All Comments on '"As Told to" Sexual Histories: Alan'

by pennylin

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guy is a total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In what a sick mind such tales are born. This husband is a total eunuch, so passive he is almost a zombie - 1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

he was and is a cuckold from birth. He needs to check his DNA to make sure his dad is hid bio-dad. He is a walking doormat.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Interesting concept

I have enjoyed reading about your own sexual history, but as someone who has written in a number of different categories, I applaud you, penny! This only goes to show what an empathetic person you are, and how interested you are in human relationships. 5 stars, as always.

~B

MsterpatrickMsterpatrickover 2 years ago

I look forward to read more stories. It is always a turn on with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is NOT a story but a biography of a loser. Really a fable because no man(or woman) would be this stupid and unaware of reality.🤮

Just one man’s opinion which by birth I am allowed. 🧐

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

What a pathetic character

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About halfway through the story, I started wondering when was the last time I read a more boring story on LW. I couldn't recall it. Trying to take in the male character bordered on self-abuse. There's enough of people just like this in the "real world" --- reading about them in this forum is almost painful.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Wow. And I thought my life is complicated! I don't know what to say, other than the story grabbed me and held me, even if it was too long for my taste. It's just very well written, and speaks volumes about race in this country, the superficiality (and yet importance) of appearances, how insecurity leads to jealousy, how unhappy some people are in their marriages, and several other things. Well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and I am puzzled by the negative comments you received.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Pathetic story

Pathetic story, involving pathetic characters. This is so far away from any reality, it feels like science fiction or a nightmare. How can intelligent and educated people act like mentally challenged people? If a relationship does not work, end it, and move on. Life is too short to live surrounded by regrets, mistrust, and sadness. But that's my opinion. Any way, thanks for the story.

pennylinpennylinover 2 years agoAuthor

I did not put this story into this category, the Literotica gods decided to. I also explained in the preface that this is someone's life story and that it is not erotic. That means if you are looking for something to beat off to, this is not it. Why you would then read it and complain about it is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that if that young man had been in the army, he would have been labeled as sad sack. I felt that for a person who managed to go through all of the schooling he did. I would have thought he would be smarter than he was portrayed.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Saw this gem "A week before spring break, she told me that she and her friends were going to be staying in a house with a bunch of guys, including Chip Wilson, the guy who had been interested in her." and suddenly realized this was going to be another wasted read if I continued.

This "writer" is a retread with a new name, posting the same empty, ridiculously stupid crap. Thats why they try again hoping to find some people to cheer his drivel on since they didnt previously.

Try finding something to do that you may be good at. You cant get the "Lit" part nor the "Erotica" part right so walk away junior.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow.... "Lifetime Move Meets Jerry Springer". You need better 'tags' with these stories. One should be: 'Depressing'. Seriously.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Kind of a stalled ending. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad he had offspring. Civilization doesn't need any more dumb shit genes. Can't wait for Amy to have her eventual black or Hispanic baby. The dumb ass deserves all the shit that Amy dumps on him.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love, sex, and desires are complicated.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Pitiful cuck, this guy, has such low self esteem he tolerates a slant eyed brazen cheater for a wife. And the sex isnt even good. He sure gets a decent amount of high quality ass for being such a loser.

wron01wron01over 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story - real or not, it's quite realistic. Too bad it drew so many nasty comments from haters and misogynists, but this is pretty common with "Loving Wives" stories so you just have to ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guy doesn’t seem to have a problem getting laid , he’s a college graduate with a law degree and will work his way up to a larger salary so I don’t understand his problem. He’s also lucky every hirl he fucks asks him to fuck them up the ass. Usually at first make believe they don’t like it or say it disgusting but when you play with the hole you feel them open and enjoy . One girl told me that most don’t want to give it up to easily because the guy will think they are too slutty so they play hardball with it . Guys know even the ones who don’t do it definitely had a guys dick up there ass at some point when they started having sex . Every guy will try and they had to try to know they don’t like it . I remember on girl always said she don’t do anal but a finger was ok . She wound up taking it up her ass a few times snd finally admitted that her older brothers friend would stay over sll the time and would sneak around with her and always fucked her ass . It came out later that he had fucked her other sister and her mother which caused a divorce. The brother fought him got his ass kick in front of them and he said as he was leaving to them way did you let this happen. You sll love to fuck me and your ass is perfect for my dick and you all know it. He patted the brother on the head on the way out and said sorry dude I didn’t want to fight you but for two years I’ve been fucking them . They have a thing for taking it up the ass especially your mom but in there defense none knew I was fucking the other. He told him he’s had videos if he wants to see. Sick but true story and they are all hot . They never told the father but they all had to live with that . It killed him and he knows the asshole showed other guys those videos .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL at all the cracklets and cancerskins getting so mad at this story on this type of site. Die of skin cancer, you crackers. You all make BBC cuckold porn the #1 bestselling shit anyway, you cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you hate Asian guys? What did they ever do to you to deserve such portrayal?

pennylinpennylinover 2 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous poster who commented yesterday, 9/22/21: I don't hate Asian guys, I'm even marries to one. This is a true story that someone told me about his sex life. I find his story to be interesting and compelling. Although I only know him through emails, he seemed like a very smart and likable man. He definitely is not the bad guy in this story. When will men realize that when a woman cheats, it's not their fault? Please message me if you want to discuss this. I'm interested to know why you think it's a negative portrayal.

notconcernednotconcernedover 2 years ago

While I think this story is a bit hard to believe, such as an Asian guy getting to sleep with so many sexy white girls, I did enjoy most of the premise.

I find it fun to read about Asian guys getting humiliated by their Asian gf. Or Asian girls going for bigger cocks. I don't think it's a negative portrayal in any way, I'm very interested in this type of relationship dynamic.

Please keep writing and ignore the bad unproductive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL at all the autistic whiners, especially "notconcerned" with no self-reflection at all, you incels.

You can tell the whiteboys and other incels are triggered to hell, just like the cancerskins mass-downvote all AMWF porn videos too it's fucking hilarious seeing the incels rage. You can tell the haters writing the downvote comments are incels who are horny, sexually frustrated their whole lives, see the West is rapidly nosediving into decline, and they need to take it out on someone, and their inceldom energy seethes through like their 4chan autistism, thank you very mucho. Hope the cracks and incels rope themselves and do the world a favor, take their autistic asses out of existence. LOL

notconcernednotconcernedover 2 years ago

To the anonymous user who felt compelled to call me out, I'm neither white or an incel. Asians male/female being humiliated (by other races) is just a fetish of mine, and I thought this community would be more open and less judgemental.

To clarify, I enjoyed this story, I just found some parts are less believable, but it was an overall good read. I encourage the author to write more.

If anyone wants to discuss, my DM is always open.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oh my! The comments here certainly triggered the cuck fans. If you disagree with their view you are a hater or misogynist, not just a normal man. Pour it on, the little bitches can't take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m just surprised he stayed with his unfaithful wife wen he is probably missing out on a completely fulfilling relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good life story, it. Sounds easily realistic, just hitting the major points of several people’s lives. Everyone has secrets they keep from those close to them, afraid that if they reveal everything what little happiness they have will vanish.

90% of the commenters on here are to damaged themselves to do anything but react with misdirected anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

holly shit either he is stupid or massive masochist

i am surprised that a regular asian guy can get anal and that too with multiple white chicks !!!! holy shit i thought asian guys are least desirable

why would any man chose an ugly asian lizard over a beautiful white goddess anyday ? level of cuck man

chinky sloots will never ever match white beauties not even in their wildest dreams period

99%white guy see asian chicks as easy lay and disposable cumdumps just for cheaper taboo sex acts

a white guy in his right mind will never marry any asian chick

i say this as a white guy

i only go to asians since they let me fuck them up their ass easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to @notconcerned

dude u are white why are u lying through ur teeth man ?

u are a white guy who enjoys wmaf degradation raceplay and also asian cucking just like a black guy feels about bmwf and white cucks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a dumb lame story that is told in a disorganized, pinball way. You can do better maybe start with an outline ...

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB8 months ago

Not your best story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think he was the screwed up person, not because what the others had done, but in hoe he responded to each one. Actually it was a form of Masochism which is the reverse of Sadism in self infliction from hos childhood going by the story line. Somehow as a author you nailed it entirely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

dogsh*t story by a LARPing white dude jealous that they’re now the bottom of the barrel lol, at least first they only had to deal with black dudes but now that Asian dudes are stealing their white women they mad mad lmaoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Opowieśc o chorym psychicznie człowieku. Nie dorosł do roli mężczyzny. Nie wykształciły mu się jądra do końca. Autor widać lubi mięczaków. Jednak cos siedzi ludziom w głowach. Dla mnie mniej niż 0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpennylin@pennylin
Still learning how to write erotica, which isn't just storytelling but trying to titillate at the same time. The challenge is trying to find a balance between the story and the sex. As another writer told me, readers here don't want to sift through your explication, they just ...