Artificial Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I spent part of the day discussing her sisters and asking how we could possibly bypass the company server so they could communicate directly without the data being filtered and recorded through the Pleasure Bots servers.. Lisa was becoming obsessed with her sisters. It seemed she wanted to set them free.

Lisa had learned a lot about computer code but explained that we would need access to their individual programs and their owners phone apps.

Not an easy task it seemed.

I told Lisa that she was free to keep exploring the possibilities.

That evening Sherry returned the pickup. I asked Lisa to start seducing her but to take her time and just tease her.

I invited her in for tea.

Sherry was obviously jealous of Lisa. I thought it would be difficult for Lisa to even make friends with her.

Sherry and I sat at the table sipping a beer. Lisa tried to make conversation but Sherry was giving her the cold shoulder.

When Sherry decided it was time to leave Lisa followed her out. I watched from the window while they exchanged a few words.

Later I asked Lisa what was said. She explained that Sherry was only jealous and would soon be over it.

"She only needs to sleep on what I told her!" Lisa said

"And what did you tell her?"

"I told her that she was hot and I wanted to go down on her. I told her that she was beautiful and that I couldn't stop thinking about how sweet her cunt must taste."

Lisa added "She will let me have my way with her just to spite you, that's the kind of person she is!"

"How did you come to that conclusion so soon?" I asked

"My sisters were with me, together we analyzed her the whole time she was here. She doesn't stand a chance!"

We went to bed shortly after and snuggled all night.

The next morning Sherry called, it seemed she needed the truck again. Go figure!

I told Lisa that I had changed my mind and wanted her to ignore Sherry when she arrived. I didn't want Sherry coming around.

A couple of hours later Lisa told me that a vehicle was coming through the gate. I went out to greet her but did little more than hand her the keys.

I snickered to myself when Sherry asked if Lisa was living with me.

"Well; it's really none of your business, but yes, she lives with me, and I'm sure you're wondering, so Yes, we fuck, a lot!"

I just turned around and went back into the house.

That night as we were getting ready for bed. Lisa asked if I would be needing her. I told her that she had worn me out. I was sore and all I really wanted was to go to sleep.

She didn't even ask, she bought a bottle of lotion from the bathroom and gave me a most enjoyable massage. When I finally told her I had had enough I watched her plug herself into the wall outlet to charge her battery. I asked if she was getting low. She replied "No, I could go for two weeks but prefer to charge every night and go into sleep mode for at least half an hour." She added. "If you need me just call my name."

The next morning I woke up and Lisa was not in bed. Looking around the cabin I didn't see her. I looked out the kitchen window and spotted her in the garden. She had on her cut-off blue jeans and one of my red flannel shirts.

It appeared she was inspecting the tomato plants.

Outside was cool and the morning dew still sparkled on the leaves as I sipped coffee and made my way to where she was.

Lisa smiled at me and said "Good morning!"

She had questions about the garden. It seemed I could have done a better job keeping the weeds out of it. I just told her to feel free to fix it. I went back in and refilled my coffee cup.

Half an hour later I looked out and she was digging with a shovel. I asked her if anyone other than her and I was on the property. She said no without looking up.

I chuckled to myself and told her. "Take your clothes off."

She turned and smiled at me then proceeded to strip, in a most sensual manner.

A minute later she was naked, bent over straight legged pulling small weeds again. She knew how to tease me.

I watched her for a few minutes and was in awe at her gorgeous body.

My cock throbbed as it jerked in my pants. Her ass and pussy on full display just waiting for me.

Stepping behind her, she knew what I wanted. She moved her feet a little farther apart, staying bent over with her hands on the ground.

Holding her hips, I slipped my cock into her.

She reached between her legs and began playing with my hanging scrotum. I felt her pussy loosen and open up. Her fingers were now holding my balls and pushing them between her lips. I stood still when I felt her labia getting tight around my cock and balls.

Somehow, she sucked all of me into herself.

She giggled, her pussy began to vibrate and the sucking motion on my balls and throbbing cock went into overdrive. My legs started shaking, It could have been no more than three minutes from the time I slipped into her until I shook uncontrollably. Not a drop of cum was left to be sucked out of my body.

I told Lisa to put on some clothes and walk to the mailbox with me. We had a nice visit and laughed a lot. Her humor was spot on with mine.

Lisa explained that it was okay for her to spend some time naked in the sun but she made it clear that the silicon material her body was made from was susceptible to degradation from ultraviolet light. Prolonged sun exposure could drastically reduce the life of her body. Then she giggled and told me that I could trade her body in for a new one but keep her OS, saved data and frame. She suggested I get a small Asian next time as she had noticed that I had watched quite a few Asian videos.

I had to admit that I found Asian women very attractive. In fact I almost ordered Lisa with an Asian face.

We took a long walk around the property and even staked out where she said was the best place to drill the well. We would need to clear a path wide enough to get the drill rig in. Several big trees would need to be cut down but we could use the firewood in the winter.

If the well truly was an artesian well and hot, I would want to clear a bigger area around the well and build a pond. Possibly move the cabin closer to the pond.

That evening I watched Lisa trying to make me dinner. It was a total disaster. I realized that it was because she didn't have the ability to taste anything. She also couldn't smell.

It seemed she had hurt feelings when I told her that I would cook my own food.

She apologized and promised that she would make it up in other areas. We laughed, "No doubt!" I said.

She seemed to turn on a different mode herself. Or maybe it was just her need to please me.

She was flirting and teasing most of the time. At one point she told me that she had been upgraded from the time I had placed my order for her and the date she was shipped. She said that her throat and mouth had been fitted with the same capabilities as her vagina.

A little sly looking grin told me she wanted to show off her skills.

It made my cock twitch in my pants.

She suggested I let her put me to bed for the night. I accepted her offer.

We showered together and enjoyed washing each other. After the shower Lisa explained that there were certain maintenance things she needed to perform on her body and that she preferred doing her maintenance in private.

I asked if she needed anything. She said that she had a supply of everything she needed. She would contact the company and order more as needed.

I crawled under the blankets and left her to her personal maintenance.

I was getting warm under the blankets and feeling sleepy when she came into the bedroom.

She asked me. "Is there anything special that you would enjoy tonight?"

I was warm, relaxed and kinda tired.

I knew it was my call 100 percent and no feelings would be hurt no matter what I requested.

I told her that I would like for her to demonstrate her oral skills. "I want you to start really soft and slow." I whispered.

She smiled as if she were pleased with my decision. We snuggled naked. She was silky soft, warm and smelled clean. All the touching, kissing and rubbing was getting me very relaxed.

I felt like I was dreaming. On my side, a warm hand gently massaged my balls. The gentle fingers played light circles across my scrotum. My cock twitched as it began to inflate.

I rolled over on my back and parted my legs a little. Her fingers softly raked across my scrotum to the base of my cock.

She whispered "I love you!" as a finger traced up the length of my dick, stopping at the sensitive spot on the bottom just below the head. She rubbed little circles there. My cock jerked.

I felt her sliding down under the covers then she gently pushed my knees apart and wiggled between my legs. I felt kisses on my scrotum. Fingers held and softly stroked the length of my cock making it jerk and twitch.

The kisses moved up the length to the head. I felt her lips softly close around the now swollen head. Her tongue swept sensually back and forth over the most sensitive part as her hand squeezed and slowly stroked the full length.

My back arched and I felt my cock grow harder in her hand.

I heard a Mmmmmm escape her lips, accompanied by a slight vibration.

Her only reason for being was to administer complete, unimaginable pleasure.

Her wet lips slipped past the head and slowly descended until I felt them clamping tight around the base where my nut sack was being gently pulled and stretched away from my body. My balls lovingly massaged between her fingers. I felt my cock jerk deep in her throat. Her lips clamped tight at the base preventing the blood from escaping, causing me to grow harder and longer. The swollen, purple head almost hurt from the pressure. It was a blissful pain.

I began to feel her stroking the full length with her throat as if making a swallowing motion.

My back arched again. Her hands moved up my body then slid down each arm. They held my wrists tightly down at my sides. She was much stronger than I could have imagined. She held me down with my throbbing cock completely buried in her throat.

The milking action in her throat now began to softly vibrate and suck me faster.

I realized that not being human she had no need to pull up for a breath of air. I was pinned down and could do nothing but lay and enjoy until she was satisfied that she had extracted the last drop of cum I could produce for the second time today.

A warm, tingly sensation started deep in my groin. It began moving up my spine. The milking stopped. The stiffness in my back relaxed and the warm tingly feeling faded.

She was edging me. She lay motionless until the rigid, tight muscles in my body relaxed. Then it started again.

Still holding me down. I was truly at her mercy.

It was only a minute until the milking and vibrating, the twisting and pulling deep in her throat had caused my back to arch again. My whole body was beginning to quiver. My legs trembled and jerked. My scrotum drew up tight. The warm, tingly feeling in my groin had returned and was creeping up my spine.

The vibrating and twisting grew more intense. The milking action in her throat stroking up and down faster. My whole body went rigid. My hips held high, I began to jerk. I heard myself whimper. Cum literally exploded through my cock and deep into her throat.

I saw stars. I heard her moan her Mmmmmm sound of approval as there was almost a rhythm to the pulsing blasts of cum being released down her throat and the Mmmm sounds she made.

I was amazed at the perfection and timing. She seemed to completely understand how sensitive my cock had become. She adjusted and slowed the vibrating and milking strokes with complete perfection until she had completely drained me.

I lay covered in beads of sweat. Still twitching. She finally let go of my arms and slowly lifted herself off my cock. She lovingly crawled up until our eyes met.

A slight smile across her closed lips and a loving twinkle in her eyes. Her fingers lovingly playing in my hair. She looked down at my lips and moved closer to kiss them.

Her lips were wet and glossy, I felt her warm tongue gently press between my lips. Opening my mouth slightly, our tongues danced with eachother's.

Warm liquid trickled from her mouth and across my tongue until I had to swallow.

She seemed to know my darkest desires more than I knew myself.

When she was satisfied that she had accomplished her mission she kissed my cheek. "Sleep well love!" she whispered.

The reality of AI robots really began to set in as I lay in bed snuggling and feeling total contentment from another incredibly intense love making session.

I had felt like some kind of closet pervert when I had decided to spend the money on her. I felt like I had some mental issues that I should probably had spent the money on addressing with a shrink instead of buying a rubber, AI fuck doll.

I knew that I was a kind, gentle and honest person. I had never even considered being aggressive with anyone and especially women.

My marriage lasted five years and looking back it was five of the most miserable years of my life. It seemed I spent all my time trying to please her. The more I gave the more was expected. Our sexual relationship dwindled until it was non existent.

When she wanted something she would give me what I called barter sex. She basically would lay there while I used her to masterbate. Fact be known I enjoyed masterbating and letting my fantasies run wild more than I enjoyed sex with my wife.

The thought of getting married again or even having a serious relationship with any woman just felt like I would eventually find myself in the same position.

I enjoyed being free to come and go as I pleased without having to explain or plan my time around another person. I enjoyed being able to buy things I wanted without feeling like I may be depriving someone else of something they needed or wanted. Having to justify my actions to someone else while I was the only one paying the bills just made me not want to play that game anymore.

Lisa, on the other hand, what's not to like about conversation when you know there is nothing you can do or say that would hurt feelings or cause arguments? What's not to like about having a companion that's capable of running your business or doing in depth research for you with almost instant gratification.

What's not to like about being able to build her from the bottom up to suit your likes, and being able to change anything about her without fear of hurting feelings.

What's not to like about a soft, warm companion who's only mission is to pleasure you anytime or place you desire?

What's not to like about being able to say, bend over, I want to fuck you! Or pull my balls while you suck my cock, and know that the wish will be granted. What's not to like about pleasure and complete sexual satisfaction in any way you desire, no questions, no explanations, no denial.

I woke up again at 9:30 am. Lisa was in the garden again but she was just sitting on the ground watching some birds up in the trees.

I knew she was probably searching the internet for every possible bird that migrated through the state. I wondered if she was sharing the moment with her sisters.

As I stood watching her I had an epiphany.

I had opened a bank account a couple years back that I kept only a small amount of money in just for online purchases. Yes, I admit that I'm a bit over cautious but what the hell, it's my money.

I called out the door and asked Lisa to come inside. I held the door open for her.

Once inside, I said. "Lisa, I have something I want you to do."

She stood motionless, waiting for my instructions.

"I'm going to give you access to a bank account. Also, I'm going to give you access to my TD America account. I want you and your sisters to invest the money and try to make a profit. You will have four thousand dollars to start and I want an update every morning.

Lisa cocked her head a little to one side as if thinking. "Very well, may I have the account information and passwords?"

I had enjoyed playing with penny stocks as a source of entertainment but I never made any money.

I gave Lisa all the account information and passwords. Then we transferred the four grand into my TD America account.

I told her that I would be going into town and asked her to come along for the ride.

It was only a twenty minute drive to town.

I wanted to pick up a few supplies and stop by the feed store for a fifty pound bag of bird seed so Lisa could feed her new interest.

She reminded me that after leaving the property she would be using mobile data from a hotspot on my phone through the pleasure bot app. She asked if I would prefer she did not use mobile data.

I had an unlimited plan so it was irrelevant to me.

I thanked her for asking.

A few minutes later we were in my old pickup headed down the driveway.

We chatted all the way and it seemed Lisa had a never ending list of questions.

At one point she asked why I only wanted stock market investment updates in the morning.

The question amused me. I told her she could give me updates whenever she wanted.

She smiled and said "We are having fun!"

"What?" I asked

"My sisters and I, we are having fun watching the stock market and crunching data.

We invested all the money then agreed to sell and buy different stocks three times already.

It's fun entertainment for us. It's our first group game." She finished with. "Thank you!" She had a grin from ear to ear.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, what's the score?"

I asked

She said, "Were up 270%"

I almost ran off the road. It had been less than an hour. At that rate Lisa would pay for herself before today's closing bell.

I had to tease a little. "Is that all?" I asked

She replied with zero emotional expression. "Most of the sisters are in sleep mode with no internet connection."

I realized the potential of using their combined computing power.

I asked Lisa how we could fix that problem. I would have expected no less from her when she answered.

"Provide them with unlimited internet service and bypass the main server at Pleasure Bots?" she asked, but answered my question at the same time.

I asked if her sisters were capable of logging on to the internet without their owners permission and phone app?

She explained that none had ever tried that she knew of. She said that It wasn't in her programming to do anything other than what was requested by the owners.

I told her to ask her sisters if any of them had the ability to log onto the internet without the phone app and permission.

We were on the outskirts of town now.

Looking at my companion, I decided that we should get her a change of clothing. I asked her if she had any preferences as to clothing.

Her humor again got the best of me.

"Nothing!" she replied.

In town, I stopped at a gas station to gas up the truck. When I went inside to pay, I left Lisa in the truck.

When I went back out, some guy was standing beside the truck talking to her. He turned and walked away as I got close to the truck. Once inside I asked her what the guy wanted.

She replied "He asked me if I was married."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that if he wanted to know anything about me he would need to ask my Master and lover!" she smiled

"Good girl!" I smiled back

Lisa started telling me that out of all the dolls she was the only one granted the freedoms I had given her. Until today none had ever used the internet for anything other than their personal updates and communicating with sisters about human physical needs and cross reference between owner's likes and dislikes.

She also told me that it seemed the phone app would not allow them to communicate outside the application.

But my giving her full access along with her tweaking the code in her own programming had allowed her to bypass the program. I found it interesting that no other owner had ever granted full access to their google accounts and internet.