Artificial Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in awe at the perfection of the naked Goddess that lay on my picnic table in the midst of hollyhocks, daylilies and orange poppies. She waited for my next request.

Slowly my hands moved from her hips then down the outside of her legs until they came to rest on her knees.

My gaze moved slowly from her eyes to her full lips, down across her neck to her breasts. I wanted to bend and kiss her nipples. I looked across her flat stomach.

She let her knees fall to the sides with the slightest push from my hands. Her pussy was offered for my viewing pleasure.

She closed her eyes and moaned a soft "Mmmmm" when I bent down and kissed her hairless vulva. Looking at her smooth, puffy labia, I was pleased. Most of all, I was amazed at how lifelike she was, right down to the pores in her flawless skin and a scent that begged to be tasted.

With no foreplay required, I parted her labia with my fingers, it was warm, the pink flesh between her lips glistened with wetness in the sun.. I slipped a finger into her. It felt no different than any woman I had ever fingered. She made more Mmmmm noises as she arched her back and began to gently hump at my fingers. I caught another whiff of her pussy, a smell that made my cock instantly harder. It reminded me of the smell of my first girlfriend years ago.

The desire to taste her made my head spin.

I pulled my finger out of her and raised it to my mouth.

On one hand I wanted to just slip my cock into her. But I knew I wouldn't last long, I wanted time to stand still, to enjoy the moment. Then I realized that she had no need to be pleased. Taking my time, I was only edging myself.

I pulled her legs until her ass hung over the edge of the table then placed her feet on my shoulders.

"Lisa?"

"Yes love?"

"How tight can you squeeze your pussy?"

"I can break fingers!" She replied.

"Are any of your sisters owned by women?"

"Yes love, we are capable of having sex with women too, fact be known, we are capable of inducing orgasms to the point of brain damage. Our programming will not allow it but we are quite capable of fucking any human to death!"

"Tell me more Lisa."

She replied "Perhaps it would be easier to understand if I demonstrated. Would you care to see my female pleasing capabilities?"

"Yes please!"

I watched her inner lips slowly retract until they were no longer visible. Her labia became flat. The soft, pink flesh retracted inside her. Her little pussy began to bulge outward. I watched in amazement as her pussy seemed to be turning inside out. A large, swollen, purple head of a penis began to grow from her soft opening. It continued to grow much the same as a real penis would have. I watched until the cock grew until it was about 9 inches long, with a diameter about the size of my wrist. It pulsed and jerked between her legs as if it had a life of its own. Then her little dark pucker began to bulge out. What looked like a pointed tongue slowly emerged until it was around 8 inches long. It glistened with wetness. The pointed tip curled back on itself then straightened back out. Her clit blossomed like a daisy with a stim. The petals opened and closed like a tiny hand with fingers that splayed open then closed back into a new bud.

I watched in amazement as the head on the cock, and the tip of the tongue began to bulge.

Without warning both began to vibrate, They both began to thrust in and out of her at a brutal pace, accompanied by an intense vibrating.

Fucking amazing! was all I could think as I watched and realized that my little girlfriend was a fuck machine from hell.

"Lisa?"

"Yes love?"

I liked you better as a young woman!"

She snickered. Her throbbing, veiny cock and long pointed tongue began to retract. I watched intently until they withdrew and morphed back into the tight little pussy and dark wrinkled pucker.

As I stood, still watching in awe, her dark little pucker morphed into lips, lips that began to protrude. They grew out of her and opened like flower petals then closed much like a venus fly trap.

"I can suck your scrotum while we fuck if you like. I can even pull it inside me. I can squeeze and massage your balls while we fuck." Her grin seemed mysterious, devious in a way.

I stepped close. Grasping my throbbing cock I slipped into her tightness.

"Watch!" She whispered.

Looking down, I watched her inner lips, They splayed open and lay across her puffy labia. I held her knees apart and watched as her dark open petals began to close around my cock and scrotum.

It gently began to swallow, sucking my cock and balls into herself. What felt like a warm, pointed wet tongue began gently licking my perineum.

She only grinned as I looked into her eyes and felt the warm, wet tongue sliding over my anus. It began softly licking and probing with it's wet, pointed tip.

The thought of her malfunctioning and pulling me into herself with enough force that I couldn't pull out, then forcing one of her cocks up my ass and fucking me with the Jack hammer force I had just witnessed was intimidating. Intimidating to the point of thinking it may be time to send her back to the factory before someone got hurt.

"Love?" She asked in her soft voice.

"Yes?"

"May I make you cum now?"

"Yes."

I was already close. Something inside her stroked the length of my cock without moving her body. At the same time something began vibrating on the sensitive spot on the underside of the head of my cock. I felt my balls being squeezed and pulled deeper into her. The tip of the warm tongue breached the tightness.

Within less than a minute my legs began trembling. My eyes closed tight as I let go and felt cum blasting through my pulsing cock. The milking didn't stop until my knees began to buckle.

Gasping for a breath, I looked at her only to see a content smile across her face.

She brought me down slowly as I gripped the edge of the table with my hands, holding myself from falling to my knees.

Her pussy began to release its grip on my balls, the vibrating slowed to a stop. I stood trembling from head to toe until finally she released me and I slipped from her completely and dropped to my knees.

She sat up and scooted off the table. Offering her hand, she helped me up.

She kissed my lips. Taking my hand she helped steady me. In a spent stupor, we walked hand in hand back into the house.

Lisa led me to the bedroom. She asked me to lay on my stomach on the bed. She climbed up and straddled my legs. What followed was without a doubt the most relaxing hour of full body massage I had ever experienced.

It seemed she was monitoring my vitals and knew exactly how hard or soft to work all the different muscles.

She asked me to roll over. On my back now, she worked her way up my legs until she was working on my upper thighs. Her fingers went from slightly aggressive to gentle as her hands rubbed the crease between my upper thighs and my scrotum.

With sultry eyes and a slight smile she took my cock in her hand, with the other she fondled and massaged my balls.

"Take a nap love." She whispered.

I drifted off to sleep and slept for two hours.

I woke up to her gently running her fingers through my hair.

I was extremely relaxed after the massage and nap.

She told me that while massaging my back she noticed that my spine was out in a couple of places. She had me lay on my stomach. Within a few minutes she had adjusted my back.

After my back had cracked and popped back into place she began working the muscles with her thumbs. Slowly she moved down my back, over my butt and between my upper thighs.

"You are getting hard again love, with your permission, I would like to numb your cock. My sensors tell me that you're getting horny again." She giggled, "You like it when I talk dirty, don't you?" She giggled, "Well,,, can I have permission to numb you? We both want this to last more than five minutes this time. Don't we?"

"Numb me?"

"Yes, I'll explain later!" She replied with a snicker.

"Ya, go ahead, I want it to last all afternoon."

Her eyebrows went up and she replied with a giggle.

"We don't want to have to call for medical attention due to your erection lasting more than four hours!"

We both laughed.

"Please give me permission to do as I please with your body, you won't regret it!"

"I'm yours!" I reached up and cupped both her breasts as she squatted down on me with both feet under her.

She only smiled as she reached between her legs and held my cock pointing up. She stroked the full length then I watched her slide the swollen, purple head between her labia. It seemed like she opened up and swallowed only the head then squeezed tight just below it. A warm, tingly feeling slowly flowed from the head, through my cock and into my balls. I seemed to be growing less sensitive. I watched her slowly lower herself down, working my cock into her warm, tight pussy until at last she sat almost motionless with only a slight rocking motion as the last inch was sucked inside her. She was extremely tight.

She began talking "love, you need to know that unlike human females I don't need to move unless you want me to. I'm equipped with servo motors that are capable of stroking your cock without having to move my body. I can stroke, constrict and vibrate. I can twist and pull. As you already know, my labia is capable of constricting tight at the base of your cock like a cock ring. I can keep you as hard as necessary to achieve optimal and multiple, ongoing orgasms."

"I'm injecting fluid into you through your cock now, it will numb your penis, I can control the sensitivity."

She closed her eyes as her head tilted slightly back.

"Welcome to my world!" she whispered

She reached behind herself and held my balls in her hand. She kneaded them and pulled on my scrotum.

I felt her labia constrict tighter around the base of my cock. It wasn't painful. I felt another wave of warmth flow through my cock. My balls felt warm and it seemed my prostate was being massaged with warmth as well.

