Are We Who We Think We Are? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was sat at my dressing table waiting, stripped down already to his tight boxer shorts and a T-shirt. I saw on the table surface the towel, opened out again and displaying our new toys. "Close the door and lock it please," he told me quietly. It was barely more than a whisper but the words shouted in my mind.

"Yes, sir," I did as I was told. My hands were shaking a little, full of nervous energy.

"Take off your robe and come and stand in front of me, hands in front of you," he continued as I turned the lock on the door.

"I am going to cuff you and then blindfold you. Once I put on the blindfold the only way I will stop doing whatever I want to you will be if you use your safeword. Do you understand?"

I pulled the cord on my robe, the one he had used to tie my hands with last night and slipped the robe from my shoulders, standing there all but naked, my thong was shear and soaking so it hardly protected any dignity I might have had. "Yes, sir. If I want you to stop I will say 'pineapple'." Plucking up courage I took my first step and went to stand before my Jake, sir.

He just sat there staring at me, looking up and down my body from my eyes to my boobs, down to between my legs and below then back again. "Hands out in front please," he commanded as he reached to the dresser and picked up one of the cuffs. My arms moved of their own accord and offered my hands up to him, almost out of my conscious control. Gently he wrapped a cuff around my right hand, closing it and then threading the buckle and cinching it snugly around my wrist.

"Is that okay, not too tight?" he asked, reaching for the next cuff.

"Yes, it feels fine," I croaked, my voice hardly working now. Without missing a beat, he wrapped up my left wrist in the other cuff and fastened me in.

Having done this, he dropped his hands and stroked my legs up and down from knees to thighs lightly at first and then changing the angle of his fingers slightly to scrape my skin as he slowly moved his hands up from my knees along the insides of my thighs. The feeling was like getting electric shocks all the way along my legs. His hands met at the apex of my legs and then ran his thumbs together across the top of my pussy. I grunted and jerked my hips at him. I fucking grunted like an animal. Fuck. What was he doing to me? I was reduced to base noises and uncontrolled movement.

Then he took his hands away and touched his phone and that damn vibrator started again on both my clit and inside of me. I had to reach out and use Jake's shoulders to steady myself. I dropped my head and moaned as I felt the fire between my legs take on new life, burning hotter and hotter. My clit felt like it was the size of a golf ball and had never been touched before and the pressure from the inside whirring away against my g-spot left me utterly unable to think. I was going to cum and nothing was going to stop it. My knees shook and bent pushing my bum out behind me as I tried to grab onto Jake to support me. The climax that I could feel about the crash into me, to crush me as almost scary in its intensity and I wasn't even there yet. Already my body was telling me this was better than anything it had felt before.

I was there, this was it. After all the waiting and teasing I was about to get my orgasm. I could feel a tear starting to escape, my mind and body literally sobbed in relief and anticipated pleasure as I lost control of my hips, and then it stopped. Just stopped.

I felt a sharp stinging slap on the inside of my thigh.

"I told you there were no orgasms for you until I said so," he told be sternly. With that he pushed me upright and leaned into me, taking hold of my thong. I couldn't hold myself up now and pushed on his shoulders as he slid the wet scrap of fabric down my legs to my ankles and then slipped the vibrator out of my pussy. For a brief moment it felt like he was pulling my heart out through my vagina as I felt a hollow emptiness. Then I was all focused on him moving my legs where he wanted them. I wasn't concentrating on that. I was still in shock and bewildered at how I could have felt so much, been slow close and still had it denied me.

Mercifully he made short work of cuffing my ankles. I think he realized that I couldn't take much more without losing all control, if I was honest with myself I had already. He stood and stepped behind me, wrapping his arms around me in a gentle hug. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck, making the little hairs there stand up, as on edge as the rest of me.

"Are you ready?" he breathed into my ear, "unless you say stop right now I am going to blindfold you and then you are mine and the only word you are allowed to say will be your safeword. Your parents are only down the hall so I suggest you stay as silent as you can. Okay?"

