As Close as Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was a great idea, Mom. I really needed to get out of the house." I kissed the top of her head, "And by the way, I think you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Yeah, well, that's not what everyone else thinks."

"You mean those dumbass kids? Sure. But I'm guessing you didn't see the guy who gave me a thumb's up when you had your arm around mine." A little white lie never hurt anyone before.

"No way, really? He thought we were together?"

"Damn right. Now, can I get a little help to the car?" I put my arm out and she hooked hers through. The car ride back was filled with her jovial voice, which I was all too happy to hear. I just didn't want her to mope in silence, but it seemed like she was over it. It was past midnight by the time we walked in the front door.

"Well, I'm pretty beat." She said.

"Yeah, I could probably pass out soon too," I said. I leaned in for a hug and she wrapped her big soft arms around my neck and pulled me in tight. She held me there for a good minute or two, and I was certainly content to stay nestled into her. When she let go, I started to pull away. Then I felt her hands grab behind my head and pull me in toward her lipstick lined lips. She laid a big fat kiss on my lips and a couple more on my cheek.

"Now you really look like you had a hot date tonight," she said as she made her way to her room. I looked in the kitchen mirror and saw the huge lipstick marks on my lips and cheek. I blushed and went to my room. I decided to end the night with a late session of masturbation. For some reason, I only had an interest in BBW porn, which hadn't happened in a while.

I woke up to a couple text messages.

Brent: Duuuuude. You free today to chill?

James: Hey, you in town? I just got back. We should get as many of the boys back together as we can.

I created a group chat with everybody that would probably be in town: So it appears a bunch of us graduated and are back home. Instead of trying to land jobs and better our future, how about we get together for today for a night of degeneration?

I hit send and immediately started getting messages from old friends who wanted to hang tonight. After a bunch of back and forth we decided to go to the Salty's, a dive bar that was shrouded in legend in high school, and cheap now that we could actually go there. I went down to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of Wheaties. Mom walked in through the front door with an arm full of groceries.

"Morning, Mom."

"You know it's 1:00, right?" She started to unload the groceries.

"Well, then, good afternoon, ma'am."

"Funny." She threw a fruit rollup at my chest. I happily opened it and went to town.

"That was a lot of fun last night, Mom. We should do that again sometime."

"Yeah, of course, Sweetie. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. It's really been a blessing having you here so far. Do you want to go for a night on the town tonight too?"

"Damn, I can't tonight, Mom. The old gang is getting together tonight, sorry."

Her smile quickly faded, and she slumped a little, "Okay. That's fine. I might just call up some of my friends," she said.

"Sounds good. Have fun." I threw my bowl in the dishwasher and with a kiss on her cheek, I was off to get ready to meet up with the crew.

The bar was exactly as I remembered it. Old wood paneling around every inch of the walls and ceiling. Kitschy sea shanty décor littered throughout. It was as if you were getting drunk in an old pirate ship. Even the windows were small and scarce. Nearly everyone from the original gang showed up, which totaled to eight. It was great catching up with all of them. Some of them I hadn't seen in a couple years, so it was interesting to see what their plans for the future were. It's weird to think that somebody who stripped and ran through that field at a high school football game was planning on being a cop, or the guy who lost his wallet and car keys weekly was going to be in charge of a company's finances. Time was always weird at Salty's. The near windowless interior made it seem like time went slower than it actually did. We were certainly pounding back more drinks than we should have, and before long we were dancing with some ladies that were out for a girls' night out. The heavyset blonde in the group gravitated toward me, and we were grinding on each other for quite a while. Normally, I wouldn't have been happy with the situation, but it seemed like I couldn't get enough of her. My hands explored her curves and soft features as she pressed her body into mine. Eventually, we were clumsily making out. I was getting ready to ask her to come to my place when someone in her group yelled that the limo was leaving. She stepped away with a wink and went off into the night. I looked around the bar. I didn't see any of my buds. I looked at my watch, 1:50 a.m.

"Guess I should get home," I said to myself as I ordered an Uber.

I opened the door of the Prius and stepped out. I nearly fell as I struggled to get my balance. The Prius sped off, probably not wanting to deal with me anymore. I was still horny as hell as I swayed to the front door. I turned the key and swung it open. I stepped in and almost took another tumble taking my shoes off. Things were starting to spin. I took a deep breath and started walking, but then I heard something and stopped. I looked to the living room. The tv was on so I made my way in. It took me a few seconds to realize there was a porno on the tv. I heard loud moaning coming from the couch to my left. I looked to see Mom laying on the couch. She had her legs open and one hand vigorously rubbing her pussy. My cock instantly got hard. I looked closer at her exposed pussy. The dim light made it hard to tell, but it was covered in dark hair, even spreading around the inside of her thick legs. I felt my hand reach down and start rubbing my cock through my jeans. My eyes went up to her face. She was staring directly at me as she was rubbing circles on her pussy.

"I don't even care. Don't, don't care at all," she slurred. I slowly unzipped my pants and took my cock out. Before I knew it, I was stroking my cock along with her. Her eyes focused on it as she worked vigorously on her pussy. The sounds of two bodies slapping together emanated from the television, but my focus was on her hairy pussy. Her moans got louder and louder as we both worked towards climax. I looked up at her face and her eyes were trained on mine. "You like Mommy's pussy, don't you?" My eyes went wide as I felt the dam start to burst. I kept my eyes on her as a torrent blasted through my body and exited through my penis. Burst after burst, everything I had in my body started erupting outwards. Her moans pierced my eardrums as she came too, screaming every obscenity in the book. My knees started to turn to jelly as I lost control of my motor functions. I fell to my knees in a painful crash and waited for my orgasm to subside. Little by little, the endless waves pulsing through my cock lessened and stopped.

I came to my senses and shoved my cock back in my pants. I stood up and looked over at Mom, who was panting and looking at the tv. I panicked and went and grabbed paper towels from the kitchen to clean up the mess I'd made. When I got back, Mom was trying and failing to get up, knocking over an empty wine bottle in the process. She was muttering something unintelligible, and suddenly I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I felt like I had just taken advantage of her. She was clearly drunk, probably even blackout drunk. I rushed over to help her up. She took my arm, and we both made our way to her room. I turned the lamp on, and she pretty much fell back into her bed falling asleep in the process. I couldn't help myself. I took another peek at her pussy, or at least tried to. There wasn't much to see beneath the unkempt bush the spilled every which way around her sex. She probably hadn't trimmed it in a year. I guess she hadn't really been taking care of herself.

I pulled the comforter over her as she started to snore. Then I went downstairs to clean everything up. The tv still had the same porno blasting on it. I picked up the remote and clicked guide. It was some softcore porn that I had never heard of. I turned off the tv and picked up the empty bottle of wine. Mom's panties and sweatpants on the couch. I picked them up and headed to the kitchen. Pulling open the recycling, I noticed another couple bottles of hard seltzer in there as well. I felt a pit start to form in my stomach, and I put the bottle in with them. I went back up to Mom's room with her garments. Stopping on the way up the stairs, I noticed how soaked her panties were. I tried to stop myself, but horniness and alcohol have a strong effect. The panties made their way up to my nose, and I inhaled deeply, breathing in her aroma. Immediately, I shook my head and pulled them away. Opening her door, I set her clothes in her hamper and quickly left the room. I went to sleep trying to figure how to handle the awkward situation tomorrow.

The sun hit my face bright and early in the morning. I winced and looked at the clock. 7:05 a.m.

"Ughhh..." I forgot to close the curtains last night. I pulled the covers back over my head. I tried my best to get back to sleep, but the rumblings of a hangover kept me up. After half an hour, I gave up and started the day. Somehow, I didn't feel all that tired despite only getting a few hours of sleep. I walked into the kitchen and saw Mom sitting at the counter on her laptop. The scene of what happened last night popped back into my head. I hesitated and thought about heading back up to my room, but she turned around.

"Good morning, Sweetie!" I stood there like a deer in the headlights.

"Uhhhh, morning." I said.

"You want something to eat, or are you a little hungover again?" She asked.

"I'm a little hungover, so I'll just make a bowl of oatmeal."

"No, I got it. You just sit down." She said as she went and opened the pantry.

"Umm, about last night?" I asked.

"Hmmm, what happened last night?"

"Well...nothing really. When I came home you were falling asleep on the couch, so I just helped you to your room..."

"Aww, thanks, Honey. I think I may have had a little too much to drink with the girls last night."

"Did they come here?"

She paused and turned her back to me, "No, we went out to a bar."

"Which bar?" I asked.

"Oh, just one downtown. Where did you and your friends go?"

"Salty's. It was pretty fun."

"Oh, I love Salty's! I always get the seawater shot there. That's where Mary met her husband, Greg. You remember those two. She always comes over for my New Year's party," I was beginning to realize that I didn't remember any of her friends, "A couple of us ended up getting a little too drunky-poo a few years ago, and, apparently, we tried to start a fight with this girl who we thought stole Janet's purse. Turns out, Janet just left it at home and forgot. That lady just had the same purse. Anyway, we got kicked out. I've been too embarrassed to go back since." The microwave dinged and distracted her. She went to work preparing the oatmeal while I enjoyed the silence. Not that I didn't enjoy hearing her talk, but more that hangovers make me into a bit of an impatient curmudgeon.

"Here's your oatmeal," she leaned in as she set the bowl on the counter. My eyes drifted to her cleavage that was outlined in a low-cut blue top. The valley in between her soft gigantic tits seemed to go on for miles. Her boobs jiggled slightly as she spoke. All I could think about in that moment was burying my face in the inviting pale pillows that lay before me. A spoon appeared inches from my face.

"You might need this." She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Thanks. Sorry, I'm a little out of it."

She ruffled my hair, "Sure you are... try to feel better, Sweetie. I'm off to work." She said as she strutted to the door. I stared again as her impossibly wide ass swayed from side to side.

I decided to buckle down and send out as many job applications as I possible could. Hangover or not, I was going to get some work done today. It was monotonous and tedious, but I managed to apply to four different jobs I thought I might have a shot at. It was taking way longer than I thought to apply to each job. I forgot I had to write cover letters and tailor my resume specifically to the job. And that was on top of all the researching I had to do for each individual position. I initially thought I could apply to a dozen jobs in a day, but at least I was getting my feet wet with the process. A few of them were out of state, but that shouldn't matter. I thought about starting another application, but I looked at the time, 9:30 p.m., and I didn't think I had another one in me.

"Jeez, you've been working away all day, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess I kind of lost track of time. I'm pretty exhausted. I might actually hit the hay now."

"At 9:30? Uh oh, looks like you're turning into a boring old person now, huh?"

"Oh, my God, you're right. What's happened to me? Will I ever be hip again?" I joked as I closed my laptop on the coffee table and made my way to my room. I think I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow.

The next morning, I woke up and pretty much leapt out of bed. I felt great for the first time in however many mornings. I felt like I could take on the world with one hand tied behind my back. This must be how all Disney princesses feel when they wake up in the morning with birds and maids helping them get ready. I made my way down to the kitchen eager to get a start on more applications. I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge and shook it. Just enough for a glass. I popped the top open and chugged it straight from the carton. I looked around the kitchen as I tried to catch my breath. A small feeling of pride arose as I had finally beat Mom to the kitchen. Rinsing out the carton I tried to mentally prepare myself for another day of sending out resumes and cover letters. I pulled out the recycling bin and noticed another empty bottle of wine sitting on the very top. I let out a sigh and tossed the orange juice carton on top. I shoved the bin back under the counter and got to work on my list from yesterday.

I looked up from my laptop when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I quickly struck a victory pose at the kitchen island.

"No way did you beat me up!" Mom said.

"Well, that happens when you sleep in all morning. Can I get you something to eat?"

She rolled her eyes and gave me a playful smack on the back of the head, "Shut up, you. I see you're back to work on applications, huh? Look at you just tap-tapping away."

"Yeah, it'll probably be another day of that. Oh, well. I was able to get through a few yesterday."

"Oh... so I guess you'll be busy tonight then too." She said. I could feel the disappointment emanating from her.

"Yeah, probably." I said without thinking and immediately felt like an ass, "Oh, wait. Actually, I can definitely do something tonight. That's a good idea."

"No, it's fine. I don't want to get in the way of your applications. Those are really important. I can see if the girls are free tonight anyway."

"No, no, I will certainly need a break from applying all day. We should do something fun tonight."

Her smile came back, "Okay. Yeah. That sounds great. Well, I'm off to work. Let me know what you want to do. I'll see you when I get back. Don't work too hard. Can't have you moving away too soon." With that, she kissed me on the cheek and was off. After she left, time blurred with the monotony of writing cover letters and tweaking my resume for each job.

Before I knew it, Mom was walking through the front door. "Hey, Sweetie. How was your day?" she asked.

"Ehh, I've had more exciting days. I gotta tell ya." I said as I worked through yet another cover letter. Out of nowhere I felt the couch dip, and I fell onto Mom's shoulder as she plopped down next to me. Her flowery perfume wafted into my nose.

"So where did you decide you want to go?" she asked.

"Oh, uhh. I didn't look at all. I totally forgot with all this resume business." I said.

"I figured you might, so I did a little research on what's going on tonight. There's a bar that's having Prestin Walt perform tonight. Does that sound like fun?"

"I've never heard of him before. Who's that?"

"Oh, he's a country singer. He's absolutely incredible. I also might have a slight crush on him, but it should be a great time."

"Yeah. I like that idea."

"YAY!! Okay. We'll head out at 7, and dress nice. You might meet a sexy young lady." She said as she winked at me. She got up and went to her room. I heard the shower turn on, and I went back to work. I was getting close to finishing up, but I was over applications for the day.

The clock read 6:30, so I went and showered up. I put on a casual buttoned-down shirt and my nicest pair of jeans. I grabbed my pair of leather boots and walked downstairs. Mom was leaning over the counter looking at her phone. I took a moment to stare at her butt that was nearly bursting out of her jeans. She was close to being a little too big for jeans, but I was NOT going to tell her that. She had on a red flannel shirt that was tucked into her overly stuffed jeans and a pair of cowboy boots. He lovely brown hair hung down her shoulders. She looked absolutely adorable, and I loved that she wasn't trying to hide anything with her outfit.

"Wow, Mom. I love the look. Going for that country girl vibe, I see. You trying to bag a cowboy?"

She put her hands on her hips and stuck her hip out. "Not bad, huh? You're looking pretty suave too. Love the shirt. Well, just one thing." She reached out and unbuttoned another top from the top, exposing a little more chest. "Perfect. That should drive the girls wild. You ready?" she asked.

I laughed, "Yeah. Let's go."

The bar was much further away than I expected. I guess Mom really wanted to see this band. We pulled into what I can only describe as a saloon. The parking lot was full of pickups and Harleys. We jumped out of the car and Mom hooked my arm and gave me a smile. We walked through the crowd of chain smokers and into the entrance that was adorned in hanging lights. We managed to get a table on the edge of the dancefloor.

"I think the band is supposed to go on in a bit. Want to order some food?" She asked.

"Yeah. That sounds good. Can you hand me that menu?"

"No need. We're going to get the nacho platter and a couple mules."

"Oh, okay." I said a little confused. "We should also just stick with a couple drinks tonight. Let's not overdo it."

"Well, we'll see how it goes after a couple..."

"No. I'm serious. I'm getting a little worried about how much you've been drinking. Promise?"

She looked a little uncomfortable. "Okay. Fine. But it's going to be a little harder to talk to men without a little bit of liquid courage. I might have to have a wingman." She said with a sly smile.

"Deal." The waitress came by and took our order.

Mom and I got to gossiping again. I knew her talking abilities, but I was always amazed at how she could go on and on about anything. She was in the middle of telling me about her annoying boss, when the waitress walked in with the biggest pile of nachos I'd ever seen. She set it down and I nearly had to lean over to see Mom's face.

"This is absurd," I said, "I guess the order makes a little more sense now, though."

Mom couldn't help but laugh, "We better get started then, or we might miss the show." We both went to town on the impossible task. Mom went on and on about her work as we chipped away at the stack. Apparently, she had been gunning for a promotion that might be opening up in a month.

The band finally emerged on stage and introduced themselves. Applause echoed throughout the packed bar. Mom looked like she could barely contain her excitement.