Art Class Modelling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling, I just about rushed up to the stage right then, but stopped a few steps away to turn around and look at the professor. Just as I had guessed she had ditched her bra and was standing just in her small black panties. What I had thought would be a quick glance at her turned into a jaw dropping stare as I got my first view of her bare breasts. Just as large as Ashley's, if not bigger, they hung as pert and perky as the younger girls. Perfectly round and just begging to be squeezed Lynn smiled confidently and proudly as I took them in. "Just a taste of what you will be getting, if you can keep being a good boy," She told me, raising her hands to pinch her already hard dark nipples.

"Come on Ryan, I'm going to kick your dork ass if after all this I don't get that dick for at least a bit," Julia called out from behind him, breaking me out of my stupor. Chuckling again, I took one more moment to gaze longingly at Lynn's amazing tits before turning to race back up onto the bed. "God Ryan, I mean those are pretty great tits but you need to be filling this pussy right now," Julia told me, lifting her head from between Ashley's legs to smile back at me.

Smiling I knelt on the bed and stroked my cock, waiting for the girls to disentangle themselves from each. Julia just narrowed her eyes and moved her hand to smack her own ass. "It's right here nerd," She told me before burying her face between Ashley's thighs. I was left shocked, not expecting for her to ask me to fuck her while Ashley still was licking her pussy. Ashley did not seem phased by it though, and just gave me a quick wink from her position below Julia.

Shrugging with a bright smile on my lips I decided not to question it any further and moved up behind Julia. Reaching for her hips with one hand I rubbed my cock against her pussy for a moment. Ashley took this chance to shift her head a little and start to lick along my cock and then down Ashley's pussy, then doing the same journey in reverse. I moaned out and then smiled even wider, knowing that this would be an experience of utter pleasure. Letting Ashley tease us both for a few more moments I then started to thrust into Julia, moving my hips slowly as I built up my pace. Ashley kept licking and flicking her tongue over anything she could get into reach of, which now started to include my balls. This made my moans and sighs only grow louder and lower.

Building up my rhythm I grabbed Julia's hips strongly in my hands, holding tight as with each thrust I slid more of my cock into her. "Harder!" Julia called out, barely even lifting her head enough to get the words out. "I know you can be rougher than that." She said with a tone that suggested a dismissive head shake. I grit my teeth and took in a breath, eager to prove to her I had all that she could handle. I started to pound into her with powerful and fast thrusts, ones hard enough that they made the whole bed shake. They also made me groan deeply, each one sending my dick all the way into her sweet tight pussy.

"Yes, yes," Julia moaned out, her voice far more pleased now that she was getting rammed forcefully with a huge cock. Grinning, I only started to thrust harder, each press of my hips into her making a loud clap of flesh on flesh as I drove my dick into her. Ashley meanwhile kept up her increasingly impressive tongue work, teasing so much of my length while making Julia sigh out that I could scarcely believe it. "Keep fucking me just like that," Julia moaned, her voice high and faltering slightly as she panted out. Happy she was pleased with my hard fucking I decided to give her more of it, spanking her ass hard enough to leave a red handprint before reaching forward and grabbing her hair and tugging it back towards me. "Fuck yes," Julia cried out, needing to pull back against my grip to lower her head between Ashley's thighs again but making the effort without complaint.

Soon my swift and powerful thrusts were strong enough to rock Julia forward, and that left Ashley without room to get her tongue to her friend's pussy. Now with each of my heavy thrusts my balls dragged over her face from her forehead to her chin, and then back again. Ashley was not worried though, as she only giggled far too much like the sweet pure schoolgirl I once thought she was and stuck out her tongue, letting my balls drag over it. "Fuck, fuck, don't stop, oh fuck," Julia cried out increasingly loud moans that matched the raising volume of my own. Despite trying to control my breathing and having had a bit of time to relax with Lynn I felt my edge rapidly approaching. I did not slow down or lessen the power of my thrusts however, as Julia seemed just as likely to cum soon as well, and I desperately wanted her to cum again.

"Fuck fuck fuck," She cried out, weathering each of my strong thrusts. Ashley even managed to sneak a hand up between Julia's legs and start to rub her clit. "Oh fucking god!" Julia cried out at the extra sensation, and that seemed to be enough to push her into another climax. "Yes Ryan!" She screamed, giving up resiting the pull on her hair and raising her head up as she tightened around the length of my cock. Her whole body trembled as she came, the pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh god," She sighed out after a few moments, nearly collapsing onto Ashley as she slumped forward. Her motion slid my dick out of her and I panted nearly as hard as Julia did, having come dangerously close to cumming inside her.

Ashley just giggled and used the new room available to her to raise her head and start to lick my cock. Her tongue was less quick and nimble in its motions and instead she just slowly dragged up from the base of my dick to my head, repeating that motion. "Damn, it takes some doing to make her cum from penetration," Ashley told me with another giggle and a knowing look that hinted at just how many times she had seen her friend climax.

"Yeah, but he seems to have the knack for it," Julia said in a somewhat groggy voice as she picked herself up a little. "I would call you out for starting on his dick before we could do it together, but I suppose it's fair since I got to lick your juices off him earlier." She said with a laugh, sitting down beside Ashley and watching her lick my dick up and down for a few moments. "But hey, don't make cum before I can get some of it," Julia said with a smirk, "Let's get on our knees again and show him what he missed out on by not asking you out ages ago," She told Ashley, moving onto the floor on her knees.

"Yes yes, I think it is a perfect time for our finale," Lynn said with a happy voice and a small clap. Glancing over I saw her seated again in her drawing chair, half hidden by her large easel. I could still see a good portion of her huge tits though, and my jaw nearly dropped at my amazement at getting to see a teacher's perfect rack. "Go on, you two wonderful girls work so well together I just know you bring young Ryan to a spectacular and explosive finish." She said with a smirk.

Laughing Ashley gave my cock one more lick and then a kiss before sliding down off the bed herself and onto her knees right beside Julia. Not being able to pass up this opportunity even if I had a reason to, I quickly moved to follow them, getting off the bed and standing in front of their open and eager mouths. Both girls worked quickly once my cock was in front of them. Flanking my dick on either side they began to work their lips up and down my length, encasing me in blowjob kiss of pure delight. Each girl also raised a hand to work at my balls, their soft fingers working together without conflict to tease and pleasure my aching balls that were in desperate need of release. I moaned out freely and deeply, enjoying every bit of their talent in urging me to cum for them.

The girls still had more in store for me though, for without even a word they switched from running their lips together along my shaft to Julia sucking my cock as Ashley ducked down and filled her mouth with my balls. My groans from that were the deepest and roughest yet. I could hear the girls giggle despite their full mouths and I smiled all the more as well. Julia sucked up and down my cock and then as she looked up at me intently drove herself fully down my dick. Her lips pressed against the base of my cock, close to where Ashley was busy gargling my balls in her mouth. Shutting my eyes for a moment I panted out, the pleasure almost too much to process at once. Just as I was beginning to sort my brain I opened my eyes and looked down to see the girls wink and then switch places as quickly as if they had done it a thousand times. Ashley wrapped her lips around my head and then quickly drove down till she had my whole cock in her throat, and just as quickly Julia had both of my balls in her mouth with her tongue working overtime.

"Oh fuck, god that is good," I groaned out, reaching down to run my hands through the girls' hair. Again they gave their muffled giggles, clearly pleased by my response. "God, I am going to cum," I groaned more heavily, and the freshmen girls went into quick action. Each pulled away from me to press their faces together. They also reached out and held hands around my cock, their combined grip able to encircle me as they began to stroke, pointing my cock at their open mouths and waiting tongue.

Panting hard I looked down at them with a wide smile before half grunting half growling as I came. My balls had been teased enough that I had worked up a huge load, and I spent it fully over them. Large spurts landed on each of their faces, covering them in my sticky jizz. Thick strings also fell into their mouths and onto their tongues, giving them ample samplings of what they had achieved together. Enough kept coming out as they stroked my cock to glaze their breasts as well as they pointed my cock down. Each of their tits were shiny with my cum once I let out my last panted moan and my balls ran dry, though they kept stroking me for a bit more as if in hope of more of my jizz.

"Holy fuck," I sighed out, blinking my eyes for a moment to recollect my thoughts from the last few moments, as they were just a blur of pure pleasure. Looking down and seeing the two gorgeous teen girls now splattered from forehead to tit with my cum was more than enough for me to smile the widest I think I ever had. "Holy fuck," I breathed out again, which made the girls giggle.

"Holy fuck is right," Ashley said with the happiest voice I had ever heard from her. "You plastered us with that cum," She said, taking a moment to look down at her covered tits and then at her messy friend. "But I guess those balls did feel full when they were in my mouth," She said with another laugh. She leaned forward and took a long lick off Julia's cheek, eating even more of my cum than just what had landed in her mouth.

"Hey, don't be taking all of that," Julia said in a wounded voice, though she soon broke into a laugh. She leaned down and ran her tongue over a part of Ashley's tits. The sight was so sexy that I nearly felt my cock start to rise again.

"Oh, we can share," Ashley said with a wink towards me, licking a stream of cum from Julia's forehead before rising up from her knees. Julia must have anticipated Ashley's plan as she sunk down and looked straight up, opening her mouth wide. Ashley slowly parted her lips and let the stream of cum in her mouth drip down into Julia's waiting lips.

"Holy fuck you two," I said in complete amazement, sitting back on the bed to watch them. The girls licked each other and swapped my cum between them for a few moments, and I swore to remember every detail of what I watched till my dying breath.

"Aren't they magnificent," Lynn said as she sat beside me. I had been so engrossed with the show my sister's friends were putting on I had completely missed her walking over. "Aren't you all just magnificent," She added with a smile, leaning into me and kissing my cheek. "This was just amazing, a real chance of a lifetime sort of session." She said, beaming from ear to ear. "I want to thank you all for being such wonderful models, for being such perfect actors of your parts." She told us as she moved from the bed and knelt beside the girls, giving each of them a kiss on their lips that was as passionate as mine had been chaste. "And I hope you girls saved a bit of that finale for me," She said, biting her lower lip. The first year girls looked at each other wide eyed before shrugging and giggling.

"I think so, Professor," Julia said, taking a long lick of some of the last cum on Ashley's face. Ashley bent down and got some of the remaining jizz from Julia's tits before both girls leaned up and positioned themselves over the professor. Lynn just smiled and titled her head back, opening her mouth wide. I sat wide eyed and felt my cock give a strong twitch as Julia and Ashley let my cum drip down from their lips into the open and waiting mouth of Professor Lynn.

Once it fell in, Lynn closed her eyes and made a show of swallowing it all down, a smile bright on her face. "Perfection, every last bit, every last drop," She said, standing up again and turning to me. "Well I suppose it's time for you to get cleaned up, you had a very strenuous session here young man." Lynn told me, her teaching voice returning as if she hadn't just swallowed down my cum.

"Well it might be a tight fit in that shower, but I think us three can manage to get clean together," I said with a laugh, getting onto my feet and helping the girls up. Ashley and Julia laughed and reached around me to hug close. "After all, more the merrier, right?" I asked with a smirk to Lynn.

Lynn sighed and pouted slightly, shaking her head. "Usually, but not in this case, sadly." She said to my confusion, and to Julia and Ashley's. "I've got some discussions to have with the girls, ones that need to happen as soon as possible, which means right now." She told us, reaching and taking Julia and Ashley's hands, pulling them sadly away from me. "There is the matter of selecting some particular new students for our next session, and the selection process is very precise. Exact requirements must be fulfilled, so I need their advice very badly." She told me.

Despite losing the chance to shower with two incredibly sexy and willing young girls as I remembered Lynn's promise of the next session I felt a wave of hope fill me. However much I wanted to continue cozying up to the girls' nude bodies, the idea of having a group of girls like Julia and Ashley watch me have an intimate art session with Professor Lynn was far better, and much harder to arrange. "Oh, of course," I said, still sounding a bit crestfallen despite myself.

Julia smiled at me brightly though, and Ashley gave me the most adoring grin. "Don't you worry dork, I have a feeling you will get a few more chances to shower with me, I mean if Ashley ever lets you out of her bed now that she has confessed her crush to you, and seen your amazing cock." She said with a laugh, smirking at her friend.

"Hey now," Ashley retorted, nudging Julia playfully. "It's not like I'm just a sex crazed nymphomaniac," She said, putting her hands on her hips. I gave her a sly smirk, and Julia just laughed, shaking her head. "Well I mean that's not the only thing that's true about me," Ashley insisted with a serious face.

Raising an eyebrow I looked at Ashley in an entirely new way than I had when she had first entered. Long gone from my mind was the shy and timid girl who clung at the edge of my sister's friend group. Now standing there with still some of my cum dripping off her was a proud, confident, and sexy woman. "I'm just sorry we did not have the chance to make you cum twice like Julia," I told Ashley as I smirked.

Julia and Ashley both looked at each other and laughed with glee, and even Lynn gave a light chuckle. "Oh, Jules made me cum a few times while Lynn was stroking that cock of yours," Ashley told me, "She must have been whispering something really interesting to lock down that much of your attention," She added with a smirk.

I just laughed and shook my head. "I guess I will be seeing you both, I mean seeing you all soon, I hope," I said, getting one more view of Julia, Ashley, and Lynn all together and saving the memory in my head before turning away and walking towards the side room with a shower. As I walked a strong confidence filled me, making each step more steady than the last. Whatever might come to me in the future, I was certain that this year was going to be the best year I had ever had.