Argibel the Erotic Orc Ch. 02

Story Info
Orc reaches new sexual chemistry with captured female elf.
2.9k words
4.25
6.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elf female ate the porridge she was given with relish. Argibel noticed this and wondered whether perhaps Gruby had not been feeding her enough again. Every time he looked at the elf female she appeared skinnier, more slender than she had been. It was as if she was wasting away in his captivity. And yet she was all the more attractive to him. Elves were skinny creatures, as were most orcs, but elf females, he thought were their most beautiful when they were small and beautiful.

Soon after she appeared to be ill. She started retching, opening the contents of her slender stomach onto the ground before her. Awfully white! He had heard no elf could die, except in battle, or was that mere rumour, spread to make the orcs afraid of them. They were surely mortal creatures, much like any other in truth, he suspected. But after a long day or more when she lay unconscious she began to improve, returning slowly to consciousness, and the colour in her cheeks returning too.

I suspected that Gruby, my wife might have put something bad inside the porridge to poison the elf female. Naturally Gruby was jealous of my beautiful prisoner, which is why I always took her out of the way when I wanted to use her. I expected her to want to be cruel to the elf, but I also expected her to realise that the elf was my prisoner, and I did not want her harming. The poisoning seemed severe, but luckily the elf creature was made of sterner stuff and she overcame it.

I beat Gruby angrily until she admitted what she had done, and I told her in the strongest way that if she harmed the elf woman I would be so angry I might even kill her. I could see Gruby was frightened of me, and she took my words for truth. I did not really blame her for being jealous, or wanting to harm the elf, but I would not tolerate it. She grovelled to me and apologised, tears in her eyes, so I became satisfied she would never do this again.

Gruby wanted me to herself, although I happened to know she was not above cheating on me when my back was turned. She did not know that I knew, but I had been told by more than one other little snitches in the past of some other exploits with rival orcs she had been with over the years. He had even been told by one of the snitches a few years ago that one or two of his and Gruby's offspring were not actually his. That had made him angry, but he had kept his anger quiet, particularly from Gruby and the kids, because he realised he had nothing to gain from being angry with her over this, and he did not want to make relations with any of his young ones worse than they already could be sometimes. Besides the information was not even necessarily true. It could well be that the snitch had just told him to wind him up or pay him back for something. Orcs generally were not naturally honest, and they could all do things and say things just to upset each other. So you could not always trust what was said. Those kids were his kids regardless of the truth, he realised. He was the one who brought them up, with Gruby. They all called him Dad, most of the time, when they weren't sometimes calling him other names. Besides his feelings for Gruby were not always that strong. Sometimes he hated her, sometimes he loved her, and often he just didn't care either way as long as she still cooked his meals and looked after the runts, and let him mount her when he wanted it. Why should he care if she had it away with some other orc occasionally behind his back? As long as the whole clan didn't find out who cared? Perhaps if it had kept her happy sometime then he could not entirely blame her. If it meant he could have it away with his female elf more easily then it wasn't so bad. Although probably all that was in the past anyway. One of the main things an Orc could not cope with was being the butt of too many jokes by his fellow Orcs. So as long as they weren't making him feel ashamed he didn't care too much. It was all about saving face wasn't it after all?

The elf woman looked at him with her dark eyes, like the moon, ringed with tiredness, for he kept her working, and liked to interrupt her sleep when he had a mind. He felt uncomfortable at such times. What was she thinking? She did not only fear him, there was more and he did not like it. It made him feel uncomfortable. She seemed to be observing him, as if she wanted to see how he behaved, what his life consisted of. Why she did that he did not know. Didn't she know that an orc's life is not his own? There are masters at every place, every battlefield, in the woods, the high hills and the caves. In their own caves there were constant arguments between different orcs, some more powerful than he who he therefore deferred to, and others weaker who he tried to command. Often there were fights, because every orc, in his insides, wants to be a leader. Even Gruby, his wife, wanted to command him, although he usually hit her when she became too irritating. There were no secrets in an orc's life. Life was a grind. There were those ordinary jobs which had to be done to stay alive, and there were orders from above, and those had to be obeyed, if you wanted to keep your head or your limbs intact. There was precious little of any pleasure in life. He did have one pleasure in life at this time, and it was looking at him, the elf. Even in the caves, putting up with the hard life of a goblin, the elf woman was beautiful. Her black hair sat pretty on her thin shoulder. Her skin was pure. He wanted to climb on top of her and join his lust with her beauty, whenever he saw her, but he could not. He had a life to lead, orders to follow, a wife and orclings to feed, a position in the clan to keep. He felt she was putting a spell on him. The spell was stronger than when he had at first claimed her. Repeated mountings had failed to tire him, unlike every other female of his own race, and even the human woman, although he had never completely tired of her. The more he had her the more he wanted to do it again. This obsession would be his undoing, but he did not wish to cast her out. His greatest, and probably only pleasure had to be protected at all costs. He realised he would fight at all costs to keep this elf, even against the orders of his superiors.

There had been a raid on a settlement of man. Many things were brought back to the cave, among them things of thin paper, bound together. He had heard that men, and elves, scratched onto the surface of these papers, symbols that were meaningful to them. They set marks depicting what they had seen or measures of goods on them. He understood they could send messages to each other by these papers, where orcs could only send messages by speech. The elf woman Calenda became attentive when she saw what had been captured. She implored me in her simple pronunciation of our language to save some of these bound papers for her to look at. Why should I, a strong orc, follow the 'orders' of a prisoner, especially one of the hated elves. Nonetheless I was curious to see these papers up close and see how our enemies communicated. I wanted also to keep my prisoner contented so she would be compliant when I chose to use her. For these reasons I claimed as part of my prize some of those 'books', as I later learned they are called.

Calenda was very grateful when I brought them to her, and some of the 'pens' and 'ink' we found with them. Immediately she actually wanted to express her gratitude to me by offering herself voluntarily to me. She unbuttoned her tunic and caught my hand, bringing it into her tunic and easing under her blouse to her breasts. She smiled and encouraged me to feel her breasts. I could not act on her invitation immediately because there were other orcs in the cave not far away and Gruby was near the mouth of the cave. She was more dutiful after I had punished her for trying to poison my prisoner. She knew my anger and the importance with which I regarded Calenda the elf. She now seemed to accept that the elfwoman was my captive, and mine to do with as I pleased. She would not be jealous, but would allow me to take her when I wanted, although she would not have been too happy if I had molested the prisoner in front of her. I had taken to taking the elfwoman into the woods or into some more distant caves when I wanted to use her. Calenda did not resist when I took her. She seemed to understand that my desire for her was keeping her alive, and winning me over to helping her with the small considerations that could make her life easier.

She was now happy enough to let me prod her, and I even thought she was enjoying my invasions of her. After the first few fuckings, when she hated and feared what I was doing, she began to help me more, to let me do it to her. I thought at first she was just wanting to help me to cum quickly so we could go back to the cave and I would leave her alone, but after a few sessions she began to cum herself. My cock was buried deep inside her, and she was on all fours facing a big tree. I was getting quite forceful as my arousal was strong. I could feel the feeling building, feeling passions which were very strong for the elfwoman. I was just thinking how fantastic this was, and vowing never to let this elfwoman go, because she was the best female I ever had. I could not imagine anything better. I was about to squirt my seed into her when I felt a change in her. She pushed back on me, no longer passive, and she breathed like an orcwoman would, panting. I could sense her tension. I never before thought an orc could satisfy an elf lady. I knew they thought us all ugly, and detested us, but I sensed this one was gaining pleasure from my prodding. If she did not wish to look at me, at least she was gaining pleasure from my strong fucking. In intense excitement she panted and suddenly warm wet juices were all around my cock. I fucked her swiftly and my seed squirted to mix with hers. I felt sudden disappointment that I had spent my load so quickly. I wanted to continue my pumping of her beautiful slender body. But I was also very pleased. I had mastered my prisoner, in a way I had not expected to be able to do. I cared not for her pleasure, but the fact that I had been able to make her cum, and so heavily, gave me great pleasure. There was more than hope, that an elf could achieve pleasure from the actions of a humble and ugly orc. I had proved it. This opened a new world for me. I would experiment further with her. I would find out what worked and what did not. I might make her beg me for sex and look at me with hungry eyes. She, an elf, would look up to me for a change, and we would fuck more frequently now. I felt a new chapter was beginning for me.

And it did. With Calenda the elf Argibel the orc enjoyed many a fuck and she came to like what he did to her, and to get what pleasure she could from his rough invasions. He caused her to take him in many positions, many unknown to Orcs, but taught to him by the elf, possibly so that she could enjoy the acts more, but he received much pleasure from all these variations, not least because he an Orc had persuaded an elf, one of the race who thought itself so superior, to give to, and to receive pleasure from an Orc.

The elf woman Calenda tried to teach Argibel to read, but soon found orcs have insufficient patience, although they do have sufficient intelligence if they tried. She told him stories occasionally from the elf world, in the common language which he could understand. She tried to explain who her people were. She explained that Elves love the arts and culture. They have lived so long that they appreciate the best things in life. When they are young and immature they behave more selfishly, like men. Maturity brings 'nobility' and selflessness, and the appreciation of good things, the more years the better. They love life and see its richness. In Imladris (Rivendell) some Elves are collectors and artists, writers, with hobbies which consume much of their time. Many others live more simply for their race, their friendships, their romantic liaisons, the adventures of life and are always ready to right wrongs.

Imladris was a fortress, she explained, where elves could gather to defend themselves, whenever the armies of orcs or men, or even other elves, when this has been necessary, have tried to take the valley and the mountains for themselves. Or when the armies of those enemies have tried to purge the lands of middle earth of the elvish race forever. Imladris was also a centre for the high elves, a gathering point where they come to discuss questions of importance, to meet relatives, to find new partners in life, or just friends. It was the seat and court of the leaders of the grey or high elves. As most elves appear to live for as long as chance and circumstance may allow before their passing to the west the same natural leaders have led the high elves for as long as most of them can remember, noble by birth and inheritance, but also by long endurance, age old responsibility, selfless love for their people and those other creatures of the world for whom they also feel a responsibility. In more simple terms she explained to him that it was like a hotel, for the sick and weak, the vibrant and merry, the wise and studious. For every elf there was the peace or vitality here that he or she required.

Argibel was quite charmed by Calenda's confidence in him and he began to forget that she was his prisoner and not really here of her own free will. He imagined he would learn more from her and that his sexual pleasures would grow as the months turned into years. But alas it was not to be.

Eventually she escaped when he was on a campaign for the Dark Lord. He had reached an understanding with her, but she still slipped away when she had the chance. She returned to Imladris lucky to have kept her life, but full of experiences which perhaps enriched her life in the end. She wrote poetry to tell her story, and a novel of her adventure. Argibel was angry and upset. He could not reconcile to his loss. The life of an orc is not good and for a while he had something better even than he deserved.

At first he took it out on everyone around him. One comrade told him he should have killed the Elf while he had the chance. He did not agree with that suggestion, despite his anger at Calenda's betrayal. Even now at the height of his anger he did not feel like vengeance. He took his anger on his comrade and pushed him on the ground. Luckily his comrade did not push it any further. He was angry and unfriendly with his sons, and forced Gruby to submit to him one night when she did not want him to. But he was unable to find any pleasure in the act, lacking the desire he had had for the Elf, and missing even the acceptance he had been able to find from Calenda..

He did come to terms with the loss of Calenda the Elf eventually. He always carried the loss of her, but he was able to see the world of middle earth differently. He knew that when he next caught an elf he would probably try to imprison the elf again if it was female and enjoy her in the same way as Calenda, and hope she would come to appreciate him like he remained convinced Calenda did. But even if he caught a male Elf he thought it had changed him. No longer would he be quick and desperate to kill. Of course in battle there would be no choice and he must protect his fellow orcs and do the Dark Lord's bidding, but he realised if he could he might just be merciful. He might talk to that Elf and see if he knew Calenda, and ask whether there was any news of her. And then he would allow the elf to go home as long as he brought no immediate dangers to Argibel's cave.

(End)