Art Class Modelling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What has all my attention right now, is the beautiful, elegant, charming, and impossibly sexy devil that I'm looking at." I whispered to Ashley who blushed redder than the most fiery color of her costume. She held my gaze for a moment more before shutting her eyes and turning away, though she did not move from my side or take her leg off of me. "You are truly gorgeous Ashley," I whispered to her.

"Ryan, oh you can't really mean that," Ash said, shaking her head though keeping her eyes closed. "I mean, Jules is right there and I'm just... well I'm only..." She stammered out, blinking her eyes open.

"You are all that he said and more," Julia said, leaning over us and shining a bright smile down to her friend. "And if you need any proof I mean just look at the tent Ryan's cock is pitching after just a few moments of you being near to him." She added with a light chuckle. Ashley looked down and her eyes immediately widened again as she saw my erection poking into the robe, giving a clear indication of my present state of mind.

"Whatever you three are whispering up there it is looking like pure magic from here. Bravo to all of you," Lynn told us in a voice full of happiness and edging closer to heated desire. "It's so good I think we need to move onto the next scene before we get lost in this one and spend the whole day just doing this." She added with a laugh. "Ryan, go ahead and sit at the edge of the bed, and maybe take a praying pose. And my two immortal ladies, we can start with you both kneeling on either side of him." She instructed, pointing here and there with her pencil.

Julia was the first to move from the bed, sliding to the edge though reaching out to squeeze my cock through the robe first. Ashely stayed a little longer at my side, her eyes not leaving mine. "Is it true?" She asked in her softest voice yet, her eyes pleading with me though I did not know if it was for me to deny it or affirm what I had said.

"It's true, every word that I said," I told her and waited a few more moments in tense anticipation before Ashley reacted. It came slowly, but a smile gradually spread across her face till she was beaming out a grin as wide as any I had seen. Then faster than I could react she leaned in to press a soft kiss to my check before turning and moving to the edge of the bed with Julia, leaving space for me between them. Blinking my eyes a bit as I took in what had just happened I leaned up and turned to sit between the two first year girls, each with an eager smile on their faces. I got to enjoy them close on either side of me before I got an even view of them as they sank down to their knees, looking up as they both bit their lower lips and placed a hand on my knee.

"Perfect, oh you two are just naturals at this," Lynn announced with another quick round of clapping, her joy infectious. "Let me get this down very quickly before we move on, I want to capture this wonderful moment before we get to some very intense action." She said to us. Ashely narrowed her eyes at this, visibly confused by Lynn's choice of words and reference to more action, though she did not let this confusion shift her as it might have earlier in the session. Clearly both Lynn and Julia's encouragement and perhaps even my confession to her had bolstered her confidence to see this through and enjoy it while she did.

"This is not the first time we have been in this position together, is it Ash?" Julia said with a light snicker as she gave a sly wink over to Ashley. "Do you think Ryan knows just what mischief we can get into when we are kneeling down before someone like this?" She asked, flicking her eyes up to me with a devious and lustful shine in her eyes.

"We have not done this before!" Ashley quickly retorted with a hard whisper, giving a stern glare over to her friend. "Well... I mean... Not with a guy in front of us at least, we have never done that." She quickly corrected herself, her expression softening and the blush rising back to her cheeks as she realized what she was admitting to. "And we are not here for any of that sort of mischief Jules, we are here for art." She added, trying to regain some ground beneath her.

"And what is art, Ash?" Julia asked, starting to rub her hand back and forth along my leg. "I have heard it said art is anything that elicits an emotional response." She stated with a smirk, and I was a little surprised at how academic her answer was considering how much she usually liked to play the ditzy blonde. Looking down at her I began to suspect that was more an act than anything like the truth. "And there are all sorts of interesting emotions we can elicit when we work together for a little fun, right?" Julia said to Ashley before looking at me and licking her lips.

Ashley moved her eyes from her classmate up to me and then down to where my cock was still stiffly making a tent in my robes, though it was not quite so noticeable in this position. "I suppose you are not wrong there, Jules," She admitted with a light sigh, her free hand adjusting the neckline of her outfit slightly that gave me just a moment's peak at a light brown nipple before it disappeared again. "But, we can't," She said, her eyes moving off my erection and back to Julia. "I mean, the professor is right there, she'd... I mean I don't know what she would do but it would not be good." Ashley warned in a quieter voice.

"You are right about one thing Ash, but only one thing." Julia told her with a conniving grin. "You have no idea what Professor Lynn would do." She said, taking a moment to look over to the professor and giving a wink before turning to me and reaching for my cock, stroking it for a moment through my robe.

Ashley sat back on her heels shocked, her mouth left open as Julia chuckled lightly, bringing me to full hardness in a quick few moments. Lynn's laughter soon filled the room as the sound of her pencil moving across paper stopped. "Well, it looks like someone is a bit impatient and is ready to move on to the next scene." She said, laughter mixing with her words as she grinned at us three. "Well, go ahead sweet angel, give the monk a little performance to prove that it is heaven where he should want to spend his eternity." She instructed.

Julia grinned at the professor and sadly stopped stroking my cock. She did turn and give me a wink as she stood, slowly running her hands up her long shapely legs as she did so, moving her fingers all the way up over her hips and across her sides. "Wait," Lynn interrupted, though I did not turn to her as I was completely focused on Julia. "Before you start it is just getting too warm in here. You girls have those comfortably light clothes but I am just burning up in this." She said, and I heard the sound of her standing from her chair where she drew. "It will take just a moment for me to get more comfortable and then Julia you can resume," She told us, and that made me turn towards the professor, knowing that I would want to see what she did next.

Julia and Ashley both looked over to Lynn as well, Julia with an expectant and eager smile and Ashley with a confused and slightly apprehensive look. I just grinned as Lynn unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, revealing her huge tits barely contained by her black lace bra. Grinning at us all for a quick moment she turned around as Ashley's mouth opened wide in surprise at seeing a professor start to strip down in front of her. Lynn unzipped her skirt and then bent over so she could shimmy the tight piece of clothing down off her juicy ass. My breathing quickened some as I took in the gorgeous view of Lynn's fantastic curves that somehow fit on her petite frame.

"There, oh that is much better." Lynn said as she folded her skirt and set it aside, returning to her chair but sitting on it with her legs wide open. "I think I should be able to focus on the art much better now with all of that getting in the way. She added, brushing one of her hands back and forth on the inside of her thigh. "Now Julia, please go ahead and get back to what you were doing there," She added, licking her lips.

Ashley turned and looked from Lynn and then to Julia and then back again, unsure of how to react to seeing a professor undress down to her underwear right in front of several students. She did not move though and eventually turned back to Julia as if to wait and judge what she should do by her friend's reactions to it.

Julia chuckled and nodded to the professor. "Right away Professor," She told Lynn. "And can I say, you still look so very hot, perhaps even that might be a little bit warm in here soon," She added with a smirk before turning back to me. "Now, I think my job was to convince this conflicted monk that he just needs to get to see the joyous delights of heaven." She said, placing her hands on my knees and leaning down till her face was level with mine. "Shall I give you a taste of heaven then?" She asked, switching her hands from one knee to the other and then turning around while still bent over, putting her delicious ass right in my face.

Looking over her shoulder Julia bit her lower lip and took a long look at my expression, clearly enjoying the pleasure on my face. "Like what you see?" She asked before lowering her hips down to sit right in my lap, her cock pressed against her ass. "This is the kind of bliss you can expect from listening to angels," She said with a smirk, starting to grind her hips to rub her ass against my cock as she leaned her hands on my knees. I let out a soft moan as her hips moved in circles in my lap. She leaned forward enough that she kept her wings from brushing against me. Her movements were clearly well practiced to give maximum pleasure and Julia clearly delighted in showing off her skills.

"Julia, what are you doing?" Ashley whispered, and I thought for a moment she was on the verge of having too much of this whole situation and was getting to run out. "I'm the devil here, I'm the one who is supposed to be doing the seducing." She said with enough conviction that put a smile on my face despite her own frown. "Angels can't be giving lap dances, how am I supposed to top that?" She asked.

Julia chuckled and just continued to grind her hips in my lap, getting my cock a full tease and making me moan out more. "Oh, well I'm sure a devious little devil like you should be able to think of something," She said to her shy friend, though Ashley was becoming less and less timid by the minute. Shifting her feet a little to take her weight Julia moved her hands from my knees and reached out for my hands, putting them on her hips. "I was just told to give him a taste of heaven, and this is what I think an eternity of bliss might feel like for him," Julia said with a grin, guiding my hands up her sides and along her lithe body till they rested on her breasts.

"Hey, now that has to be cheating," Ashley said like a child on a playground arguing over the rules of a game they invented five minutes ago. Though her voice sounded almost petulant the smile she wore on her face shined with a desire far more carnal. "You are going to make me have to work hard to win him over, aren't you." She added, biting her lower lip as her eyes gleamed with the delight of making a devious plan.

"That's the idea, darling," Julia told her as she held my hands to her tits. I eagerly squeezed her firm breasts and sighed a little more as her hips kept moving in my lap. My cock ached in need for more under the teasing she gave it. "If you do not have to put some effort into this, how will you ever grow as an actress?" She asked, guiding one of my hands up from her breasts to wrap around her neck as she craned her head back.

Her lap dance performance went on for a few more blissful minutes, and it was so good that I was barely able to keep myself from ripping off her costume and fucking her right there and then. "Okay now, I think you have proven your point about the blissful delights of heaven, Julia," Lynn said to her, and as I looked over to the teacher I caught a glimpse of her fingers moving out from under her panties. "I think it's time for your infernal counterpart to make her arguments as to where our man of the cloth could find more pleasure." Lynn told us, turning her hungry smile to Ashley.

Julia chuckled and smiled at Lynn before turning her head over her shoulder to look back at me. "Looks like this dance has got to end, sorry there stud," She told me, making a pouting face to show how much she had enjoyed rubbing her ass against my cock. Swiveling her hips in a quick circle in my lap one more time she moved my hands to my knees and stepped away, kneeling back down opposite Ashley. "Your turn, I want to see you do better than that," She told her friend, her voice warm and playful in a way that made her words more an encouragement than a challenge.

The busty girl took in a deep breath and nodded, seeming to gather her strength and willpower. "I can do that, Professor, I'll show you how good a temptress I can be," She promised, turning from the professor to me and looking up into my eyes. "I'll show you just how good at being naughty I can be," She said with more confidence and self assurance than I had ever seen in her. Still keeping her eyes on me she reached for the edge of my robes and pulled them up all the way to my waist, revealing fully my erect cock. Ashley reached out her hand and took a hold of my cock before widening her eyes as she got her first view of my cock. Her hand could not even wrap fully around my large girth and her smile grew even wider. "God that thing is big, bigger than I had ever dreamt it would be" She said, her hand slowly starting to stroke me.

I raised an eyebrow at her admitting to dreaming about my cock but did not have too much time to ponder that piece of information as she quickly blinked away her amazement and leaned forward. Her lips wrapped around me and in one motion she slid her mouth down my entire length, not needing to work up to it like Julia had but sinking down to deepthroat the whole thing right away. I groaned out and had to shut my eyes at the feeling, the pleasure too much to handle with so little warning. Ashley did not pause to let me get used to it though and quickly start to bob her head back and forth. Her skilled mouth sucking my entire cock made me moan even louder and I reached out placing my hand in some of her soft black curls.

Blinking my eyes open I looked down to see Julia beaming a bright smile up at me, clearly satisfied with my reaction to her friend's skills. "See, I told you this devil was hiding a trick or two." She told me, running her hand down Ashley's back. When her hand got down to her rear Julia gave Ashley a swift spank that only made Ashley grin and giggle as much as she could with her mouth filled by my dick. The feeling though made my cock throb from the vibrations of her laugh. "And this is only the beginning I think," Julia promised me with a grin.

Ashley's lips continued to journey up and down my dick, moving back and forth till she finally let her lips slide off my length, though a string of saliva still connected them. Leaning down the girl showed no sign of her earlier timidness as she licked up from the base of my cock all the way to the head, swirling her tongue around it. "Take a hold of my hair," She told me with an intensity I was both surprised and fully intrigued by. "Your angel only teased you on her own terms, I want you to find pleasure with yourself in control." She said, panting just a little and lifting one of her hands to clutch at her huge tits. "Use my pretty little face to please your cock, and do not hold back. I can take whatever you give me," She promised, opening her mouth wide and waiting for me to move into action.

I looked at Ashley and could only grin in astonishment at what she had just asked me to do. I was not too stunned however to act, and I quickly gathered up some of her long black hair in my hand. Getting a good grip I guided her back down onto my cock and Ashley eagerly wrapped her lips back around my shaft. She did not resist a bit as my hand in her hair brought her make down all the way to the base of my dick. In fact she only looked more happy as she was forced to deepthroat my cock again. I held her down for a moment before pulling her back a little. With her head's movement in my full control Ashley used her focus to tease her tongue around me even with her mouth still fully filled. As I pulled her hair to guide her up my length and then pushed down to make her take it down her throat again and again her eyes never stopped looking up into my, pure delight shining in them.

"Isn't she just a fantastic slut," Julia said, shifting to sit right beside her friend and even leaning close to press a kiss to her cheek. "There is nothing that gets this girl more wet and revved up then being used like the sex crazed harlot she is," Julia told me, reaching around Ashley and squeezing her breasts. "And if you fuck that sweet little face of her's it will not only make her completely insatiable but I will even let you in on another secret about her that I am sure you want to know." Julia told me as she peeled back the neckline of Ashley's outfit enough to give me another peak for a moment at her nipples.

There was no way I could say no to that kind of offer so as I grinned at Julia I tucked the hem of my robe into the belt to keep it up and stood up from the bed. I moved my hand in Ashley's hair a little to keep her head still as I sighed out in pleasure. Looking down into her eyes that were looking straight up at me with wide eyed anticipation I smiled before starting to thrust my hips and drive my cock deep into her mouth. Ashley giggled with excitement at my actions and held her hands behind her back, clearly wanting me to take full control of her. Panting out lightly I kept thrusting into her mouth, now and then pulling her head forward to make her take my whole length down her throat for a few seconds before pulling her back. My moans grew louder and rougher as I fucked her face, loving every second of being able to use her willing mouth.

Eventually she reached forward and tapped my thigh, her soft doe eyes looking up at me giving a polite request though she did not struggle against my grip on her head. Nodding I pulled her head back, letting my cock slip out of her mouth. Ashley gasped lightly, taking in a good breath of air. "Oh fuck Ryan," She said, sinking down a little to sit on her heels with a satisfied look on her face. "God I love being used like that, it felt so good having a strong man control me," She said as she reached out to stroke my dick that was slick with her saliva.

"That was simply just beautiful, a true piece of spectacular art," Lynn called out to us. As I looked over to her this time I clearly spotted her fingers leaving her panties, and even from a distance I could tell that they were wet. "But I do not think this devil is done with her persuasion. Not by a long shot, and not when she has so many more ways to show this monk the pleasures she can bring him." The professor said before lifting one of her fingers to her mouth and sucking on it.

"Does this mean I get to fuck him?" Ashley asked, eager hope bright in her voice as she turned to Lynn. She kept stroking me as her other hand went down between her legs, slipping inside her clothing. "Because I am so fucking wet after that facefuck, and if I don't get something inside me soon I might just go crazy," She added with a chuckle, pulling out her fingers that were even more wet than Lynn's had been.

"I think you have just the right idea dear there Ashley," Lynn said with a chuckle before licking her juices off another of her fingers. "You have really tapped into your creative spirit now, just let it flow through you and lead you to what your character would most naturally do next." She instructed.