Are We Who We Think We Are? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down behind her and took in the soaking wet, wide open mess in front of me. Using two fingers I pushed them straight into her wet hole, hooked them slightly and started to frig her off hard and fast, but only for a few seconds before I stopped, rubbed her arsehole for a few moments and then repeated the process. It was driving Sarah out of her mind, pushing her almost over the edge then stopping and then back up again.

She was constantly grunting now and her arse was pushing back trying to find what it needed. I gave her one last hard and fast finger blast before ripping my fingers out, leaning forward and swiping my tongue from the middle of her pussy right up and over her arsehole, pressing teasingly as it passed.

Then I stood and pulled Sarah to her feet and untied her hands.

"Bed time, babygirl," I said as if everything that had just happened, had not happened at all.

"What? Nooo! Finish me off, please," she was looking at me aghast, almost in tears now.

"No, this is your punishment. Under no circumstances are you to touch you tits or your pussy without my permission and you are not to EVER cum with my permission either. Right now you most definitely DO NOT have permission."

I passed her the robe from the floor and with a peck on her cheek pushed her to the door and out of my room. "You DO NOT have permission to clean any cum off of you tonight. See you at six for breakfast gorgeous," I closed the door quietly behind her.

I needed to sleep. I would be playing golf in a few hours and knowing Martin I would be playing with half a broken driver and an umbrella. On top of that, I was definitely going to need energy for what I planned for tomorrow night.

I was woken the next morning at 6am to the smell of tea and warm, delicate fingers running through my hair. "Morning beautiful," I mumbled, still mostly asleep.

"Hey handsome, you need to get up. If you are quick enough you might manage to pack your clubs into the car yourself," I pushed myself into a sitting position and pulled Sarah in for a hug, then pulled back a little to eye her face and chest.

"Show me that you did as you were told," I said, looking her in the eyes.

Sarah turned her face to the side slightly and I could just make out the flaky tried remains of last night excitement. Then she pulled open her robe and pulled down the top of her silk slip to show the same on the top of her chest.

"Good, dirty girl," I told her leaning back in for a lingering kiss.

"You are a mean prick, by the way," Sarah said, "I was a flipping mess last night. It took me ages to calm down and get to sleep and I woke up this morning and everything was soaked again. When are you going to get me off you teasing arse."

I laughed. "Today sweetheart. I promise you that today you will have an orgasm like no other. For now though show me how wet you are."

She turned to check the door was closed then knelt either side of my hips and opened her robe fully, lifting the hem of her slip so I could see her bush. I could clearly make out the wet folds of her labia even through the thick hair.

I reached down with one hand and carefully hooked two fingers inside her pussy. Christ, she seemed to be wet almost all the time. I fucked them in and out a few times before her hips started to grind with my movements and I added my thumb to her clit. I sped up my movements, scraping my fingers over her G-spot as I pressed in with my thumb. This caused Sarah to grunt a little, her arms sort of uselessly flapping at her sides.

"Pinch your nipples," I commanded her, "like I was doing yesterday. Pinch them until you don't think you can stand any more pain. Then tell me what I am doing to you."

"Please no. You know I don't like my nipples touched," Sarah pleaded.

"Sarah," I said, "You know as well as I do that is bullshit." I decided a run of flat truth was in order. "You run like a tap whenever they are played with and last night when I pinched them you practically tried to fuck the air in the room. You have the most amazing looking tits I have ever seen, never mind have the privilege to touch and kiss. Your nipples are even more perfect that your boobs, I could spend all day just playing with them, looking at them and teasing them. In fact one day soon, I might do just that."

"Now," I continued, "Do as you are told and let's see what happens."

Sarah slowly put her hands up over her tits and moved her fingers to lightly grip her nipples.

"The harder it looks like you are pinching them," I said, "the more I'll do this," and I started to wank her clit and g-spot again but more slowly than before.

This seemed to give her a little more resolve and I saw her nipples bulge slightly from between her fingers. I rewarded her with a little more speed and accuracy. As Sarah tightened her grip further I could literally feel the pussy start to weep in delight. Within moments my fingers, which I had sped up again, were making sloshing noises in her wet twat.

Sarah's eyes were closed and as her hips bucked against my fingers I watched as she squeezed and pulled those nipples harder, starting to twist them a little as I had done yesterday. Again I rewarded her as promised and my fingers were now hammering her twat and her slippery pussy juice was splashing out around them.

I could feel her start to tighten up and the grunting moans she was making changed in pitch to become more of a whine. I pulled my fingers out and without missing a beat pushed them into Sarah's half open mouth.

Her eyes shot wide open in both shock and indignation. In one move I just denied her another orgasm and filled her mouth with her own drool.

"Baftad," she said around my fingers. "Wu fuffin baftad."

Her hands dropped from her tits and onto my shoulders, her chest heaving, trying to calm down from her near miss with that elusive relief.

"I said I would give you an orgasm to remember to day darling," I smirked up at her scowling face, "but the day is still young and I really need to get a move on."

I pushed Sarah gently away and climbed out of bed leaving her kneeling on it glowering at me. "Come on," I said, "or I won't let you have a shower before your appointment this morning and I'm sure you don't want you spread your legs for the nice lady with dried up pussy juice all over you."

This spurred her to action and she flounced out of the room and down the hall without a backwards glance. Chuckling to myself I grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

Sadly our morning adventure in the bedroom delayed me enough that Martin had the car packed ready to go before I had a chance to see what he had in store for me and we set off. We made companionable small talk and shot the shit until we arrived and he unloaded my clubs.

I was honoured this time. I had woods, irons, putters and everything. A full set. It wasn't until the first tee and I pulled the 3 wood out of the bag I realised what the catch was. I had Anthea's set and Anthea is only five feet tall. I am just over a foot taller than she is.

As I bent low to make my first swing I heard Martin chuckling behind me. "You'll still lose, you know," I told him as I swung for the ball. It wasn't my best opener but it would do. I was on the fairway at least.

We stopped in for a coffee and croissant after the ninth hole and I took a moment to text Sarah.

9:05 Me: Have you made your appointment yet?

9:07 Sarah: I am just ringing around now. A lot of places are full 😊

9:07 Me: Keep trying. Maybe you should give you mum's club a try. I bet they have can fit you in.

9:08 Me: In fact do try there. You can use my credit card, it's in my backpack pocket. Feel free to book yourself (and your mum if she fancies getting spoilt for the morning) anything you fancy.... as long as you do what I asked. 😉

9:09 Sarah: Ass. I can't take my mum with me to get my vag waxed.

9:10 Me: I wasn't suggesting she go in to hold your frigging hand. She doesn't need to know what you are getting waxed. Go on, if there is availability take her and you two have a girly morning.

9:16 Sarah: Booked it. Oh god what am I doing?

9:17 Sarah: Mum coming along as well. She said you're a true gentleman.

9:17 Sarah: Personally, right now I think you are a bastard son of a bitch but hey 😊

9:18 Me: Enjoy. Just heading out for the back nine and finish teaching your dad how to play.

The remainder of the round was fun and relaxing. Martin elected to call it a draw as we tallied up the score in the clubhouse bar. It was around 11:30 and a few of his pals were filtering in and as he started his second drink he passed me his keys and told me to head off whenever I wanted to, he'd get Anthea to pick him up later.

I finished up a second coffee, clapped him on the back collected our clubs and drove home. When I arrived there the place was empty. I let myself in with the house keys attached to the car keyring, put away the clubs and headed up to my room.

12:15 Me: How is it going? You and mummy having a nice time?

12:20 Sarah: Hey. Ooooh yes. Nothing I enjoy more than spreading my legs so a stranger can rip the hairs off my minge.

12:20 Me: hahahaha. I can't wait to see it.

12:21 Me: ... and touch it

12:21 Me: ...... and lick it

12:21 Me: ..... and spank it.

12:22 Sarah: Stooop! My phone keeps pinging and my mum is trying to see what's happening.

12:23 Sarah: Aside from feeling a little underdressed down there we've had a lovely morning. Thank you. Your card has taken a bit of a beating though, but my skin has never felt so soft and that massage has probably done wonders for my flexibility 😉

12:24 Sarah: We'll be back about 1pm.

12:25 Me: Can't wait.

I really couldn't wait. I was looking forward to seeing Sarah in all her depilated glory. I didn't really need to, but I went for another shower and was just making a cup of tea when they got back. I put two more cups out and poured as I watched them walk in from the garage. They both looked happy, laughing and smiling together.

As they came through the door Anthea hurried over and gave me a huge hug. "Thank you, Jake. That was a lovely gesture this morning I feel twenty years younger."

"No problemo," I said as I looked over her head and winked at Sarah, who flipped me the finger and smiled sweetly.

We sat around the kitchen table for maybe 20 mins chatting away but I was ready to get cracking with the rest of the day so I looked meaningfully at Sarah and said, "Hey, we really need to get a move on if we are going to go shopping."

Taking my unsubtle hint she got up and started organising herself ready to go. I went up to my room to grab my rucksack and messaged Sarah.

13:31 Me: Come here now.

Within moments my door opened and closed and Sarah was stood in front of me, beautiful in a knee length red summer dress the spaghetti straps over her shoulders leading to a shallow V above her breasts.

"If you are wearing knickers, take them off," I said, "then I want you to bend over the back of the chair and hold onto the arms. You are not to let go. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said as her hands slid up under the dress and pulled down a little black cotton thong. Without speaking again Sarah walked around behind the chair and gracefully leaned forward over the low back to rest her forearms on the chair's armrests.

"Move your feet out wider than the chair legs and flatten your back to your bum sticks up more please, Sarah," I told her as I walked around to kneel behind her. She did as she was told leaving her feet maybe two and a half feet apart. I put my hands on her calves and slowly slid my hands on those beautiful long, strong legs.

By the time I was just above her knees Sarah's legs were starting to shake a little. I slip my hands all the way up the back of her legs right to her bum. I took a moment to squeeze the silky soft skin on those firm buns and then brought my hands back down and gripped the bottom of the dress and lifted it up her legs.

As I reached the bottom of her bottom I closed my eyes and pushed the dress up and over her back then sat back on my heels, hands resting on each cheek and opened my eyes. There wasn't a single hair in sight. Gone was the huge unruly bush that extended from her mons, round her ass and even to the top edged of her thighs. In its place was smooth, milky white skin. It looked a little red in places but whatever creams, lotions and treatments they had used had done an amazing job. Truth be told I was expecting it to be bright red and raw looking.

My eyes soaked in the tight little brown pucker, stark between her creamy white cheeks and travelled down to her pussy, poking out behind her in all of its bald glory. It was already juicing up a little and I could see her labia parting slightly and her pussy engorged with blood.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and ran my tongue along the centre of her slit from bottom right up to her little star where I circled a few times. Sarah moaned and her knees bent a little pushing her ass back towards me. I made my way back down again and pushed in with my tongue, opening up her pussy and giving her a tongue fuck.

Stopping to take a breath I slid one finger into her pussy and masturbated her with it briefly before slipping it out and teasing her clit. I bent lower to get my face more underneath her and wrapped my lips around that little nub of pleasure. It was sooo much easier to find and latch onto now and as I increased suction my tongue flicked back and forth over it hard and fast.

Sarah let out a wail and it was all I could do to hang onto her ass and keep myself locked in place as she bounced around against my face making very unladylike "Ugh ugh," noise.

The strength seemed to suddenly get sucked out of her legs as they shook and bent.

"Mmmmm very nice. You look and taste absolutely amazing, Sarah". I said as she straightened a little and pushed her arse back at me. "But I think we should get going."

I stood up, tried as best I could to adjust my cock and decided I would need to carry a jacket out in front of me. "You can put your knickers back on again, you are going to need them."

Sarah hadn't moved so I gently took her arm and lifted her back up off the chair, turning her to stand facing me.

I gave her a deep slow kiss, sharing the taste of her pussy with her, took her hand, "Come on, the day's awaiting".

"I. Hate. You," she muttered as we left the room and headed downstairs and out to the car.

The car ride out to the shop that I had researched didn't take too long, maybe a half an hour and we listened to the radio and chatted about stuff.

"How much did it hurt?" I asked as we drove along.

Sarah gave me a dirty look and replied, "It felt, I guess, a lot like someone grabbing hold of hands full of your pubic hair and ripping it the fuck out! How much to you think it hurt you prick."

It was wrong I know but I simply couldn't help but laugh a lot.

"I hope you didn't squeal too much," I laughed again, "on a positive note though it looks and feels amazing. I promise you that I will make the pain and humiliation well worth your while."

"Eventually," I added.

"God! I am so horny all the time now," Sarah told me, "Even now I haven't stopped. I mean I was soaked when you had me pull my knickers back on but it isn't getting any damn better. I need an orgasm, or ten. You have me so on edge now I think I might cum if you shout a bit loud."

We laughed at that together for a moment and I said, "Honestly, I promise I'll make it worth it for you. I'm not completely heartless though so I'll set your expectations. You aren't going to be cumming until after we have been out for drinks with your school friends this evening."

I looked away from the road quickly to look right at her, "I'll come to your room tonight. It's is further away from your parents, the door locks and your bed is bigger and has head and foot board posts," I winked then looked back at the road.

The shop "Delicate pleasures" was bizarrely situated on the side of a main road in the middle of the countryside right next to a petrol station and café. I decided not to try and figure out the rationale for that and turned to Sarah, reaching into my jacket pocket to pull out a slip of paper which I handed over to my partner in kink.

"This is a shopping list for you. Let's have a walk around the place to have a look and assuming it isn't too seedy I want you to go off and get everything on that list. You still have my card, you can use that."

Sarah glowered at me and started to open the folded paper. "Wait until we are in there before you read it," I smirked.

The shop was actually very nicely laid out with wide, bright isles and was huge. We walked through, hand in hand. Sarah's eyes were wide and wild, her mouth dropping open every so often as something outside of her imagination caught her eye.

"Okay," I said, "you can open your list." I had written this last night while browsing the shop's online store so I knew they should have everything. On the one hand I wanted to stalk along behind Sarah to watch her go pick the stuff up and pay for it but on the other I wanted to get a few surprises for her myself. On the upside for Sarah all of the staff appeared to be female and young.

The List:

1 large bottle of organic anal lube

1 large bottle of grape seed massage oil

1 long feather

1 black silk blindfold strip

1 ball gag (You might need help with sizing so feel free to ask an assistant)

1 high quality pair of clover clamps with joining chain

1 high quality pair of leather wrist cuffs (ask an assistant for help choosing and trying them on)

1 high quality pair of leather ankle cuffs (ask an assistant for help choosing and trying them on)

1 ankle and wrist hard leather spreader bar

6 adjustable nylon restraint straps with clips and rings (you might need help finding these)

20 meters of bondage rope

1 Wattenberg wheel

1 high quality leather flogger with a thick ribbed dildo handle (ask the assistant to help you find this)

1 high quality leather paddle

1 small butt plug

1 medium butt plug

1 vibrating butt plug

1 large flexible vibrating dildo (at least 9" long and thicker than me)

1 pocket rocker clitoral vibrator

Lots of anti-bacterial wipes

1 Sexy bunny costume

1 fluffy white rabbit tail butt plug

Anything else you fancy 😊

Sarah's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open, "I can't buy all that and ask them to help me. They'll think I am some kind of slut," she gasped.

"You are some kind of slut," I answered. "You are my kind of slut and they work in the shop selling this stuff to people just like you and I. I doubt very much if they are going to judge you so don't be so daft. Have fun with it. Pretend you are being someone else and roleplay it," I was trying hard not to laugh now. "I'll tell you what, if you go up to the pretty assistant over there at the end of the isle and ask her to put a lead and collar on you and lead you round to collect all your stuff, then I'll let you have an orgasm as soon as you want one."

Sarah turned and stalked away with a partly, "Fuck off," and a finger behind her back.

I watched Sarah round the end of the isle and then made my way back to the doors to get a basket and headed over to the remote-controlled toy section. I had a few very specific ideas about our evening out, just for starters. I found a phone app-controlled model that hooked inside the vagina, presumably against the g-spot and then pressed up on the outside against the clit. It was an expensive model but well worth it I figured as it was also designed so that it could be used while inserted at the same time as a cock. I had definite plans for that. I also picked up a cordless Hitachi wand but having briefly turned on a display model realised we wouldn't be using that until we have some real privacy.

123456...8