Are You Awake Now?

Story Info
Pretending to be asleep while you play.
1.1k words
4.25
3.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up slowly, not sure what has woken me. The last I remember is falling asleep with you spooning me, wrapping your arms around me. Now one arm is still around me, but the other has gone.

As I start to become more alert, I realise that the arm still around me is now underneath the t-shirt that I wore to bed. Your hand is cupping my breast, holding it gently, and your thumb is running softly across my nipple, back and forth, back and forth. I can feel it has hardened under your touch, and a gentle brush sends a twitch of excitement straight down to my pussy.

You suddenly whisper to me "babe? Are you awake?" I'm about to reply, but something mischievous in me tells me not to. Instead I keep quiet, trying to keep my breathing slow and even. Not an easy feat when you are so good at turning me on.

I feel movement on my hip, and realise the other arm that was around me is now resting there, and your hand has started to slide down towards my pussy. I'm lying partially on my front, with my legs sprawled apart, so I know if it wasn't dark you would be able to see my pussy peeking out between my thighs.

You don't need light though. Your hand moves unerringly to the right spot, one fingertip making contact with my pussy lips. You start gently stroking along them, up and down, and it takes everything in me not to moan, or squirm around so your finger makes better contact. Up and down. Up and down. It is so frustrating, but so arousing, and I have no doubt that I am already soaking wet.

"How about now?" Your voice startles me, but somehow I stop myself from jumping. "Are you awake now?"

A pause while you wait for a response, followed by a chuckle. I'm pretty sure you know I'm actually awake, but neither of us wants to be the one to break the pretence. You know I've often fantasised about being fucked in my sleep, so you know even if I AM still sleeping, you've got the green light to proceed.

Your finger, which is still stroking feather light touches along my pussy lips, suddenly pushes a little harder, and your fingers slides between the lips to the pink wetness inside.

"Fuck," I hear you mutter, "even in your sleep you're so wet for me baby."

Your finger continues that frustrating slide back and forth, but now you are gently bumping my clit with each movement to the left, and grazing my opening with your fingertip as you move to the right. Your breathing speeds up and I struggle to stop mine doing the same. It's so hard not to push back against you and beg for more. But pretending to be asleep is really arousing me, so I force myself to lie still and breathe slowly and deeply, when really I want to be moaning in pleasure.

Without warning, your finger pushes deep inside me, as far as it can go, and starts pumping. I can hear the squelching noises it makes moving around in my wetness, and I can't stop my pussy muscles from involuntarily clenching around it for a second.

A pause, and then "are you awake now babe? I don't think your pussy would clamp onto my finger if you weren't aware of what I was doing. No, still nothing? Well OK then..."

You pull your finger out of me and move it to my clit, starting to stroke it in slow, slippery circles. I am really struggling by this point to stay still and silent, but I'm determined to keep playing for as long as I possibly can. I bite down on my lip and force myself to keep pretending to be blissfully fast asleep.

You move slightly, and I feel something hot and hard pushing at my opening. You slowly push forward, easing your swollen head into me. You're so big and it is always a bit of a fight for you to get in initially, but as soon as your head pushes fully into me with a pop, my soaked pussy pulls the rest of you in with ease, until you are balls deep inside me, your body curved around mine.

You start to slowly thrust, and at the same time I feel you kissing along my shoulder towards my neck. You reach the point where the two join and bite down, a move that you know drives me crazy. I can't help it, a squeak escapes before I can stop it.

Still thrusting you chuckle, "Hey there, I didn't think you were ever going to wake up." You wait for a response, but I stubbornly refuse to give up my pretense.

"No? You say, amusement clear in your voice. "Still asleep? Maybe this will wake you up."

Your gentle thrusts become gradually harder and faster, until you are thrusting into me with force, bottoming out with each stroke. Your moans wash over me, making me want to moan along with you. But I've come so far, I have to see this through to the end now! Your finger starts to play with my clit again, tormenting the swollen bud with teasing flicks and pinches.

It feels so good, and combined with your moans and the feeling of being stretched wide and used by you I am so close to cumming.

Then, suddenly, all movement stops. The only noise is your harsh panting. Until..."are you awake now baby? Feels to me like you're about to have an amazing orgasm and I'd hate for you to miss it. No? Still asleep huh? Well clearly this is pointless then..."

Your finger leaves my clit, and I feel you start to pull out of me. In my panic I immediately abandon all pretense of sleep and shriek "I'm awake, I'm awake baby, please don't stop now, I'm so close."

I hear a chuckle and the words "about fucking time," but before I can respond your finger is on my clit again, and you are roughly pounding into me. It takes me less than a minute to cum, moans spilling from my mouth, my pussy walls clamping down on you, a gush of liquid from me making your passage even smoother. I feel you stiffen and groan behind me, and inside me I feel your cock grow harder, before I feel your warm cum filling me up.

As we lie there, breathing erratically, both shaking slightly with the aftershocks of pleasure, your hand leaves my pussy and your arm wraps around me again, joining the arm that never left. I am now pinned to you by your arms, and your cock that is slowly softening inside me.

With a contented sigh you mutter "that was amazing baby, lucky you woke up when you did." Your voice is slow and deep and I can tell you are already at least half asleep. With a smile on my face I squirm even closer to you, close my eyes and drift back off into a peaceful sleep.