Are We Who We Think We Are? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," I said, "and how big is that one. Tell me all about it."

Turning to look at me, holding it in both hands she said "It's about ten inches long and says it is about seven inches around at its widest point. It vibrates really hard and I can't wait to know what it feels like to have something vibrate against and in my pussy. It also has a suction thing at the bottom so you could make me stick it to a chair and..." at this point her embarrassment caught up with her and she went scarlet again, probably realising what it was she was saying to me.

Standing there not really knowing where to look, feet apart, holding a huge dildo and sporting a wet and wide bald pussy Sarah had literally never looked sexier or more fuckable. Her nipples were hard little pebbles atop their puffy nest. I couldn't resist. I got up and said "Don't move an inch," as I stepped past her to the bed and picked up the clover clamps. I squeezed the mechanism a couple of times to try them out and tested one on my finger. I gave quite a hard pinch. This should be an experience...

I walked back in front of Sarah and told her what I was about to do. "I am going to put these on your nipples now, just to try them out before tonight. Do not move. Do not make a sound unless it is your safeword. Once I have put them on I want you to finish putting your toys away under the bed. Straight legs remember. Do you understand?"

She gulped, her eyes like saucers, "yes sir."

I reached out and took a nipple between my fingers gave it a squeeze and pulled it away from her body slightly and with the other hand I opened the jaws of the clamp and slid it around the nipple and slowly eased off the mechanism, closing the jaws on that sensitive bud.

As the tension increased Sarah grunted and made a desperate little whine but otherwise managed to stay silent. She was breathing fast now though, and her legs were shaking a little. I repeated the process on the other nipple. Sarah's eyes were closed now, her hands gripping the dildo tight enough that her hands were starting to go white.

I gave the chain between the clamps a pull and Sarah almost fell into me, like she had forgotten how to use her legs. I put one hand down and ran it between her legs, brushing lightly along her pussy. To suggest that it was wet simply didn't do it justice. I actually had to take a step back and kneel down to see.

Sarah pussy was soaked to the point of running. Her thighs were glistening, and she had a little tendril of grool hanging down.

"Okay, put your toys away" I said, and sat back up on the chair.

Sarah picked up a towel from the chest at the end of her bed and bent down to lay it on the floor. With her legs straight and together she was able to lay the towel down but not put it under the bed. Straightening up she gathered up the toys and laid them on the towel and folded the ends up to cover them in a towelling pouch.

The view I was getting was lovely, let me just say that right now. Her feet were maybe two feet apart and bent over like she was, her pussy was poking out at me all red and wet and openly inviting, not to mention her little brown star all tight and shy above it.

I had already figured that Sarah could follow my instructions by lying flat on her bed with her arms hanging down to pull the towel underneath, but I was wondering and fervently hoping that Sarah's orgasm hungry mind would not figure this out.

Then with practiced grace she started to step and slide her feet out sideways, keeping her legs straight, three feet apart and then four feet apart until her arse maybe two feet off the floor. Using one hand to steady herself on the bed Sarah pulled at each corner of the towel parcel and pulled and pushed it under the bed.

As she finished, I spoke, "don't move, stay right there, both hands on the floor."

I dropped to my knees and crawled up behind her my head level with her pussy. This was simply too tempting to resist and I leaned in and swiped my tongue all the way from her clit to her pucker where I concentrated my efforts and gave her what was in all likelihood her very first full on rim job.

Sarah gasped out loud and groaned, "Oh fuck me!" as my tongue circled and prodded at her arsehole. When I closed my lips around it and sucked lightly while flicking it with my tongue she cried out and fell forward onto the bed.

Moving quickly I was up and held a hand down firmly on her lower back as I used my other hand to slip two fingers into her soaking twat and fingered her g-spot hard and fast until I felt her start to tighten up.

"Oh, you fucker! " She shouted as I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on her arse cheeks, "please for fuck sake let me cum."

"I will, I promised didn't I," I replied, "Go get ready. Your mum and dad will be home soon and we need to get going if we are going to be on time and you know, the sooner we get there the sooner we can head back again and finish what I know you wanna finish."

I got up and offered my hand to Sarah but she ignored me, looking defiant as she took a few moments to climb back to her feet. "Piss off so I can get ready then you teasing prick," she said.

I blew her a kiss as I left the room and went to shower and get ready. I was maybe two steps outside the door when I heard her shout, "OW, FUCK MEEEEE," I quickly turned and poked my head back in and saw her holding one of the clamps in her hand, the other still attached to her nipple.

"Oh," I said deadpan, "I had heard they hurt more coming off than going on. Would you like a hand with the other one?" I got the finger so I turned and left again making it as far as my bedroom door before I heard, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Perhaps I should give the clamps a miss tonight both because her nips were probably going to be sore and because the neighbours, who are about a quarter mile away probably heard that.

By the time we were both dressed and ready to go Martin and Anthea were back. Anthea offered to drive us over to the pub but I didn't plan on drinking because I wanted to be fully in control of myself later, so I drove us.

As we drove along the quiet lanes to the nearby village, I passed Sarah the little velvet bag with my remote-control purchase in it. "I want you to wear this tonight, Sarah," I said.

She had elected to wear black jeans tonight which were a bit of a blessing and a curse. On the one hand they would both help to hold the vibrator firmly in place and the black material would probably hide any pussy run off. However this next part was going to prove a challenge; getting it in while wearing them.

Taking one look at the device she pulled out of the bag Sarah said, "there is no way, if this is what I think it is, that I can wear this tonight and not orgasm. I saw these in the shop, in fact I nearly bought one but decided you were too evil!"

I laughed and then said as seriously as I could, "you had better not have an orgasm. If you do I'll turn it up to full and leave it there while you turn into a puddle."

"Jake..umm... sir! I have never even used a vibrator before, I am not sure I can handle this."

I considered this for a moment "Okay, but look, put it in for now and you can try it out before you get out of the car. If you honestly think it will be too much, then fine."

"Okay sir. I'll try it."

"There is some lube in the glove box. You should use plenty on it I guess."

Sarah just laughed, "well okay, but really, I am still a swamp down there. I mean I showered and dried and everything and I was doing okay until we got in the car. I am just a walking wide on," she laughed again.

In a lot of ways, it was like spending time with a completely different person but at the same time it was still all very Sarah. Her new openness and use of language was probably as liberating for me as it was for her despite her 'liberation' taking the form of sexual subservience. Ironic, right!

Lifting her arse up Sarah undid her belt and popped the buttons of her Levi's then shucked them down her legs and over her knees along with her thong. Then after dumping lube all around the toy and turning it on, she lifted her hips again she pushed it between her legs and pushed up, sucking in a breath I assume from a combination of the cold lube and the penetration.

It took her a little time to get it seated properly and she pulled up her clothes and sat down again. The whole episode was done so 'matter of fact' and quickly I felt somewhat cheated out of my natural voyeuristic delight.

"Okay," she said, "fire me up then cowboy."

"We are nearly there, you'll have to wait until I park the car."

The pub was only about thirty seconds away and we were soon parked up at the far end away from everything. I pulled out my phone and opened the app. I selected the internal vibrator, set it to low and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. The effect was immediate and profound. One of Sarah's hands grabbed the door handle and the other just kind of waved in the air, "Ooooh shiiiit!"

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, ugh!"

Her head dropped onto her chest and then back to press against the head rest, her mouth open.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Oooooh Shiiiit!"

"Okay, I am going to turn on the clit vibe now, okay?"

"Mmmhmm."

As I pressed my phone to fire up the clit vibe Sarah shouted, "NOOO, FUCK NOOO," as she doubled over with her hands pressed between her legs. I killed both vibes immediately and watched Sarah heaving for breath almost sobbing.

"I really want to orgasm Jake. I am always just so close, and I don't think I can handle this."

I was just about to tell her that she could take it out, that it was okay when there was a tapping on the window and Theresa, one of 'the friends' was waving at us. Oh well!

"Heeeey" Theresa smiled through the window, "Great to see you guys. You coming?"

I laughed and Sarah muttered, "I bloody wish," before smiling and opening the door. "Yeah, just on our way, I just needed a moment, not feeling great."

Did she just lie to her friend? Was this a promise of a quick escape I wondered, I hoped.

I jumped out of my side of the car and adjusted myself as best I could as I walked around to Sarah's side quickly to open the door and help her out, deciding to up-play the, 'Not feeling great' angle.

I offered my hand and Sarah pulled herself from the car on shaky legs, putting my arm around her as we walked in alongside Theresa who was probing Sarah about how she felt and what was wrong. Sarah, apparently, felt a bit fluey and sick. Hahaha!

It was a nice enough couple of hours sat around chatting and nibbling. Neither Sarah nor I ate or drank very much and for the most part I was well behaved, keeping my hands away from my phone and the controls to "her heart" as it were. Although, I did let the devil take me a couple of times, just to make sure the pot stayed bubbling, although I gathered that was unnecessary.

The evening would have been much more tolerable if not for Theresa's boyfriend. Sarah, being a good girl, wouldn't say anything negative about him but I honestly couldn't stand the guy. He is utterly full of himself and always seems at odds with anyone and anything. He is the kind of guy that, as you're standing at the bar waiting for service will break into a conversation about how his girlfriend, Theresa in this case, likes to be fucked and the many and various ways he makes her orgasm on his obviously big cock.... I dunno, maybe it is just me that doesn't get off on talking about sex with another guy or maybe it's just because I want to punch him.

Either way, the guy is a douche and treats Theresa like he owns her, and not is a good way if you know what I mean. I know Sarah sees it and I can see it in Theresa's eyes that she feels it as well as he tears her down one subtle piece at a time in front of everyone. I had mentioned it to Sarah a couple of times but always got a, "He's not that bad and Tess likes him."

Fortunately, he spent most of the evening talking to a couple of the other guys and I sat quietly soaking up the general chatter and trying hard not to mess with Sarah too much.

I was tempted to play when Sarah and Tess got up to go the ladies and the bar together, but Tess looked like she was in full flow on a deep and meaningful conversation, so I let her be. They stayed at the bar for quite a while, Tess talking quietly enough that Sarah had to lean in. It ended with the two of them giving each a tight and somewhat fierce looking hug then they came back to the table, Sarah squeezing Tess's hand gently.

At one point we were left alone at the table for a few minutes as people went to the bar or the toilets. I looked meaningfully at Sarah and picked up my phone. She was sat opposite me and scowled, shaking her head. I smiled sweetly and turned both parts of the vibrator on at about thirty percent and watched with delight as Sarah nearly jumped clear of her seat and the table.

"Nooooo," she gasped, "please. It is hard enough just sitting here with this inside me, pressing against all the right places."

Her nipples, which had been slightly visible before were suddenly overtly protuberant through her bra and shirt. I saw a couple of people walking back and with the devil in my passenger seat I flicked everything to full power for about five or six seconds, turning it all off as the group reformed at the table.

Sarah was breathing heavily, her face flushed and hands a little shaky as everyone sat down again, asking if she was ok, and that all was well. We used this as our excuse to make our departure and as we got up to leave, I turned it on again to its lowest setting. Sarah groaned and stumbled against me as I helped her out on shaking legs.

By the time we reached the car my plaything was grunting with almost every step and I was taking a lot of her weight on my arm, so I turned it off again as we got in.

"You bastard, you nearly made me have an orgasm in a pub in front of my friends," she looked at me as she rested her head back against the seat, "I had to fight to hold it back, my stomach muscles feel like I just did two hundred crunches."

"Good girl," I said simply, "well done for holding back."

"I didn't fucking do it for you, you arse. I just didn't want to roll on the floor cumming all over the damn pub."

"God, I love you," I laughed, "I promise you will get your jollies really soon. Any requests?"

"Yes," she replied, "get us home soon".

Sarah sat looking out the window, watching the journey home go by slower than it ever had before. These last few days had been an honest to god revelation to me. All my life, expending so much time, energy and emotion trying to be who I thought my parents thought I should be. Trying to be a 'good girl' as Jake calls me. All prim and proper. Right now, though I thought to myself I would fuck my bedpost if it meant I got to orgasm.

It's a strange thing. I mean I know I could easily have made myself cum anytime over the last few days. It's not like I didn't know how to masturbate, it's just something I didn't do unless I REALLY felt the need for it. I really did feel the need for it though, like never before. I actually, physically ached between my legs and my nipples felt like corks on a champagne bottle, ready to bust off. So why hadn't I?

I know I wanted to please Jake and I know he wanted me to wait until it was on his terms but was it just because I didn't want to lose him? That would make me a bit pathetic and desperate I thought. No. It wasn't only that, and I did have to admit that this was part of it. Jake had told me that I needed to start being honest with myself and right now, if I was absolutely honest then I wasn't going to just give myself relief because I was getting a huge kick out of giving up that option and giving the control to Jake.

Even just thinking that caused a spasm to run through my body, finishing in my clenching vagina. No not vagina. It was a pussy. Vaginas go get checked by the gynaecologist. Pussies are for fucking. For really dirty fucking there was also cunts. To my own intense internal shame, I realized that tonight I desperately wanted to have a cunt, not a pussy and definitely not a vagina.

I hadn't really thought about it any conscious way before now, riding home in the car knowing what Jake had planned for me tonight and tomorrow. It screamed against everything I had been. He was going to strip me naked and tie me up in the bedroom I grew up in. The room my dad used to read me bedtime stories in. He was going to tie me up and then he was going to do things to me that I never thought I would ever let anyone do to me, never mind the fact that as the time grew closer I knew that I was not only looking forward to it but that I almost needed it. He had somehow managed to tap into something inside me that I never even suspected was there and had made me look it in the face and start to think about and accept it.

God would this journey ever end. This damn toy inside me, although still right now, thank the gods was still putting pressure in all the wrong, or right places depending on your point of view. I was a veritable swamp between my legs, my jeans were soaked through all round between my legs and the tops of my thighs and to be perfectly blunt, the smell in the car was unmistakably that of a very, very horny woman. I glanced over at Jake, looking at his lap and I could clearly see his erection straining against his jeans. Oh how I wanted that in me right this second. So big and thick and hard and mine.

I'd had plenty of boyfriends before Jake and most of them had been fairly decent in the sack but none had quite had either his package nor had they ever even tried to stray beyond the straight path down the middle of 'normal'. For sure, none of them had ever gotten me into this gut clenching state of need and desire. If Jake pulled over now and told me to get out and go hump a lamp post I wouldn't even think once about it.

We were nearly home. This was a good thing as I was having to clutch the sides of the seat to stop myself from touching. Oh Jesus Christ my nipples ached for some stimulation, I wanted them sucked and stroked so bad. No, I realized blushing a little. I wanted them pinched and bitten. I wanted those horrible clamps on them, to feel the electric burning sensation spark from my nipples to my clit. God help me I think I even wanted Jake to put me over his knee and spank me while he fingered my pussy, my cunt.

By the time we pulled up outside the house I was squirming in my seat and it was taking every bit of self-control I could muster not to pull my jeans down and finish myself off. I was so horny, like nothing else I have every experienced. It almost hurt I wanted something, anything inside me right now, and then out, and then in fast and deep.

I ran out of the car and into the house, tearing up the stairs to the bathroom to get ready. As I closed the door behind me my phone buzzed:

10:35 Jake: Do not touch your knickers or anything in them. Leave it all alone.

Oh fuck! I was a soaking, mushy mess down there. I'd planned to clean up and freshen things. God, what was he going to think of me?

10:36 Me: Okay Sir. If you say so.

10:36 Jake: Good Girl. Now be quiet and hurry up. I am waiting in your room.

My pussy clenched sympathetically as I read, "Good Girl." What the hell was he turning me into? I quickly tied back my hair into a pony tail and brushed my teeth then stripped to my knickers and looked at myself. My nipples were big and bulging lumps on the ends of my breasts with hard, sensitive points on the end aching for attention. Looking down, my thong was a soaking wet mess as were my inner thighs. I could even feel wetness seeping back into my bum crack. I pulled my robe on and quietly opened the door and headed into my room and what was facing me there.

1...345678