All Comments on 'Art Model Ch. 02'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously

GOOD! I love your woman's fun and joy at helping to expand a very young man's experience, while at the same time gathering her own goodies. Many women, later in his life, will thank you.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
I always enjoy the thoughtful and unapologetic..

...approach you always take in your stories. The woman is always openly sexual. She never comes off as trashy or desperate or pathetic. She's nobody's submissive plaything. She's in control of her body and her sexuality. Also, she doesn't needlessly beat herself up over these brief liasons. She doesn't seek them out but she enjoys them when they occur and then she moves on. The nice thing here is I actually feel good after reading your stories. I feel like I read something mature, realistic and reasonably well written. I don't feel like I need to take a shower to wash off the degradation, which is so often the case after reading other people's exhibitionism stories. Thank you for this.

The only reason I didn't give this one a 100 is that it was just a little TOO dry, detached and thoughtful. There really was very little heat in this story. I guess I would've preferred feeling more of the young artist's wonderment over his great fortune at being the object of this beautiful exhibitionist's attentions. Maybe a little more tease, a little more build up. Nudity, then a quick blow job, then they get dressed again. I would've liked for the model to tease him much more, both physically and verbally. Still, as always you did such a good job with the other aspects of the story...

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 15 years ago
Never a disappointment!

<p>This one is developing nicely. I assume (HOPE) there's another installment coming. </p>

<p>I check your story list almost daily, and am always looking for more. You're pacing is just right, your plot-lines develop beautifully, and the heat builds up to a nice climax.</p>

<p>Thanks for another good one!</p>

<p>Snow Snake</p>

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2over 15 years ago
Sensitive

I am always amazed at how both open to adventure and yet how amazingly sensitive you are to others in your odyssey Beth. This is developing into a viable challenge to "Munich" as the best thing you have written! I am truly impressed.

yrbluescureyrbluescureover 15 years ago
Thank you Beth

I appreciate so much, your spending the time to share your stories. I can't help but like you. A lot.

Doug

P.S will you be in Calgary soon?

Gus AsparGus Asparover 15 years ago
Wow!

Delicious story, Beth! Can't wait to read the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lovely.............

sweet story, well told,thank you.

bikefreakbikefreakover 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This was a lovely story, quaint and tender yet somewhat clinical. It had a more true-to-life quality than what one typically finds in these forums. Even though I'm a male I so identified with the women's reactions and implied feelings. I'm looking forward to the further installments as well as your other works. Really well done. I'd give you a 110% rating if i could.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Darney-Darn-Darn!

Why did I study writing instead of painting?

:+))))))))

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
What a let down

It was such an erotic tease in the first chapter and she bangs one of the students in the second chapter? Lame.

I was really hoping it would continue to escalate instead of abruptly taking a left turn into - and then she suddenly bangs a student.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Very well done

Some how you didn't write about love, OR sex and turned me on! And, I don't want to put this in either need or education catagories.

Damn it gal what is it?

Yeah I know, it's wonderful ART!!!!!!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Great story

This looks like it's gonna be an interesting series Ms.Travel Girl lol,and what I like about it is that it's 100 % true! Mmm,can't wait to read your further travel ventures lady and please keep up with that 'large age difference' between

Sman4444Sman4444almost 5 years ago
Every young guys dream

I think every young guy in the world wishes that you were his first. I know I do. Young guys have a lot to learn and so do the older ones. I know I'm still learning. It's nice that you were so open and understanding and caring for a young shy guy like that. You did him a great service, one I'm sure he could never forget.

robertlrobertlabout 2 years ago

Oh my! Every young guy's dream is the understatement of the century! This all rings so true and James was a lucky young man. I have to go to bed but the rest of this story is at the top of my read list. BTW, was very pleased to see that there are many chapters of this story.

jakepedjakepedabout 1 year ago

Wow every mans wet dream thats one in the wank bank to savour for the rest of is life nice one Beth xx

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

Wonderfully erotic tale, as are all of your personal experience stories :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK that was pleasantly explicit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous