Art Class Modelling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am!" Ashley eagerly said with a smile, turning back to me and standing up, unfortunately letting go of my dick as she did so. A look of pure longing and need lit up her eyes intensely for a moment as she stepped closer and then pushed me onto the bed with a strength I did not know she had. "I had so much fun with you in control, but now I think I need to show you that it can be just as great with me calling the shots as well," She said as she climbed up onto the bed. Sensing where she might be going with this I shifted to lay on the bed with my head on the pillows once more.

"You better get ready Ryan," Julia said with a light giggle, climbing up onto the bed and laying on her side right next to me. "Once Ash gets into a mood like this there is just no stopping her till she has had her fill, and believe me it takes a lot to satisfy a nympho like her." She said, kissing my cheek. "And I think I promised you a secret, and this might just be the perfect time to tell you," She added, looking up to Ashley as her friend slipped the part of her outfit covering her between her legs to the side, showing me her glistening pussy and the small patch of dark hair shaved into a little triangle above it.

"Are you going to tell him?" Ashley asked, her voice much softer as her face lost a lot of the confidence that she had slowly gained. "Can't that wait Jules, I mean... Does he really need to know?" She asked, looking more shy and meek again even as she stood above my hard cock that was slick with her spit and exposed her wet pussy.

"It will be okay, my darling," Julia said to her sweetly, reaching out her hands towards her friend. Ashley took the offered hand in hers and the girls looked into each other's eyes. "He is going to love this, it will only make him want you more," She told Ashley, squeezing her hand before letting go and looking back down to me.

I narrowed my eyes as I looked at Julia, completely unsure as to what sort of information she could be getting ready to tell me that would cause such a reaction from Ashley. "So, this secret about Ash, it is kind of a funny one. She has had a crush on this one guy for a long time, someone me and the others of your sister's friends would always tease her about." She started to tell me, whispering in my ear just loud enough that I knew Ashley could hear it too. "It was not because the guy was ugly or anything, just a bit of a dweeb, someone with a bit too much brains and too little social sense to be a good balance." She said, and I felt my ears begin to burn and my cheeks start to redden. "But she kept up this crush with this guy, but she never had the guts to tell him, or even really approach him, despite being around him a good number of times for this and that reason." Julia continued, moving one hand onto my chest and tracing out a pattern with one finger. "And do you know what the cutest thing was? All those times we got together to release our inhibitions and just fuck each other senseless, every time she would cum she moaned out his name." She said, and Ashley would look down and away as her knees started to tremble.

"Stop!" Ashley cried out, looking back swiftly at me and then moving her eyes to Julia. "Stop Jules," She said more softly, kneeling down onto the bed and moving herself right over my cock. "Let me tell him, please." She asked Julia, reaching down to take a hold of my cock and starting to rub it against her pussy. "It should come from me, I should do this, finally," She said, moving her eyes from Julia over to me, her confidence starting to build back up in her voice as she rocked her hips back and forth to rub the head of my cock against her. Meeting my eyes with a strong gaze she reached out to brush her hand over my cheek. "It was you, it is you Ryan, my crush has always been you," She said in a proud and assertive voice as she lowered her hips and sank down onto my dick.

I groaned out as I felt her slide down around my cock, not having any time to process her admission as her pussy clenched tightly around my every inch. My moans mixed with hers as Ashley shut her eyes and looked up to the ceiling. "My god, oh fuck," She cried out, "Oh it's so fucking big, it's filling me up," She said as she leaned forward. Opening her eyes Ashley looked down at me and smiled. "Ryan, oh I have needed this," She said, reaching out a hand to the headboard of the bed and starting to ride up and down my cock.

Her hips rose and fell quickly, the movement making her tits bounce above me. "Oh doesn't it feel good to finally get that out of you, Ash?" Julia asked her, lifting her hand to Ashley's cheek. "And doesn't it feel so good to get that big dick finally inside you," She added with a chuckle, lowering her hand and pulling aside the neckline of Ashley's outfit enough to tear the laces between the sides and let her breasts bounce out free.

I panted out and moaned, Ashley's riding on my cock making my whole body fill with pleasure and delight. "Ashley, Ash, I did not know," I moaned to her, looking up and keeping my eyes on hers. "I never thought that you felt..." I said, not getting the chance to finish my sentence before Ashley lowered herself down and kissed me hungrily.

"Oh shut up you dork," She whispered between our lips before kissing me even more passionately. I shut my eyes as she kept bouncing on my cock, moaning into the kiss. Our lips parted lightly and her tongue moved out to meet mine as I hugged my arms around her, squeezing her breasts even more into me.

"Bravo, oh Bravo," I barely heard Lynn say, her voice now edged with moans of her own. "You promised me something special Julia and you have delivered, this is everything I was looking for," She said before her voice cut out and she let out a loud silvery moan.

Ashley eventually pulled back from the kiss and raised herself back up some to look down at me. "I am going to make up for lost time, okay," She told me, a broad smile lighting up her face. Rising up a little more she lowered the straps of her costume down from her shoulders and bared herself completely from the waist up. I got the first full view of her full round tits and my mouth fell open. Despite their size they still stayed high and perky on her chest, and each was topped by light brown nipples that were so hard they could have cut glass.

"You are going to have all you can get of him, Ash." Julia said with a chuckle, and looking over to her I saw she was now kneeling beside me with own costume pulled to the side between her legs to expose her pink pussy. "But I am going to have a good taste of him too," She said with a smirk. "Or the other way around," She added, giving me a wink before lifting a leg over me to straddle my head. "I have been wanting to share a guy with you for so long, Ash," She said, leaning forward to kiss her friend as she lowered down onto my face.

I hardly had time to prepare myself for Julia's move but the idea of pleasuring two girls at once when the idea of even talking to one a week ago was a little far-fetched got me so excited that my tongue was eagerly flicking over Julia's pussy the moment it got into reach. Her pussy was as happily already sopping wet, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed her sweet juices on my tongue. "Oh, Ryan," Julia sighed softly, most likely not expecting my eagerness to please her. Though not at all experienced with eating out a girl I put my hope in my enthusiasm and started to move my tongue in changing patterns against her wet pussy. Though Julia's next sighs and moans were muffled more as she and Ashley kissed the way she reached back to grip my hair told me I must be doing something right.

"I can not believe we are doing this, Jules," Ashley said in a high moan. "This feels like something out of a dream, like something you would whisper in my ear while you fingered me to make me cum," She panted out, riding me even faster. Her tight pussy rising up and then slamming down on my cock again and again made it difficult to focus on Julia at all, though her moans and sighs made every effort I put toward her very much worth it.

Pulling her hand at my hair a little more Julia started to grind her hips back and forth over me. "This is all real baby, ever single fucking bit of this is better than any dream." Julia said, riding my tongue even as Ashley rode my dick not a yard away from her. Julia let go of my hair and must have reached down to take my hands as I felt them lifted and pressed into something soft and warm, and something too large for even my big hands to easily hold. "Do you feel this nerd fondling your tits, do you feel his cock stretching you out?" Julia asked her friend, returning her hand to my hair as I eagerly squeezed Ashely's ample breasts. "Just stop thinking and enjoy this darling," She said to both Ashley and I.

Both of the girls' moans and sighs grew louder and more insistent, though here and there they were stifled and muffled as they kissed each other. During those times I could hear Professor Lynn's moans and sounds of pleasure, and each of the girls' cries of delight were music to my ears better than any I had ever heard. Soon Ashley's pants and sighs started to grow faster and more urgent, her breathing short and ragged. "Ryan, oh you are so good Ryan," She moaned, her pace steady and rhythmic as she rode my cock. "I'm getting close, oh you are going to make me cum," She said. Her words almost made me lose any attention I had on Julia, and the blonde girl must have noticed since she soon lifted herself off me. Julia quickly positioned herself beside Ashley, pulling back her black hair and kissing her neck.

Looking down at me Ashley reached for my hands, taking them off her bouncing breasts and holding them in hers. "Ryan, I'm going to cum," She moaned, her gaze intense and focused on my eyes. I did not falter from her gaze, and kept mine steady on hers, wanting to see every expression she made. "I have wanted this for so long, oh god!" She cried out, her voice pitching high and becoming airy. "Oh Ryan!" She nearly screamed as her moans came to a crescendo. With one more movement she slammed down hard on my cock as her pussy clenched tightly around it and I moaned with her as she came. Ashley's whole body trembled and shook as she cummed, her body very visibly being filled with pleasure. It took all my strength and endurance not to come right then and there with her, but I felt like there was just too much more to do in this session and I could not cum right then and lose out of it.

Eventually Ashley's shaking and ragged moans came to an end and she started to slowly regain her breath. It took a little longer as Julia continued to press soft and tender kisses to her friend's lips, though Ashley seemed eager to meet each and every one. "Oh my god, oh fucking god," Ashley sighed out, shutting her eyes and half collapsing onto me. I grinned as I felt her press her breasts to my chest again and I kissed her happily. "That was so good," She whispered, blinking her eyes open and raising a hand to my cheek. "It was all I had hoped for," She added, kissing me back.

Our slow but still somehow passionate kiss broke when we heard the professor's voice call out. "Careful now ladies, I have a guess that our man of the cloth there might be just a bit close to releasing all the tension you two have built up in him, and there are still temptations for him to face yet." Lynn told us, some pants interspersing her words every now and then. "Why don't you let him hop down from there and give him a little bit to catch his breath, I think you will both appreciate the extra endurance it will give him." She instructed with a laugh. Ashley and Julia both chuckled as well, giving each other smirks before turning to smile at me. "And while he is getting a second wind, perhaps you two can show him a little unity between heaven and hell. After all, it seems like Ashley you have plenty to thank Julia for, and her ride got caught a bit short there,"

Both of my sister's friends laughed again and eyed each other with unbridled lust. "Yes Professor." They answered together, much to my own excitement. All their talk of lesbian orgies and fucking each other had made me near desperate to see a sample of what had gone on behind my back.

"First though, I need to taste you off his cock," Julia told Ashley, giving her friend a playful but loud spank against her ass. Ashley only smirked once more as she rose up off my cock. Julia wasted no time in bending down and making true to her word. Her tongue ran quickly all over my cock, licking off Ashely's juices as if she was dying of thirst and it was cool refreshing water.

"Don't take it all," Ashley pleaded, a small pout on her face as her slightly weak legs made her a little slower to move beside me and start to lick every inch of my cock. They worked together like an expert team, swirling and flicking their tongues till I was starting to worry I would have to cum right then. My tolerance was tested even more when I was given the beautiful sight and even better feeling of their lips meeting at the head of my dick. They kissed each other passionately with my cock in between them, and my moans started to grow again.

"Come now ladies, though don't you cum Ryan," Lynn softly rebuked them. "If you have your dessert now you will skip some excellent courses," She said, and I could just picture the sly smile on her face.

"Fine, but you and I need to worship this cock some other time together," Julia said, pulling back and reaching for Ashley's hand. "Get on you back over here, babe," She told her friend, "I think we can manage to put on the best show this dweeb is ever going to see," She said, looking at me with a look of eager desire.

"Oh yes," Ashley quickly answered, moving to the other side of the bed. "But first I think the use for this is at an end." She announced as she stripped fully out of the costume, pulling it down off her and casting it off the edge of the bed and onto the platform. "And these might not work too well for this," She added, lifting off her horns from her head and tossing them away as well.

"I think you are probably right there," Julia said as she laughed. She stripped down out of the angel costume and took off her halo as Ashley laid down onto her back facing me. Ashley kept her legs open wide, and I could see her pussy still wet and glistening with her juices.

"Come on down now, Ryan," Lynn called to me, her voice a bit lower and somehow more alluring than usual. "I assure you that you will be able to see it all just perfectly fine from down here." She said as Julia finished slipping off the costume, letting it fall to the floor beside Ashley's. Letting out a sigh I got up and slid down from the bed, my eyes not leaving the two first year girls as Julia straddled Ashley's face just as she had me. "Join me over here, Ryan, come see the fun from my vantage point for a little bit." Lynn told me, her voice more enticing and seductive than her instructional tone.

Julia started to moan almost immediately when she lowered herself onto Ashley, and her friend was quick to reach up to her hips and pull her down. "Oh fuck, just like that," She sighed out. My eyes said on the two as I started to back away, not wanting to miss a single moment of this. "Oh you know just what I like," Julia moaned out before lowering herself down, her tongue flicking out to start to lick and tease Ashley.

My steps were slow and carefully made. I both did not want to fall off the edge of the platform or lose track of any of the thoroughly enjoyable action going on right in front of me. Both girls ate each other out with heated passion, and it was clear this was something they were well familiar with doing. "Keep coming, stud." Lynn said with a laugh, and I used her voice to direct my footsteps towards her. "You will like this just fine beside me, I promise I won't bite," She said more alluringly.

Lynn's hand stopped me a bit short of where I thought she was seated, though I was perfectly fine with keeping a closer spot to Ashley and Julia. "There we are, thank you for coming over," Lynn half spoke half whispered into my ear. "Here, let's get you out of this," She told me and I felt her hands pull up at my robes. I lifted my hands and she quickly removed the light cloth garment, and it took the cowl and cross necklace with it leaving me completely bare. "You did so well up there, I do not think I have worked with subjects much better than you," She said, her voice growing even lower.

I almost forgot the scene happening just a few yards in front of me when Lynn acted next. The first thing I felt was her hand reaching around me to start to slowly stroke my still hard cock. Her hand was soft and warm and glided easily up and down my slick cock. The second thing I felt was her pressing into my back, and with how clearly I could feel the press of her hard nipples against me I knew she had lost her bra sometime between the last time I had glanced over at her and now. "I heard what Julia said about her sweet friend, how she had a crush on you." Lynn whispered, and I felt her stand on her toes as her nipples dragged up my back so she could sigh the words into my ear. "I mean it was pretty obvious how she felt the moment I saw her by the way she was looking at you, but it was just so precious the way you spoke and comforted her. It made me wish it was me up there, getting to climb on that cock and confess my feelings to a cute boy for the first time," She whispered, all the while still slowly stroking my cock.

Her low sultry whispers and the way her hand expertly teased my cock her her long smooth strokes got my heart racing again, and I started to turn to face her. Lynn stopped me with a strong hand on my shoulder, keeping me directed towards Ashley and Julia as they licked each other's pussies with a fervor. "Oh no no no, just keep watching those pretty girls, okay." Lynn whispered to me, her breath feeling hot and heavy on my neck. "Our time together is not quite ready yet," She told me with a low laugh. "But you have been such a good boy so far, I do think you have earned the reward that I promised you." Lynn said, kissing my neck for a short moment. "You and me, surrounded by a group of hand picked beauties there to watch and enjoy all the things that I have been dying to do with you since I laid eyes on you." She whispered, making my cock throb in eager anticipation. "Oh, you like that idea?" She said with a chuckle, kissing my neck again. "So do I. Because as much as I like watching, and believe me I just love watching, there is just something about being watched that can make me go just wild." She whispered, lifting herself just a little higher to lightly bite the tip of my ear and tug before releasing it.

All the while she was slowly teasing my cock and whispering the most deviously wicked things in my ear with a sultry voice Julia and Ashley were completely unaware of anything but each other. Both girls went at each other eagerly and with obviously practiced skill, as their increasingly loud moans made testament too. Julia especially was getting louder and more rough with her cries of passion, as just as Lynn was finishing her statements to me Julia rose up from between Ashley's legs to let out her loudest moan yet. "Oh yes, fuck yes Ash. Right there," She cried out, shutting her eyes as her legs began to shake and her body started to tremble. "I'm going to cum!" She nearly yelled out, crying as the pleasure of her climax worked its way through her body, not keeping a single part of her still.

"Isn't she just so beautiful when she climaxes?" Lynn asked in my ear as Julia started to settle. "Though girls almost make me want to scrap some plans and come up there to join you all." She said with a chuckle, making my heart leap with hope. "But no, I think it's better to play some things out, savor the delicious tension a little longer." She told me, releasing my cock and stepping back. "Go back up there, before they just keep going and wear themselves out without you," She told me with a laugh, giving my ass a light spank. And looking ahead I could see she was right, Julia was already back down and busy licking Ashley's pussy again, and Ashley had seemed to hardly pause at all in her effort to please her friend.