All Comments on 'Art, Part Two Ch. 11'

by art4real

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only two more chapters

Jerry in Washington State, USA - OK, you faked me out last chapter. I was hoping Art being a human dildo was just a nightmare but I didn't know. The Art I know from your story came through in this chapter. He is using his intelligence, life knowledge, and pragmatism to explore how to make decisions on what direction to take his future life. One thing he does need to get straight with Heidi and Lisa - no more drugging him or he's out of there, goul or not. I look forward to what I understand is only two more chapters but I'm happy with the "ending" so far of Art being at least slightly taller and having a nice groin package.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Not sure, but Art seems closer to full size now.

If I read the first chapter, Art was less than 40 inches tall. In the third chapter, Lisa is about 55 to 56 inches tall. Art is now an inch or two taller than Lisa, which makes him between 56 and 58 inches tall. It is at least a lot closer to full size than before.

I had bizzare thought about where this story was going. I still don't trust Lisa and Heidi. Somehow, I think they are going to zap him again, without telling him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous