All Comments on 'Are We Even Now? Pt. 02'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Honey, you are the loser not Tad.

Tad should have called the police and then let Danny knock the door down and shot him when he fell through the doorway. Tad still should do bodily harm to you no matter what the cost as long as it is not tied to him. Like they say,"ONCE A WHORE, ALWAYS A WHORE AND YOU ARE A WHORE DELUXE." By the way, I was wondering how much you charge, but a person would have to be crazy sleeping with you since you have had so many dicks in you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo

You managed to go from bad to .... ? Holy crap, I can't even think of words to describe how bad this is. What about stamp collecting as a hobby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outdone yourself

You have really outdone yourself with this chapter - congratulations you have dethroned Samual X as the worst writer on site. Your bio says you are over 60 but senility is no exscuse for bad overdone plots

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
Average writing, characters lack credibility . . .

I think it was predictable that divorce was going to be the outcome. Tad was a womanizer, based on what little we know about him (and we really know very little as his character has not been developed). There is no excuse and no defense for all his cheating on his wife. That said, Sandy went over the top in humiliating Tad, publicly making him a cuckold. I don't know why she did not just separate from him; clearly she no longer loved him. In Chapter one, Tad's "best friend" Burt should have stayed out of what was obviously a marital dispute; even the police know to be cautious in situations involving marital partners who are fighting. Being caught in the middle usually ends badly. Revenge fucks also usually end badly. Getting even -- it's really obvious that despite a 12 year marriage, Tad and Sandy really don't have a marriage. One would think that people know each other pretty well, and learn to trust each other pretty well, after that amount of time. The problem with Sandy's solution (and I can understand why she would be angry) is that she exposes herself to lots of STD's, putting her life at risk as well as the lives of the men she is using to get even with her husband. BTW, the ploy about hearing others talk in the public restroom is over-done and lacks originality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HELP I SURRRRENDER

Help I surrender, no more of this crap. Now get your grandson, oh sorry I forgot no balls, no children, well then get any of the kids in the neigbourhood to do the other chapters, I mean they can't do any worse can they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Speechless

So I will not say anything.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
In all fairness

I believe if one has nothing good to say that keeping mum is best. Mum's certainly the word for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lol!

well, it could be alot better, if the writer doesnt hate women that much. do you really think that a woman would be that stupid as to make herself a sex toy for men w/o gaining anything? think about it. this story is simply stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

You can write anything you want,just doesn't mean people will like it. That it turns writer on is scary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
solid F+

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You really are over the board in all aspects.

'The wife fucks the friend all night then sits on hubbys lap and says its all right? You paint the guy as fucking women at work by the wifes word and assumptions. She critiques women for their clothes and calls them sluts after she stripped and fucked a man in a public club? She has a bouncer force her husband to stay and watch her public sex again with many men. The woman is crazy plane and simple. The husband is even crazier for staying with her. Divorce was the first option and was ignored. Murder is now the option to be considered. People wonder how men can murder their wives, you have written and excellent story of why. If she was mad at him fucking women she should have used her evidence and gotten a divorce. Life goes on, for some.

kelchakelchaabout 16 years ago
Please

Please give a little thought to your readers. We (meaning me) can't enjoy a story unless at least one of the characters is someone we like or can identify with in some fashion.

Both the husband and wife are badly flawed. A total lack of morality and character, on their part, makes one say 'who cares' what happens to them.

Gave a score of 75 due to the quality of your writing. Have liked several stories you have posted. Please continue to post more. I am working on my first story and know how hard it is to put ideas to paper.

It would be better if the negative comments had a constructive element as to why a story didn't work or was not appealing to readers.

Thank you for the time you spent on this story and please get to work on more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The1st paragraph proved my point

the 1st paragraph killed it

<br></br>

<i>It was after ten o'clock when I put on my robe. Burt pulled on a pair of trousers and we went into the kitchen. Tad growled, "Are you two through fucking?" His attitude really hurt and I went to him and sat in his lap. <b>I tried to make things right and he finally yielded and we kissed.</b></i>

<br></br>

Its not just THIS story... its most of this authors stories. Please author stop writing this crap. You REALLY suck at it

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
as I predicted

I am not going nto say I told you all

<br></br>

But I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Author has balls

I think the author has big balls to submit a story like this, I would be to ashamed to even post it as an anonymous submission. Has this person ever been involved with other beings of a human nature apart from reading Penthouse letters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LIFE PARTNER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the fuck would want

fucking slut like you??? Any man who knew your past wouldn't want to meet you let alone marry your whoring ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Most amazink

I always wondered what happened to other sites rejects - now I know, they are published here by BlBones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OK...is the background information in this part...

...the same for the rest of the parts? Because I need to revise my assessment after the first part. If the asshole husband is still screwing around then she can screw the whole town on stage if she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
didnt care much for story, just a jerk off story

wife goes overboard both times,she should of just divorced his ass, but she is a slut and she knew that. really dont care about reading the next two chapters, but some people get off on this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Superficial And Boring

If you're looking for a real story, don't bother opening this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nigger lover

title says enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
no Oliver Twist

Please, there is no Oliver Twist out there asking for more of this so QUIT NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yikes - what a pile of dogshit!

We guess it takes a lousy effort like this to make the rest of us appreciate the "other authors" who post on this site. This shit belongs at a site called the "Dark Wanderer".

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Well!

Cant add anything else to what has already been said apart from yikes! do you really hate TAD so much and did you really have to turn a normal wife in to a black cock slave/slut? And Is she really happy? please don't post any more chapters you seem to have done enough damage.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 16 years ago
Entertaining in a curious way

Mr. Bones: <p>Did you intend to present this as a parody of so many tales submitted here or is this your sincere effort in contributing a serious story?</p><p>Is it your contention that the wife, just after her recent frolic <i><b>in public</b></i> with her husband's "best friend," would now object to another woman's shoes as making the wearer appear whorish? Hmmm. Perhaps it's just me, but it would seem that with her having trumpeted before God and country her own newly discovered penchant for debauchery, she would now have no objection to something so trivial as sexy shoes.</p><p>All of your characters, principal and ancillary, are loathsome at best. I found particularly entertaining the wife's being titillated by her husband being pounded and her labeling him as a loser. While her striving to acquire the title of "Queen of the Gang Bangs" is inspiring, it would seem her assessment of him, while correct, would hardly distinguish him from her. I think it would be fair to consider your story to be populated with nothing but losers, especially she whose legs now seem to be locked in the "open" position. It would do her well to keep looking over her shoulder for I'm sure that, among the oh-so-many "comers" she took on, there were a number of married men whose wives would now like for her to wear the same bumps and bruises as her former husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another pile of shit

Does this writer trying to pass himself off as an author? What a joke. The loving wife has the nerve to call her husband an asshole, perhaps, she should look at her self in the mirror. Please don't write anymore on this site. You are a total embarrassment to all the authors on this site writing good stories.Please no more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
needs a different ending

Someone needs to get creative with this. I am sure he lost all respect for her the first time she humiliated him so why would he be faithful to her. He could have somehow gotten the police involved either at the club or at home when the bouncer was going the break in. If at the club he could have convinced the bouncer to let him use the bathroom and called 911 then and he could have gotten them arrested for indecent exposure or lewd acts in public and she would be considered a sexual criminal. Who is up to the task???

roadbirdroadbirdabout 16 years ago
what a story

both are dumb as sled tracks ....when danny said open up what tad should have done is go ahead and open up then put about 3 slugs in a black assholes head ...then see what that 6'5 300 would look like bleeding out on the floor ....oh well they didnt have a marriage anyway ....now with what shes fucking ..because any woman who fucks a blk always gets some kind of disease ....a woman would be better off fucking a dog that a nigger ...tad would be better off with out a nigger fucking slut like her anywa y

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a dumbass story.

This drivel was so bad that I couldn't even stand to read it after the first confrontation with Tad at the company party. There is absolutely no consistency of character. These are not the actions of two people who love each other, this is the opposite of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Puzzling

A writer who marches to but his own sick mind is alone and sad to anyone of value. <P>

Knowing this full well, this shell plows forward engendering anger and hatred as is his want - for there is nothing else left when self respect is gone.<P>

You really should seek some help before the depression deepens and there is no hope. You also know that - don't you but choose to wallow in it. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
humiliation

There is nothing loving here. Tad should have just burn the house while she is entertaining. If she is truly disgusted with the husband, after the first show on the stage, she should proceed with a divorce. If she is the greatest, then she should walk out the house instead of degrading herself further to a rubbish dump.

zed0zed0about 16 years ago
Lame

Tad should relocate to Colorado where he could enlighten Danny & the slut wife on the "Make My Day" law.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 16 years ago
I am somewhat puzzled

when an author decides --- through his/her own calculation --- to write a really lame story and roughly 6 to 8 out of 10 readers tell him/her, THROUGH SPACE provided or rating mechanisms allowed, that the stories are lame, the author gets mad! <p>

the atitude is like: "Well, you stupd, nasty readers. I worked so hard, so faithfully, so long and you rate me 1's and 2's and give me only zero's and 25's? You are so bad, I'm gonna disable comments AS WELL AS delete those terrible and unfair comments"!! <p>

I mean, what the fuck is that for thinking?, for brains? <p>

Look at some of the highest rated stories: not all are about Romeo's or Juliets, or Jane Austen types. Some are pretty nasty --- both husbands and wives. But stories that are rated, over all, high or highest are those written SMARTLY, with wits, good and believable dialogues, where most or all characters are flawed, or even highly flawed but but still acted like human beings, with no clear Osama and Ghandi like figures... <p>

But if an author writes like the series, I mean, seriously, what the heck do you expect most readers to say to you, as an author? "Man, you are just terrific; and your characters are not only so interesting but also so deep"????? <p>

Just totally disable ALL feedback, if you KNOW ahead of time you're not going to stand very negative ratings and reviews, because you've, either consciously or subconsciously, tried to cater to such negativity from most readers! Use a little brains! <p>

And, believe it or not, the 3rd install makes the series dive at a rate surpassing the speed of gravity! And the authro is not happy about the reviews? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
school boy

this reads like it was written by a thirteen year old boy with assistance from his eight year old brother

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
The lamest I have read in quite a while!

I could not figure out a coherent story out of this. i know it has to do with humiliation but it has to make sense as a story.

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Amazing

What I find most surprising is that the author wrote a number of works in '07 that had strong male figures in them as well as other characters one could like or dislike. But in the present series the author seems to have gone out of his way to create 3 individuals who are as unlikable as any I have read about.<P> The wife revels in public debauchery, thrives on humiliating her husband, thirsts for revenge, and is as vindictive as she can be. Tad seems to be a serial adulterer who, upon discovery, can say he is sorry but can't tell his wife he loves her. Small wonder. Lastly we have Burt, the friend from hell. There isn't one person to root for in the entire story.<P> The characters are unchanged in part 3. I had hopes that there would be a turnaround for at least one of them but my hopes are fading fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
on part 3

I see the spineless wonder have switched comments off on part 3 - did you think that would improve your score?

I thought maybe he\she\it could pull the story out of the gutter but I doubt whether bones have the skills to do it. Maybe if you ask the kid next door he could write part 4, I doubt whether his efforts could be worse than yours.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Part three!

As the writer has stopped us complaining about part three I just thought I would let people know that in part three the wife fucks burt four times, kisses burt goodbye, gets pissed off with TADS grumpyness and deicides to almost break TADS computer when he tries to stop her going out to a country club and oh yes the previous night gets fucked in public again and then fucks a young man and then says I might be back to the young man which of course means I WILL BE BACK gets upset again when TAD is still angry then when TAD will not tell her how many times he fucked his female friends she assumes it to be TWENTY FIVE times so that is the figure that she has set and then MAYBE then they might be even!

Then too pissed off to have sex in public she comes home to find TAD has left and does not feel sorry at all and guess what now that TAD has gone she stops being a slut and just has sex with burt and yes they get married and live happily everafter! Oh and as for TAD well he becomes some sort of pussy hound who seems to enjoy breaking up marriages and also seems to have many husbands chasing after him.

So to sum up the WIFE is happy and gets exactly what she wanted BURT While TAD her husband who if the information in the first chapter is correct actually only slept with TWO woman and that being said he did try to say sorry! Gets divorced from the wife and becomes a stud!.

Of course what should have happened is TAD sues the club, the club manager gets arrested, TAD beats the shit out of burt then sues him, TAD takes his wife to the cleaners in court and forces her to become a full time stripper/dancer at some other club just to make ends meet, then he meets someone who actually LOVES HIM THEY get married and THEY live happily everafter. Then a few years later they see a picture of his exwife being locked up for giving services in the club she was in and oh yes she also has the clap and now will not ever have kids even if she wanted to and the number of men she has had sex with well more like thousands not just tweny five.

One last thing Tad turns to his heavily pregnant wife and says

"Well my darling are you happy with life?"

"Well of course I am the three kids and this one here( She gently rubs here large belly) could not have a better father and husband you stay home every night and when you don't need to you don't work late now that you own your own company and yes you are certainly a sex god in the bedroom what more could a woman ask for, and by the way your first wife was a fool"

"Thanks for that but to be honest you are what makes me stay home, I used to work late because of my ex wife she was so jealous of my female friends, It was a pity she had to over hear your conversation with your friend about me I was just at the point of serving her with divorce papers"

"Well TAD sorry but her loss is my gain"

This is how the story should end in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Deep depression

I agree with Orion that it is suprising that the writer who wrote some decent stories in 2007, would write such a story with these endings. I know that on some of the 2007 stories, I would wonder if the writer was actually a 60 year old married man as his profile showed. However, now with this set of stories, I wonder if this writer is actually a highly depressed women looking for some sort of vindication. I can only hope that writing these stories fills a void for the writer. Regardless, of the writer's reasons for writing these stories, I feel the writer has probably lost most of his reader base.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuck this is bad

I have read company financial reports that was a thousand times more entertaining than this crap. The authors pen name is bones and from that and the quality of the writing I deduce that he or she must be somewhere in their late eighties and suffering from fullblown senile dementia with a touch of schizophrenia, he or she is after all suffering from delusions of being a writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
BAD

I dont like to put anybody down but this is REALLY, REALLY BAD writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sucks

Worst than the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmm

"........but I know there are other things than sex and I need to find them." Right. Problem is, who the fuck would want to share that life with that kind of woman? What hubby did was bad, what wifey did was far worse. It's a given that most men really aren't all that interested in getting married to a loose slut that has unprotected sex with lots of partners...it's hard to build a foundation out of shit. I guess this story ends up sad because neither of them has much prospect for anything remotely resembling a decent life, but I can say they both get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This woman was a common whore fucking in public

in a sex night club and she complains about how women dress and behave? For gods sake she was nude and had cum dripping from her in public in the first chapter. Since she was a sex worker in a sex club one would have to call her a whore. The gangbang scene is incredible with AIDS being such a major concern. Instead of concentrating on the main problem she decided to become a problem. What she really needed to address is what was she doing wrong that made her husband seek other women to pleasure him? She laffs when her husband is roughed for fucking a married woman, but she is a married woman fucking any and all comers. Absolutely fucking mentally ill! The husband is an idiot but she is totally nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Part three shows what a real slut does, shed a

husband and try to fuck her way up the ladder. Does her new husband realize once a cheater always a cheater and she is really a cheating slut, her true nature, and she will do it to him? None of these endings are realistic or right. She needed to have been throw out in the street. Publicly fucking in a club in no way bears any resemblence to private affairs. She is now what is termed a sex worker and everyone knows her and her new pesona. She is no longer considered by anyone a good or faithful wife, just a public sleeze. Divorce was her only real option to begin with and is now her husbands only real option. There is no future only bitterness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a friggin skank, she needs to be shot and

eliminated from contaminating the gene pool any longer. Geez, author, we thought JPB crafted some wimpy shit, this dog shit takes the cake. Please quit taking the bad drugs and get some professional help or better yet, do not waste such important resources, just shoot yourself [and do leave a mess].

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not very entertaining

I thought it was a poorly told story and a badly developed plot line. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Both characters are dog shit sluts.

Nay, this one is the worst ending - good thing you wrote the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Actually, they are all bull shit endings.

Tad .hould of shot the bitch and her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the anonymous message left on 4/24/10. These two characters are worthless people that should be killed off to get them out of the human gene pool. The husband is a total ass. He desided to screw around again even knowing what was going to happen. She was even worse. What she did was escalate the whole situation too far. They were both guilty, but she continued on after the whole thing situation ended. She became a slut and a whore who now has one-night stands just about every night, and sleeps with men she doesn't know (including unprotected sex). Hopefully she will get Aids and give it to her husband (and possibly even Paul and Danny who I have no doubt are still fucking her). This I think would be a poetic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The bitch is just as

big of an asshole as he was. She could have just divorced him the first time she caught him. She is no better than he is for the way she acted.

1 star for a bad story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

racist shit, bringing in the black guys... can't people think of somehing more original than that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pot calling kettle black

What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She picke a loser ...

So did he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A walking petrie dish

She probably has so many diseases that her pussy is about to rot. Neither one of them were good people. And I'm always looking for at least someone that's worthwhile. No one here is and neither is this sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He should have left the slut no matter what he did first, she's full of STD's and probably aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She has other problems more pressing than Tad

The Doctor just told her she has full blown Aids. Boy was this story an exercise in stupidity.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Two well written losers

Later

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Or...

Before I could say anything, Danny stepped forward and called back to him, "Tad, this is Danny; open the fucking door or I will kick the damned thing in."

Tad yelled back "Just one minute on that."

Danny stood there and fumed, as I banged on the door. After a couple minutes, we'd both finally had enough, so Danny gently pushed me to the side, then wound up and kicked the door hard.

As soon as it banged open, I heard the shotgun go off, and watched Danny's head explode in a red mist.

I guess my need for vengeance was more expensive than I thought it would be.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
ready to settle down

So after the divorce she plans to settle down?

Where does she plan to do that now that she has worked so hard to establish her reputation in this city as a total slut?

Is she so stupid as to believe she can do these things in front of an audience and no one will notice?

This is so far over the top you can't even see the top from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excuse

what a horrible excuse to solve marital problems She just proved to be a bigger slut than her husband.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
No other words than just stupid

Waste of time reading this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
husband loser but

Wife is diseased town pump!

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
Wow. I'm so glad neither of you thinks you'd make decent parents.

Tad might be a loser, but I can't imagine what you would consider to be a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Completely unneeded.

Same result as ch 1.

Waste of a page. This husband and wife deserve each other.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i dont mind getting even

but to cheat on tad, in front of tad...isn't even close to as shitty as the initial cheating. maybe the initial hurt to the trust and relationship is worse, but she went ABOVE and beyond to humiliate him, something he never did to her on purpose.

so they are both shit people. i feel nothing for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

the wife is a true slut.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
She is really only hurting herself

To punish Tad she made herself into a whore whom no one will respect. She will have to move far away if she wants to find a normal relationship again. Both were pretty stupid.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
He cheated

He’s an asshole, but she is a full on whore now. Both suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Last Paragraph...

Is incorrect. The real asshole/loser is the broad. Got herself a real reputation as a

gang-bang cum receptacle. She can be sooo very proud.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Sandy's reaction was overkill. Tad is a cad and got what he deserved. Sandy is also a slut who enjoys sex and I find it hard to believe she will remarry successfully.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Pretty sad for a revenge plan if one totally defiles themselves and risks all sorts of nasty std’s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kick my door in and you get blasted by a 12 gauge. WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, No...Girl you the one that is a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope she gets an std and dies

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This a the next prove that revenge will never heal a rift. Sneaking around keeping things on the QT where only a few people know are never going to be anywhere near the same as her blatant public cuckolding in front of several 100 people. The marriage is broken beyond repair by the time Burt sticks his dick in her.

Talking if Burt, no real friend would do that not even soon after and seeing that, if she wants, she can be a bitch slut and whore, he'd probably steer clear in case she was carrying. Obviously written by a woman with no understanding of how men think.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
As far as Tad is concerned, all I can conclude is that he is an asshole and I sure picked a loser.

This slut needs to look in the mirror and see the asshole loser. What a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another stupid story where the writer felt compelled to have a white woman having sex with a black man. Enough already. If she just has to have monster dick there ade enough white guys out there with big dicks. Most white guys aren't interested in that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

Another BS story.

FredHuckFredHuckover 2 years ago

POS plain and simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It got worse.

No more sequels for me.

Bill S.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

so call the cops get a bat or a gun or knife let him kick in the door then die

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I can't see Tad ever going back to the Club, and I CAN see him telling Paul that he's an asshole and spread the word that he let's wives slut out in front of their husbands.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

12 gauge, double ought buck, and dear old Danny. Kick the door in, Danny.

Please kick the door in! .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total crap! No way she’s airtighting all those guys on a stage in a club without the cops showing up ,arresting all the fuckers and closing the club down indefinitely!!!Obviously Tad is a low-life cheater and she’s turned into a vindictive,over-the-top slut! A shitty story populated by shitty characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What Utter BS!

Are we even! I would of closed all my financial accounts, resigned my job, packed my shit up, destroyed my cell phone, cancelled all credit cards, and left her. Even though I cheated on her in the first place, she got her revenge and then some at the strip joint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is simply a whore. All the rest is meaningless.

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

And then she died of several STDs

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She died from STDs, exactly! 12 gauge, double ought buck indeed!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

9 months later the twat gave birth to two retarded big-dicked black bastards.(STDs lead to birth defects) Needless to say,Tad had long before divorced the cunt! WTF?! This kind of shit story isn’t sexy!It’s disgusting!

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Tad got to reap what he sowed. Only thing that would have made this better was for Sandy to announce why she was performing at the beginning of her show to the remaining patrons. I love all the idiot commenters that still don't seem to understand that Tad is the villain of the story not Sandy; This is a BTB (burn the bastard) story and Tad gets french-fried.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Was never mentioned if Sandy told Ruth and Mildred's husbands about the affairs.

Would have liked to have seen Sandy go back after Burt.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm4 months ago

You seem to have hit the trifecta. One star for each so far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both of them are fucking losers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories