All Comments on 'Ascension of a Black Dom'

by JeffersonPierce

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Round 2?

No mas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Ultimate Fantasy!

You hit it right on the head... umm so to speak... Great characters, hot sex, great story!

JeffersonPierceJeffersonPierceover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Anon in USA. Been Playing around with the Interracial Role-play thing. I've got another series I'm starting about a Stud services Biz, that should (hopefully) be entertaining as well. Anon in TIWD-Ville, sorry this story didn't do it for you. Check out the other two submissions I have, they are a little less brutal. Thanks so much, y'all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really good so far...

Like it guy really good so far i hope you continue ,and blur the line of fantasy and reality,so she can b a real sub slut black only o course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Yes!

My pussy is soaked from the way she got stroked. Mmm more, please more, big daddy. Sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was the BOMB!

That was sooooo hot! I had to stop twice to, um, well, you know! Is there more ahead for these two? I sure hope so -- can't wait!

AnaisDanseAnaisDanseabout 16 years ago
oh, please, don't stop!

This was the best! Please don't stop. Keep them cumming! :)

JeffersonPierceJeffersonPierceabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the positive notes!

Thanks for all of the great comments...have been EXTRAORDINARILY busy in '08, but want bring in round two before spring is over. Be on the lookout! Thanks,y'all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeffersonPierce@JeffersonPierce
Been away necessarily for quite some time. Reading a lot of Literotica on mobile, and writing without publishing. But, I have a few new things that are series/vignette based, and I hope you like them! Meldrake and Julia- Just two regular married people, having sex and talking...