I nodded. I don't think I could have spoken then even if I had wanted it to stop. He slipped the black silk around my head and over my eyes, its soft slippery folds caressing my cheeks and eyelids as it pulled tighter and the world slipped away from me, leaving me only able to hear our shaking breaths and standing there a bundle of raw nerves. He took my hand and led me slowly to the bed and laid me down, carefully moving me to the centre.

"Spread your arms and legs out towards the corners and don't move," he told me. I did exactly that, like a good girl, or was I now a bad girl? I heard him moving around for a minute, my heart beating so hard, so loud in my chest it was hard to make out his footsteps. Then I felt a tug on my right wrist. I instinctively pulled back to find I couldn't move it more than maybe in inch. A few moments later I felt a similar sensation on the left side, with the same effect. I groaned. It was really happening. Jake was going to do it. He was going to turn my childhood bedroom, my safe haven and sanctuary, the place my dad read me stories into somewhere that he owned, at least in my mind. Somewhere where I would be made to please him, be what he pleased. No, that was wrong. He was turning it into somewhere where I could please myself, be myself, this real me, not the twenty something year act, which I now know I had put on.

My left ankle tugged and was pulled further out to the side, a lot further. I gasped, imagining how open and vulnerable I must look all pink and open. I secretly loved how my pussy looked and felt since it was so thoroughly depilated, I might eventually tell Jake that but it would always be secret from the rest of the world. I imagined it now plump and engorged and open. My labia pushing my outer lips apart, my clit straining out looking for attention.

The right legs followed a polar opposite path to my left and I was tied to the bed at four points, lewdly spread wide open. My legs pulled wide enough that my feet were at each edge of the double bed, just a tiny little bit of strain evident in the top of my legs. I silently thanked god for sport and Pilates.

Then he did something I hadn't anticipated, and I felt my Bose noise cancelling headphones being closed around my ears, I lost another sense, gone, isolated. I felt nothing after that for what felt like an hour but was probably only moments. I felt it first on my foot, a slight prickling sensation that started to slowly move towards my ankle and then along my calf, setting fire to the nerves as it passed. It was such a small, delicately intense feeling. Not quite pain, not quite pleasure but, in my current state, all consuming.

The prickle travelling up my calf and around my knee and then continued up my thigh towards my dripping snatch. My hips raised up, trying to find my sensitive clit some friction but finding nothing.

The prickling got closer to my pussy, right at the top of my thigh and into the joint as a lust filled gasp tore itself from my throat. The prickles continued their tortuous journey along my lust filled plump mound towards my clit, closer and closer and then it was gone, only to reappear on my other foot, making the same agonizing journey up that leg. Despite having been told I wasn't allowed to speak, by the time the prickles had reached my mons this time I was quietly and desperately chanting.

"Please, sir, please, yes please."

Skirting around my pulsing clit again the tiny prickles moved directly up my body, dipping into my belly button which caused me to squeak and then reached the bottom of my boobs where it started to circle them both in a loose figure eight contracted on each pass getting closer and closer to my throbbing nipples. Jake was ready for me though and as the pins on the Wattenberg wheel dug into the flesh of my first nipple he clamped his hand down over my mouth as I tried to scream, sensation overloading my tortured body and the prickling intensified, Jake pressing slightly harder moving it towards my other nipple. I screamed again and I could feel the wet of tears starting to wet and then soak the silk over my eyes.

"Oh God, please. Please I am begging you, please let me cum."

I was almost incoherent now. My entire body a raw aching nerve my hips out of control, writhing around. Jake had stepped away, I felt his presence around the room as my pathetic plea for orgasm continued. Then I felt something soft fall across my hips and again across my thighs and then my stomach. It felt like soft rope.

What was he doing? Why wouldn't he let me cum? Hadn't I suffered enough?

The ropes all moved then, slithering across my body in different directions until suddenly I felt them tighten and pull my body tight against the bed. Jake re-positioned them slightly and the tightening continued until I could no longer move my hips, thighs or stomach off the bed at all.

This was even worse. Not being able to move was a sexual torture all of its own. I could feel myself running between the legs, juice oozing out and down my arse. The headphones left my ears and I heard Jake's whispered breath next to me, "you really need to be silent now, do you understand?"