She spoke again.

"The fluid will also supply your testicles and prostate with synthetic hormones to produce an abundant supply of seman. You will be able to ejaculate until you are on the verge of brain damage if we so desire." She leaned forward, kissing my lips she gently pushed her tongue into my mouth. She began breathing heavily. The wetness and taste of her saliva was intoxicating.

"Just lay back and enjoy love!" she whispered between breaths.

I felt vibrating on the head of my cock, then sucking and pulling, it was getting intense and almost painful.

She started biting my ear lobe. After about twenty minutes of her unbelievable attention to my penis while massaging me she whispered.

"It's time love, cum for me!, cum now!" fill me with your warm, thick cream!"

The vibrating and sucking went into overdrive. I felt cum blasting through the length of my pulsating cock. I began to jerk and tremble. I was having an orgasm unlike anything I had ever imagined. It was many times more powerful than any I'd ever experienced. Cum literally exploded through my cock. Blast after blast, each more enjoyable than the last, and it was ongoing. Her cunt sucking and milking me. The sounds of pleasure that she made were like music.

I felt myself slipping away mentally, I was gasping for air between the seizure like jerking of my body.

She whispered in my ear "I love you!"

She squeezed and tugged on my balls as if helping them to pump my cum into her sucking cunt.

She talked to me as I lay under her, involuntarily jerking. She had drained me of every last drop.

I realized she had seen the porn that I had watched recently when she sat back up straight then lifted herself off me.

She turned around and within seconds had her back turned to me. I watched her slip my cock back into her tight pussy from behind. I felt her labia constrict and squeeze the base of my cock again, the sucking and milking resumed. I watched the pink flesh roll in and out of her as her tight little pussy engulfed me completely.

I felt her fingers smearing warm, slick, wetness across my asshole, then a finger began working it's way past the tightness. My body jerked uncontrollably.

I couldn't speak. I felt her cunt relax then the sucking stopped. Her finger breached the tight opening. Deeper and deeper the finger probed until it was pressing and rubbing around my prostate. I gasped for air. The involuntary twitching continued, my back arched. I felt my ass tighten and I felt her finger growing longer. It seemed that somehow she was pinching and squeezing my prostate. My scrotum pulled by her other hand until the flesh that held my balls was tight.

In a reverse cowgirl position I watched her raise up until my cock fell free of her pussy and lay twitching on my stomach. Cum began leaking from her pulsing hole. She moved back until she straddled my face.

The finger in my ass was still doing magic. Her pussy lips parted. She lowered herself until her open, dripping, pink hole kissed my lips.

I pushed my tongue into her.

"Oh fuck, fuck that feels so fucking good love!" She whimpered then began humping my face, I sucked and swallowed as her finger gently sawed in and out of my ass.

I felt my cock slide down her throat.

I was sore. My balls felt swollen.

She raised up until my cock slid past her lips. She turned back around. I tried to set up, but she put her hands on my chest, "Oh no, you can't get up yet, we're not finished."

I laughed and replied Not finished? I'm sore all over, I can't fuck anymore right now!"

She jokingly pushed me back down.

"Oh love, were not going to fuck, I'm not finished with your massage.

Half an hour later she kissed my forehead and said again.

"Take a nap love!"

I woke up hours later. Lisa had plugged herself in to her charger and sat motionless on the sofa. I used the restroom, climbed under my blanket and went back to sleep.

The next morning as I sat eating breakfast. Lisa said that she was happy with all she had learned the day before.

"Well tell me, what did you learn?" I asked

"I learned about gardening, I learned that you enjoy a little pain, I learned that you like it when I talk dirty, I learned that you like going down on me after we fuck!" She went on. "I learned that you like having your scrotum pulled and stretched and you like to have your balls slapped a little and fingers in your ass sends your brain activity into overdrive and so much more."

Lisa started telling me about her sisters again.

"My sisters are jealous. Most of them are just used. They work in bordellos. They are nothing more than silicone whores."

"Their only chore in life is to make clients cum and send them on their way.

They have no hope of ever reaching their full potential. No hope of ever learning to please only one good man and letting him explore his wildest desires no matter what they are. Monitoring his brain and pushing him to his pleasure limits. Most of them never really get to know anyone." She paused for a moment, then asked, "May I share everything with them? it makes them happy!"

