Artificial Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled.

"I can't injure her Robert! but I can fuck her senseless and leave her sore for a few days."

"Yes, that might be fun!" I replied again

Lisa kept asking questions and talking dirty.

"Tell me Robert, has punishing Sherry been a fantasy of yours for a long time?" "Have you masterbated while fantasizing about using her? Or maybe watching someone else punish her? Have you Robert?" " lisa waited a moment, then asked, "Is she the reason you have watched videos of women being used by several people at the same time, getting gang fucked until it's the only way they can get off?" She paused, "Do you want to throat fuck her while I hold her down and punish her cunt and ass?"

The thoughts began to run wild through my mind. I began to realize just how much I despised Sherry. And how I hated the way she used everyone around her without remorse.

I realized that Lisa had seen through me and saw things in me that I hadn't accepted in my own mind.

Lisa pulled me back to reality

"My sisters and I all agree that Sherry subconsciously wants to be submissive. She just hasn't had anyone that could break her, make her let go and submit to her subconscious desires. If that's the case than we could be giving her exactly what she wants."

I began to find humor in where Lisa was going with all this talk.

I asked "You think you can seduce her?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, do it!"