My New House Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
"Young house servant wanted - must know how to follow orders."
2.9k words
4.53
12.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: No sex in this chapter, but lots of build-up and sexual tension. If you want a CH2, please let me know in the comments!

===

"Right here, good?" your Uber asks.

"Yes, thank you," you reply.

Stepping out of the Uber, you stand on the street in front of an enormous antebellum style home. It's the only home this far down the road, and given the nature of the job advertisement, you assume it must be my home.

"House servant wanted." The job listing had said. "More details available upon request."

Walking up to the door, your mind races. The exciting adventure you were imagining online, is now all too real, and you begin to wonder if the money is really worth it to you. If everything included in the contract was legitimate, I would be paying you for one day's work what you would normally make in a month. Only... this job required a different kind of work.

You ring the doorbell, unable to stop envisioning the endless scenarios demanded of the role. The contract explicitly stated you were not required to have sex with me, in order to be paid, but it also said you were legally allowing me to touch you, command you, and dispense both pain and pleasure, as needed. And that you could quit at any time, so long as you explicitly stated such.

The doorlock clicks, and the heavy door swings open. A large man in a black suit steps through and shuts the door behind him, now looking you in the eyes with a scowl.

"Mr. Hammer?" you ask.

The man grimaces, clearly angry about something. "He's inside. The ungrateful bastard-" the man snarls as he briskly walks past you without looking back. "Short by 1%, and he fires me- the fucking prick!"

You watch him leave, your adrenaline pumping, and then look back at the door. Not a great sign. But something compels you to continue.

Swallowing, you reach out your hand. The instructions on the email did say to come inside, if no one came to the door. You close your eyes for a moment and inhale deeply, opening the door.

Upon entering, you step into a large and lavish foyer. Dark wood everywhere. Spacious and in perfect condition. Expensive furniture and artwork all over the place, tapestries and paintings covering the walls.

"Mr. Hammer?" you call out, your soft voice echoing through the foyer.

A moment passes, and just when you start to call out again, you hear a man's voice respond, from some corner of the house, "In here."

Following the direction of the voice, your footsteps click through the foyer, until you reach the hallway where you believe to have heard the voice. Seeing an open door, you look inside and see what appears to be an office, and a dark desk at which I sit.

"Come in," I say, without looking up from my computer screen. "Take a seat."

You sit at a chair in front of my desk. I still haven't looked at you, and you can now see I'm on the phone.

"No," I say, looking at the computer screen. "If I had wanted to play it safe, I would've explicitly told you so. Sell those garbage shares immediately. Don't you ever assume to 'understand' my financial strategy without checking in with me, first- is that clear?"

I look at the watch on my wrist, the sleeves to my glossy black button-up shirt rolled up to my elbows.

"Just get it done," I say, hanging up the phone.

You look at me, attentively.

"It's you," I say, standing up and coming around the desk to face you. "You're early."

You swallow, sensing maybe a slight annoyance in my tone, "Yes, Mr. Hammer, I wanted to make sure to show you how punctual I am. I'm new to the city, and wasn't sure if there'd be traffic, or anything like that.""

I blink, expressionless. The sound of your feminine voice turns me on. I lean back against my desk as my eyes study your appearance, examining every detail.

"The man you saw leaving was an employee of mine," I start. "I put him in charge of a small section of my business, and he failed to meet our goals. He was an underperformer. I pay people who take their jobs seriously and know how to take orders."

I pause long enough that you blurt out, "I can take orders."

I fold my arms, "Is that so?"

"Yes, Mr. Hammer."

"In that case, you will address me as 'sir' going forward. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," you respond.

"Good- you've passed your first test. I don't have time to train slow learners."

You smile nervously, nodding, wondering if I was making a little joke there, or if you should laugh.

"You're new to the city, yes?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you've read and signed your contract?"

"Yes," you respond, leaning forward in your seat to hand me your signed contract. "It's right here, sir."

I look over the various sections of the contract, finding your initials next to each bulleted item. I go down the list, checking the more scandalous sections of the contract, but find every single condition signed, as promised. I look up from the contract, making eye contact with you, again. You're prettier - and younger - than my current maid, and with the formalities taken care of, my eyes seem to notice your beauty for the first time.

"And you understand that no one is forcing you to stay?" I continue.

"Yes sir."

I stand up straight, "Come with me."

Following me out of my office, we walk down a hallway, and up the curved staircase to the second floor. Heading to the very end of the hallway, we enter into what appears to be a second living room, and I open up a dark liquor cabinet, beginning to make myself a drink.

A moment of silence passes as I continue making my drink, but I finally turn to stand in front of you, the ice clinking softly in my drink. You realize this drink is not for you.

I study your outfit in full now, my eyes roaming over the breasts hidden beneath your grey top, and traveling down your tight jeans which accentuate the curves of your hips.

"Are you ready to work?" I ask.

"Yes sir," you nod. I can hear how nervous you are, this time.

A gleam you haven't noticed before lights up my eyes, and the slightest smile touches my face, as I make eye contact with you, an arm's length away, "Then, take off your clothes."

Your breath catches for a second, butterflies in your stomach, but to your surprise, your hands slip under the hem of your grey top, and you lift upwards, slowly revealing your ample breasts encased within a sexy black bra.

You take your time placing your shirt on the couch behind you, as you feel my eyes devouring the details of your bra and creamy cleavage. I take a sip of my drink, and wait for you to continue.

Avoiding eye contact with me, your fingers find the button at the top of your jeans, and you pull your zipper down. You think about when you imagined this moment in your head, before you arrived, and how you had wondered if you would even be capable of stripping in front of a stranger... Perhaps, it is easier than you expected because you had already been imagining this scenario so many times before now? Or perhaps, it is easier than you expected because you are naturally intimidated by me, and afraid of what might happen if you were to disobey my commands?

Using both hands, you bend forward to pull your jeans down, and your breasts swing forward in their bra. I feel my dick twitch in my pants, as I realize just how full your tits are... I imagine how warm and sensual they would feel on my skin.

You kick the jeans to the side, and look up at me expectantly, standing in front of me only in black underwear. My expression remains unchanged, as I make eye contact with you, and my drink rests in my hand at my side, one hand on my hip, waiting.

I pause a moment longer, searching your eyes for a reaction, and wondering if I'm going to need to discipline you already.

Just in time, it dawns on you that you're not done. I'm waiting for more, and your hands move behind your back, unclasping your bra. For some reason, this part is harder for you to obey, and when it clicks open, your hands hesitate, holding your bra against your breasts, unable to look me in the eye.

My head lowers, my free hand stretched out, waiting for you to put your bra in my hand, as my dark gaze fixes on your face intensely.

You pull your bra off of you and put it in my hands, your face turned slightly and your eyes on the ground, a slight blush heating your face.

My hand clenches around your bra and I cast it to the side, before returning my gaze to you, this time a little more impatiently.

Sensing my impatience, you move quicker this time, and your thumbs slide under your panties.

"Stop," I say.

Your eyebrows shoot up, as I put down my drink onto the coffee table. Did you do something wrong?

My hand reaches into a pocket, and pulls out a black choker, "Turn around."

Slowly, you face away from me. You reach back to move your long hair out of the way, but my hands get there first, and confidently move your hair over your shoulder. You can feel the warm air of my breathing on the bare skin of your neck and shoulder, as I put the choker around your neck and clasp it shut. I can't help but inhale the sweet scent of your perfume, as I move your hair back into place.

My hands rest on your bare shoulders, and your breathing quickens. I turn you around, and now you stand directly in front of me, looking up into my eyes, as they feast on the delicious color of your exposed nipples.

Allowing myself a moment longer to enjoy the sight of your young body, I finally look up into your eyes again.

"Do you go to the gym?" I ask.

You begin to speak, I hold up a hand, stopping you.

"Actually- maintain the exact same gym routine. Understood?

You pause, "Yes sir."

"Your breasts look heavy," I say matter-of-factly. "Do you have back pain?"

"No more than any other girl with big tits," you say in a sultry tone, feeling a little daring.

"Breasts," I correct you. "Ladies don't use vulgar words... And are your nipples more numb or sensitive?"

My hand cups one of your breasts, my thumb pressing ever so softly into the sides of your flesh, and running over one of your hardened nipples.

"A little sensitive," you admit.

I nod, "Sit."

You sit on the edge of the couch, and I move to another part of the room, sliding open a dresser drawer, and pulling out something light blue, and something pink. I return, stepping forward, right in front of you. Your eyes look everywhere except at the bulge growing in my work pants, painfully close to your face for someone you only met five minutes ago.

"Take off your panties."

You look me in the eyes, this time, inhaling deeply, seeing that I'm 100% serious, once more. You lean back on the couch, raising your ass, to peel your panties off, before also tossing them aside. You sit on the edge of the couch, again, leaning forward and looking up into my eyes. Hoping this way, you can at least hide your pussy from my eyes in this position on the couch.

"Now, this house is large," I start to say. "And I need to know where you are at all times."

I extend my hand in front of your face, a pink sex toy of some kind in my hand.

"This is how we will communicate from now on," I go on. "It works both as a tracking device and as your punishment, for moments when you disappoint me. Understood?"

"Yes sir," you respond.

"Go ahead."

You look up at me expectantly, waiting for an additional command.

I step closer, "You said you were good at following orders."

"Yes sir," you apologize, your heart beating faster.

"Then, lean back, spread your legs so I can see... and put it inside you."

You nod. Without a word, you lean back, and spread your legs, revealing your wet glistening slit for my viewing pleasure. My hand absentmindedly strokes my hardening cock through my pants for a bit, before catching myself, and I stop. You, then, put your heels up on the couch, and you look at the pink sex toy in your hand.

One end of it is thick and clearly meant to go inside your pussy, while the other seems to be placed right above your clit... You slide the tip against your slit, using your wetness to lubricate it. Then, you begin to push it inside you. It's quite thick, and your pussy resists. Feeling my eyes burning into you, watching you, your eyelids flutter closed as you push it all the way inside you, until the other soft part is rubbing against your clit.

"The thickness of this tool is to remind you that you are working," I say. "You are not here to be pleasured. You are here to serve and to pleasure me. You are mine for these 8 hours every day. If you take it out, I will know. Should you ever wish to stop working for me, you need only say two words... which are...?"

"'I quit', sir."

"Very good - now put these on," I say, handing over a pair of lacy light blue panties.

"You will keep these clean, whenever you wear them," I say. "Good girls don't wear dirty panties."

I return to the same dresser drawer and pull out a shirt.

"Now, put this on," I order.

You put your head through the shirt and pull it over you. It's a cute white shirt, with thin black horizontal stripes, and it's clearly one size too small for you. Your tits strain against the tight fabric, and I can see the clear outline of your nipples poking through. It doesn't even cover your belly button and looks more like a halter top on you.

"Perfect," I say, a wicked smile spreading across my face. "Now, before you begin working, you need to understand the various signals I'll send you via this device.

I pull out a small pink remote from my pocket.

"This--" I click the remote with my hand, making you jump as a powerful pulsing vibration of the toy starts whirring deep inside your pussy. "-is the signal for 'Get your ass over here, ASAP.' Essentially, a series of three vibrating pulses. Got it?"

You nod, blinking rapidly, trying not to let the pleasurable vibrations break your professional manner.

"And this-" I click the remote. "-is how you know your shift is done for the day. Understood?"

You nod, again, as smaller rapid-fire vibrations go off inside you.

"And, finally, this is the setting at which the toy will remain, while you work," I say, clicking the remote once more.

This time, both the dildo end of the toy and the clit end of the toy start vibrating, on a slightly lower frequency, so that both your G-spot and clitoris are being stimulated with a constant vibration. The vibrations on your clit feel especially good, and you wonder how long you can endure it. It would be embarrassing to cum too soon. How long do women normally last?, you wonder.

"As stated in the contract," I go on. "You are not allowed to orgasm, unless you have requested permission beforehand. Are we clear?"

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrr. "Yes," you breathe. "Yes sir."

"Good," I say, walking away once more to open another drawer, and return with a chain in my hand. "Finally... when you inevitably disappoint me, I will need to punish you. This will be your first level of punishment."

Looking closer at the chain, you realize what you're looking at- nipple clamps. Only these look extra mean, with teeth-like clamps and a weighted metal ball between them.

"Lift up your shirt," I command.

You look up at me. You haven't done anything wrong. But, with a slight hesitation, you submissively expose your breasts to me again. Lust fills my eyes once more. For a moment, your soft face and submissive expression create a strong impulse in me to devour your lips with my own... but I resist the urge.

"Should you disobey or disappoint me..." I say in a low tone, opening the nipple clamps and hovering right above each of your nipples. You brace for the pinch of the nipple clamps on your sensitive little buds. "I will use these to remind you of the rules... Understood?"

You nod enthusiastically, "Yes sir." For a moment, I put the teeth of one clamp over your nipple. I debate punishing you pre-maturely, so you know what to expect. I eventually decide against it, as you've been much more obedient so far than my last maid, and I want to reward your good behavior, as it pleases me greatly.

"Good," I tuck the nipple clamps away in my pocket, "Now, get to work, my kitchen needs cleaning."