All Comments on 'Aristippus Ch. 07 - Friday Strokes'

by Tall78701

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Tall78701Tall78701almost 2 years agoAuthor

It’s disheartening that on the day of a story’s release, after receiving two 5-star ratings, some anonymous internet troll posts a 1-star rating (i.e., an F). We spend hundreds of hours writing and editing these stories. And we publish them for free, expecting nothing in return but honest and thoughtful comments and suggestions. It’s hard to understand why some users of the internet are so insecure that the only enjoyment they get out of life is to cowardly hide behind anonymity and their mother’s skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I admit it’s long. Probably could have been broken up into smaller bits. But the story is hot. Very good. Please write more. 5 stars.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, Tall, you were right, it was a long chapter but it was quite good to make up for it. I liked the focus of the day's lectures; the ladies will need to be thinking ahead about their future as well as the present, and the recommendation to pay taxes was good in that it should qualify them for Social Security benefits in the future (assuming future solvency, of course!). I think it was mentioned but saving for retirement is also very important.

.

The lab was a little long; I speed read through that, but the dinner and after dinner activities made up for it. The decision to go to Angie's cabin was a surprise and it turned out much better than I was expecting. Great job with that. The ending was at a good point to allow for a transition to the next chapter. I'll send a few concrit notes by PM. 5* on this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTall78701@Tall78701
12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES