baby oh baby. Your sister has been a bad girl and needs her strong brother to control her." She started to plead with him, "Please baby, please let me cum on your fingers."

Tony couldn't help but smile since both his mother and little sister had now turned to face him as they played with themselves while watching the show. His head was on the side so he could see more of his mother. As he looked into her eyes and saw her lust building, he quickly turned his head to latch his lips on his older sister's neck, sucking and nibbling on her soft skin.

Though neither of the other ladies could see exactly what his hands were doing, they could see how his hands strained against the fabric of her shirt and shorts. Tony found it funny that his day started with his older sister blowing him and now he was finishing it with giving her a well deserved orgasm, one that he hoped would have her squealing in pleasure.

Jasmine was beside herself in the pleasure she was feeling. She didn't know why but it was only when she was with her family that she felt such immense pleasure. None of her ex-boyfriends nor the one lesbian encounter she had in her first year of college had given her the pleasure that she got being with her sister, mother and now especially her brother. She had thought earlier that she wanted to take his cock only given the fact that he was so big down there. Now, however, she would give herself to him just so she could be closer to him.

A tear ran down her face as she thought about how mean she had been to him. It was tough love but she realized she may have taken it too far. She didn't know what she could do to ask for his forgiveness, but she would definitely do anything to make sure he knew that she loved him and would do anything for him.

As his fingers dove deeper into her canal, feeling everything they could and searching out for the cream that was to coat them, he started to smack her clit with the palm of his hand as his other hand moved to her other breast. "I want you to cum for me Jasmine. Cum and show me that this is my pussy now," he whispered directly into her ear before biting it.

"Yes brother. Your sister will cum just for you. This body is yours to use whenever you want," she replied through ragged breath. Her hips were now practically humping his hand trying to get his fingers as deep as she could.

Tony had always thought that his sister's pussy would be much looser considering all the boyfriends she had. He would never bring it up to her of course, but since she had started college three years ago she had at minimum twenty boyfriends. He couldn't fathom that none of them had fucked her.

However from what he was feeling with his fingers, she was just as tight, if not tighter, than the one girl he had been with; other than Doctor Nikko of course. With that one girlfriend he had learned how to eat pussy and finger a woman. She would never suck him off and he had only seen her tits through her sheer bra, which she would only wear if he did a good job eating her pussy the day before.

What he found out later was that his girlfriend was actually cheating on him the whole time, and that guy was actually fucking her and getting what he wasn't. Since she wasn't dating the other guy, he had found out that she was only with him since her other guy wouldn't eat her pussy. He was heartbroken as she had been the first girl to really have a sexual relationship with him.

She laughed at him when he asked why she would do that, only saying that there was no way she could love a loser like him. He had thought about seeing her now just to throw it in her face, but that could compromise his family. Getting to fuck the three hottest women, his mother and two sisters, would have to do as a second place prize. Though being with them more felt like a first place prize than anything, and he hadn't even actually slept with them yet.

"This is my pussy now. When I am ready, I will fuck this pussy and mark what is mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes Tony, this is your pussy!" she said loudly.

He glanced over at his mother whose eyes were wide at what her daughter had just said. She had fully given herself to her own brother, and that got Vanessa that much hotter.

"Cum for me. Show me you are worthy of receiving an orgasm from me and taking my cock," he whispered into her ear.

"Yes Tony. Your slutty sister is going to cum for you... FUCKING SHIT... EEAAAFHHH!" she screamed.

Her back arched off him, giving his mother and little sister a glance at how hard his cock was pressing against his jeans. Her body began to shake violently as her womb detonated. Her orgasm washed over her hard. She ground her teeth together as her eyes rolled back. Her toes curled as her fingers gripped the couch. Her mind went completely blank as she focused on her orgasm hitting her.

Once she started her orgasm, Tony stopped fingering her and held his fingers inside of her pussy, feeling it clamp down on his digits hard. Then he felt her gush all over his fingers, loving how her cream coated them. He had also stopped pulling on her nipple and was instead massaging her breast. As her orgasm came down, she plopped into his lap. She was breathing hard and looking as though she was fast asleep, though he knew she was just riding out the remainder of her orgasm.

As her own orgasm finished, she wondered how her own brother could bring her to such and explosive orgasm with only his fingers. She had been fingered many times before, as that is one thing she would allow her boyfriends to do, but none of them could ever bring her to orgasm like this. Only a couple of them were talented enough to get her off.

Could it be that incest was that more erotic? Or could it be something else, something that she had buried? Could she possibly be in love with her own brother? That could explain why she had been so hard on him all those years. It would also explain why she was actually a little jealous when she found out he was dating a while back, though his relationship only lasted a couple months. He had told them that it was a mutual breakup, but she saw the sadness in his eyes and knew that she either dumped him, cheated on him or something else.

As she came to and was able to steady her breathing, she turned her head towards him and looked into those big brown eyes. She felt her heart flutter as she just melted into him. "Thank you for that. I kind of needed it," she said to him sweetly and with love in her voice.

She reached her hand up to his face and kissed him on the lips for the first time. She moaned as he accepted her kiss and squeezed her tighter, holding her with a lover's embrace. At that moment, she couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

Once they broke the kiss, he removed his fingers from her gushy pussy and offered them to her. She looked at him confused and then sucked them dry, causing her to moan while biting his lip. She loved it when a man would lap up her cream. It was the same to a man when his woman swallows his cum.

