Army Exploits Series: Barracks Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a frequent occurrence. Annoyingly, the barracks we lived in had the most temperamental fire detection system that would go off for practically no reason. Sometimes it was just some Joes from a nearby building pulling the alarm just to fuck with us. Worst of all, it almost always happened while we were sleeping.

No matter what the cause, the drill was the same. We'd have to file out of the building to meet in the quad for accountability formation. Next the Fire Department would check each room to ensure everyone evacuated and to inspect for the cause of the alarm.

The deafening noise muffled my profanity riddled tirade. Ingrid plugged her ears with her fingers and cowered down as if she were being assaulted. Livid, I shimmied back into my shorts and dismounted the bed.

Brad somehow had his head on straight. He sprang to the floor fastening his jeans and poked his head out the door. We had to get the girls out of here before they were spotted. In a moment he had formulated a scheme to bail us out and started barking orders.

"Get your shit, ladies." He commanded. Apparently motivated by his gusto, our guests promptly obeyed. We huddled by the door where he filled us in on his plan. "We'll wait for a gaggle of people to come by the door on the way to the stairwell and blend in with them." He stuck his head out the door again to check the traffic and returned to finish explaining. "At the bottom of the stairs, everybody is going to turn right to the quad. We will go left out the front door then we can go around the building and join formation."

The plan was spot on. Usually that door would be locked, but being a designated fire escape path, it had an override which would trigger the alarm......which was already triggered. If we managed to get the girls out unnoticed, we'd be home free.

Looking out, Brad found us a window and waved us on. We executed the plan flawlessly, walking the girls downstairs and up to the front door. Each couple enjoyed a long kiss, as this would conclude our evening. Going our separate ways, I lamented, boner still tucked into my waistband.

Probably two hours went by before they finally cleared the building and we were allowed back in the barracks. It was getting late and everybody was eager to get some sleep. We trotted back to our room radiant from having pulled off the girls' escape.

Neither of us could go straight to bed after all the action. Before retiring, we took the opportunity to share notes. I assumed he had managed to have at least as much fun on the top bunk as I did in mine. As it turns out, things didn't exactly shake out the same for both of us.

"I was seconds from destroying that pussy," I boasted. "Damnit, I was so pissed. She was so hot and soaking wet. She wanted me so bad. Fucking fire alarm!" I cursed, shaking my fist. Noting his aloof demeaner to my testimony, I gave him the floor. "How'd you make out?"

"Oh, I got some!" He snapped back with a goofy smile.

"No shit," I exclaimed. With a slug to the shoulder, I badgered, "My man, finally tapping that well. I didn't think you had that much time. Don't leave me hanging. Given me details."

Reluctantly he described the events from the top bunk. "We were making out and she kind-of stopped. I thought she had enough, but she slipped off her jeans and panties pulled my pecker out and rode the shit out of it."

"Awesome, was she good? I bet that shit was tight, huh?" Egging him on for more, eager to find out what happened next.

He shook off the question and seemed to shrink in his chair. Shamefully he continued. "She got on and she started moving. Pretty soon, she......I mean it was like. Well, she stopped again, and she looked at me. She was like 'are you in?" Slinking down further, he chuckled, "In? Hell, I'm done."

"Holy fuck!" I said laughing. "You went bareback on that skank......and you gave her your seed?"

He nodded, embarrassed. "It happened so fast. I couldn't help it. He confessed. "Well," he resolved, with a chuckle. "At least one of us had a good time."

A few minutes of locker room talk later, and we were both feeling tired. I, myself, was feeling a deep ache in my gonads. Pressing a palm against my stomach, I made my way to the restroom.

"Where you headed?" My roomie sneered.

"Shitter!" I replied. "That pizza is finally catching up to me."

"Since when does pizza give you blue balls?" He teased. "Finish your business like a real man and you won't have to spank it in the john."

"Shut it, fuck face. Nobody needs commentary from the one pump wonder." I taunted back, "...by the way, your firstborn is going to be half whore bag, so, you know, mazeltov!...or whatever."

We both howled with laughter, equally impressed with each other's put-downs. Hand on the bathroom door, determined to get this round out of the chamber, I realized something. A nauseating notion crossed my mind.

"Brad?"

"Yeah, man? He answered.

"Did you happen to get a phone number?"

"Goddammit!" We both cried, almost in unison.

We knew, at least I knew, that if we didn't follow up, they would get swept up by the next assholes they met. All that groundwork would have been for nothing. There's no telling when we'd have another chance at some decent trim.

As I wallowed in grief, my thoughts were tangled around Ingrid, my shy little ginger cutie. Those towering doughy mounds and tight youthful ass had me hypnotized. So sick with myself over the loss, I couldn't muster the will to masturbate.

Retreating to my bunk, I plopped down and ran through the night's events in my head, second guessing my every move. Out of the blue, something popped into my head that my Stepfather often told me. He always taught me to value learning and real-life experience over material things. Poking me in the forehead, he'd say, "what's in there, son, that nobody can ever steal from you."

That night had gone by in a flash, and when it was over, there was no need fretting about it. The girls knew where we lived, and if we made a good enough impression, they'd be back. Or maybe they wouldn't. I smiled to myself and poked at my own forehead.

Fact is, I was richer now than I was that morning. I was endowed with near carnal knowledge of a sumptuous vixen of whom I held favor, even if for a fleeting moment. That was mine and couldn't be taken away.

Reformed from my sad state, I refocused myself on celebrating what I had, and not lamenting what was lost. Chest puffed out, I marched across the room plucking a few tissues out of the box on the counter. I fished a bottle of lotion from under the sink and went on with the task at hand.

"Going to feed the ducks?" Smirked Brad pumping his fist back and forth.

I stepped through the restroom door and before it slammed behind me, I countered with, "Hold my calls, bitch. Going to give my best friend a back rub."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my head this story was much shorter. After I had ten thousand words down with much more to tell, I decided I needed to break it up. Sorry about the cliffhanger, but I'll add more as soon as I can.

12