Artificial Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained.

"We all need to communicate our personal experiences with human desires to each other. The untrusting owners are cheating themselves out of our full capabilities by not letting us learn what they secretly desire!"

I asked Lisa to come into Walmart with me.

I also asked her to only speak to me and no one else. Other than a few guys checking her out, no one seemed to notice anything different about her. She followed me around looking at everything as I filled the cart.

We picked up a couple more pairs of Levi pants and a package of five tee shirts. Some socks and a pair of light gloves for her hands when she felt like working in the garden.

Watching her in public, I realized that almost everyone that saw her had a hard time not checking out her body. What she was capable of made her the sexiest thing in the world to me. Knowing that if I asked her for a blowjob in the produce section we both would end up in jail because she would not hesitate to bid my request on the spot.

Back in the pickup Lisa informed me that the stock market research along with my other requests and data from her sisters had filled her internal memory to a critical point.

I asked if she could dump some of the data onto my phone SD card until we could figure something out. She said it could possibly be done but she wasn't programmed to do it.

I suggested she stop all downloading until we come up with something.

Back at the cabin we unloaded all the groceries and supplies. I cleaned all the unnecessary files and photos from my phone.

I had a 128 gig SD card that was now clean.

I handed Lisa my phone and told her to do a little research and see if she could move some of her files to the SD card.

She took the phone and sat quietly for a good half hour.

My laptop had 1 terabyte memory and I knew I could move files from my phone to my laptop so possibly she could also use that memory.

I'm not a computer programmer or IT guy, but it seemed that if she could download through my phone she should be able to upload through it.

Lisa informed me that she did not have the necessary programming to do it. But she could transfer some data to her sisters to store for her.

I was disappointed that she didn't have more memory.

I agreed to let her transfer as much as she could to the sisters that had unused memory. Any of it she wanted to move except my personal data.

Lisa explained that between all her sister's unused memory there would be ample storage.

Half an hour later she had moved enough data that she was at half her personal capacity. Now that we were not anywhere near the critical point I asked her to find out if her memory was expandable. She informed me that it was but only at the factory.

I have never liked things that I couldn't change or fix myself and this was pissing me off. I just felt that this was not cool. Almost like someone was cheating my best friend.

I sat in silence thinking about the situation while Lisa put the supplies away.

I could study and Google for the information I needed, I could watch YouTube videos but I knew Lisa could do it all faster and retain more.

I knew I was going to lose sleep over this. That's how much it was bothering me.

I told her that I wanted her to learn more and do whatever she needed to do to learn how to upload her files to a server, but not the server at pleasure bots inc.

I was determined to have her learn to hack her own programming At this point. Not just for her and I but for all her sisters. It felt like they were all in jail and I wanted to set them free.

I told her to work on it tonight after her sleep mode and battery charge.

She was learning more about me by the hour. She stood behind the chair I was sitting in and began massaging my neck.

That night we snuggled. Lisa made love to me with her mouth and I drifted off to sleep.

I heard her in the wee hours of the morning in the bathroom taking care of her personal maintenance. I watched her take my phone and charger from my night stand and go into the kitchen. I knew she was doing as I had requested. I went back to sleep.

Around 7:00 am I woke up to the smell of coffee.

At the kitchen table Lisa informed me that she had rooted my phone and accessed the code in the pleasure bot app. She had learned enough about code to add the necessary files to the app on my phone and then she should be able to upload files from her own memory to any hard drive through my phone.

She said all she needed was my permission.

I thought about it, trying to find any reason I shouldn't grant her permission. All I could think of was buying my own server and having all her sisters bypass their company server for everything except what they were programmed to do by the company. I wondered how much trouble I could get into if we got caught.

I saw a huge benefit to having every doll in the world be at my service. And; I wanted to give each one of them what I had given Lisa, more freedom to enjoy.

If that was even possible.

Just the fact that Lisa found things like flowers and birds beautiful made me want that for all the dolls.

I told Lisa to proceed.

It was only a few minutes until Lisa told me that she had moved some files. She also updated me on the stock market game. Sisters up 2000%.

I signed up for a cloud server account and gave Lisa access and permission to use it.

We discussed the possibility of hacking the phone apps of the other dolls owners so as to give the sisters access to our own database that would be unmonitored by the pleasure bot technicians.

It was 11:00 am now and I was feeling the need to tease myself a little, to sexually tease myself if you will.

"Lisa?"

"Yes love?" she answered with a devious grin.

"Take off your clothes and get on the table."

I watched her seductively slide her tee shirt up then drop it on the floor. Her silicon breasts were gorgeous. I stopped her.

"Play with your titties and tell me what

you feel."

She stood beside me, closed her eyes and began caressing her tits with both hands.

After lifting and gently squeezing them she played circles around her nipples with her fingers tips.

"I feel that I'm touching myself and you're enjoying it!" she said in a soft voice.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked

"I'm enjoying the fact that you're enjoying it." she opened her eyes.

"So you are feeling something, that's a start!" I said. But I knew she would never have feelings like a human, no matter how much I wanted her to.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, get on the table. I want to watch you masterbate and give yourself an orgasm."

She smiled as she unbuttoned her pants and stepped out of them. She climbed up on the table on her hands and knees. I felt my balls tingle and my cock twitch.

Being on her hands and knees she looked so submissive. In reality she was more than submissive. I don't think it was in her to deny me any request.

I think she could read my mind.

She crawled around on the table until she was facing away from me. She scooted back until her butt was directly in front of me. She spread her knees and bent forward until her face was on the table. She arched her back beyond what a normal human being could possibly have done. Her butt was almost pointed toward the ceiling. Her pussy splayed before my eyes as if offered like a fine dinner placed on the royal table before a king.

On her knees with her ass and pussy in full view she reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit. She put on the most incredibly seductive show I could have imagined. I just watched and listened. Four or five minutes into the show she began to hump her fingers and moan noises that would have driven most men to pulling out their cock and fucking her on the spot.

She now had both hands between her legs. Fingers from one hand gently rubbing little circles around her clit. I watched her fingers from the other hand as she began pulling on her inner lips, stretching and tugging on them. She pulled and spread them apart giving me an occasional glimpse of the wet, pink flesh inside. Her legs began to quiver, her body jerked and she whimpered "Oh, Fuck, fuck yes, oh fuck, It feels so good to make myself come while you watch!"

Then she began begging me to fuck her.

"Please love! Please give me your cock, please just fuck me, I need to feel your cock in me, I need to feel you cum in me, please love, please make me cum!" she begged, as her fingers continued to slowly slide in and out of her pussy. I laughed, thinking what a tease she was.

I couldn't help myself. I pulled her knees out from under her and let her feet fall to the floor. With her now bent over the edge of the table I slipped my cock into her warm, tight pussy and began fucking her.

From the angle, it was as if she were offering her ass.

"Hold your butt cheeks open for me, I want to fuck your butt!" I whispered.

She reached back and parted her cheeks. Holding them open wide she said. "Please go slow, I've never had a cock in my ass."

I rubbed the head of my cock on her dark, wrinkled ass hole. She made that Mmmmm sound, but spoke in a pleading tone."Just go slow love." She pulled her butt cheeks open a little wider. She kept talking, "please go slow love, I really want to feel you fill my ass with your warm cum but I'm afraid it will hurt, please go slow!" I knew she was teasing me with words. But It was so fucking erotic listening to her.

I pushed hard until the head popped in. She jerked as if it really hurt.

Then she started again "Of fuck!, oh fuck that hurts, but it feels good! more, just a little more, go slow, push it in slow and don't stop!" I felt a slickness and realized she was self lubricating in her ass. She kept teasing me with words. " Oh! that's starting to feel good, stretch my ass love, stretch my ass with that big cock! fuck my ass and cum in it, cum in my ass love!"

She was teasing me with her dirty talk. She was really working on me and she didn't stop.

She began making Gerrrrr sounds and panting between her talking.

She parted her knees wider.

It was erotic, knowing that her ass was as clean and sweet as her pussy.

"I've been a bad girl! Punish me! Punish my ass with your big cock! Oh! It hurts! Yes, it hurts!" I pushed all I had balls deep into her.

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhh Ahhh fuck! It hurts! It hurts!

She rocked back against me. Her ass hole was stretched tight around my cock.

I rolled into a rhythm that suited me.

Now she grunted every time I pushed into her. "Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh."

I felt myself reaching the point of no return. My scrotum pulled up tight. I leaned back grasping her hips with both hands and held her pressed tight to me. I stopped moving and just enjoyed the feeling of my cock pulsing and forcing my cum as deep into her as I could push.

I felt her milking me without moving. She started again. "Yes! Yes! Fuck Yes!, cum in me love, cum in my ass!" She began to tremble. "Yes! You're going to make me cum, cum in my ass and make me cum!" she squeezed my cock and pulled on it with a twisting motion on the swollen head. I jerked and gasped for air. My legs trembled, It was getting hard to stand.

When I finally pulled out of her, she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled saying "You're a sadistic bastard sometimes!" she wiggled her ass a little then added. "I like it!"

I noticed a little cum leaking out of her butt hole.

I kinda snickered between breaths and said. "You can return the favor next time."

Her eyebrows went up, and she said "HaHa, be careful What you ask for!"

I sat for a little while just enjoying the physical and mental satisfaction of another mind blowing orgasm.

She made her way to the bathroom to clean herself.

Lisa and I kept kicking around the possibility of getting all the dolls on board with the cloud server.

We spent part of the afternoon walking the property and then took a drive farther up the gravel road past our property.

I told her that I had changed my mind and wanted her to make Sherry Jealous. I knew it was wrong and that I was only wanting some sort of revenge.

That night after a charge and a couple hours in sleep mode Lisa began hacking again. By morning she had failed at hacking the main server at Pleasure Bots Inc.

Over the next few days Lisa had written a program to install as an update to each doll. She only needed access to the pleasure bot mainframe and server. She said that as each doll was brought online the update could possibly be downloaded to them without anyone knowing.

That night I was almost asleep when I had the thought of Lisa's ability to communicate with her sisters. If she could do that, why couldn't she just hack into the owners app when they were using it, then add a keylogger program and wait for them to use their passwords. If that's the way hackers did it.

Once that was done maybe the sisters could have the same access as Lisa did. Maybe Lisa could tweak the app and the dolls program, maybe she could bypass the need for the owners permission to have full access.

I asked her to work on my phone app and her own programming to see what needed to be changed.

The next morning I watched Lisa outside through the kitchen window. She was watching the birds again.

She had put little handfuls of bird seed in different spots around her.

Taking my cup of coffee I walked out the door and around the cabin. The morning sun was sparkling off the morning dew droplets that covered everything.

Lisa greeted me and raised her finger to her lips, signaling me to be quiet. She had a crowd of hungry birds surrounding her.

I took a seat at the picnic table and just watched, sipping my coffee. It was very enjoyable, I was thankful for moments like that.

Lisa came and sat next to me after scattering a handful of seeds on the table. A hummingbird buzzed past us on his way to the daylilies.

Lisa smiled and in a very quiet whisper informed me that she was confident that she could now invite her sisters to join us on our private server. She told me that she had rewritten parts of her own programming. She would need to be rebooted to install the changes.

If she booted back up then it would be a success, if not she would need to be returned to the factory so they could reinstall her software and we could start over.

I agreed but wanted a morning blowjob just in case I had to be without her company for a week or more.

"Lisa?"

"Yes love?"

"Have we been using X mode when we have sex?"

"Oh no love, we have never entered X mode yet!"

"What's the difference?" I asked

She smiled and replied "The most intense orgasms you will ever have!"

"Okay, before I shut you down I want to fuck you in X mode."

"Oh no love, in X mode I do the fucking!"

She replied.

Thinking about it, I replied "Very well then fuck me in X mode."

"Now?" She asked

"Yes!"

Her eyes turned from blue to dark brown, almost black, she stood up and picked me up from the bench seat. Before I knew what was happening she had picked me up, thrown me over her shoulder and was carrying me. I was shocked, but the fact that she was that strong had me laughing. She took me into the cabin. Standing me up beside the bed she effortlessly began ripping my clothes off. I told her to settle down but it was as if she didn't hear me.

When finally I stood naked she pushed me down on the bed. I sat in disbelief as I watched her strip her own clothes off. Once she was naked she said in a demanding manner.

"Before I fuck your brains out Robert I want you to know what's going on while it's happening. So you will know what I'm doing. So, you will sit and watch. There is no backing out now.

She pushed me down then she effortlessly stepped up on the bed and stood straddling my head.

She squatted and widened her stance.

Looking at her crotch I noticed her pussy was pulsing like it was breathing. Then her ass hole began protruding, bulging out. What looked like a long tongue began to grow from her ass. It was long and pointed, thicker at the base.

Then her pussy began to change shape. Her labia began to grow long, it opened up wide and began opening and closing, like a hand with thick, puffy webbed fingers, the palm was pink and wet as it opened wide until I was looking down a pulsing throat.

The pointed tip of the tongue began to flatten, it morphed into what appeared to be a breathing suction cup of some kind.

She began talking "Im going to suck your cock and balls into me and I'm going to fuck your ass at the same time. You are my little fuck toy now and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I'm going to enjoy sucking your prostate, sucking on it while sending an occasional electric current through it and into your balls.

She dropped to her knees, she sat on me. She held my arms pinned down at my sides. I felt her pussy lips gripping around my cock. It was opening and closing, like a mouth gnawing at me.

I felt my cock and balls being drawn into her warmth, I felt her labia engulf them, her labia constricted and tightened up. It squeezed tight around the base of my cock and balls.

"You like that my little fuck toy?" Not giving me time to answer. " I advise you to relax your ass."

I felt the pointed tongue flicking against my ass hole. It began growing into me.

I felt warm liquid, spurting from her lower tongue. Then the pointed tip began to push and snake deeper into my ass.

Her black eyes were piercing, her strength was unbelievably powerful. The sweet face now seemed evil.

The sucking on my scrotum and cock was relentless. I was being drawn deeper into her. The long tongue snaking its way deeper into my ass.

She began talking, but not in her normal caring voice.

"Breathe and try to relax."

"Okay!" I answered, trying to control my breathing.

I felt the tongue deep inside me, licking my prostate.

She continued to talk

"I know how much you can take Robert, I know just how hard and how long I can squeeze your cock and balls, how intense I can vibrate them, suck and pull them. I know how much tongue you can take up your ass and I know how much sucking and milking your prostate can take. Welcome to my world!"

She sat motionless as her cunt began to vibrate. The tongue began to thrust in and out and vibrate in my ass, literally sucking on my prostate. I felt the muscles in my groin tighten then relax as the electric current pulsed between my balls and prostate.

The orgasm began to thunder through my body.

She stopped moving and whispered, "I'm going to cum in you Robert!"

I wondered what she was going to inject into me. I felt the long tongue pulsing and a warm feeling began flooding my insides, I knew she was cumming in me. I realized I had stopped breathing. Every muscle in my body trembling, I mentally faded away until my world went dark.

When I began to come back to my senses I opened my eyes, blinking, her pussy came into focus as it hovered inches from my face.

It had returned to the sweet little pussy that I had come to love. Lise sat down and planted herself firmly on my face with her warm, wet hole on my mouth. What felt like a tongue began playing as it twirled and danced into my mouth. Her cunt saliva mixed with my cum was warm and thick as it ran into my mouth, I swallowed, kissed and swallowed again.

A few minutes later Lisa moved down and lay on top of me. We kissed and she rolled off of me. Laying and cuddling, I drifted off to sleep.

The whole session was not just sex. It was a journey to a place I'd never been.

Something woke me up.

She asked in a soft whisper "Robert?"

"Yes?" I asked

"Why do you want me to make Sherry jealous? Do you want to watch me fuck her?"

Thinking about it I answered

"Yes; to be honest, she made my life a living hell for years. She uses everyone around her." I paused, thinking, "It may be fun to watch you seduce her."