All Comments on 'Are You Tiffani Caine? Ch. 02'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 1 year ago

This is exceptionally well written, but I fear it's going to take an awfully long time to really warm up. I know you are a man of rare perversions, with an acute talent for expressing them, but you may well test the patience of the reader with this story, if it continues at this pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great tale with much more for Sara to experience.

Senor_SmutSenor_Smutover 1 year agoAuthor

@RelentlessOnanism It's something I certainly have thought about. Of everything I've ever written (completed, I should add) this chapter was the most challenging. So much character development had to take place in this chapter, and Sara is so alien from my own thought processes, that I have probably erased six times what I actually published, believe it or not. All I can say is that the next chapter will be much faster paced and less introspective.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is fantastically written. Torment, anguish, aceptance, everything. I really hope there is more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES