All Comments on 'As It Seems Ch. 06'

by rowan3

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Yay!

Another chapter! Good to see a "softer" side to Connor as well. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well...

This is all very confusing. I think you need to work on your explanations a little more. You throw details in, but you leave it too vague. This is turning into a big mishmash mess. You've got too many things going on. Focus. Focus. I get what you're going for, but it's not working and you're just leaving your readers scratching their heads. Work on fleshing the story out a bit more, give us more detail and description of what's going on. Your characters can be in the dark, but help your readers out and turn a light on for us at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree

I had to go back to read the previous chapters because I forgot what the story was about. You started Chapter 6 but it was not a continuation of Chapter 5. I felt lost! Focus on 1 couple at a time.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
agree

i gettin so confused in which couple y are tryin to focus on in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confusing

This chapter was confusing. Not sure what the beginning was about.

sunniisunniiover 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

This is a great story!!!! Some might find it confusing but I just read the first six chapters striaght thru and I think it is easier to read them in bunches than one at a time. I cant wait for you add a few more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love Love Love it

I hope you don't let all the negative comments stop you from continuing on with the story. As an aspiring writer myself, I know how hard it is write and then submit stories for public viewing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent story....

I love it! Keep up the great work!!!

TriniLadyTriniLadyabout 15 years ago
Great

I love this story so far, but im wondering what the story is on Alexa and her brothers parents?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!! FINISH THE SERIES

I love the relationships and the unraveling of the plot. Please finish this series. I am in love with Alexa's strength and Nathan's commitment. Secret under secret under secret...

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesalmost 15 years ago
Please continue..

...this story. I just came across it and it is very interesting. I am feeling the characters and the plot. I hope you get to finish this story.

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesalmost 15 years ago
UPDATE PLEASE

Are you okay? Where are you? We need you to finish this story, post and let us know what has happened and if you plan to finish the story.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
YES!

Close but "no cigar! Connor and Alexa are quite hot together! I can not wat until they fave actual sex!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Almost...they came close them freaked it up as usual... fools

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous