Are We Who We Think We Are? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15:00 Sarah: 😊 Can't wait.

15:01 Me: When you pick me up I will expect you to be there in a summer dress, no knickers and a bald pussy. Okay.

15:15 Sarah: Hahaha. Christ! Mum nearly read that when it came through.

15:17 Me: Nice. That would make an interesting first conversation. Catch you later, meetings now.

The next two and a half hours lasted for days. I'm not sure if I managed to say anything sensible as my attention was almost entirely dedicated to thinking about Sarah and the weekend. All sex aside it would be a great time anyway, her mum and dad are great and I was booked to play a round of gold with Martin (her dad) at 7am the next day. I would be using his cast-off set of clubs. It was my standing joke with him that he managed to provide worse clubs every time I visited and I still gave him a run for his money. One time I arrived to play and my bag had a putter, a wedge and a 4 wood in it, bastard.

Friday night tube ride to the station was hideous as ever and the train pulled out of Euston crammed tight like we were a refugee freight leaving a warzone. Actually, not a bad description of escaping London on a Friday evening. After a few stops though the crowd thinned out and I found a seat for the almost hour long journey.

18:50 Me: I should be more or less right on time. Hope you have remembered your instructions.

18:52 Sarah: Sure thing. See you there.

We pulled into the station right on time, which in and of itself is something of a small miracle. Sarah was there waiting on the platform, gorgeous in a billowy cream summer dress looking every inch the well healed good girl. She ran to me and threw her arms round my neck in a big hug like we hadn't seen each other in months and soundly kissed me.

As we settled into her car I instructed, "Show me your handiwork please, Sarah." She stopped dead and flushed, looking awkward.

"I couldn't do it. Mum was with me the whole time and I felt weird about walking round there with no underwear on". Sarah looked like she might cry. I wasn't going to make this easy though. I'd been clear and she had done nothing to proactively let me know there was a problem.

"So what you are telling me is that you failed to do two of the three simple things I asked of you?"

"Sorry....... Sir?" she whispered, "I really am."

"Give me your knickers now and pull your dress skirts up round your hips for the drive back. Since you still have that forest down there we might as well let it get some sun," I used a stern voice, that conveyed my displeasure.

Sarah looked mortified but nevertheless she scooched in her seat and pulled down her plain white cotton pants and struggled out of them. She passed them over to me, pulled on her seatbelt and just before pulling away from the station pulled her dress up round her hips. Her legs were naturally slightly parted by her driving position and the thick unruly bush was in full view.

As we drove along in comfortable silence for a few minutes I put my hand gently on her bare knee and slowly stroked my way up her leg. As I neared her thighs I spoke, breaking the silence, "You realise of course that I am going to have to punish you for failing to follow instructions. I'll decide what it will be later. Come to my room at midnight."

Yes, you heard that right. At her parents place we were very much in our own rooms with half a house between us. I had already decided that I was going to make this part of my game plan for the weekend though and was looking forward to it no end. We'd never, ever had sex in Sarah's childhood room. We wouldn't be able to say that for much longer.

"I'm sorry," she said again, "I'll do better!"

I stroked further up her leg reaching the forest and slipped my fingers into its dense foliage. I was a little surprised at how wet she was but not one to look a gift horse in the mouth and slid my finger through the middle of it and dug down looking for the source of the moisture and slipping inside.

Sarah gasped, her knuckles turning white on the steering wheel as I slowly finger fucked her. I didn't do it for too long or too hard, after all I had no desire to die in a car crash now! When I pulled my finger out of her I lifted it to her face and carefully wiped it clean along her top lip then slipped it into her mouth which I was delighted to find opened without prompting.

As the last of the evening sun poured in through the window I could see my good girl was bright red from the top of her forehead right the way down to the top of her chest. I think you could have cooked eggs in the heat coming from her.

"You're wet," I stated simply, "tell me what you are thinking about."

"No, I can't," she whimpered quietly, "it's too embarrassing and it is hard enough dealing with the thoughts I've been having the last weeks."

"Sarah," I said sternly, "I wasn't asking. It was an order. If you can't learn to talk about this then we are going to struggle. Now, tell me."

"Umm, well. Mmmm..... When you made me take off my knickers it made me think about the stuff you said you were going to do to me this weekend and it's all so dirty and, well I don't know." She glanced at me clearly flustered and struggling to find words to articulate her thoughts and feelings.

"It's scary. I never really thought about stuff like this before. I mean, I have seen it in some porn on the internet and stuff before but never thought about it in relation to me. Well.... and now you are going to do these things to me and it's scary because when I think about it happening to me, think about you touching me and..... and well using me like that..... I get really .... horny. I mean, oh God! I get change my knickers horny."

I could see her breathing getting faster, her knuckles still bone white despite me keeping my hands very much to myself. I was so hard right now I was almost in two minds as to whether I should have us pull over and make her blow me but this breakthrough was just too good, so I decided to push it.

"Wow, well good girl, Sarah. You see you can say it if you try. Now, I want you to tell me specifically what you were thinking about this evening that made you so wet."

Sarah looked at me with pleading eyes then back at the road, "I was thinking about when you said you would tie me up over a table and bugger me." She said it is quickly, obviously to get it over with. I didn't care, these were all victories. All great steps forward.

Further torment would have to wait as we arrived at her parent's long drive, Sarah turned the car onto the gravel path and we parked up.

The evening was like all the others I remembered there. G&T's, lovely food, nice wine and wonderful company. If they could just not refer to each other as mummy and daddy..... I took every opportunity to keep Sarah on edge and wound up, either with a look, a quiet whispered suggestion of things to come or when I could manage it, a hand sliding up her leg to cup her arse under the dress and slide my fingers into her wet cleft.

Martin and Anthea headed off to bed about 10pm while we cleaned up the sitting room and kitchen. Sarah was clearly expecting something to happen and looked shocked and more than a little put out when I announced I was going to head off to bed.

Before we parted ways at the top of the stairs, I gathered Sarah into a hug and a long, lingering, suggestive kiss full of filth and promise.

"Midnight," I reminded her as I turned to go to my room. I was at one end of the hallway and Sarah's room was down at the other with her parent's room part way down closer to mine than Sarah's.

I washed and cleaned my teeth before pulling on some cotton sleep shorts and settled down to do a little research. Tomorrow we needed to go shopping for what appeared to be a number of kink essentials and I needed to find a shop. It took a little while, but it looked like there was just what we needed about 20 miles away. Next, I looked up a selection of other establishments that Sarah would be needing.

23:45 Me: Be here in 15 mins. Only wear your silk robe. NOTHING else.

23:45 Sarah: Yes Sir.

At literally 12am on the dot my door quietly opened and Sarah stepped in freshly scrubbed and in her robe, hair tied back in a ponytail as she always does for bed.

"Hi," she said simply and came over to sit, legs curled under her on the end of my single bed.

I smiled and reached out to pull her in for a kiss. "Hey you," I breathed in her ear. We enjoyed the closeness for a few moments then I straightened up and got down to business, speaking in low tones so as not to disturb her parents.

"We have a few things to discuss," I started, "first of all, you need a safe word. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes," she replied, "I found it when I was looking up about all this stuff. I think I would like it to be 'Pineapples.'" She was grinning as she said this. it was our little in joke, The rough end of a pineapple, our standard response to anybody that overheard was, 'Don't ask.'

"Okay," I laughed, "good. Do you understand what it means and when to use it?" Sarah nodded affirmative.

"No, you need to tell me in words, I have to be sure you understand," I pressed.

"It is for if I really want to stop whatever it is we are doing because you might thing that me pleading or saying no is not really what I want or mean. When I say it you will stop everything and if I am tied up or something you will free me and we will find a space to talk," this ran from her mouth like she had learned it for a test.

"Okaaay. And you are positive you really understand the implications of that?" I am not sure why I was pressing her on this because honestly I think I had as little idea as she did.

"Yes, Sir. I have read all about it."

"Good, so the next thing is tomorrow we need to go out and do some stuff. While I am playing golf with your dad you have a task. I want you to find a salon with availability and get a full Brazilian wax. I don't want to see a single hair on you below the waist. Do you understand?"

Sarah's mouth hung open, "Noooo, I can't do that," she gasped.

"You can and you will. You have already shown me that you have this in you. That you have it in you to enjoy this. You will go out tomorrow and you will get every single hair below your waist removed. When you are there, in the salon you will follow their instructions exactly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. After I have finished the game with your dad, we need to go for a drive to do some specialist shopping. We need toys. Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, we need to talk about your punishment for failing to follow directions today. I was going to spank you." Sarah blushed bright red. I don't think she has ever been spanked in her life. In fact, I don't think she ever did anything wrong as a child to warrant a punishment. Good girl, remember.

I continued, "but your mum and dad's room is a little close so we'll have to be more creative. So, please stand in front of me and take off your robe. Then I want you to take the cord from it, pass it to me and turn around facing the wall with your hands behind your back."

I could see the battle of conflicting emotions all over her face. She was a good girl, but she already knew that she must be a bad girl because I would bet my last penny that this last demand just made her pussy flood. Slowly and with awkward movements Sarah stood up and turned to face me, reaching in front of her to untie the bow holding her robe closed. It dropped open as she pulled the cord all the way out with one hand as the garment slipped off her shoulders onto the floor. Bunching the cord up she held it out to me, unable or unwilling to look me in the eyes.

I looked over her body. God she was something. Standing there in the dim lamp light looking half like she wanted to run and half like she wanted to hump. Her boobs stood proud on her chest the full C-cups almost defying gravity with their beautiful pink puffs of delight on the end pointing up to the corner of the ceiling. As my eyes roamed down over her tight, flat stomach that still seemed to convey curves that only a woman can ever have, and past her little innie belly button I reached her forest. Man that had to go. It was so thick that despite having spent a considerable time with my face pressed into it I had very little idea as to the topology of that area. I was very excited to see it tomorrow, after.

I took the cord and Sarah quickly turned around to face the wall by the door and put her hands behind her as instructed. She was probably relieved that from this position she didn't have to worry about looking at me, which would change.

I leaned forward and took her wrists in my hands and passed the cord round them, looping it and threading it through to tie her hands securely behind her back. I stood close behind her and leaned in to gently kiss her neck from her shoulder towards her ear, lightly biting the lobe before moving round to the other side and repeating the journey. As I was doing this, I slid my hands around her sides and onto her tight flat stomach stroking slowly up and down getting closer with each pass to both her pussy and her tits.

As I bit her on the nape of her neck I brought my hands to her breasts and lightly ran my fingers along her under-boob, up the sides and circled her wonderful nipples. As a stray finger grazed across one of those perfectly puffy circles of sensation her hips jerked forward and she groaned.

"Tell me," I whispered, "tell me what you are feeling and tell me what you want."

"Needy," she gasped, "I feel so damn needy. I am so wet right now. I want you. I want you to make lo... to fuck me," she quickly corrected.

I rewarded her by taking both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and squeezing. Sarah gasped and whimpered as her hips lost all control and started jerking. I squeezed harder and pulled outwards a little, Sarah moved her feet farther apart her hips grinding at the air looking for some friction.

"Beg me to finger your sloppy wet dirty girl pussy," I whispered into her ear as I bit down again on her lobe.

Sarah grunted, bucking her hips but said nothing. I pinched harder, pulling a little more and twisted slightly, this elicited a quiet moan.

"Do it," I pressed.

"Please," she groaned, "please will you finger my wet, sloppy dirty girl pussy? Please sir."

I released her nipples and she sagged against me her breathing speeding up as my hands slid south. I stepped to the side of her and moved one had to her back, mirroring the movement of the one on her belly, slowly tracing down. As my right hand found the top of her bush my left trailed into her arse crack both moving slowly towards Sarah's core, she was shaking now. I think a strong breeze on her clit at this stage would have sent her over the edge.

I would have to go carefully.

I moved my left hand further down along her arse scooping down underneath that hard, tight bubble to tickle the soaking wet mess that was her pussy. As those fingers found her opening my right-hand fingers split either side of clit and pressed in on her mons forcing the little nub to pop out but offering it no friction.

Standing to her side I started to slowly frig her wet hole with two fingers, pushing in just an inch or so, twisting and pulling out again.

"Stand still and don't make a sound," I hissed in her ear, "if you bend your knees, even a little bit, I'll make an unholy racket in here and then kick you naked out of this room for your parents to find."

Sarah was a mess.

Trying to stand stiff legged, hips shaking while I toyed with her pussy and denied her clit. It was getting to the point where she was going to come anyway so taking advantage of my soaking fingers, I slid them backwards slightly to graze over her tight virgin arsehole. I pressed slightly and rubbed tight fast circles and Sarah let out a despairing, "OH! Oh God!" as I let go completely and stepped back leaving her hips jerking and knees shaking in the middle of the room right on the edge of probably the biggest, wettest orgasm of her life but denied at the last breath.

"No, please. Please sir. Please finish me off," she begged, her voice begged, she could have said any words she wanted. Her voice conveyed those last four words.

"Sorry gorgeous," I chuckled, "this is your punishment. Maybe after you have sucked the cum out of my balls I'll let you have some relief." I paused for effect, then concluded, "We'll see".

"Pleeeeaaase, please don't leave me like this. It's not fair. Please!" she was almost in tears.

I stepped in front of her, maybe a foot away and dropped my shorts to the floor and kicked them to one side. My raging hard on straining forward, long thick and angry looking with its flared mushroom head and veins.

"Kneel down Sarah and ask me for permission to suck my cock. If you do a good enough job I might, maybe, possibly, let you cum."

Like her legs had been chopped out from under her Sarah dropped to her knees, the words pouring from her mouth before her knees had settled on this thick pile carpet, "please sir. May I suck your big, beautiful cock?"

I moved forward a half step and brushed my cock against her lips as Sarah opened her mouth trying to suck it in. I teased her with it for a moment longer, unfortunately I was just too horny to wait, to tease her more, and I pushed my hips forward, popping the head into her warm, wet mouth.

Sarah has always been a very accomplished cock sucker but doing it with her hands tied and kneeling in front of someone was a new experience for her. It honestly didn't matter though, I was too far gone to care about great technique. The very fact that my good girl was kneeling in front of me, tied up and sucking my cock was almost enough on its own to have be blow a load, in fact it was a challenge not to.

As Sarah bobbed her head, working my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and slowly taking a little more each time.

I just wasn't going to last.

Looking down I could see her hips still thrusting, looking for relief. That was going to be a real shame for her. I couldn't just see her need now, I could smell it filling the room around us.

It was no good, the time I'd spent denying myself coupled with the shear eroticism of this scene was too much for me and I grabbed the back of Sarah's head by the pony tail and pushed my cock into her mouth until I felt it hit the back of her throat then pulled back and started fucking her mouth.

She was whimpering around my cock as I fucked her mouth, drool running out around me and with a knee shaking groan I started cumming hard. I had to use Sarah's head to hold myself up and my hips jerked spastically into her face as I unloaded pulse after pulse of cum.

In all my life I had never felt anything like this.

It didn't seem like I could stop cumming, I've had smaller pisses, I think. The stress and tension as my body shook even started to make my back hurt. I had just the presence of mind to pull out and spray the last 3 or four squirts in her face and down her chest before collapsing backwards into a dressing chair.

Sarah was a picture of erotic perfection kneeling there naked, drool-soaked chin, teary eyed and covered in cum.

"Please," she begged looking at me with pleading wet eyes, "please finish me off." You could feel the plead hanging in the air, it was almost a taste.

I sat for a few more moments just looking at her before getting slowly to my feet. I stepped behind her and using one foot between her shoulders I pushed her forward until her chest and face were on the floor, her ass high in the air.

123456...8