I nodded, unable to speak. I waited. Nothing. I started begging again.

Nothing, then a light stroke along my pussy and I cried out.

"Shhhh shhh shhh," Jake said, "you need to be quiet Sarah." His fingers kept up their light stroking, infuriatingly gentle and never touching the right spots.

"What is your orgasm worth to you? What will you give me for it?" he asked, "you may speak."

"Anything, anything, please just make me cum," I gasped.

"No, no. That isn't good enough. Anything is a cop out," there was a pause, my mind raced, what did he want, the thought of 'anything' not being good enough, was torture. Just as I was about to sob from not knowing what he wanted, he continued, "tell me what you will give me. What do you think I would most like? Use your words Sarah, the ones you know I want you to use."

Oh god, was he really going to make me say this. I knew I was going to do it. I couldn't conceive of not cumming soon. "My bum," I whispered hoarsely, "you can fuck my bottom. I want you to bugger me, however and wherever you want to," I sobbed, shame filling me.

My tears were running free now and my mind was washing out everything other than my need to cum and my need to be his.

"Good girl," Jake whispered to me, "tomorrow. Tomorrow I am going to claim another room in this house and I am going to claim your arse. Maybe over the dining table where we will eat dinner later on. I'll open you up and bugger that tight little hole until you are screaming and spraying your orgasm down your legs."

The words alone were nearly my undoing sending a jolt down through my cunt. It had happened. It was no longer even a pussy to me.

"Please, please," I begged again.

Nothing.

And then by clit exploded with sensation as he pressed a vibrator against it and pushed two fingers deep inside my pussy, curling them and fucking my g-spot hard and fast the knuckles of those fingers pressing against the other wall stretching me open.

I can't rightly describe what happened then. There was an explosion of pure euphoric sensation between my legs as my cunt literally exploded. I know I must have squirted because my bedding was soaked.

I was trying to writhe around and hump my hips, but the ropes and restraints made almost any movement impossible and the restriction just seemed to cause all the tension that was pouring out of me bounce back in again and multiply.

My mouth opened in a silent scream, the feelings in my body simply too big for my voice to deal with.

I came and came, my sanity pouring out of my cunt as I started beating my head back against the pillows as my feet beat a staccato rhythm on the bed.

But Jake wasn't stopping and then added a third finger and I think I gushed some more. My tear-soaked face shaking side to side, desperate gasps wracking my throat as I came and sobbed and came some more.

After 'hours' of this Jake pulled his fingers out and removed the vibe. I still felt like I was cumming, my cunt awash with sensation.

"Sarah," Jake said, "you spoke without permission, all that begging. I have to punish you."

My cunt exploded all over again as his open palm crashed down on my hypersensitive, engorged pussy and clit. I was just coming down from that when he did it again and again, each strike making my cunt splash and another orgasm crush my soul a little more.

Eventually he stopped and I felt him unclip my left leg and then fasten my ankles together on the right of the bed. Reaching over me he unfastened my right wrist and pulled it over clipping it alongside my left.

Then he was straddling my hips and holding himself above my face with one hand he pulled off the soaked blindfold with the other, his face a few inches from mine as he leaned in, kissing away my tears.

"Now," he said as he kissed my lips, "I'm going to turn you over, roll up a pillow under your hips and then I am going to fuck the shit out you.

Oh God! He wasn't done and as wrung out as I was starting to feel I knew I would cum again and the thought terrified me....

Looking down at Sarah I couldn't quite believe this was the same lovely but desperately uptight girl I knew just a few days ago. Granted I had made her orgasm before but tonight, after everything she had been through think it may have just redefined orgasm for her. I smiled to myself and thought, "I hope I haven't just set her expectation bar too high.

I gently put my hands under Sarah and encouraged her to roll over onto her front. She was a little dazed so I was doing most of that work but I was most definitely not done with her yet. As I turned and positioned her, lifted her hips slightly to push a pillow under, I smiled, just taking a moment to try and relive the last few minutes...

I mean wow! I couldn't have imagined Sarah's response to what I had done to her tonight. I knew she was very on edge and sensitive, but wow! I had made her squirt a little before a couple of times and almost made her have back to back orgasms before she stopped me because she, 'needed to go to the loo.' But wow!

When Sarah started to cum, she went rigid, her mouth opened and I was all ready to dive up and clamp my hand over it but no sound came out. What did come out though as an absolute deluge of juice, squirting out of her sodden, wide pussy.

It splashed up my arm, pulsing out with every contraction. I wanted to stick my face down there to wrap my lips around her, but I didn't want to stop what I was doing and risk stopping the sensations and wave of orgasms she was apparently having.

Her orgasm(s) went on and on as I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy, which was now making a delightful sloshing noise as it wept in delight. I pushed another finger into her as she seemed to start to come down a little and her body re-energized her head whipping from side to side and feet shaking against the bed.

My mind came back into focus at the insistence of my straining erection. I had been hard to varying degrees all day and constantly since we got in the car to come home. My cock was actually aching now, and I was slightly concerned. The problem is that when I have been hard like this for too long, I bizarrely find it hard to orgasm. I had never told anybody this, they would laugh, but this is a definite double-edged sword and not as much fun as you might think.

Imagine almost reaching orgasm but something is just stopping you. It isn't like an edge, more like you reach a level of stimulation and suddenly it won't go any higher and you are kind of left hanging there. It makes your cock ache and irrespective of how good whatever you are doing still feels it is almost like the ache is stopping you getting any further.

Given how long I had been hard now, I suspected this might be the case and I badly wanted, no needed, to cum. Oh well, I guess we would see.

I got off the bed and pulled down my underwear my cock bouncing up in front of me like an iron pry-bar. I'd honestly never seen it looking so damn hard or big. I looked down at Sarah laid face down on the bed her feet in one corner and her arms stretch over her head to the opposite corner.

Sarah was looking at me. Well she was looking at my tool, truth be told with a look somewhere between salacious hunger and fear. I leaned down to kiss her and whispered, "my turn now."

I straightened up a little and pushed my cock towards her mouth. It was a little awkward from this position, but I was only looking to get the end a little lube and Sarah obliged, sucking my big mushroom head into her mouth, flicking her tongue around.

"No condoms tonight," I told Sarah, "I want to feel you for once."

I knew Sarah was on the pill but she had always insisted on a condom as well... Good girl and all that.

"I want to feel your wet cunt against my cock as I fuck you. Then I am going to cum as deep inside you as I can manage."

That was enough, I stepped back and onto the bed quickly stationing my knees either side of Sarah's thighs and pulled her hips up and back slightly making her cheeks part causing her little pucker to wink up at me and her soaked twat to open in a very inviting manner.

Not wanting to turn down that kind of opportunity I leaned forward and used one hand to steady myself and the other to guide the tip of my cock into her boiling cauldron of lust. Sarah grunted as the flared head of my cock pressed against her hole and then suddenly slipped inside about two inches. I had always had to take this next part very steady, letting Sarah (or any girlfriend for that matter) adjust to my size. I gently pumped my hips back and forth a few times and found myself sliding further in with seemingly little effort.

I looked down at my cock slowly sinking into and pulling out of Sarah's pussy. I'd never fucked her from behind before and my god it was a sight to behold. I suddenly had a whole new appreciation for that hard ass of hers. "I might never want to fuck her any other way," I thought to myself with a smile.

Taking a bit of a chance I braced myself and then in one firm, hard push I sank all eight inches of my cock into her and pressed myself against her ass. Fuck me that felt deep and hot and wet and tight. I made little fucking motions with my hips and felt my balls getting bathed in the juice slushing out of Sarah's pussy.

I leaned forward and grabbed her ponytail in one hand and growled in her ear, "hold tight, I am going to fuck the shit out of you now and it's not going to stop until my cum is oozing out of your cunt."

I pulled back on Sarah's hair, lifting her head up and back as I started fucking. No fucking wasn't right. Pounding! I was pounding her for all I was worth, alternating between laying on top and pinning her to the bed and kneeling up and driving into her as I watched the action below me.

1...345678