Art, Part Two Ch. 10

Story Info
Art has a frightening experience.
2.8k words
4.36
7.5k
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 10

Art has a frightening experience.

Our next stop was a hair salon where apparently they had both male and female customers. A majority of the customers and attendant's were little people. I don't see the connection between height and hair, but maybe it's just a matter of being more comfortable among their own. Lisa must have called ahead, because we're led immediately to an open chair. Lisa went into a discussion about what she wanted for me and I was left out until the barber, who said his name was Max, actually insisted in getting my input. Anyway, it was mutually decided to go with a small mustache and goatee, which Lisa admitted would look distinguished. Max was a kind of gregarious guy and we got into a pretty friendly discussion and let's face it, I'm curious about the little people world. He had a pair of short stilts attached to his feet that were actually clamped to his lower legs. I asked him, "I've seen men in the States installing drywall ceilings use those stilts. You're on your feet a lot, how comfortable are they?"

He said, "Well they do take a bit to get used to. The fit is important so they feel like an extension of your leg and you need a pair that supports the whole foot. When I first started I took some nasty falls, but I couldn't ask my normal sized customers to almost sit on the floor so I could walk around them. Years ago I had a permanent wooden step to stand on, but I damn well took some nasty falls off that thing too when I didn't watch what I was doing. If you're interested I'll give you the name of the supplier."

I could see Lisa watching us, but with the normal chatter I don't think she could hear what we were saying. Max said in a low voice, "If you don't mind me saying so, Yank, the bird you're with seems to be on the bossy side."

I said, "That's probably an understatement, Max. Are you married?"

"Indeed I am, for over twenty years now to the same woman. She's a bit taller than me like your lady friend, and she sometimes acts the same way."

"Then you know there are times you have to let it blow by and not fight the battle don't you."

"That my friend I know only too well."

We chatted on until he was finished. Before I got out of his chair I said, "Max, I'd appreciate the name of the stilt supplier and if you don't mind, I'd like another favor."

"Well, I'll see what I can do, Art. What's the favor?"

"I'm sort out of my element here in your country about where to find help for people my size. If I get in a bind, can I give you a call to find out where I might find some help? I can always ask Lisa over there, but I think I'd like to have a more independent source."

"The bird has you by the short hairs has she, give me a ring anytime. I'll give you the number here and at my home. Good luck to you, mate." Lisa paid for the haircut and as we were leaving Max handed me a note and said loud enough for anyone around us, "Here you are, Art, this is the number to call for information on these stilts. Come again."

In the car Lisa asked, "What were you and the barber talking about?"

"What's this, are you checking up on me?"

"No, of course not, it's just that I saw him looking at me several times."

"Hey, you're easy on the eyes; I like to look at you myself. Actually, I was trying to find out as much as I could about the world of little people from a man's perspective. He said his wife is taller than he is and sometimes he's too sensitive about his height and takes it out on her. He said their height difference is about like ours. The other thing I wanted to know about was his stilts so he gave me their number. For any work I might find, I'll need to be able to work at normal height. I need to know if I can handle being this size the rest of my life."

"I know Heidi talked to you about joining the two of us. What do you think of the idea?"

"Heidi talked to me about the 'final Jonesy' joining the two of you. She didn't elaborate on what she meant by the 'final Jonesy' or what 'joining' meant. When I hinted she had a screw loose, that's when she warned me to never make a comment like that again. So tell me, where in the hell would I fit in with you and Heidi?"

"To tell you the truth, Arthur, I don't really know. Heidi and I plan on making a life together and I guess we kind of feel responsible for you. What started out as a scientific study became more personal the more we got to know Art Jones."

"So what's that mean, I'm sort of like the family pet?"

"Will you knock off the sarcasm? Heidi and I took on the responsibility of trying to return you to your normal size and if we can't do that, we're concerned about what will happen to you. In a way you're more vulnerable than someone who was actually born that way. You seem to see yourself as you used to be so you may not recognize a potential danger for someone your size. So if you're a 'pet', stop trying to bite us."

"OK, I apologize for questioning your motives and I thank you for your concern for my well being. So tell me how this household the two are planning will work?"

"I told you that Heidi is really looking forward to working with you. She thinks the two of you can have your own company doing specialized equipment development. Maybe someday if we keep working on the machine to restore you, we'll have a breakthrough. She's also excited about developing a 'Jonesy doll' with 'extraordinary' features, which she promised to show me."

I let that opening alone for now and asked her, "And what about you?"

"That's a question mark for now. You apparently aren't turned off by Heidi and my love making, and Heidi is more than willing to share it with you. I'm alright with that myself, but I think I'd like more than that down the road someplace. I don't know if you and I will ever reach a point where we could have more than good sex."

"Quit the daydreaming, Lisa. Yeah, Heidi and I could be buddies because we have some of the same interests, but you and I come from different worlds and I doubt we have anything in common. It's not just that you're a medical professional, you're also a British blueblood, and I'm an American from the wrong side of the railroad tracks even in America. You've probably read Dickens and Chaucer and more than likely know all about William Shakespeare, while I read mostly murder mysteries, the sport page and comics. I can just see you now introducing me to someone; 'Lord and Lady Frumpington, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine, Arthur Jones. He's a..., He's a..., He's a really good fuck'."

Lisa laughed so hard she almost started to choke. I said, "What do you know? I finally said something that even made a serious lady like the straight laced Lisa Barrington laugh out loud. And now the big question. What did Heidi mean by the 'Final Jonesy'."

"I guess I might as well tell you about it. We think we can increase the size of your penis without doing you any harm."

"What the hell are you talking about? You're out of your friggin' mind."

"That's why I'm telling you before we see Heidi so you can vent. You have to be aware that when you were reduced in size, your penis was as well. We know when you're having intercourse with us you're doing the best you can, but actually you do a better job with your fist. We just think you'd be more satisfied with a larger member. With the penis there isn't any bone structure, it's all soft tissue, so there's no reason not to expand it. Heidi says that when we expand your penis she can shield your body so we shouldn't run into the problem we've been having. In the meantime you'll have a more than adequate package even for the size you are now. Why would you object to that?"

"Well only if it backfires and I end up with a dick the size of a midget pickle and then it may be too late. You comment about making it the size of a clit is still stuck in my mind."

"Don't worry Arthur, Heidi and I have no intention of making you into a woman. She and I are women enough; we don't need you to be one. Anyway think about it and we'll go over the details together whenever you're ready. Just think, you could have enough of a dick even for that big broad, Suzanne."

I can't help thinking,"Keep your mouth shut, Jones, and remember what happened last time you reacted to a negative about Suzanne. What's with Lisa's hatred of Suzanne, she doesn't even know her that well. I wonder why Suzanne hasn't called me and asked how things are going. I hate to call her. It would be hard to make it sound like everything is OK if I had to call. I don't want to admit it even to myself, but part of me finds what Heidi and Lisa are planning exciting. But when it comes to the risk in expanding my penis, damn, that may be more fearful than the possibility of dying."

Lisa said, "I told Heidi we'd stop and pick up some Chinese food and she'll join us for dinner. The three of us can discuss your future some more."

"Look, I appreciate that you and Heidi are concerned about my future, but I think I'd like to consider what my options would be to make it on my own. Ultimately I'll have to do that anyway. I have to admit the thought of enlarging my penis isn't totally new. If I'm honest with you, I've always suffered from a bit of 'penis envy' so I'm not rejecting your suggestion, but I'd like to think about it. It's funny talking about with you who admitted to being afraid your vagina was too small"

"I know, Arthur, but I guess the biggest problem was in my head. You've proved to me that I'm much larger than I thought and sex isn't painful. When Heidi first suggested it, I was doubtful but last night pretty well convinced me and I think maybe you should at least be a bit thicker."

"Boy, that's a downer if there ever was one. It's hard enough for me at my height to appear manly in my own mind without be told my dick is way too small."

"Heidi and I weren't trying to put you down; we both enjoy having sex with you. It's just that we think we have the machine and the knowledge to make it better."

When we got to Lisa's home she said she had some correspondence to take care of before we ate. Heidi was still working in the laboratory and would be awhile, so I went out for a walk. I had much to think about and Suzanne kept coming into my thoughts. I really miss her. On a whim went into a public phone booth and tried to make a collect call to her, but there was no one home to accept my call. I was so lost in my thoughts as I walked I was really some distance away and it took me almost an hour to walk back.

When I walked in the two women were deep in conversation. Heidi said, "Speak of the devil and up he pops. Where have you been Jonesy?"

"I took a long walk trying to sort things out. Sorry, I lost track of time."

Lisa said, "We waited for you to eat, but it'll only take but a minute to re-warm the food.

During dinner they kept up the chatter, most of which I tuned out. Their voices are fading in and out, maybe I'm coming down with something or there's something wrong with this food. I tried to look closely at my plate of food to see if I could see anything. I put my face closer and closer to my plate until ..... my face is right in the food. Why'd I do that? I can't breathe. I'm going to drown in shrimp sub gum...... I can't breathe...help me...help.....

What a headache! God, I must have really tied one on. My mouth taste like it's full of shit. Where the hell am I? What happened? Oh yeah, the Chinese food. Boy that must have been bad stuff. I'll keep my eyes shut and try to back to sleep. I said, "Turn that fucking light out. Let me sleep."

"Jonesy, you're awake. I'm glad you're still with us."

"Go away, Heidi. Shit, you're back in my head again." I put my hand to my head. "You've put on that damn hood back on. What the hell is going on?"

"Well there was a bit of a problem last night. We thought we'd lost you. I'll darken your room, Just go ahead and rest for now."

I must have dropped off for awhile. At least my headache is a little better now. I slowly opened my eyes and nothing looks familiar. The lighting is subdued, but I can see this is pretty much a bare room. And damn, where she'd get this bed? It feels like I'm laying on a bare board with a sheet over it. Where's that lamp that Heidi turned off. What the hell, there's no lamp or light fixture that I can see. I wrapped a sheet around me and started looking for a door. The walls are some kind of a smooth plastic and after two laps of the room I can't find any door. I yelled, "Heidi, where's the friggin' door. Let me out of here."

Lisa said, "Calm down, Arthur, Heidi and I are both here, but I need you to calm down. Go sit on the bed and we'll tell you what happened."

"OK, so I'm still being watched on camera. Enough of this bullshit. Open the friggin' door; I'm out of here. You two can play games by yourselves."

"Arthur, please sit down. We don't blame you for being upset, but we need to explain. Please Arthur."

"Alright, alright, I'm sitting down; so explain."

Lisa said, "Heidi and I made a serious mistake last night. I want you to know that it was a joint decision. We decided that it would be safe to expand your penis and you'd be pleased with the result. She and I have to confess we also were thinking we'd be pleased as well. That said, we have to deal with what happened. I let Heidi tell you what we did."

Heidi said, "Based on our test to date I thought I could shield your body from the magnetic field. When I started to expand your penis, your whole body started to expand. You immediately began to experiences serious medical difficulty. We knew if we continued, you'd die. I immediately reversed and began to contract your body. I stopped the process when all of the expansion had been reversed, but your medical difficulties continued whenever we stopped. As long as we were contracting your body, you remained stable, but every time we stopped you started to go into cardiac arrest. Finally we got to a point where we couldn't contract your body any further. You went into cardiac arrest, but Lisa picked you up and began emergency treatment. She was able to restart your heart and save your life."

"I probably should be thanking Lisa for saving my life, but what the hell size am I."

Lisa said, "There's no simple way to break this to you Arthur and I'm worried about you after your close call last night."

"Lisa, I'll either have a heart attack or go crazy; tell me now."

The ceiling on the room opened up and a large hand came in and picked me up. HOLY SHIT, I'm sitting in the palm of Lisa hand and her other hand is wrapped completely around me. "Heidi, quick get something to wrap around Arthur, he's shaking like a leaf."

"Give him to me. I know just the place to put him to warm him up. You and I can take turns keeping him warm."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

art4real
art4real
25 Followers