Artistic Collaboration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About to apply the thick gel to the soprano's anus and up into her rectum, the conductor lifted his head for a moment to savor the expression on the soprano's face. The position she was in meant her chin, mouth and cheeks were enveloped by the mounds of her breasts: she had obviously found it intensely pleasurable to suckle her breasts at the conductor's command because she was heightening her arousal by doing so, her teeth closing round the taut tip of first one huge globe then moving on to the other.

The conductor was delighted and took advantage of the soprano being distracted to uncap the tube and push the nozzle just inside the soprano's anus: she purred softly with pleasure when she felt the cool gel oozing into her rectum. The conductor squeezed out the contents of the tube because he took particular pleasure in sliding his cock through a thick layer of slippery lube and was looking forward to when he had climaxed and would then sodomize her for the second time, her bowels filled to capacity with a mix of the lube and the thick mass of his sperm. That prospect made him shiver with anticipation.

As soon as he was ready the conductor climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between the soprano's legs, his fingers clasped round the shaft of his cock, notching the engorged glans against her anal opening, glistening with lube. The soprano let go of her breasts, her mouth opening hungrily as her lips met his, their tongues dueling in a hard, passionate kiss. He heard her take a deep breath and he pressed forward, the throbbing tip of his cock sliding easily past her anus and deep into her rectum.

For a moment the conductor held himself still, the only movement his lips caressing the soprano's, waiting as she relaxed her sphincter muscle and adjusted to the stretching. He could tell from the harshness of her breathing and her soft whimpers she was having difficulty accommodating his thickness but he had no intention of withdrawing and, indeed, he flexed his hips, sliding his cock further into the hot, velvety tightness of her back passage. He felt the soprano grit her teeth against his and judged he had waited long enough: slowly and firmly he pressed inwards so the full length of his cock was swallowed up by the soprano's asshole, the sensation of burying his glans in her bowels utterly exquisite.

The conductor wondered if the soprano, initially so blasé about being fucked by him, was now quite so emotionally uninvolved. He suspected, from the hunger of her mouth on his and the way she rhythmically flexed her rectal walls along the length of his cock, milking him as she must have done other men, that the element of control she exercised satisfied something deep within her psyche. But making him come would all too abruptly end her own pleasure in being thoroughly sodomized. Of having her bottom stuffed to capacity with a hard cock bringing her shuddering and shaking to repeated orgasm, of feeling the incredible sensation of a man spurting his semen repeatedly into her bowels and then staying hard enough to continue fucking her ass, on and on until the moment she, as much as he, was both sexually and emotionally satisfied. The conductor had no intention of allowing himself to succumb to her talented asshole draining the cum from his balls until he was good and ready.

For several long minutes the conductor plowed his cock back and forth in the soprano's rectum, taking intense delight in sliding through the thick mass of gel coating the smooth walls, grinding his glans deep into her bowels making her gasp and shudder beneath him. He broke off their kiss to move his mouth next to her ear and whispered, "Stroke my cock," and she moaned, obediently sliding her hands between her legs, two fingers pushing between the lips of her cunt so she could press the fingers of one hand against the length of the thick organ filling her back passage to capacity, using her other hand to caress the erect bud of her clit. The conductor knew the combined sensation would bring her to orgasm within seconds, a fact confirmed by the movements of her fingers stimulating her pussy to produce even more warm cream which oozed down to the junction of his cock and her wide-stretched anus, making her asshole deliciously slippery as he forcefully fucked her back passage.

As delicately as he led his orchestra in playing a Haydn minuet, the conductor alternated slow grinding strokes deep in the soprano's rectum, making her gasp with the intensity of the sensation, with hard full-length fucks, his groin and balls slapping against the upturned swells of her bottom, his cock plowing deep into her bowels. The heat, the tightness and slickness of her rectal walls drove him mad with lust: he could continue their fuck for hours but he wanted to take the edge off his lust so he could sodomize the soprano long into the night, filling her bowels to overflowing with his cum. He knew she was ready to climax because her eyes were rolled back in her head, her breasts heaving, her fingers a blur as she rhythmically fucked herself and stroked the stiff bud of her clit in time with his thrusts.

And then the soprano's whole body suddenly bucked, she moaned, "Come for me - oh please - come in my asshole...!" and the walls of her rectum tightened on the conductor's fully buried cock as she shuddered in climax, her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow. The conductor's back arched, he held his hips rigid and a hiss escaped his clenched teeth as liquid heat surged from his balls up through his shaft as he spurted his sperm into her bowels, the ecstatic release so intense he felt as if he might pass out. Time and again his hips spasmed as he emptied his balls, nothing in the world giving him as much pleasure as climaxing in the rectum of the soprano, sodomizing her to rapturous insensibility.

As he felt his orgasm slowly ebb the conductor withdrew his cock from the soprano's asshole leaving her anus gaping. Gingerly she lowered her legs to the bed and smiled at him, a gentle smile of satiation. She had been thoroughly assfucked and had obviously loved every second. He smiled back at her, aware she thought he would give her time to recover then allow her to dress and perhaps blow him a grateful kiss as she closed the door of his room behind her. But she had reckoned without his Germanic thoroughness, not to mention he had a streak of depravity that meant he had not finished taking his pleasure with her.

"Oh God..." she gasped as she watched him edge up the bed and then turnabout, straddling his body over hers so his cock was inches from her face, the glans and shaft coated with a mix of lube and cum. The conductor slid his hands between her thighs, prizing her legs open so he could sink his face between the cheeks of her ass. He closed his mouth over her gaping anal sphincter and pushed his tongue into her rectum, a flood of his thick, strongly-flavored sperm filling his mouth which he swallowed greedily.

As he did this, he felt the soprano's lips close round the head of his cock and he sank the length into her mouth and down her throat with a sigh of delicious pleasure. He knew then he had mastered her; she was his, and within minutes his cock would be once again plundering her ass, fucking them both to the blissful ecstasy the conductor only ever achieved when he stood transfixed with his eyes closed before an orchestra or when he was experiencing the bliss of emptying his balls into the bowels of a beautiful woman.

End.

12