All Comments on 'Argibel the Erotic Orc Ch. 02'

by kurtrellians

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kurtrellianskurtrelliansalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Apologies to Tolkein if this is not exactly what he might have had in mind when he created Middle Earth, but many of us have taken his ideas further in many directions. Most fantasy writers of any sort owe a great debt to his creativity. I certainly don’t wish to cheapen his creation with dark or simple humour or with sexually motivated excess, but there are so many questions about how the various races in Middle Earth could interact, or find common motivations. Can they rise above their stereotypes to work together or to live together or teach each other to understand themselves? In the real world we generally now accept that different races are all basically the same. We are all humans, but that was not always the way people thought. In Middle Earth the differences between races are far more pronounced and the hatreds, fears, and misunderstandings far more extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was disappointing

I had hoped to see this story continue for at least several more chapters. It feels like it was cut short.

kurtrellianskurtrelliansalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I could have continued or enlarged this story, but I still have quite a lot of other writing to edit or finish and the years are going by far too fast unfortunately. This was largely written back in 2005-2007, but I did add quite a few bits and edit recently to make it a finished piece. You never know if the mood takes me some time I could certainly add more to the story. I also have some more unfinished writing about Elves at Rivendell which could be related to this. Maybe I will work on that more. So far it has not been overtly erotic though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous