Are We Who We Think We Are? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also found a clever little leather "X" with rings on each end that you could use to hog tie and some door jams that would allow me to tie Sarah upright against a door.

I decided that with everything Sarah was picking up we had more than enough for the short time we were going to be up here. There was one other thing I wanted to pick up and headed over the show case near the back of the store and picked out a leather collar with a small silver pendant hanging from the front.

As I was walking back towards the checkout I saw Sarah stood with the pretty assistant who was fastening a pair of leather cuffs around her outstretched hands. I walked over and stage whispered "I hope you are being a good girl for this nice lady," to Sarah. She flushed a deep red as I walked off to the check out.

I paid for my stuff and went to drop it into the car. I was tempted to go back in again but decided to give Sarah some space. This would be probably the most embarrassing thing she had ever done.

I got in the car and pulled out my phone

15:01 Me: Hey you

15:02 Sarah: What?

15:03 Me: I've realised something the last few days

15:03 Sarah: What? That you are a mean asshole?

15:04 Me: Not quite.

15:04 Me: It's that I think I am really in love with you. You are just amazing.

15:05 Sarah: OMG! You pick your moments. I am being shown a dildo floggers by a 20yr old ffs.

15:05 Sarah: I really love you too, but I knew that ages ago.

15:06 Me: Hurry up. I want to kiss you.

15:06 Sarah: Hurrying, there is a lot of stuff on this list and I am horny of hell

To this day I am still sure the only thing that got Sarah through that ordeal was how keyed up and desperate for relief she was.

I took the opportunity while I waited to download the app for the vibrator and then plugged it into the USB charger in the car. It already looked about 50% charged but figured I didn't want to take the chance that it would run out tonight.

I glanced in the mirror and had to laugh again. Sarah was coming out of the store, assistant in tow carrying about a dozen large bags between them. I got out to open the boot of the car and help them.

As we finished loading the boot I tipped the assistant a tenner and she winked at Sarah and shouted, "Have fun," over her shoulder as she skipped back into the store.

I turned to get into the car and almost bumped into Sarah as she flung her arms around my neck and stuck a kiss on my face. It was passionate and needy and long and my cock sprang to life and nearly climbed out to join in. That kiss was full of so much promise I nearly had to fuck Sarah in the car park.

"I love you too, you filthy, dirty bastard," Sarah said as she pulled away and got into the car.

As we were buckling up Sarah started talking, "I am a mess. You have to let me cum. I know for sure I am leaving a wet patch on my dress. How am I feeling like this? It isn't me. I have never even thought about doing any of this stuff and never in a million years dreamed I would be in a shop like that having a girl try cuffs on my ankles and explain the merits and problems with the size of the ridges on a dildo flogger. I feel like I am a different person or something. One moment I feel so ashamed and guilty and dirty and the next I feel... I feel almost fizzy inside like I am going to burst any second and every time you say something dirty to me a swear to god, I gush a little. I feel like I am losing control of myself and I don't know how to stop it. I don't know if I could stop it even if I wanted to." She paused for a second to draw breath and then more slowly and more seriously she added "...and I don't think I do want to stop it. I feel alive."

I sat quietly waiting to see if she had anything else or if she was all talked out for a minute and then said simply, "I know, I am a bit the same with all of this. But like you said earlier to me I knew this about myself ages ago, I just never acted on it. I eventually came to see that, at least I thought that, you might like a bit less control just from some of the things you never let me do but when I got away with them it always had a very profound impact on you."

"I think I might wish you had done something sooner." she sighed. Her face screwed up a bit then and she looked at me, "WHAT things wouldn't I let you do?"

"Oh, you know, there is quite a long list," I smiled, "but I think it is fair to say that we will be saying goodbye to most if not all of those fairly soon, I mean some have gone already".

"Come on, like what? I mean I know you clearly wanted my pubes gone but what else?"

"Okay", I said, "let's start with those. You groom every inch of your body every day. You wax your legs, armpits, you cream and lotion you scrub and all manner of crap, but you refused to trim that forest even a little bit. Why?" I asked.

"Well because. I..... umm. I just always had it like that and why would I cut it, no one can see it."

"I can," I replied quickly, "you can as well. That is no excuse. In the winter no one generally sees your armpits but they get tended to on a regular basis. So, what was the deal with the pubes?"

"God, I dunno okay. I just heard my mum talking to her friends one day about girls that shave down there and they were saying it was disgusting and why did men want women to look like little girls. Then one of them said that she knew someone that did it and she was a real slut. Well she didn't say slut but words to that effect. I just didn't ever want my mum to think that about me."

"That's crazy," I said, "loads of women, possibly most women trim and tidy down there and a lot trim the bikini lines well in at the least. How long ago was this?"

Sarah blushed, "I don't exactly. I think was about 14 or 15."

"Ooookay then. So, let's just go ahead and move on with the times maybe. A bunch of women that were middle aged over 10 years ago thought that grooming your clout was dirty and you have hung onto that ever since?"

Sarah nodded her head.

"Now you are bald and smooth down there, I am assuming you have taken a good look at it and felt it. What do you think honestly about it?" I asked.

"It's a bit like everything I said before. When I looked at it first, I just felt like a bit of a whore and then a bit stupid. I mean I hadn't looked like that since I was little. But then when I thought about why I had done it I felt a bit giddy and when I touched down there, I felt so sensitive and smooth. Then I pulled my knickers on and it is so much more comfortable. I bet running will be more comfortable as well, no little hairs pulling at the edges and stuff."

I was still marvelling at how much Sarah had opened up over the last few days. I don't know if this was just her making a herculean effort to make things work or if she really had a life defining revelation. Either way I was loving the openness of the talk.

"So, do you prefer it like this?" I probed, "all smooth........ and slutty?"

"I think I do. Well I like how it looks the more I look at it and it feels really nice to touch. I kind of like being slutty for you as well."

She smiled and reached over and put her hand in my lap giving me a squeeze. My semi quickly upgraded to a fully.

"So what else then?" Sarah asked me. "What else was I doing 'wrong'?" She made that annoying inverted comma sign in the air.

"You weren't doing anything wrong, just things that I wanted or didn't that were different and I couldn't really understand or get you to explain why. Okay, so how about having sex doggy style then?"

"Well it is kinda dirty and impersonal and you'd be able to see my bum hole."

"Okay, what about kneeling down to give a blow job?"

"It's degrading and something a whore would do."

I laughed, "Okay, what about having your nipples played with? You never used to let me touch them but last night you all but fell to pieces and came just from me playing with them."

She blushed again, a deep scarlet and I actually saw her nipples pop up to attention, "I hate my nipples. They are weird. You know I hate them and I was only letting you touch them because I was trying to be a good girl for you."

"Whaaat? Why are they weird? I have told you before I think they are the most beautiful nipples I've ever seen. What has made you think there is anything wrong with them?"

"You just say that because you want to maul them though. Everyone else's are sort of flat with a definite nub in the middle. Mine are just a big bulgy puffy lump with another puffy lump in the middle. I used to get teased and bullied about them at school and the first boyfriend I had that saw them laughed when he saw them."

I took a breath, then replied to what was, really the child coming out, "first of all, you need to take a close look at them when they are aroused. They look nothing like you just described. Aside from that, I honestly don't know a single guy (or a married one for that matter) that wouldn't love everything about your boobs. They are fucking majestic and your nips are the crowns on top. Second, that boyfriend was clearly a wanker and I hope you laughed when you saw his cock. Third, I am going to make it my mission to make you cum from just having your nipples teased."

She laughed at this, "God you are such a dirty bastard."

"Guilty as charged it would appear ma'am. You know what though, I always have been, but kept it all inside and it was making me miserable. I have been happier in the last 2 days than I have in years and that is all because of you ... and your nipples."

"Now," I carried on, "more importantly I think we need to take your mind off what you think is wrong with you. I want you to lean back in your seat and pull your thong down to your knees, spread your legs as wide you can and bunch that dress up round your waist. I want you to play with yourself all the way home. Obviously though, no cumming."

It was a real indication of where Sarah's head was now at that she didn't even question the command and within 30 seconds she was leaning back in her seat with her thong stretched tight between her knees, legs jammed against the sides of the footwell and her dress flowing down the sides of the seat as she teased her clit.

"You know," she sighed, "I almost never masturbate. I never have done, it always seems wrong. Even when I did I just kind of humped a pillow or something and I only did that if I was really desperate."

She was silent for a few moments before continuing, "I can't fucking believe what I've been missing."

Laughing I said, "yeah, I am kind of the same. I have hardly ever wanked."

Her eyes opened wide to look at me, "really?" she asked.

I laughed harder, "of course not. I'm a bloke. I wank every chance I get!"

"Prick"

"For that you get another task," I said, "wet the fingers on your other hand. Then I want you to tease your arse with them. Keep wetting them and then push one inside to your first knuckle and fuck yourself with it."

This time she did blush, but like a good girl she did as she was told and within 5 minutes her hips were jerking, "Please, Jake, Sir, can I cum?"

"No," I said simply. Sarah started to pull her hands away from between her legs but I stopped her short.

"I didn't tell you to stop what you were doing. Carry on and tell me what it is you are doing. No cumming though."

"Fucking seriously," she moaned as her fingers started up again.

Within about thirty seconds she was almost wailing in the seat next to me. It was very distracting, "Please sir. Please sir."

"Do you want to cum?" I asked mildly.

"Oh yes. Yes please, yes please."

"Oh look at that. We're almost home. Sit up and clean those fingers up. You don't want to walk in with cummy smelly fingers, do you?"

"Arsehole," Sarah spat at me but she stopped and sat up. My eyes nearly popped out when she sucked her fingers clean. All her fingers. I decided to say nothing as she fussed about pulling her thong up and fixing her dress.

She still looked like she's been ridden hard and put away wet though when we finally got out of the car. I went around to the boot to consolidate our purchases into what I wanted for tonight and what could wait. I didn't really want all that hardware sitting around in the house in shopping bags and it wouldn't all fit in my backpack.

I picked it up, surprised by the weight, quickly grabbed the receipt and headed in, following Sarah. Normally I wouldn't be that enthused about an evening out with her old school friends but tonight I was both looking forward to it and also knew that we wouldn't be out too long.

We had caught a lucky break and Anthea was out picking up Martin from the golf club so Sarah could go freshen up and I could get the toys through the house. I decided to take most straight to Sarah's room and was sat sifting through them when she came in.

"You clearly have an eye for quality," I commented as she sat on the double bed opposite me and the stash. "Did you make a point of picking the most expensive option of everything on the list?" I laughed.

Sarah fluttered her eye lashes at me and smiled sweetly, "Would you expect anything less? If I am going to get tied up with something then I can at least be comfortable and if something is going to be poked inside me then it damn well better be the best quality something available."

She stuck her tongue out at me, "Do you not think I am worth it?"

"Oh, quite the contrary and I look forward to poking you with everything we have here."

I dived across the bed and grabbed her, rolling over and pulled Sarah into a hug with her laying on top of me. Laying like that, faces nearly touching I whispered, "I love you Sarah, more each minute but that doesn't mean that I am any less of a dirty minded fucker. I don't think I can ever put this genie back in the bottle again. Are you okay with that?"

She looked at me for a little while, noses a few inches apart and then leaned in for a long soft kiss, her tongue tracing the inside of my lips and then finding mine. When she pulled away she looked back into my eyes, "I won't pretend this is coming easily for me... in fact I won't pretend I am cumming at all, YET! But you have made me think about a lot of things over the last few weeks and especially this weekend." She paused to kiss me some more while grinding her hips against me.

"You have made me realise that I have been trying to live my life in a vision of what I think my parents think I should live like. Doing things I think they consider right for a girl to do and think..... for me to do and think," she paused for a moment then added, "I don't even know if they think or feel any of that."

She stopped to kiss me again and then with her mouth only an inch from mine continued "I am trying to stop thinking and acting like that and trying everything out for me now..... and trying it out for you. If I am going to please anyone it is going to be you and me!"

I leaned up then and kissed her, sliding my hands into her hair and holding her close, "good," I whispered as I pulled back again. "That's good because for the rest of this weekend I am going to start reclaiming you and reclaiming every room in this house so when you are in it, you have thoughts and memories of what has made you happy for yourself..... or at least horny," I laughed.

"Starting tonight when I am going to strip you naked and tie you spreadeagle to your bed in your childhood bedroom. Then I am going to tease and torment your mind and body until you hardly know who you are and then I am going to make you cum. Then I am going to fuck you and make you cum again and then again."

"Eeek! I don't think I will be able to stay quiet enough. I've seen what's on the bed and I was frigging soaking just buying half of them."

"You'd best learn a little control then. You keep saying you want to cum and when I tell you when, where and how that will happen you want to throw issues in the way?" I looked at her, "Maybe you just don't want it enough and we should wait until we get back home?" I gave her a wide shit eating grin.

"I want to cum soo bad," Sarah groaned, slowly dry humping herself against me. My cock was way beyond hard but I knew we had no time for getting into that right now but I starting pushing back against her. "Do you promise to make me cum tonight, Sir? I have been a good girl."

"You have indeed been a very good girl, but that is what you do. What I want is for you to be a very bad, very dirty girl for me. Can you do that?"

"I can try my best, sir," Sarah moaned grinding down hard against me. "What do I need to do to be a bad enough girl?"

I looked at my watch, it was getting on towards five-thirty and we were meeting her friends at 7pm for drinks and food in a local gastro-pub. "Okay, you can start by getting naked right now and then unpacking all the stuff on the bed and cleaning it as needed and putting batteries in. You should lay a towel on the floor under your bed and lay it all out on there, one piece at a time."

Sarah started to get up and I added "But at no point are you allowed to bend your knees when putting stuff on the floor, or under the bed or bending to get things on or off the bed." She frowned at this, obviously trying to assess how she could do this. Touching the floor would be easy but being able to put things on the floor far enough under the bed to hide them from easy sight would be more of a challenge.

Easing gracefully to the floor Sarah reached behind her to unfasten her dress as I got up and went to sit at her dressing table to watch and stay out of the way. The dress fell in a puddle around her feet and her knickers followed a moment later. I sat soaking in the sight of her body as she reached back again to unclip her bra. Looking down I could see her pussy was red and wet, her labia pushing their way through, begging for attention.

Without looking at me Sarah turned to the bed and bent slightly at the waste to start sorting things through. She was trying hard to keep her legs tight together but as she had to move around a little it was either becoming too difficult or she just forgot and they drift apart about shoulder width and this afforded a most beautiful view as she bent to the bed.

Sarah was working fast and within a few minutes the wrist and ankle cuffs were unpacked and unbuckled, the nylon straps were laid out next to them and the blindfold, ball gag, paddle and Wattenberg wheel were all done. Clearly, she had been building up the courage to tackle the butt plugs, dildo and clit vibe. As she was unpacking one of the plugs I asked her, "Where am I going to put that Sarah?"

I couldn't see because she had her back to me but I knew she was blushing now. "In my bottom, sir and you are probably going to make me beg you to put it there as well."

Well, she wasn't wrong but where had that come from. I smiled to myself. "Keep talking like that sweety and I might just have you wear it out tonight." He arse visibly clenched and her knees gave a little at this causing her pussy lips to pop apart fully showing the full extent of her arousal.

Once she was done with the plugs and the clit vibe, Sarah unpacked the dildo and started to wipe it down and put in the batteries. "Tell me what made you pick that one" I asked. I was honestly curious because while I had given basic guidelines she had picked something well beyond what I thought she would be comfortable even being seen to consider.

"You said to get something bigger than you sir. Well you already fill me up and I love the feeling when you first stretch me so I thought it might be nice to have something that could stretch me a bit more after you have finished fucking me."

1...345678