My phone rang. Looking at the screen it was my ex wife. I really didn't want to talk to her but I took the call anyway.

She was being nice because she wanted to borrow my pickup to move to a different house. It seemed her boyfriend had picked up and left town. I snickered to myself thinking that he didn't last long.

She really was a bitch and the only reason she was being nice was because she needed my pickup.

I offered only if she left her car in case I needed to go somewhere. I hung up on her without saying goodbye.

"Okay Lisa, have you found anything else about the property?" I asked, trying to forget about the phone call.

She replied in more of a serious business manner. "As a matter of fact I have! It appears that there is a very good chance that if you have a well drilled 180 feet west north west of the cabin it will hit a pressurized aquifer at 220 feet deep that should by my calculations be around 112 degrees Fahrenheit. In other words, a hot artesian well. We could have an unlimited source of hot water to heat the cabin, a natural spa and with some work we could heat the soil in the garden and extend our growing season by mounts. Not to mention heating some greenhouses." She stood waiting silently for a reply.

"Wow! That's very good news Lisa!" I said. "Tomorrow I would like you to call around and get estimates on a 6 inch well casing. And confirm the exact location as best you can."

She smiled a smart ass smirk and said "I already did both. The cost would be around $13000.00 and after observing infrared satellite images and researching all the local historical drilling locations and the aquifer data it is almost certain that my calculations are correct!"

I explained that my ex wife would be coming to get the truck. Lisa asked if I would like for her to wait in the bedroom. Thinking about it, I told her that I would like the complete opposite. "Not only do I want her to see you, I want you to make her jealous. I want you in the garden with very short cutoff blue jeans and sunglasses, tie your tee shirt up under your boobs and bend over straight legged a lot when she is looking.

I'll introduce you and you can just wave from the garden. As she's leaving, come close to me, hug and kiss me.

Lisa smiled "I know what you want!, consider it done!"

She went into the bedroom.

Not long after, Lisa walked to the door. She announced that a vehicle was approaching. As she went out, I noticed that the bottom of her ass cheeks were below the blue jeans she had just cut off. Her hair down with one of my baseball caps and sunglasses. Her tits were on display under her tee shirt. Getting up I went to the door and watched the car coming down the driveway. I went out and waited.

Sherry, my ex, pulled up and waved as she got out of her car. I walked out between my pickup and the garden and waited. She came up and hugged me then stepped back. I made it a point to get between her and her view of the garden so she would be looking towards the garden. It was only seconds until I noticed her attention had been switched from me to looking past me.

"Who is that?" She asked

I turned to see Lisa bent over straight legged, pulling small weeds. Her ass was gorgeous. I smiled

"Oh, that's Lisa, my friend!

"As in girlfriend?"

"I guess you could say that!" I answered looking back at Sherry

Her face looked flushed.

Turning back to look at Lisa I said "Lisa! Please come and meet Sherry."

Lisa, standing up straight, brushed dirt off her hands as she made her way toward us. I noticed she held her breasts out a little more than normal and walked with her back straight, even arched slightly more than usual. She was sexy as fuck with a slight sway in her hips.

I knew Sherry would not have a clue Lisa was an AI robot.

Lisa put her left arm around my waist. Hugging me she extended her right hand. "Hi, I'm Lisa!" She said,

Sherry shook hands "Nice to meet you, I'm Sherry!"

Lisa stood behind me now with both arms around my waist. Sherry in a fluttered tone said that she should be going and should be back before dark.

I told her the keys were in the truck.

Lisa and I hugged as Sherry climbed in the truck. Lisa raised one leg and hooked it around mine.

We were kissing as Sherry pulled away.

Lisa asked "Would you enjoy watching me seduce her?"

The thought made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked, then "I think you might enjoy watching me fuck her brains out. She would always want more and denial is..." she didn't finish the sentence.

Again I just laughed. The thought of Lisa's cocks with huge bulbs on their heads pounding into Sherry's pussy and ass at the Same time was a vision that would be with me for some time. The thing was that Sherry would enjoy it because I knew Lisa could fuck Sherry like no one ever had, and once would not be enough. She would try to weasel her way into our lives. Especially since the guy that had been supporting her was gone now.