All Comments on 'Are You Tiffani Caine? Ch. 01'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Srg66Srg66over 2 years ago

That is a great start. I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

flynndflynndover 2 years ago

Good story, but I'd prefer a continuation of That Damned Blessing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

instant classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do realy like the story. Go on please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. But the thing is you were best when you wrote folie the deux story. That is easily the greatest incest story. The emotions and reluctance and the way you described it was extraordinary. I would suggest you to write a similar mom son story. I wish you would have not ended that story and showed marriage and life after marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for blessing part2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write well, and in grammatical English. Don't stop now.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 2 years ago

Hmmm…an interesting departure from your usual areas of interest. I'm a huge fan of incest/taboo stories (and think Folie a Deux is the single best story on this website), so I love your stuff. I'm not such a big fan of non-consent, but I was willing to give this a go. It's well written and the setup is intriguing. My problem is, I don’t find innocent, prudish girls to be much of a turn on. I basically like my female protagonists to be massive sluts, who are totally depraved. I assume that's the ultimate destination for this girl, but she seems to be a long way off at the moment. I get the impression your desire to write a sequel to this depends on the response it gets. I'm sure eventually this would end up being really, really hot; but I fear the journey to get there may be long and difficult. I think my preference would be for you to concentrate on your other ongoing story, or write something completely new (hopefully, devoted to incest);but obviously it's entirely up to you. Glad to see you're writing again, either way.

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 2 years agoAuthor

@RelentlessOnanism For me the most interesting thing in any erotic story is when characters confront their moral and ethical boundaries, are compelled by whatever means to cross them, and then have to deal with the transgression, its meaning, and its consequences. Those are the times that change characters and make them grow, sometimes in good ways and often in ways that aren't so good. If the main character starts totally depraved, then he/she has no room to develop, change, and grow. I don't start the MC at the finish line because to me the finish line is only interesting in relation to the journey you took to get there.

When I sit down to write a story of any sort I set myself a challenge to do something that doesn't feel natural to me and/or is something I've never done before. In Folie a Deux the challenge was to write a transcript-format story featuring multiple unreliable narrators. In That Damned Blessing the challenge is to write a story with multiple POV characters facing a reality that is itself unreliable and constantly shifting. In this story, the challenge is to write a sympathetic story from the POV of a character who is driven by beliefs I find very unsympathetic and to see how those beliefs hold up (or not) under duress..

I've set up a meat grinder that Sara is going to be forced through, and you're right when you say that the process of her enduring that will be a long one, just as you're right that she'll be a very different person when she reassembles herself on the other side. But that's the process that interests me. Ya gotta write what ya feel.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

This is really good, well written. A bit perplexing on how what bad thing happened and yet she was such a good girl before finding salvation. One nit to pick, page 4

" She tried to pull her hands away from her face but her arms were frozen in place. After a few moments, she muttered through her fingers,"

What is going on here? She pulled her bra down to expose her tits, did she ever put it back up? Why were her hands at her face? And this is a terribly critical part of the story, seems like something is missing. astuffedshirt_perv

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 2 years agoAuthor

@asruffedshirt_perv, she covered her face with her hands, as is a common gesture when one is humiliated or frightened. I definitely should have mentioned her covering up her boobs again, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damm blessing 2, waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, very good structure and story development. However, I couldn't get into it; I must admit that I greatly prefer the topics explored and style of the Damned blessing. Great work nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That damned blessing needs a sequel.

MUFF69MUFF695 months ago

Did not like that Sara was such a week person at work. Wimpy even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES