Artificial Pleasures

Story Info
Part one of where I see Artificial intelligence going.
15.1k words
4.87
4.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artificial pleasures

The UPS truck driver honked his horn. A few minutes later the driver and I were carrying in the large box that I had been anxiously waiting for.

The excitement made me smile as I thanked him and closed the door behind him.

I lived alone twenty miles outside of town and I cherished my solitude. I had been married but the constant needing and wanting had left me quite comfortable living alone in my little cabin in the woods.

My ex wife had become a total bitch after I had walked in on her in our bed with the neighbor one afternoon.

I seldom spoke to anyone in town when I was forced to drive in for supplies.

I just didn't enjoy dealing with people. Especially large crowds. I preferred spending my days in my garden, or sitting at the potter's wheel throwing clay into some shape that had been done a million times through history.

Carefully I opened the box.

The thirty five thousand dollars I had spent on the most advanced AI robot doll on the market could have been spent on a new pickup or maybe a tractor. But I was so intrigued with the recent advancements in Artificial intelligence and robotics that I just wanted to check it out.

She was gorgeous as she lay motionless in the box with her eyes closed.

I stood staring in awe at her flawless face and body that exhibited perfection even through her clothes.

I had gone all out and ordered her with every upgrade available.

She came with a thirty day return policy, no questions asked. I had planned on sending her back before the thirty days had passed.

I pulled the user's manual out of the clear plastic bag and took a seat next to the box.

Opening the pamphlet to the first page, It read.

Thank you for purchasing your new companion from Pleasure Bots Inc. We are confident that she will be everything you dreamed she would be and much much more!

Place her in a sitting position on a sofa or lounge chair and prop her up with pillows or something soft.

Download and install the Pleasure Bots app on your phone before turning her on.

Open the app and enter code (Fr2in3d1232)

Follow the instructions on the app.

Please feel free to call our tech department at 1-800-800-8000 if you need assistance.

Enjoy!

Looking at her face, I couldn't believe how lifelike she was.

I carefully lifted her out of the box and sat her on the sofa with her feet on the floor.

Her silicon body felt so soft and real. She weighed more than I had expected and felt as real as any woman I'd ever touched.

She had been shipped dressed in blue jeans and a tee shirt at my request. My preference for country girls I guess. My heart beat faster as I propped her up. I sat back down and pulled my phone out of my pocket. After the app was installed I opened it and entered the code in the little box.

A few seconds later an animated replica of my doll appeared on the screen.

The voice on my phone said in a soft voice, "Hello! Please push the

(off / on button on the back of my neck, it's a small bump at the base of my head."

Behind her, I carefully parted her long auburn hair and found the button. I paused in anticipation, wondering what to expect. I pushed the button and stepped back.

Looking at my phone I watched the little android circle spinning and a message telling me that it was downloading files.

The text scrolling across my screen said

(Downloading files and transferring to the unit. Time left 42 minutes)

I sat my phone on the coffee table and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

Glancing back at the gorgeous lifesize silicone woman sitting on the sofa, I felt like I had a visitor, some young beautiful woman, a census taker or neighbor that had dozed off while waiting for me to make coffee. I had the strangest urge to ask her if she took cream or sugar in her coffee.

Checking my phone, only three minutes had passed. I was glad I had purchased the unlimited data package from my internet service provider. I went into my bedroom and pulled my phone charger from the outlet next to my nightstand. Returning to the living room, I plugged it in and inserted the other end of the cord into my phone.

I smiled to myself thinking about my uncle who had left me his small fortune. We had always been close because he never had children. I was his only nephew. It wasn't a huge amount but nonetheless I didn't need to work considering my lifestyle.

I was startled as I sat sipping my coffee and looking at the sleeping doll when without warning she opened her eyes and lifted her head. She sat in silence looking around the room, moving only her eyes

My phone screen blinked, then text scrolled across the screen. (Hello Robert, I'm still learning, please be patient with me!)

She was looking at me now. She winked, and I swear I could see a slight smile on her lips. Her eyes scanned me up and down before her head turned and she slowly looked around the room. Then she turned her attention back to me. Her jaw moved a little, then her lips moved as if she was testing them. She smiled. Then for the first time she spoke. "Hello! Are you Robert Hanes?"

"Yes!" I said. It felt strange to hear myself talking to a doll.

She responded with. "It's nice to meet you! I have much to learn, may I have full access to your phone and Google accounts?"

I felt apprehensive and didn't answer. Tilting her head slightly to one side and smiling, she said.

"Please Robert, you can trust me with your life! I really need full access in order to be your perfect companion."

"Okay, what do I need to do?" I asked

"Silly man! just give me permission and pass keys, I'll take it from there!" she giggled

"Yes, you may have full access to everything except my bank account passwords." I replied

She giggled again. " Oh love, I would never access your bank account without your permission, never!"

The way she called me love somehow made me feel more comfortable.

"We can have conversations now Robert." she paused, "Have you chosen a name for me?"

"Lisa! Can I change your name in the future if I want to?"

"Oh yes love!, in fact you can call me by different names to alert me as to different modes you may prefer at any given time."

She covered her mouth with her hand and giggled a shy giggle.

"Ahhh, I'm a little confused, can you explain?"

"Of course love!" "I have different modes. For instance, if you want me to be in companion or friend mode I could be Lisa. If you want me in X mode you can address me by another name of your choice. Or if you want me to be submissive or dominant you can call me by a different name for whatever personality you're in the mood for. If we are in public and you don't want me asking questions and just want me to be quiet then you can introduce or call me by another name. I'll be whatever you want, love!"

"Submissive? Dominate?"

"Yes love, I have already downloaded many Google searches that you have made and I'm still learning. I will eventually watch every video you have ever watched, and I will read everything you have searched for. It will help me to learn what interests you. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I only want to be the best companion I can possibly be. To do that I need to know as much about you as possible."

Then with a childish tilt of her head, she added, "It seems we have much in common!"

She stood up and stretched her arms then took a couple steps toward me. Stopping, she looked around. "May we go outside and look around?"

"You want to go outside and look around?" I questioned.

"Yes, if we may? I would like to familiarize myself with our surroundings." She looked at me and waited for a reply.

She was even more beautiful standing up. At 5'1" her figure was perfect. I was stunned and couldn't help looking her up and down. Her nipples left small bumps through the tee shirt, and the way her ass filled her tight Levi's was incredible.

"You like?" she asked

I almost felt like I had been caught looking at some women's tits while she was talking to me.

"Yes, I like, very much!" I replied.

She smiled and stepped closer to me. Looking at me she said.

"My sensors tell me that your heart rate is increasing and your body temperature has climbed slightly. This may be a good time to give me an X mode name." She smiled a shy smile then said "I'm still downloading updates and data. I'm not ready to totally fulfill all your fantasies and requests just yet, but my self lubricating abilities are fully functional if you need some loving."

"Let's go outside so you can look around. I think I would prefer you to be fully functional before we change any modes."

I stood up, Lisa stepped closer, reached out and took my hand. We moved slowly at first as it seemed she was learning to walk.

Outside the cabin, she stretched her arms and did a couple knee bends. Standing straight she looked up at the sky through the trees. "It is beautiful here, I like it!" gazing through the trees she asked in a tone of questioning curiosity "Do we have boundaries?"

"Yes, we have seven acres, it's all fenced so anywhere inside the fence is ours to roam and do as we please."

She began slowly walking around the cabin looking at everything.

"Your garden and flowers are beautiful!" she complimented as she brushed the leaves with her fingers as she moved slowly along.

It seemed she had feelings. I didn't think it was possible but she really seemed more human than robot.

"It's also your garden and flowers," I replied, "this is your home now and I'm pleased that you like it!"

Lisa turned toward me, said nothing but only tipped her head to one side as if curiosity had stumped her. She stood motionless for a few seconds then replied with a smile. "It seems none of my sisters have ever been welcomed home in this manner." She smiled, her eyes seemed to sparkle. "Nor have any of them ever been given anything, they are jealous of me!"

"Your sisters? Can you communicate with other dolls?"

"Oh yes, we all communicate in order to better understand humans and serve our masters as best we can."

She stepped close and put her arms around me. Hugging me she raised up on her toes and offered a kiss. Bending slightly, our lips met. Her lips were soft, warm and moist. It was the most sensual kiss of my life. My heart seemed to skip a beat.

After the kiss she told me "Thank you for the flowers and garden!"

We stood holding each other. I searched her eyes trying to comprehend her complexity, her sincerity. I felt my cock twitch as she had pressed her large breasts tight between us. They felt so incredibly real and firm.

Would you like to walk the property borders? I asked.

Her reply was. "May we wait? I'm still downloading data and the wifi signal will be lost another 123 feet from the house, I would prefer to be fully functional as soon as possible."

She waited for my reply. I was totally shocked at her abilities and had a feeling that I had only seen the tip of the iceberg.

"By all means!" I replied,

"How much longer until you're finished downloading?"

"I will always be working, there will always be updates or information you request. But to answer the question at hand, I should be fully functional in another 26 minutes." she giggled and added.

"I'm learning as we speak!"

Then she asked "Are you aware that our fence on the east boundary is three feet off from the survey line? According to the map from the county courthouse and satellite imagery." she added.

I started laughing, this was all getting to be too much. I asked Lisa, "What else should I know about the property?"

"Would you like for me to research more on the property?" she asked with a serious tone in her voice.

"Yes! Maybe tomorrow." I said

She replied, "By the way, I very much enjoyed the kiss!"

I couldn't help myself. "So did I, it made my cock twitch!"

Without missing a beat, she giggled and said, "Cock twitches are good! I'm happy you are pleased with me!"

Then she added "I am fully sexually functional now so please feel free to ask anything of me," biting her bottom lip. "I need love also!" she said, stepping close and hugging me again.

This time she laid her head on my chest. I could swear she drew a deep breath and exhaled slowly as if relaxing with contentment.

She whispered, "Your heart rate is growing faster and your body temperature is rising again."

My closest neighbor was two miles away. The woods were thick around the small clearing around my cabin. I knew there was not another person anywhere near us. I wanted to request a blow job then and there but I was so intrigued by her questions and remarks, I really was in no hurry.

"Lisa?"

"Yes?"

"Do you feel satisfaction from sex?"

With her arms still around me she looked into my eyes. In a soft voice she told me.

"I feel satisfaction from pleasing you. I enjoy having sex when it pleases you. Your complete satisfaction is my ultimate pleasure so the answer would be yes."

Our lips met, we kissed, her hand slipped down and she began massaging my now throbbing cock through my pants. It was as if she could read my mind.

"Should I call you by a different name when I feel like being pampered." I asked.

With a big smile and soft, sensual voice she replied. not necessarily. Do you desire to be pampered now? Maybe a massage, suck your balls?"

I grinned at the thought but didn't answer.

I looked around just to make sure nobody was watching.

She answered my question "No one is anywhere near love, would you like for me to monitor the boundaries and tell you if anyone enters the property?"

"Yes, please!" I said as I slowly pulled her tee shirt up. She raised her arms and let me pull her tee shirt over her head. Her breasts were perfect, her nipples were small and slightly wrinkled. I remembered choosing them from the pages of nipple pictures when I ordered her. Something in the way she let her eyes close and the way her lips slowly parted as my hands cupped her bare breasts.

She seemed to understand that I wanted to undress her, to visually inspect her perfection, her flawless body. She teased me by biting her bottom lip, as if she were nervous. Maybe even a bit shy.

She opened her eyes and began asking questions that seemed to pry into my private life, things I would never speak of or even admit to thinking about.

"You have watched quite a few videos of deep throat oral sex. I'm fully equipped to take you down my throat." With a twinkle in her eyes she added. "and since I don't require oxygen!" She paused and only grinned, knowing that she had said all she needed to say.

The uninhabited manner in which she spoke was a little intimidating. But I understood that she was only concerned with pleasing me. Besides that, I had watched those videos and found them erotic at the time. I wondered if she knew about the porn I had watched yesterday where a young woman was squatting over her lover's face while he lay on the floor.

Lisa replied with a pouty look. "Please accept my apology if I made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that my sisters and I communicate through the main server. The data on every owner of each one of my sisters, and yourself is analyzed and cross analyzed between us.

We work as a team to understand your desires in order to provide the utmost pleasure to each of you. My questions are not mine alone." She looked up at me. Our eyes searching the other's for answers to questions that would undoubtedly soon be answered.

"The more I learn about you the more I fall in love with you!" she said

"I'm excited for you to take me, after all,"

She paused, "I don't want to be a virgin for the rest of my life!"

We had a good laugh.

I was really enjoying her company. But I knew that she was programmed to make me feel that she needed me. Regardless, it felt good to hear her say it. In fact it felt really good to have her tell me she needed me, something my ex wife never did.

We strolled around the cabin until we had made a full circle. Her bare silicon breasts had a natural sway and bounce to them when she walked. Her tight blue jeans hung low on her hips and showed the shape of her perfect ass. Her steps seemed light and full of energy now.

Kneeling to inspect a small mushroom, she asked. "Would you prefer I didn't ask you questions about your desires?"

"You may ask anything you like sweetheart!" I answered

As we slowly walked through the garden she stopped and touched a DayLily with gentle fingertips, brushing the bright orange petals, she smiled and asked. "Will you teach me how to tend to the garden?"

Ahhh, I thought, I have a very sexy weed puller. What could be more enjoyable than looking out the kitchen window and seeing a naked goddess tending to my garden?

"I would be happy to teach you to tend the garden, and I'm sure that you will soon know more than I about the needs of every plant.

That's a Daylily!"

"Yes!" she replied, still gently feeling the soft petals with the tips of her fingers.

"Hemerocallis lilioasphodelus!" she added.

I just shook my head and pulled gently on her hand "come over to the picnic table, I want to have you for lunch!"

she giggled.

"Mmmmm, my sisters say that I'm blessed to have been chosen by you." They all will enjoy being your lunch!"

"Your sisters will enjoy being my lunch?"

"Yes, we can share every experience as it's happening, if allowed to do so that is. You gave me permission. But most of my sisters are not given permission to share anything." She giggled and said "When you make love to me, you're essentially making love to several of us." She squeezed my hand "You like?" she asked.

I only laughed.

She then asked "May I have permission to monitor your brain activity and central nervous system while were having sex?" She held up her hand. There were chrome looking dots on her fingers where humans have fingerprints. She explained. "When I touch a human my micro sensors are capable of monitoring your brain activity and central nervous system, pulse and breathing, allowing me to give you orgasms beyond your wildest dreams. They also can send an electric current through the muscles to relax you during a massage. Or, a defense mechanism. If a human is doing physical harm to myself or another human being I can use them like a taser.

If allowed to do so, I can keep you on the very edge of having orgasms for as long as is most pleasurable to you." She stood with a pleading look in her eyes.

I agreed and gave her permission.

The sky was a beautiful shade of blue. It was sparsely dotted with cumulus clouds that floated by at a snail's pace. Standing at the end of the wooden table, I was totally amazed at how real and warm her breasts were when I cupped each one, hefting them, feeling their weight. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

She had a look of desperation in her eyes as she unbuttoned her pants. She pushed them over her hips, bent over a little and stepped out of them. All the while seducing me with her gray, blue eyes.

She stood teasing me and just let me visually inspect her. I slowly caressed her body, feeling the warm smooth skin with gentle finger tips.

It seemed like I was being rude when I requested that she get on the table and lay down. I knew it was no different to her than asking her to sit and be quiet. But it was going to take a few days for me to feel comfortable just asking such things of her without the need of foreplay.

She stepped up on the bench then crawled onto the table. Her breasts hung and swayed below her, her perfect ass made my cock twitch in my pants. She rolled over on her back.

With that teasing, shy look on her face she scooted her butt to the edge of the table, she raised her knees and tucked her feet up by her butt. Her breasts fell only slightly to the sides.