All Comments on 'Arthur Borrows My Wife Pt. 02'

by pantiepervMI

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bham487Bham4872 months ago

The deal is already broken when the boss he said he couldn’t cum until the trip.

Bham487Bham4872 months ago

What would make this story awesome is some push back from the cuck. I’m not saying like btb shit but show he has some balls and will not be complete doormat. I would love see how the wife responds and the boss. Just the typical doormat cuck gets old quickly.

Qwer12Qwer122 months ago

Well done and well set up. Great 5 star storytelling and the development of the story and characters has been done well. Excellent start to having fun and rocking the worlds of these consenting playful adults. Keep the fun going and turn up the heat. Let the puppies run. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You've written 12 stories and have only 112 followers. Please take the hint and find another hobby!

grizzley123grizzley1232 months ago

Fantastic story. Bull, hot wife, and cuck are having an amazing time. Can’t wait for more!

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Great story. I hope in the next chapter that he will push back some and let them know he is not okay with all of this.

I’m thinking Arthur is going to have him eating creampies and getting him hard soon.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story….Totally wonderful..Of course he came quickly and very very hard… when you’re living the cuck’s life for real, that’s how it is…the thought of your wife finally being penetrated by a real cock, it’s always the same for me—I’m like instantly hard and I cum so so fucking hard…I don’t clean it up either. When she returns I want her to see the evidence all over the bed…She reaches over and squeezes my cock and tells me she’s glad that it was so good for me..she stares at the dried up mess on the bedsheets and just giggles…

JT

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCouple2 months ago

A great story, Arthur wants more than just sex, he wants control over Annie to which she goes along with it even at the expense of her husband when it's Arthur's 'time'. It is good to see their marriage remains the strongest bond out of the arrangement and they are very much in love and continue to remind each other of this.

I love the final act of cuckolding with Ken in the next room only being able to hear his wife being fully satisfied by a real man. This, from experience is the hottest feeling, the angst levels are off the charts, you can hear everything but you want to know how deep are they kissing, the caressing, the soft touches and how loving are they to each other. He is taking what belongs to you and all you can or want to do is listen to the debauchery of your wife in the adjacent room. I look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think I feel a bit sorry for Ken, a husband generous enough to share maybe deserves a bit of respect; if he wants it. Maybe this is what trips his trigger though, but for me personally having my husband around, even within earshot, kind of diminishes the experience.

I think it would be hard for a wife to see her husband as an equal man, and therefore entitled to an equal experience if treated this way. Then again, Ken’s boss is doing this, and there is already an established pecking order between the two.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She needs gangbanged lol

SlomoverSlomover2 months ago

This story about a spineless cuckhold was a little too much for me. I will not be waiting for part three to be published. However, the story was well written with negligible grammatical error unlike most other authors on this site. Good job! Hopefully, I will find some of your other stories more enjoyable.

HedonisticMindScapesHedonisticMindScapes2 months ago

I really dislike the characters in this story. The cuck seems to flip flop between wanting this to hating it seemingly whenever the plot needs him to flip. If it was just him being pressured into it then it would be kinda believable but he had all the control in this situation and then immediately turns into a whiney B-word when he gets his way.

I dislike the wife because she keeps flip flopping between loving her husband and then immediately completely disregarding his very obvious apprehension and discomfort.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

The 'secrets' - rule 5 - are a big problem for me.

The story - and the very real angst - makes this a hot story - but that part takes away from it, for me.

venus_canvenus_canabout 2 months ago

A really well written story and you have managed to convey the “cuckold angst” quite well…

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story! You captured the feeling of Cuckold angst very well. There were parts I read again because they were so hot - and that doesn't happen often.

On to chapter 3, and I'm looking forward to it!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantiepervMI@pantiepervMI
40something closeted married man looking to write some of my experiences and fantasies. I can also be found on twitter @pantiepervMI.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES