"As Told to" Sexual Histories: Alan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had wild, primal sex that day. We only had a couple of hours, but it felt like we did everything. But let me start from the beginning. When she touched me, her bare hands on my bare skin, it was shocking. I had never felt that way with anyone before. Her touch was magical--it seemed to awaken all of my senses. When she touched my cock, I almost jumped from the way it felt.

When I looked at my cock in her hand, it didn't even seem familiar. I almost came as soon as she put it into her mouth. I had to pull away from her because I didn't want to come so quickly.

"Don't pull away," she said.

I told her I was afraid of coming too soon.

"There's no such thing," she said. "Come, if you want to, it won't be the only time you come today."

She put my cock back in her mouth, and she made me come. I hadn't had sex for a few days, and there was a lot of cum, and she swallowed it all. I was a bit chagrined about coming so quickly, but something about the way Laurie acted made me get over it pretty quickly. As I went down to her pussy to return the favor, she took hold of my head to stop me. She told me that she had been having incontinence issues since she gave birth, and that her husband said that she smelled bad.

I told her it was okay, and I started working on her labia, licking all around her pussy. There was a faint odor of urine, but after a while, it was gone. I put my tongue into her pussy, and I could tell it was already wet with her juices. Then I started on her clit, and she grabbed me by the back of my head to keep it there. Whenever she got excited, she pressed my face into her.

Although I had just come, hearing Laurie's arousal had me hard again. It didn't take long before she climaxed. It felt so satisfying to hear a woman come so hard. I don't know if I'd ever heard Amy come like that.

"It's been a long time since anyone's done that," Laurie said. I realized that it had been a while since I had eaten someone's pussy. Amy didn't care for oral sex, at least not with me, and I think the last time I had regularly administered oral sex was years ago, with Alison.

Laurie noticed that I was hard, and pulled me on top of her. I reached for a condom that I had placed on the nightstand, and she told me I didn't need to put one on. Entering her pussy for the first time was something I will never forget. She was so wet and velvety, and she shuddered as I pushed myself in. She wrapped her legs around me, and urged me on, pulling on my hips as I started to rhythmically push in and out of her.

I don't think I'd ever seen a woman so into sex as Laurie was. It was clear she found it to be very pleasurable. I'm not sure Amy ever saw sex as pure pleasure. After a few minutes, Laurie stopped me, and pulled her legs up against her chest. She was the most flexible woman I had ever seen. I didn't even know a person's legs could so easily go up against their chest like that.

"Fuck me hard," she said, as we started again. "Yeah, just like that."

I had just started to slam myself into her when she suddenly came. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, and then she was making strange noises. I couldn't tell at first what was happening, but then I realized she was sobbing. I stopped, and held her until she stopped crying.

"I'm sorry," she said, wiping her tears. "Sometimes when I come, it makes me cry. I think it's the release of emotions."

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said. "Don't worry, you made me very happy."

After a little while, I was hard again, and Laurie asked me if I wanted to fuck her up the ass. She produced some lubricant, and I was excited to find that Laurie like Alison, was completely into anal sex.

When we finished, Amy called room service for a bottle of champagne. I didn't have much money then, and thinking about having to pay for the room and champagne caused me a lot of anxiety. We made love for a fourth time that evening before she had to rush off to be with her family.

We started seeing each other regularly. There was no way I could afford to pay for a hotel room even once a week. Fortunately, Laurie had a key to her sister's apartment nearby, and we met there often. But Laurie was used to nice things, and often wanted to go to a nice hotel. She and her husband had a lot of money, and she had no trouble paying for it.

Although the relationship had started off as something purely physical, I came to appreciate her as I got to know her. She thought her husband might be a bit autistic. He had an explosive temper, and he scared her. Their child was difficult, which made the marriage harder.

I initially hadn't planned on telling her about Amy's cheating. I thought it would make me seem like a loser. But I told her, and she was very sympathetic, and she said it helped assuage some guilt she had about Amy. But when she found out Amy had been having sex with another man, she thought we should use condoms. I was happy to agree because I had also learned that although I was the first man she had slept with since she had been married, Laurie had slept with dozens of men in the past.

In many ways, I feel like Laurie saved my life. She made me feel wanted and masculine, and much less like a loser. The good thing about being with an experienced lover is that you feel like you've accomplished something by pleasing them. Of course, the reality is that Laurie just knew how to enjoy sex, and what she needed to do to have an orgasm.

One night, after I had been seeing Laurie for about six months, I came home to find Amy upset and in tears. I had just had sex Laurie, and I jumped to the conclusion that Amy had figured out that I was sleeping with someone else.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My life is completely screwed up," Amy said through her tears.

"Why?" I asked, putting my arm around her tentatively, not knowing if she was going to strike out at me.

"I'm pregnant!" she sobbed.

We had stopped using birth control because Amy wanted to have a baby. I was still unsure about it, but my affair with Laurie made me feel like I didn't have the moral authority to deny her. Still, I wasn't sure how successful we would be when I was having sex with Laurie two or three times a week.

"Isn't that good news?" I asked. In reality, I was somewhat panicked by the news because I was starting to fall in love with Laurie, and I think Laurie felt the same way about me.

Amy put her head down and started to cry harder.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Are you sure you're pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm sure," she said. "But I don't know whose baby it is!"

It turned out that she had been sleeping with her supervisor at work, Sam. Just as with Paul, they had been having unprotected intercourse.

I told her things were going to be fine. I don't know why I said that. This was a sign from the universe, my opportunity to escape from Amy, once and for all, but I didn't see it that way. First of all, there was at least a fifty-fifty chance the baby was mine. Second, it felt like the right thing to do. I told her I would stay with her, whether the baby was mine or not. I don't know why, but it felt like the gallant thing to do. I knew she didn't deserve it, but it made me feel better to be the bigger person about it.

I told her we could get a DNA test at some point, and that it would put her mind at ease. I told her that knowing one way or another would make her feel better. I asked her if she wanted to leave me for Sam if the baby was Sam's. She said Sam was married with three kids, and that he would never leave his wife, that she was nothing but a cheap Asian slut to him.

"But you didn't answer my question," I said. "Do you want to be with Sam, if you could?"

"No," she said. "I don't even like him that much."

"It'll be perfect," I said. "We'll have a baby, but Sam will have to pay for it!"

That made her laugh. We talked honestly for the first time since I had discovered her and Paul. She apologized for the first time. It felt surprisingly good to hear it. She said she loved me, and that she was just a screwed up person.

When I told Laurie what had happened, she became very angry. She told me that I should have told her that Amy and I were trying to get pregnant. She said she loved me, and that she had been hoping that we could be together. She didn't tell me that I should leave Amy, although she said that Amy didn't deserve me. We had never had a fight before, and it was very painful. We didn't break up then, but our relationship didn't last much longer after that.

Amy had a DNA test mid-pregnancy, and it turned out the baby was mine. Amy seemed very happy and relieved by the news. I wonder what I would have done if it was Sam's. Would I have kept my word, or would I have left her for Laurie? Either way, I would have ended up raising someone else's child.

So is everything okay now? I don't know. I think Amy is kind of a screwed up person, like she says. Our sex life is still not satisfying for me, but I know I still want her, and that's something. And I love our daughter more than anything in the world, and that's something, too.