Arthurs Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
Arthur's fun with friends and mother.
3.2k words
4.41
10.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Arthur's Mother Pt 03

It had been a while since Arthur had joined his mother and her man friend, participating in their sex session. Since then he had often sat and reflected on the episode, taking out his cock, closing his eyes and picturing the scene. Actually there had been a couple of times, when his mother, aching for a cock, had needed, out of desperation, to fall back on her son and make use of his dick or his tongue to satisfy her lust. The last time he came close to suffocation, when his mum had him sitting on a dining chair while she forced his head between her legs after discarding her skirt, straddling him and to all intents and purpose, fucked his face, rubbing her clit against his nose using it as a small dildo. Having his nose and mouth virtually inside his mothers' cunt almost made him pass out due to lack of oxygen.

Things were about to change when his mother remarked that she'd noticed him talking to a couple of lads in the pub, asking if he'd managed to make some new friends.

'They've just moved into the area, working on a building project. Just got talking to them - they seem friendly enough.'

'You'll have to invite them round. I'll tell you what - next time we're in the pub, I'll pop over and you can introduce me.'

'Mother, no! '

'Why? Are you ashamed of your own mother?'

'They've already noticed you - how could they not!'

'What do you mean, Arthur?'

'That top you wore, last week. Your breasts were almost hanging out - and you were a bit loud.'

Grace sniggered. 'So what did they say?'

'What do you expect? They commented on what you were showing - the top and the split skirt they saw when they went into the main lounge. They didn't know you were my mother.'

'So tell me, exactly what they said?' Grace seemed amused.

'They said they'd like the chance to play with those big tits. And they commented on your seamed stockings, showing your stocking tops when you sat on that high stool. They said they'd like to get between your legs.'

'I definitely will make a point of introducing myself to them!' The wild woman looked almost ex-cited.

'Mother, it's embarrassing for me.'

'Well, sometimes it's embarrassing for me having you as a son - you little odd-ball! They must like what they see, because they want to fuck me! I might be the one who invites them round, not you.'

When Friday night came round Arthur was apprehensive, hoping his mother wouldn't attract attention and spoil his night. He was quite hoping the two young men would call in the pub. He liked them both - in more than just an amicable friendly way. Now that even his mother knew he had bisexual tendencies he was actually more relaxed and comfortable about the fact. But even though it was the beginning of the 1960s and people enjoyed more freedoms, homosexuality still remained a taboo subject.

At nine 'o clock the two lads wandered in, then to Arthur's delight, when they got their pints of ale, spotted him and moved round to join him.

'We set off early but we had to run an errand.' The lad named Clive explained. 'Not sure we ought to tell you this, but this guy off the building site said we could borrow a couple of his films.'

Arthur asked, confused.

'Yeah!' Clive said, amazed he had to explain this to someone Arthur's age. 'Have you never seen any uncensored sex films? Most come from the Continent, in fact known as Continental films. We can't lend them to you, obviously, you'd need a projector - and they're not ours to lend. They are on Super 8 film, just like those comedies and cartoons some people buy. Hell, Arthur! You've never lived!'

No, I've never seen any,' Arthur admitted timidly.

'Seen what?'

The voice came from behind the three young men. Startled they all turned to see the outrageous woman the boys had commented on during their last visit. Not knowing the connection between her and their new friend the lads stared at her cleavage, admiring her tits. Arthur remained silent; failing to mention the woman was his mother.

'Seen something a woman like you might have looked at a thousand times!' Clive told her.

'Not only seen but most likely took part in!' The second boy Graham added.

Grace smiled and kept her cool.

'Well come on boys, spell it out - what has Arthur not seen? Knowing lads of your age it probably has something to do with sex.'

'Well, if we tell you, you might be keen to look yourself.' Clive told her.

'If it's about sex, I just may well do, you're right,' Grace told them with a grin.

That response seemed to interest the lads. Still Arthur wasn't giving anything away.

'Okay, we'll tell you, but you might be shocked and disgusted - so don't say we didn't warn you. We were talking about sex films - the real deal - uncensored. We have got our hands on some.'

Grace waved the barman over. 'I'll pay for a round of drinks and you can tell me more,' she said quietly. 'Do you have them with you?'

Now both boys were intrigued by the interest the woman was showing. Enticingly dressed, though mature, she gave off sexy vibes and was obviously open minded when it came to talking sex.

'We have them in the car - together with a projector.' Graham revealed. 'So have you got some-where we can show them?'

'Well I'm not ready for going home yet, boys - but I have a suggestion. I know Arthur here has an empty house tonight.' She looked at Arthur keeping up the pretence. 'How about it Arthur - take them back to your house. You'll find it exciting if you've never seen uncensored sex films before. Watch them in the privacy of your home - take some beers back. How about if I call round later too? Sure, if they're any good you won't mind watching them a second time. They're never very long are they, only usually last about twenty minutes each.'

Arthur kept quiet but Clive laughed, 'Think you know a lot more than we do about sex films! What do you reckon Arthur, take some beers back to your house and we all watch the films. Then this amazing lady can come along later and we can watch them again with her.'

Grace urged Arthur on. 'Come on Arthur, no one's going to interrupt us. We can have a fun night.'

A very apprehensive Arthur nodded his head. He knew Grace wasn't going to reveal she was his mother.

'I'm glad we've met you Grace, you are a sexy, daring lady. We might find ourselves getting very aroused, though, and by the time you come round.... well.... who knows what you'll find!'

Grace smiled. 'Let's put it this way, boys. If the films are any good, I should think we'll all get aroused - be disappointing if we don't! I'll see you later, when the pub closes.'

Grace picked up her drink and strolled off back to the main lounge. Arthur saw the boys ogling her arse and legs, well shaped for her age.

'Fucking hell, what an amazing woman she is! I'd love to fuck her, even if she is old enough to be my mum.' Clive was almost foaming at the mouth.

'She has such a sexy mouth,' Graham said, 'I'd love to have those lips wrapped around my cock, sucking me till I cum in her and watch her swallow. What do you think Arthur - does she like to fuck young guys? You're the one that knows her.'

Arthur sighed. 'Maybe, you'll get to find out in a couple of hours time. We'll finish our drinks and go.' He was glad the two lads had taken a liking to his mother; he had more chance of keeping them as friends. Especially if they enjoyed being in her company - and she let them fuck her. He hoped he'd get to watch their cocks sliding in and out of his mother's cunt. By that time he was sure the guys wouldn't be angry about being deceived when they learned he was her son.

Not long later, the guys were setting up the projector while Arthur sorted the drinks.

'Gotta make sure we get this right then we don't finish up burning the film,' Clive warned.

With building excitement the lads settled down to watch the first film. Like many films of that era, the clothes came off quickly and it was straight into the action. The blonde porn actress displayed her charms for two well hung men, then had her thighs parted while they both took turns to fuck her. Arthur noticed both boys slowly rubbed the bulges that had developed in their trousers. He was sure he'd spotted Clive, reaching out to briefly squeeze Graham's crotch.

As the second film reel was set up, the lads warned Arthur.

'We asked to borrow one that featured the content shown on this film. They're hard to find. You might not approve - but we like them.' Clive sounded very serious.

The film began showing two men sat next to each other. Arthur expected a female to appear but none did. Instead, the men unfastened each other's trousers and took out their respective erect cocks. Starting off, mutually masturbating each other, the two men progressed to taking off their clothes until their lower bodies were naked, erect penises and scrotum's clearly visible. Arthur felt a thrill, as he watched the two males fondle and play with each other's cocks, then seeing movement in the room turned his head side-on to see the astonishing sight of Clive and Graham copying the film. Each had their fist wrapped around the others cock, moving the foreskin up and down.

'Do you want us to turn it off - change the film?' Graham asked Arthur.

Arthur quietly replied, 'No, its okay, you can leave it on, we'll carry on watching it.'

Looking back at the screen Arthur saw one of the men sink down and begin to suck the large pe-nis of his friend. Letting out a deep gasp Arthur couldn't help but rub his crotch.

'He likes it as much as we do,' Clive told Graham, 'He's got an erection.'

'We like men and women, Arthur - are you the same?' Graham asked.

When Arthur sheepishly nodded, the lads told him that they'd guessed. Without any hesitation, the two new friends suggested to Arthur, that he should join them on the couch. Feeling his heart beat rapidly with excitement he rose up, not caring now that his erection was pushing against his trousers and happily moved to sit in between the lads, gazing at their erect cocks. His own dick went extra hard as each boy pulled their own clothing down their legs and proceeded to unzip Arthur, making him gasp and suck in air as one hand wrapped around his shaft while another cupped his scrotum and gently squeezed his testicles. Arthur had no objection when they told him to take hold of their cocks, and slowly wank them both.

It was a pleasantly surprised Grace who, ten minutes later, sneaked in the house quietly and wit-nessed Clive knelt between the thighs of her son, sucking his cock, while Graham knelt on the sofa pushing his cock into Arthur's mouth.

Before any of the boys detected her presence Grace spoke out quietly and calmly.

'I'm glad I left the pub early!'

The boys froze, shocked and struck dumb. When Graham was about to pull up his trousers, over his still erect cock Grace told him to stop.

Walking round to the centre of the room she commented that the films must be very good if they inspired a homosexual orgy. No one responded.

Grace took off her jacket, and then to the surprise of the boys, including her son, unfastened the waist button of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

'I want to join in this action,' she said, unbuttoning her blouse and casting it off.

Now in just her underwear, the boys feasted their eyes on her still good mature figure, especially her voluptuous breasts. Now she was in one of her outrageous moods Grace wanted to shock. First she took off her panties, then straddling the still knelt Clive she lowered herself over Arthur's cock and told Clive to guide it inside her cunt. Moving gently up and down having a slow fuck she instructed the boy behind her to lick her bum hole. Grabbing hold of Graham's thick cock she guided it back into Arthur's mouth. Neither of the guests objected. Graham watched Arthur's hands cup the woman's breasts and knead her tits.

'How did you both figure out my son is bi-sexual?'

There was a deathly silence and stillness in the room for about five seconds.

'Your son?'

They could not believe this much older woman, who was undressed here, with a cock up her cunt, having her tits felt, was actually fucking her son!

'Don't look so astonished boys. I'm not supposed to be doing this - but neither are you - so let's just enjoy the moment. Let me show you just how much pleasure we can have and take this to the next level. Do you want to have Arthur?'

'What do you mean?' Clive asked.

'I mean, would you like me to go and get some lubrication - then for my son to turn round get on all fours... do I need to explain more? I mean do you want to fuck his arse? I'd like to watch that.'

Arthur sat submissively listening, but his mother felt his cock twitch at the mention of him offering up his arse.

'I can't believe you're his mother. But the answer is yes - well, I would anyway.'

Grace went away and came back with a bottle of oil and some old towels. Laying the towels under Arthur he obediently turned on his knees and pushed his backside high in the air. Grace covered her finger in oil and worked it gently up her son's anus. Taking hold of Clive's hard penis she rubbed her oiled hand over his foreskin and guided it up against her son's arse hole.

'Push, gently - though I'm sure you've done this many times before.'

Clive was clearly becoming more aroused at the thought of anally fucking their new friend in front of his amazing mother. Finally, he was deep inside causing Arthur to gasp and whimper.

'Fuck him hard!' Grace ordered her fingers in her cunt.

Graham came close to her and offered his cock to her mouth, which she happily began to suck.

'Can I ask something of you?' Graham said breathlessly after a few minutes. 'Will you let me fuck you, please?'

Grace smiled at the politeness of the boy. Letting go of his cock she slipped down to the floor, lay on her back and opened her thighs wide.

'Come on, I'd love you to!'

Graham dropped to the floor and rammed his thick dick into the woman's wet and juicy twat, then proceeded to fuck her fast and furious making Grace cry out with glee and beg for more. Mean-while Arthur was enjoying his rectum being filled with Clive's cock, especially when Clive reached around his waist and began to wank him off too.

Grace decided she wanted to behave even more outlandish and stopped Graham, whispering a new set of instructions quietly in his ear. The lad seemed excited and eager to follow orders. Grace moved over to the couch next to Arthur and positioned herself exactly like her son, offering up her arse. Graham, realised she didn't need much lubrication and was soon working his well oiled cock up the woman's arse, fucking her almost in unison with the way his mate was fucking her son. So there they were - mother and son, both being arse fucked by their guests, while being knelt side by side on their couch.

When one by one each reached the height of their sexual joy, they began to collapse. But the sexual appetite of Grace wasn't quite sated. Grabbing her son she climbed on top of him and put his cock in her cunt. Rolling them both over till she was on her back she grabbed his backside.

'Fuck your mummy, Arthur!' Grace looked over at the watching boys who were rubbing their cocks. 'Why doesn't one of you lads penetrate my son and fuck him while he fucks me?'

Exchanging glances Clive motioned to Graham, he should take a turn with Arthur. Positioning himself at the rear of his new friend he stood working his cock until he was very hard, then knelt behind Arthur who had conveniently slowed down the action. Grace was delighted and held her son's head pulling him forward so his arse rose opening his anal sphincter. She noted the initial pained look on Arthurs face as Graham's oily cock began to enter his hole then she saw him ex-ude pleasurable sighs when his body moved back and forth caused by the arse fucking he was receiving from Graham. With Arthur's cock still in her cunt Grace could feel it making contact with her clit. Kissing her son passionately on the lips, then urging Graham to fuck the boy harder, Grace cried out, all three boys looked on amazed as Arthur managed to bring his mother to or-gasm.

'Need a rest now,' Grace told the lads, 'Let's have a look at those films you told me about.'

As each lad visited the bathroom to clean up and freshen themselves up, they loaded a film into projector and settled down with a drink ready to view. None had bothered to dress, cocks and mother's cunt stayed on view.

Grace, enjoyed the sex film, it was to her taste; a woman being fucked every way possible by three men, including other sex acts. It wasn't long before the group were all showing signs of re-covery. When Grace beckoned both boys to come and join her, Arthur made room for them and was happy to indulge in his old favourite fetish of watching his mother get a good hard fucking.

From sucking cocks to opening her legs for one of them to lick her cunt they got each other very aroused and worked up. At one point while Grace bent over sucking Clive's cock Graham pushed his cock up her arse then alternated from anus to pussy. Grace was doubly penetrated and loved the feel of being ravaged by both boys. The session ended with Grace on the carpet, both boys pulling out and within seconds of each other filling her mouth with their dirty cum. Seeing Arthur was breathing heavily and about climax too, Grace shuffled across the floor and caught his sperm too. A good time was had by all.

Before the night was over and the boys left, they were granted their original wish of sucking the woman's big breasts. Both boys, separately and simultaneously massaged a soft wobbling mound, sucking and biting on an erect nipple. Grace enjoyed the attention, while watching her son sit nearby, masturbating his thick cock. The shocking mother planned to feel that penis inside her vagina one more time before they slept.

The lads hoped they would be invited back to pay a subsequent visit. Neither Arthur nor Grace had any objection to that request.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers