Artificial Intimacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... yes. More..." Eve threw her head back in ecstasy as her A.I.D. at her out. Bella's started to moan to, entranced with the lovemaking happening before her.

Alex stopped and stood up. Eve even looked a bit confused, even distraught that her lover stopped. He then reached down and picked her up, and Eve squeaked a bit. He carried her back to the desk, where he shoved everything off it and laid her down on it. "Oh... Alex," she moaned, knowing what was going to happen next. He smiled and rubbed his cock against her wettened pussy. She moaned and arched her back, inviting him in.

He readily complied, sliding his cock slowly into Eve. Bella noticed that it suddenly looked bigger than before, and it just made her hotter and hornier. She began to groan as she watched this gorgeous machine fuck this gorgeous woman.

Eve's enormous tits rolled back and forth as Alex began fucking her faster and harder. Bella was mesmerized as they seemed like waves of flesh rippling to and fro. Bella was grabbing her one tit and shoving two fingers into her pussy, putting her clit between the two. She moaned louder and louder, matching Eve's cries as this machine fucked her.

"Alex... oh... oh Alex," Eve could barely muster more than his name and a moan here and there. She grabbed his arms to slow him for a moment, "Alex, let's show her how much you cum."

"Are you sure, baby?" He genuinely cared for her, Bella thought.

"Yes... fill me with your love, lover." Eve cooed back, coming up to kiss him passionately. Alex kissed back, cupping her face in a loving embrace.

Then, He picked her up as he still fucked her. Eve let out a cry of pleasure as he didn't stop fucking her at all. He walked over towards the camera, and slowly turned Eve around without ever taking his dick out. He was now fucking her from behind, holding her arms so she didn't fall forward.

"Oh... yes... I'm gonna..." Eve kept losing her breath. "I'm gonna... I'm cumming!" Eve cried out. Bella wondered if people outside her office could hear her, but she was about to cum too.

Then Alex pulled Eve upright and thrusted one last thrust before cumming in her. Bella saw that his dick had grown so much, she could see pushing from inside Eve against her belly. Then, she watched as Eve's belly began to swell. Eve continually moaned and groaned, and suddenly, copious amounts of cum start running down her legs, even splashing from outside of her pussy and splatting on the ground in a wet sound sploosh.

Bella watched as Eve's belly swelled more and more. She looked like she was pregnant at this point, as more cum gushed out from her pussy as Alex pumped more and more in. Eve was crying out in absolute pleasure, and Bella finally lost it. She slapped her pussy back and forth and squirted hard, soaking the ground in front of her.

After a few moments, they all ceased their sexual acts. Alex slowly backed away, his now enlarged cock "popping" out of Eve's pussy, and a flood of cum came pouring out. He grabbed Eve by the waist as she nearly collapsed, gently putting her down in the chair. Cum continued to gush from her pussy, as her stomach deflated almost back to normal.

"How... how..." Eve in and out of consciousness, lost in pure erotic bliss. "How... was that.. for a... for... a demonstration?" She finally got out the question.

Bella sat there for a moment. "When can you send one?"

End of Part 1