Aronia Tales: Orc Lovin'

Story Info
Two orcs have sex. One is a trans man. The other is not.
2.6k words
4.54
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little story I wrote about a couple of characters of mine. If there's more interest, I have a few more stored somewhere.

***

The day had been long and exceedingly tiring. Bociphias, the half-orc knight, sits with his full plate discarded off to one side. He raises his arm to smell his own armpit, and recoils from the stench immediately. "By the gods, I smell like a goddamn pig. Did you get a tub?" He turns to his companion and lover, a full-blooded orc named Garm.

Comparing the two, they're both powerful. Garm is large, sculpted, with huge arms and visible musculature. Bociphias, on the other hand, is rounder and more stout. Though he might seem "flabby" to an outside observer, his stomach is hard as iron. It is a matter of their occupations. Bociphias favors large, heavy armor that he had to learn to move in, and constantly carry the weight of. Garm favors lighter armor, but heavier weaponry, and thus needs the upper body strength to swing his weapons of choice.

"Of course I did," Garm grunts. "You can have it as soon as I find the damn thing." He moves to a corner of the rented room in the tavern, and comes back with a round wooden tub tucked under one arm. He drops it haphazardly. "There. Get stripped, I'll go get the hot water."

Bociphias raises a brow. "Get stripped? You have somethin' in mind?" He drawls the words out slowly in his accentuated tongue. Prior to their meeting, Garm had never known anyone to speak the way his boyfriend did. Bociphias claimed that was simply the way he and his "kin" spoke down in the swamps.

Garm grins at the obvious double entendre. "If you're still up for it, sure. But mainly I was trying to keep things moving." He holds up fingers as he lists his reasoning. "You smell like a whorehouse, so you should go first. If you're already naked when I get the water, you'll bathe faster. If you bathe faster, I have to smell your rancid ass less."

The other man turns up his nose, affecting the demeanor of an upset noble. "Well I never! I save yer' life how many times and this is how you show yer' gratitude?"

Garm lets out one solid belly laugh, then moves to the door. "Just be ready to get in the tub when I get back, okay? Naked or not, I don't care." He exits.

And returns a few minutes later, lugging a bucket of visibly steaming water in one hand, and holding two steins of ale haphazardly in the other. Bociphias, who heeded his lover's words and stripped down to nothing, jumps up when he sees the alcohol being mishandled. "C'mon now, yer' gonna spill if you carry it like that!" He slips one of the mugs out of Garm's hand, and the other man adjusts his grip on the other so it's more controlled.

"Yeah, you're welcome. I paid for that with my own gold, you know." Garm sets his ale down on a table and dumps the water into the tub, immediately spilling some on the ground. He turns to look at his boyfriend and gives a wolfish grin when he has the opportunity to really take him in. At that moment, Bociphias is slugging down ale, giving Garm a prime chance to see his naked body. He comes closer and runs a hand over his lover's hairy stomach, drifting lower to his thigh. He comes in to kiss Bociphias on the neck, but steps back when he catches a whiff of the other orc's stench. "Dear lord, you were not kidding around. Get in the damn tub."

Bociphias laughs, and sets his ale down next to Garm's. He makes a show of getting in to the hot water, turning to face Garm directly and slowly letting his heavy ass dip in first. He laughs when he notices the other man is erect already.

Garm furrows his brow, trying to figure out the source of his boyfriend's laughter, before looking down and seeing his manhood straining against the fabric of his pants. Now that he's seen it, he suddenly becomes aware of how painfully hard his cock is. He rubs it through his pants and smiles at his lover. "Can you blame me? You, on full view like that...You're a beautiful man, Bociphias. Makes me," he gives his dick a quick squeeze. "Randy."

At that, Bociphias bursts into laughter, doubling over in the tub and sending water sloshing. "Randy?!" He manages to choke out. "What in- Randy! I cannot believe that you- you really said randy!"

Garm blushes and loses the erection swiftly. "I was just trying to sound...I don't know, fancy? Like those smut novels you bury your nose in."

The orc in the tub sighs and wipes away a tear. "Darlin', I stick around with you for you. You're rough, and tough, and gruff, and...Well, I was gonna say hard but it seems like you lost that one." He points to the other man's crotch.

Garm moves forwards and sits next to the tub, snaking a hand into the water. "Well, I can get that back pretty easy. All I have to do is look at you." He moves his hand towards Bociphias' crotch, causing the nude orc to shiver.

"Well, do me a favor and get the soap out of my rucksack so you can look at me clean myself up." He motions over to the discarded bag.

Garm gets up and flicks water onto Bociphias' face before digging through the bag and producing a small sliver of soap. "You need to get more." He says, tossing the soap to his boyfriend. The other man catches it and begins to lather.

The actual washing isn't particularly exciting. Garm tries to tease his lover a few times, but Bociphias shoos him away to focus on his bathing. Once he's clean, he gets out and grabs a towel from his bag to dry himself with. The other orc strips to the nude, fully erect as he slinks into the tub. The water is just barely high enough to hide most of Garm's erection, but his thick head pokes through. He washes himself much faster than the other orc did, and after he dries, he comes over to his now clean lover. They embrace and share a kiss, Garm's hard cock poking against Bociphias' stomach. Garm reaches down and skirts the edge of his lover's labia, coming away with wet fingers. "You're ready for me, aren't you?" He breathes it in the other man's ear. Instead of shivering away, Bociphias pulls in close.

"Who said you're fucking me this time?"

Garm comes away grinning. "You know the rules, big guy. If you want to be top dog, you have to fight for it."

Bociphias expected this. Garm is big into fighting for dominance, and Bociphias has never minded much. Maybe if he were more passionate about fucking versus being fucked, he would be annoyed by it. But as it is, he finds himself charmed by Garm's little ritual more than anything else.

They move the bed and table off to the corner to make sure nothing will get broken in the fight, then square off. "You ready for me to-" Bociphias starts, but doesn't finish, because Garm lowers his shoulder and goes in for a tackle. He manages to stand his ground and take it, grabbing the other orc around the stomach. "Now that was just nasty." He manages to grunt out, before shoving Garm over with a massive shout.

As he falls, he says "Can't blame me for trying." He starts trying to get up, but Bociphias drops straight onto his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The knight wastes no time before pinning the thief's hands down with his own. Garm thrashes his legs but can't seem to manage to escape his lover's grip.

"Give up, hon?" He squeezes the other man's wrists for emphasis.

"Never, you little wretch."

Bociphias grins as he thinks of something. "Let's put that mouth of yours to good use, shall we?" Still keeping his grip on Garm's wrists, he grinds his way up the man's body until his pelvis bumps into the thief's chin. A look of horror, mixed with arousal, dawns on Garm's face when he realizes his boyfriend's intent.

Bociphias lifts himself up, and grinds his pussy into his lover's face. Garm wastes no time, and immediately starts licking at it ravenously, sending waves of pleasure up Bociphias' body. Garm eats the knight out like a ravenous beast, but tries his best not to nip or let his tusks get in the way. Bociphias has never been a fan of biting, especially not in his nether regions, and Garm is nothing if not a considerate lover.

"Mmmh, I think you should just give up, dear. You're already just blindly pleasurin' me, might as well go whole hog on it, huh?"

The other man, mouth still full of snatch, grunts. Bociphias takes this as his cue to lift himself up and stand triumphantly over his defeated foe.

Garm takes a deep breath, and coughs once. "I think I have a hair stuck in my teeth."

Bociphias grins and presses a foot into Garm's chest. "Go get my dick."

The other man grumbles as he pushes the knight's leg aside and rummages through his rucksack until he produces a dildo, leather straps, and a flask of lubricant, which he tosses to his lover.

Bociphias catches it and wastes no time in setting up the apparatus. In a matter of moments, the dildo is affixed to his crotch by the straps, and he's standing triumphantly.

Garm rolls his eyes and comes to embrace his boyfriend again. After they share a kiss, he pulls away. "How do you want me?"

Bociphias pushes his lover onto one of the beds in the room, leaving him splayed on his back. "Like this." He says, as he pops the top on the lube and dips two fingers in.

Garm shivers with pleasure as Bociphias begins by circling his hole with one finger. The thief nearly yells at the other man to just stick it in already before Bociphias inserts the finger. Garm's hole is tight, unaccustomed to intrusion, but it loosens quickly.

Bociphias begins slowly moving his finger around, not quite fucking the other man yet. He wants tension to build to a fever pitch before he really gets things going.

When he inserts the second finger, Garm grunts loudly, and that's when Bociphias starts fingering him properly. This movement, slow at first, but building steadily, earns Bociphias the rare and singular pleasure of hearing Garm moan. A large bead of pre-cum pools at the tip of the man's cock, and Bociphias reaches over, stroking Garm's dick so he spreads it thoroughly.

"J-just shove it in, damnit!" Garm looks away, a blush beginning to form on his face.

Bociphias grins widely and retracts his fingers, leaving Garm's asshole open for a moment. The knight upends the flask onto his dildo, and presses it against the tip of Garm's entrance.

With one mighty thrust, he bottoms out. Garm cries in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and Bociphias slowly pulls out, looking down and savoring the sight of his lover's hole clinging onto his prosthetic cock. Then again, he gives one strong thrust in. He continues this, slowly ratcheting up the pace with each thrust.

As he speeds up his assault, he grabs the other man's legs and hoists them over his shoulder, to give himself better leverage. He begins to pound Garm mercilessly, ending up in a brutal tempo as he plunges himself ever deeper into his lover.

Garm can only react by throwing his head back and moaning like a bitch in heat. He tries to resist the urge to stroke himself, as if it will prove in some way he's still dominant, but eventually he gives in and grabs his cock.

Bociphias smiles at this, and knocks the speed up one more time. He doesn't get nearly as much out of this as Garm does, since the dildo doesn't impart much feeling to him, but he loves pleasuring his boyfriend.

The sounds of grunting, moaning, and wet slaps of sweaty body against sweaty body echo throughout the room. Eventually, Garm ruins the symphony by grunting out "I'm close..."

At this, Bociphias thrusts once more, then slowly pulls out. The other man follows his lead and slowly stops stroking. Bociphias looks at Garm's cock and sees it absolutely covered in sweat and pre-cum.

The knight begins taking the straps off, and moves Garm's legs so he has easier access to his rock hard cock. He tosses the dildo aside, and slowly lowers his soaking wet pussy onto Garm. He slides his lips against the tip of Garm's dick, moving forward to pin it down. Though he may be the one being penetrated, he's still in charge, and he wants to make sure Garm knows it.

Then, finally, he slides backwards so the tip of Garm's manhood slips into him. He grunts in pleasure as Garm moans. He slides down slowly, until he can feel the other man's balls against the space between his two holes.

Then, he rises.

And falls.

Bociphias starts slowly, nearly driving Garm mad with pleasure. But in due time, his tempo increases. Not by much, but enough to satisfy the other man.

Then, he doubles down.

He rises up, Garm's cock nearly slipping out of his pussy, before slamming back down brutally, nearly knocking the wind out of the other man. He does this again and again, as he pushes against the other man's chest and tangles his hands in his chest hair.

Bociphias feels his orgasm approaching, and he speeds up in accordance. He's grunting madly now, almost more animal than man in this moment, desperate for Garm's warm seed in him.

"Gods, I'm close...Do you want it-"

Garm barely has time to finish his thought before Bociphias interrupts him. "Cum in me, Garm. I want to feel your thick dick spurting inside of me."

Garm obliges.

Their orgasms are almost simultaneous, Bociphias' coming shortly after Garm's. Garm lets out one more mighty grunt, and erupts inside of his lover. Bociphias doesn't slow down until he feels his own orgasm approaching, at which point he slams himself down to the hilt of his boyfriend's cock, throwing his head back in ecstasy.

They stay like that for a moment, both panting wildly at the exertion of their efforts. Bociphias gets up, Garm's rapidly softening cock sliding out of him. Bociphias sticks two fingers into himself and smears the combined sexual fluids onto Garm's chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Marking you. Now everyone knows you're my bitch."

They share a laugh, before cuddling up and smearing a viscous mix of sweat, cum, and vaginal fluid on each other. Bociphias sighs contentedly. "We're gonna need another bath."

Garm chuckles and nods, nuzzling into his lover, slowly closing his eyes and relaxing into him.

Then his eyes shoot open. "Wait, hold on, how are we gonna get another bath."

Bociphias furrows his brow. "What?"

"I can't very well go down there like this! And I'll ruin any clothes I try and squeeze my big ass into. And the other bath's bound to be cold and stagnant by now."

The knight and the thief look into each other's eyes. They both realize the gravity of the situation simultaneously, and both breathe out one word.

"Fuck."

End.