Arianna's Submission Pt. 02

Story Info
Arianna's new dom starts to explore her helpless body.
1.6k words
4.65
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 15 minutes had passed, but to you, it felt like hours. Your wrists, hanging from the ceiling, legs forced wide by the spreader bar. The only sound was more drool splashing onto the floor in front of you due to the ballgag still in your mouth. You finally have got your breathing back under control and your cum has started to dry to the inside of your thighs.

You hear the basement door open and you snap your head towards me as I walk back in, your eyes pleading with me from across the room.

I press the button on the wall and your arms are finally allowed to lower. You groan loudly as the pressure is taken off your wrists and shoulders and you can rest your feet flat on the floor.

I stop in front of you, holding your face gently. We stare into each other's eyes, and you can't help but wonder what I might have in store for you now. I reach around behind your head and undo the gag, slowly pulling it from your mouth as a string of your saliva follows behind it.

You stretch your jaw and lick your lips. I bring you a cup of water with a straw and hold it in front of you, allowing you to have a drink. I place the cup back on the side table beside the chair and uncuff your wrists. I help shake out your arms, lightly massage each one and kiss them gently, up and down. I look back up at you, "are you ready to continue?"

You nod your head with a small smile. A quick pinch of your nipple reminds you to reply with, "yes Sir."

"Good girl," I reply before holding the gag back up in front of your lips. You whimper, your brow furrowed in a pout, before obediently opening your mouth. I slowly push the gag back in between your beautiful, plump lips and reach around to the back of your head to tighten it once more.

I grab your wrists and help shake out your arms one more time. Slowly, I make my way behind you, before guiding your wrists behind your back, reattaching the same leather cuffs. You feel me pull the cuffs upward a little, and hear me connecting them to the chain that is still hanging from the ceiling above. I make my way back towards the door and press the button on the wall again, Your eyes widen as you feel your wrists being pulled back towards the ceiling. But this time, with your wrists behind your back, forcing you to bend forward as your wrists follow the chain. The retracting chain stops and you find yourself bent forward at the hips, chest parallel to the floor. You immediately feel the stress on your shoulders as the weight of your body is pulling you forward.

Another bead of drool escapes your lips as you watch it hit the floor directly below you. You quickly start to realize how helpless and exposed you are now as your ass and pussy are lifted and open to the air behind you. Your head is waist height, and the spreader bar continues to force you wide open for me. Your mind races with what might be coming next.

A smack on your taut ass brings you back to the present as you yelp from behind the gag. I kneel down in front of you and smile at you as you watch me carefully. You have a front row seat as your eyes are drawn to the shiny metal I hold in my hands - nipple clamps. My hands move to your chest as I attach one to each of your pointed and waiting nipples. You groan loudly as the clamps bite down on the skin, but you can't help but be surprised to feel your pussy tingle with excitement. Another groan follows, this time because I have added a small weight to the chain that connects the two clamps. The weight pulls the clamps straight down and you quickly realize any movement you make causes the weight to sway and pull the clamps even more. You look towards your aching nipples as they are being stretched towards the ground and you curse under your breath as the weight sways and pulls.

I can't help but smile as I stand back up. My fingers trace their way down your body back towards your ass. You listen to me moving around behind you as you try and stay as still as possible, but then my finger covered in cold lube makes you jump and you curse again as the movement causes the weight to swing from the chain. You can't help but moan as I tease your asshole with my thumb, lubricating your tight little opening. You gasp as you feel the tip of the plug press against it. The lube works its magic as I slowly push the black silicone inside you, getting all the way past the wide middle before popping closed around the narrow bottom, leaving just a small jeweled base sticking out of your ass.

Your pussy is now dripping with excitement. You didn't realize the pain in your nipples would turn you on so much. You did know, however, that you love the feeling of having your ass filled.

Just as you finish processing all these feelings of pain and pleasure, you feel me press against your soaking lips. The tip of my head teasing the entrance. You have been wanting me all night, and you know that I'm moments away from giving you exactly what you need. I slowly guide my hard cock into your waiting, greedy little pussy. You moan loudly as I make sure you feel every inch of me slide into you. The feeling of my cock and the plug pressing together on your inside walls nearly makes you dizzy. I grab both of your hips as I bury myself inside of you.

You are trying your best to beg me to fuck you, but the gag is making you spit and spew out muffled words. I start to slide back and forth, the weight hanging off your nipples is now swaying back and forth like a metronome. However, you can't even feel the pain anymore, you have fully entered subspace and are just taking it all in.

It's not long until you are begging me to let you cum. I use my thumb to tease the end of the plug, pushing it a little further inside you as I continue to fill your pussy with my cock. I grab a handful or your hair and pull your head back and up, using it as a reign. You are near delirium at this point, the pain and the pleasure mixing all together. You can feel my cock tense inside of you and you know I'm getting close.

You feel it all, every sensation, building inside of you. You can't hold off much longer. Finally, you hear, "cum for me, pet," as you scream out. Your body fully betrays you immediately and the orgasm sends shockwaves through your body. At the same time, you feel me explode deep inside you, burying my load in your pussy.

You pant and moan as another bead of drool hits the floor. I let go of your hair and your head slumps towards the floor. Your body is entirely too spent to hold it up as your wrists sink into the cuffs and your legs tremble under you.

I slowly slide out of you as we both try to catch our breath. I undo your ball gag and let you stretch your jaw for a second before guiding my cock into your mouth. I tell you to clean up our mess and you happily follow that instruction. Once I feel like you have done a good job I go over to the wall and lower the chain connected to your cuffs. You groan loudly as your shoulders cry out in pain. I help you back into an upright position and I undo your cuffs and the spreader bar between your legs. Your hips burn from your legs being forced wide for so long.I tell you to inhale as I remove each clamp from your nipple and you curse loudly as the blood rushes back to them. All that's left now is the plug. I ask you to bend forward and spread your ass cheeks for me. You comply, allowing me to grab the base of the plug and slowly slide it out of you.

I walk you over to a corner of the room towards a bed, helping you into it and tucking you into the sheets, before asking for your wrists. I attach a pair of soft felt cuffs to your wrists so they are nice and soft against your skin before connecting the cuffs to a chain that's mounted to the wall.

I kiss you and your body explodes with pleasure as our tongues dance with each other. I pull myself away slowly as you smile at me weakly. I give you a kiss on the forehead and tell you to have a good sleep as I walk back towards the basement door. You give the cuffs a quick test and realize this is where you are staying for the night.

You can't help but smile as you sink into the bed. Your body aches, yet, it feels satisfied. You close your eyes as you feel my cum leak out of your pussy and down your leg and you slowly drift off to sleep, wondering what I might have in store for you tomorrow.