"Well," Vanessa said breaking the silence. "I think we have had an interesting night and think that we should all get to bed." She had other plans for that night but didn't want to let on to her son or daughters.

"That may be a good idea Mom, but I don't know how well I will be able to walk at this point," Jasmine responded knowing her legs were still numb.

Both Isabelle and Vanessa started laughing at Jasmine. Jasmine tried to act upset but had to laugh along with them. Tony himself laughed as well. Then, without warning, Jasmine yelped as she turned sideways and suddenly felt Tony's hands on her.

"Since you can't walk, I will carry you up the stairs," he said as he used one arm to hold onto her as the other one pushed himself off the couch.

Jasmine wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at his manly face for a few minutes before she nuzzled against his neck, resting her head on his chest.

Isabelle immediately felt jealousy that her brother was not carrying her up the stairs as well.

As though he knew how she felt, he turned to her, "Once I drop her off, I will carry you as well."

"Really?" Isabelle replied. Tony nodded at her. "Well then I guess I will have to wait for my knight to come back to get me then," she said lying back, giving him a pose.

He chuckled at her antics as she could always bring a smile to his face.

"And I will then come back for you too, Mom," he said looking at Vanessa winking at her.

"Oh baby, you don't have to..." she started to say but was cut off.

"Nonsense Mom. It is the least I can do since I have these puppies now," he replied looking down at his muscles.

All three women just smiled as they bit their lips. Tony carried Jasmine up the stairs and into her room. She always had the more girly room as it was always decorated more with pink and happy colors than more neutral ones like his room. Then again, she also had a princess bed as well, complete with four posts and a canopy that had pink lace. He walked over to the bed and softly placed her on it.

As he was pulling away, she wouldn't let him go. He looked into her eyes and she smiled lovingly at him.

"Just remember dear brother, this," she said patting her pussy, "little kitty right here is yours whenever you want it."

"Don't you worry sis, I will take it sooner than you expect."

"Not as soon as I would like you to," she said, hopeful that he would stay with her tonight and truly make love to her. She had been fucked before but true love making only came when you were with someone that you loved. That was something she always looked forward to.

She pulled him back down as he placed his hand on the side of her head. Their lips met in a loving embrace. As they kissed, Jasmine opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against his lips. Tony in turn opened his mouth as their tongues explored each others' mouths for the first time. They both moaned into each others' mouths as the kiss lasted longer than both had expected.

Reluctantly Tony pulled back, breaking the kiss. Jasmine pouted as she looked at her brother.

"I would love to stay and make-out with you all night, but I have two other ladies that need a ride upstairs." He headed out of her room but stopped and turned around. "But, we will have to do this again, and next time I will make sure I have plenty of time for my beautiful sister."

Her heart fluttered at his words and the idea that her handsome brother thought she was beautiful. She blew him a kiss and he returned the gesture.

After he was gone she laid there running her hand over her flat stomach, wondering what it would be like to make-out with her brother all night; to feel his hands all over her body and if she was lucky, to feel his tongue tasting her sweet little pussy.

She knew he was going to have sex with her, that was a given, but she wanted it to be magical. She wanted it to be the love making that she had always read and dreamed about. She also thought about what it would be like to marry him and bear his child. For some reason, she could almost feel her belly start to swell. She fell asleep thinking of the day when her brother would grace her bed and the years they would have together.

Once he was out of the room, he hurried down the stairs and found his sister looking a little steamed. She had a pissy look on her face.

"Sorry, it took a little longer than expected," he said with a smile.

"Well I expect the same treatment as well," she said putting her arms up so her brother would help her up.

He chuckled and put his arms under her, scooping her up and causing her to yelp in surprise. With her arms around his neck he walked up the stairs to her room, which was almost directly in front of the stairs.

Isabelle's room was much less feminine and more a standard room. She had light blue walls and had books lining her bookshelf and the shelves on the walls as well. Her bed was the same size as Jasmine's but she didn't have the whole princess getup. Tony looked around a second and her room was the same as the last time he was in her room a couple years ago. He hadn't been back in her room since then.

###################################################################################

That night was the last time she came to him before he moved out to his apartment for school. He had heard a noise coming from her room that night and knocked on her door to investigate. When she answered, through her sobs, she had let him in. Tony entered the room and asked her if she was OK.

"Yeah, I will be I guess," Isabelle replied, though the tears were still running down her face.

"Why don't you tell me what's bothering you little one?" he asked her. He had called her little one since they were much younger. It was his pet name for her as she was the shortest in the family, but she liked it when he called her that.

"It's dumb," she said through her sobs.

"Come on. It can't be that dumb if you are crying about it. You know you can trust me."

"Well there is this boy in school. I really liked him. We started dating a couple days ago."

"That sounds nice. Did he hit you or something?" Tony asked. He checked her face but could only see the puffiness of her cheeks from her crying and the redness in her eyes.

"No, nothing like that," she replied. She had her head hung down like she was ashamed of something.

"So what is it?"

"We went on a date tonight. Once we were done with dinner, we were supposed to go to a movie, but we started kissing in his car. I wanted to impress him but then he started to touch me... in certain places and I wasn't comfortable so I told him to stop."

"Oh," was all he could say. He was shocked his sister was telling him this instead of Jasmine or his mother, but knew that she had been more comfortable with him and understood.

"I told him no, but he tried to push his hands underneath my bra. I told him no again and tried to push his hand away but he wouldn't take the hint. So I slapped him hard and he pushed off of me. He called me a tease and a little slut and said I should be more like Jasmine and spread my legs more."