Art Class Modelling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so transfixed by the freshmen girls interaction I started to feel like I was just eavesdropping so I turned to the box Lynn had given me and began to strip down in preparation for donning whatever the professor had chosen for me to wear today. Setting aside my shirt and jeans and pulling off my boxers I opened up the box and stood for a few seconds in mute disbelief at what I was seeing. After some moments I laughed lightly to myself at my foolishness and picked up the outfit, a good sized and quite modest monk outfit. I was expecting so thoroughly a costume that left little to the imagination I only barely heard Julia speak again to Ashley. "My outfit is not going to be covering any more than your's, you are not going to stand out that much." She said to persuade her friend. "And besides, Professor Lynn has a way of really making you feel comfortable," She added.

I looked over in time to spot the shape of Ashley standing up a bit taller and straighter as I heard her speak her first words since she had entered the arts building. "Fine, I trust you Jules," She said in a soft voice. "And at least Ryan is not a complete stranger," She told Julia and added a girlish giggle that I could not quite understand the cause of. I was stuck puzzling over it as I began to dress in the monk robes, a fairly simple outfit of plain brown cloth. The robe went on easily and fell down to just below my knees, which I thought was a little short but disregarded fairly quickly as I tied it at the waist with a simple rope belt. I put on the hooded cowl but left the hood down, knowing that Lynn would likely want to see my face for whatever poses she had in mind. That just left a single last piece of ornamentation, a rough wooden cross on a necklace of string that I draped around my neck.

I was about to head out of the changing room but paused at the door, curious as to how the girls were getting on. Looking down at the floor I could see Ashley's hoodie and sweatpants in a pile near Julia's clothes, and with something black and lacy that suggested a bra or panties on top of the sweatpants my heart started to beat faster at the idea of the two girls who had often come over to my house to hangout with my sister now just feet away from me naked together.

My cock stiffened a little and pressed against the light fabric of the robe as I listened to them start to work at putting on their outfits. "Is this really what the professor wants me to wear?" Ashley asked, holding up something I could not make out the shape of, though it was dark through the mostly opaque barrier. "It's not even close to Halloween, and I think it's missing some parts," She continued, worry and doubt clearly present in her voice as she inspected her clothes.

"No no, it's all there, I'm sure." Julia replied, confident and self assured as she had always been prone to being. "And see, it matches mine in a way." She added as she lifted something that I could not even tell the color of through the barrier. "I think I am beginning to see the theme the professor is trying to work towards now," She said to Ashley with a laugh.

"But... Jules, don't you think this is a little... well I mean it's just so little," Ashley protested, her soft voice not rising too much or having much strength despite her misgivings. "What will Ryan think if I go out in something like this?" She asked more softly, seemingly forgetting I was just feet away right then.

"He will think you are the sexiest woman he has ever laid eyes on, and that's saying something since I will be standing right next to you," Julia encouraged her with a warm chuckle, crossing close and leaning in to her classmate. Being so focused on them I thought I might just have heard Julia press a kiss to Ashley before she leaned away. "Just think of this like some fancy lingerie, I mean there are models that go down the runway in less than this," Julia added, starting to work on her own outfit.

"But I have never even worn lingerie!" Ashley said in a stronger, more forceful voice, though something in Julia's arguments must have convinced her since by the way she was moving I could tell she was continuing to dress in the outfit Lynn had provided. "But if you think Ryan would like it..." She said, her voice trailing off as it returned to her more usual meeker tone.

All their talk and the suggestions of their nude bodies behind the barrier had started to get a little much for me, and not wanting to have to hide a full on erection when Ashley and Julia did finish I decided to step out of the changing room, hopefully giving me a little time to calm down before they got done with putting on their outfits. Professor Lynn was waiting for me out in the main room, having already set up her easel and her materials for drawing. "Oh, finished?" She asked, moving over closer to me as her eyes glinted with something like hunger. "Here, let me make sure it is fitting right," Lynn told me, starting to fidget at the robes lightly with one hand as the other brushed down my chest.

"Are you excited for this session, stud?" She whispered into my ear, her voice low and sultry as her hand paused its journey down over me at my waist. "Julia has spoken quite highly of Ashley, though she said she is a little slow to come out of her shell but when she does it is an experience like no other." She continued to whisper even closer to my ear, drawing in towards me and pressing her wonderfully curvy body against mine. Her hand moved down a little more and found my half erect cock under the cloth of the robe, squeezing it lightly. "Oh you are a bit excited, aren't you?" She said with clear excitement at finding my slightly swollen cock.

My heart raced fast as I felt her body so close against mine, and with her impressive tits pressed against my chest I could feel her heart beat at a quick pace too, making my dick only stiffen more. "Well I have a little proposition for you then," She whispered, moving her lips just barely away from my neck so I could feel every breath and word she uttered. "If you can be a good boy and make this an experience for me truly like no other than I'll give you a special treat for being so kind to me," She said, her breath hot and heavy against my skin. She started to slowly stroke me through the robe, the combined sensations of it all making my body feel like it was on fire. "A special treat, a special lesson for some very special girls. A class of young pretty women all getting a chance to try out my style of art for themselves, with you... and me as their subjects." She said, making a thrill of delight shiver up my spine. "So... Can you be a good boy for me?" She asked.

My breath caught in my throat and my mind was going a million miles a minute as I listened to Lynn, her request lighting a fire of desire in me of such magnitude it was all I could do to process it and nod to her question at the same time. "I can," I finally whispered out, reaching out and sliding my hands down her sides, wanting so desperately to pull her in for a strong kiss and carry her towards the bed. Lynn did not give me the chance however and quickly pulled away once I gave my reply, a broad smile on her face and a look of triumph shining in her eyes as she took a relaxed stance back near her easel.

"Girls, are you almost ready? I can come help with the outfits if some of the parts are giving you trouble." The professor said, turning to the door the girls had gone into. "I do not wish to rush you too much but we only have so much time for this, and I think we all would not want to cut down on the fun we are going to have by spending too much time dressing." She said, calling out to the freshmen girls.

Julia poked her head out of the door of the changing room a few moments later, with a strange device on her head that I did not quite understand. "Just a little bit more, Ash is almost ready." She said, ducking back in. It would take just a few more moments of muffled chatter between Julia and Ashley before the door swung wide open and Julia walked out half dragging Ashley with her.

Julia stood proudly and without any hesitation in her outfit, hands on her hips and a confident smile on her lips. She was wearing all white, with here and there highlights of gold. The outfit was something like a one piece swimsuit made out of semi transparent thin cloth, though it had a neckline that plunged down all the way to her belly button. The open space was crisscrossed by thin golden laces that did little to obscure any skin so I got a good few of the full sides of her breasts. It was cut high up over her hips so it showed her toned legs off very well, which was aided by the lacy white stockings that went up right above her knees. Attached somehow to her back were two fluffy white wings, and I could tell now that the device above her head was a golden halo that completed her outfit of an angel.

Ashley stood beside her as an opposite reflection in several ways. Looking down with her hands held in front of her Ashley hardly acted like the seductive temptress of the devil she was dressed as. She was dressed similarly to Julia in something like a one piece swimsuit, but hers was colored a slowly changing blend from dark black at the bottom to a fiery red at the top. Her neckline was also deep, dipping down enough to show her navel. Now without her heavy hoodie to hide her figure I saw for the first time that Ashley had changed much since she had been over for one of my sister's pool parties. The laces holding together the two sides of her outfit were clearly struggling to hold back her impressive tits, and they threatened to spill out as the deep neckline that was giving a good viewing of them. Black fishnet stockings rose up her legs to mid thigh where garters held them up, and I could just see a red tail hanging down behind her. Somewhere in her long wavy black hair she must have worn a headbank as rising up from her hair were two curving horns.

"Oh perfect, you both look just so wonderful!" Lynn exclaimed, clapping her hands and moving over to the girls with a happy look on her face. "Oh you two could not have been more perfect for this scene, how could I be so lucky to get you all here," She said, moving around the girls to appraise their outfits from other angles.

As Lynn took a lap around them Julia looked to me, raising her eyebrows a little at my fairly modest costume that must have surprised her as much as it had me. "Oh, so that's an interesting little Friar Tuck getup," Julia said with a warm laugh. "At least the Professor did not make you get the haircut," She added with a smirk. Her eyes traveled down till they stopped at the tent my cock was making in the robes after Lynn had whispered such sweet and enticing things into my ear as she pressed up against me. "And it seems you are enjoying our outfits as well." She stated as she licked her lips. Thankfully Ashley was too busy looking down and away from us all to notice my erection poking out but I still tried to tense and release some of my muscles to draw away the blood and let it die down some.

"A pious priest with an innocent and virtuous angel on one shoulder, and an insatiable and seductive devil on the other shoulder." Lynn announced, obviously quite pleased with herself for setting up the scene. "What could be more intriguing than this, I must start drawing while I am so inspired. Up to the platform all of you." She instructed and Julia and I would start to move towards the large platform in the center of the room, though Julia paused to take Ashley's hand to pull her along. "And I am so struck by my muse, let's skip the first basic pose and move right into the action. Ryan go ahead and lay down on the bed as if you were asleep. Ladies, I want my celestial and infernal agents to be posed over him, trying to reach into the monk's sleeping mind to sway him to your side." She told us.

I was somewhat intrigued by Lynn's directions, as she had never really before given much motivation to the characters for whatever poses she instructed. I wondered if perhaps this was for Ashley's benefit, an effort to try and play at her desire to be an actress in instructing her more like a director to the star of a movie, giving her prompts of what the scene should convey rather than exactly how she wanted us to look. Whatever it was my directions were simple so I just got up onto the bed and laid down, resting my head upon the pillows.

Julia soon joined me on the bed and knelt off to my left. Ashley was a little slower getting up but after a few moments positioned herself on my right. Thankfully by now my erection had lessened enough that I was not pitching a tent in my robes, though as the two girls in tight and fairly revealing outfits knelt on either side of me I had to focus as to not regain my boner all too soon and scare Ashley off.

"Aww, look at the peacefully slumbering monk, what sort of nasty dirty thoughts are you going to put in his head, you vixen?" Julia said with a lighthearted giggle to Ashley. "I'll have to work hard to make sure none of your depraved and lustful suggestions make their way to his sweet and pure heart," She added, putting on an almost comically exaggerated innocent schoolgirl voice as she reached out and placed a hand on my chest right above my heart.

"I am not going to... Well that is not what..." Ashley started to protest, her eyes widening as she shook her head. The movement caused her breasts to sway and in her effort to deny tempting me she leaned closer to Julia, putting her jiggling tits directly above my face.

"Oh sweet Ashley, Julia's giving you good advice. You have to get into the mind of your character, really put yourself in the role." Lynn counseled Ashley as she began to draw, the familiar sound of her pencil moving across paper beginning. "Part of acting is to feel what your character would feel, to be driven by the same motivations. Otherwise you will never convince your audience that you are more than just an actor reading lines." She added.

"Oh, okay. I'll try harder, I promise" Ashley said softly as she turned to Lynn, giving much more deference to the professor than Julia had at the start of her first session. "So I need to tempt him," She said almost as a question to Julia, turning back to her fellow student and then flicking her eyes down to me. "Um, okay Mr Monk, it's time to dream about sin," She said as sweetly and tenderly as if she were the angel and not a horned devil, though when she moved her hand and began to rub it down my leg it made up for the less than stellar performance quite a bit.

"I know you can do better than that, Ash," Julia chided, smirking slightly. "You have got to loosen up more and just let your inner seductress out. Poor Ryan here is going to wither away from too much piety if you don't show him some fun," She teased playfully, reaching out to squeeze Ashley's shoulder and leaning over as she did to give me a good view of her chest. "See, I'm going to lay down and whisper prayers into his ear and you really need to do something to combat that," She told Ashley.

True to her word Julia laid down on her side and cozied up next to me, even draping one of her legs over mine as her hand rubbed against my chest and she brought her lips up near my ear. "Did you know, all those sleepovers your sister and all of us had together. When we got older they started to be just the most debauched and depraved gatherings of young girls you could imagine." She whispered just soft enough that only I could hear. "We might have started off with a few games of spin the bottle or truth or dare, but it always quickly led to us fucking each other with increasingly big dildos and burying over faces between each other's thighs." She whispered, her voice so low and sultry I might have sworn she had gotten lessons from Professor Lynn recently. "And do you know who was always the biggest slut there, the one always asking to be filled with the largest plastic cock we could find, the one always begging for someone to sit on her face?" She asked, leaning closer to nibble on my ear. "It was the little degenerate devil sitting right next to you," Julia said, answering her own little riddle as she looked up to Ashley.

As I listened to Julia my breathing started to quicken and my heart beat faster and faster. Never would I have guessed that my sister's friends had gathered to engage in their own slutty orgies together. And even more than that I could have never imagined that sweet innocent Ashley would be the biggest harlot of them all. I turned my eyes up to the devil on my right with amazement, taking in Ashley with a completely new regard. "What are you saying to him, Jules?" Ashley asked, a slight frown appearing on her face.

Julia looked up from whispering into my ear with a broad smile on her face. "Oh, just some encouraging words," She said in an almost teasing manner. Her smile grew wider yet as she looked down towards my waist and saw the cock rising a little against the light cloth of my robe. "Quite encouraging it seems," She added with a smirk, biting her lower lip for a moment as she got back up on her knees.

"Oh, that was wonderful Julia, a true representation of the divine." Lynn called out, clapping her hands briefly. "And I think it would be just perfect if Ashley you could try that out as well, give the good monk some soft whispers that would get his righteous heart pumping with sinful desires," She told Ashley.

"I should do what?" Ashley asked, panic rising in her voice as she turned to face the professor for a moment. "I mean, yes Professor, if you say that is what you are looking for," She quickly followed up with far more meekness, turning back to me. "I guess I should lay down like Jules did," She said, looking to her friend for some assurance before slipping down to lay on her side next to me. Ashley even lifted her leg and draped it over just as Julia had, though her leg moved a little further over me and her knee brushed against my cock. If she noticed though she made no sign of it.

"So, I'm going to whisper some... dirty things to you Ryan, I mean monk," Ashley said as much to herself as to me, moving in closer to speak directly into my ear. "Well... umm... are you enjoying yourself Mr Monk?" She asked in a tender and quiet voice, her voice so soft I had to strain to focus on it. "You have such a pretty angel next to you, and do you see how tight that outfit is on her?" She said as she moved her hand onto my chest, brushing it up and down. "I mean, it's so thin her nipples are poking right out of it. I bet you are thinking of doing some very naughty things to her tight celestial body, aren't you?" She added, her hand drifting over my heart. "Oh, your heart is already racing, you must be thinking some real immoral things about that pretty girl huh," Ashley said, shifting slightly and making her knee nudge my hardening cock a bit more. My cock twitched at the touch, enough that I was sure Ashley was prodding it intentionally now.

"Now you are starting to get into it Ashley, just superb." Lynn said with a grin. "Whatever you are saying to the devout monk I think you are starting to sway him over towards your side, keep it up and you might just find yourself a convert." She said with a chuckle. "But why don't we give a chance for the man of the cloth to reply to this temptress entering his dreams, eh?" She suggested.

My eyes went wide at Lynn's plan for my next move, and as I turned to face Ashley I could see her eyes open just as wide and in surprise as mine. She leaned back a little, though mostly just so that there was some space between our heads as she was already so close. "Well, um, you have a few things wrong there." I whispered, finding myself fully focused on Ashley but still feeling Julia leaning over to hear what I was going to say. "So um... it's not the angel that has my heart beating so fast. And it's not the angel or her outfit that has got me thinking... some certain thoughts," I whispered. I did not think Ashley's eyes could have opened any wider but as she listened to me she proved me wrong, her soft brown doe eyes making me melt in how sweet and genuine they were.