All Comments on 'Are You Game? Ch. 03'

by 2ndAlias

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lolafalolalolafalolaabout 16 years ago
Fuck This is Hot!!

This is one hot story. I love how these guys actually say stuff guys say. I like how Joe is uncomfortable. That lends credibility to the fact these all aren't just gay or bisexual men. The humor is wonderful as well.

This is an excellent story. I can't wait for the superbowl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fuck this was hot! U have 2 do more! Keep writing!

U have 2 do more.

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
So Good

Great job love the story. Love the bi curious aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Super Bowl here I cum!!

What a hot fucking story. All these bi-curious men doing stuff they have probably dreamed of. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bring on the Superbowl!!!

This is very hot!!

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
These stories are LOL hilarious and really sexy.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, the buildup has been really fun and sexy. Really good story. I hope the next chapter is as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After all that I need to collapse.. so tense and exciting and finally they blew together..

I kind of felt disappointed that they didn't kiss afterwards, or Todd spent the night but in some ways it is good that didn't happen as that is the 'expected' thing. Let their friendship/bromance develop into a - maybe - long lasting love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought Todd would go home and lick up some of Ben’s spunk from his body and then smell it all over his clothes while he jacked off again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2ndAlias@2ndAlias
152 Followers
I began writing erotic fiction as a way to improve my literary skills since it is a topic that I knew would keep my interest! I've also used it as a means of self-actualization by writing about situations and experiences I would like to find myself in as well as creating char...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES