Ashlee, J.D., and the Karen

Story Info
J.D. gets a surprise visitor from a Karen and her daughter.
1.9k words
4.41
14.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

J.D. thrust his hips forward and felt his huge, throbbing black cock slide into the willing pussy of his girlfriend, Ashlee. As he slid forward, inch by inch, he felt her gasp. In response, her roommate, Kelli, kissed him even more intensely.

Ashlee was flat on her back, on the bed, legs hanging off, with J.D. standing between her shapely white thighs. Kelli was kneeling on top of her, naked, giving Ashlee access to her red-headed bush. She faced J.D. as her roommate ate hungrily at her pussy, kissing him deeply.

They'd been at it in a variety of positions for quite some time. Kelli and Ashlee had just switch spots, in fact.

Both white girls were sheened in sweat, working hard to please the magnificent black stallion who had started staying with them in their college apartment.

Ashlee began to moan, as she orgasmed and J.D. knew he was close. Kelli stuck her tongue deep into his mouth, and he squeezed her breasts as Ashlee worked her from below with her mouth.

They all came at once, J.D. releasing load after load into Ashlee.

The three of them showered, with J.D. recovering quickly enough to get a double blowjob as the ladies knelt under the stream of hot water.

When it was finished, Ashlee looked at her phone and swore.

"We have to go now," she said, "Or we'll be late for our 9:00 talk."

It was Saturday, and J.D. didn't have any classes, but Ashlee and Kelli were scheduled to be on campus for an all day seminar. They dressed quickly and headed for the bus, while J.D. slipped on a pair of boxes and sat in front of the T.V., planning to just chill out on his day off.

A short time later, there was a knock at the door. He opened it and saw a group of children standing on the landing. Two adult women stood behind them, along with a girl that looked about his age.

"Good morning," the little white faces all said in unison. "We're collecting canned goods for the scouts."

J.D. stepped to the left, behind the door frame, to shield his exposed chest and legs from the youngsters. He didn't exactly feel comfortable standing in front of them in boxers.

He saw the college-aged girl step to her right, giving her an angle to see him. She stared at the front of his boxers, where he was still making a slight tent.

One of the adult women spoke up. "We left a collection bag on your door handle a few days ago, with a note explaining we'd be back to collect anything you filled it with." She eyed him with a look he couldn't quite place. He assumed based on her age that she was a likely Karen, wondering what he was doing here in the apartment of two college girls. Her eyes flicked to his well-defined chest, then back up to his face.

"Yeah," he said, running his hand along his chest as he thought. "I think I remember that. Hang on. I think we have some cans of stuff for you."

"We have a schedule to keep," mom Karen said. "Girls, why don't you go with Mrs. Lewis to the next apartment. I'll stay here while our friend collects cans." She made it clear in her tone that she wasn't pleased. After all, she'd left the bag a week ago. This should already have been done.

The college girl, who still hadn't torn her eyes away from his shorts, spoke up.

"I can stay, mom," she said. "So you can go with the kids."

The mom looked at her daughter, then at J.D. Her eyes went back and forth several times. Finally, she relented.

"Okay," she said. "But be quick. We have..."

"A schedule," the girl finished. "I know."

The troop headed back down the stairs, with mom looked back sternly once over her shoulder as her daughter stepped inside.

"Hey," she said. "I'm Maria."

"J.D.," he replied. "So, you're helping out with the scouts?"

"More like community service," she sighed. "I'm grounded, so I have to come with my mom while she does this.

He led her into the kitchen and opened a cupboard.

"I don't know where the bag you left is," he said as he took out a can of soup. "Can I just put the stuff in a shopping bag."

"You can put it anywhere you want," she said, then began to blush.

J.D. felt his cock twitch. Maria's eyes widened as she noticed.

"So, what did you do?" he asked.

She gave him a quizzical look, moving her eyes up from his crotch to meet his.

"To get grounded?"

"Missed curfew," she said.

"Ohhh," he said. "A bad girl."

"The worse," she replied with a sly grin, eyes dropping to his cock again.

The conversation was shattered by a harsh voice.

"Maria!"

It was her mother.

"In here, mom," she said, clearly disappointed.

The mom quickly hustled across the living room into the kitchen area.

"Why don't you run along and help out Mrs. Lewis?" she said. "We can't have this taking all day."

Maria gave J.D. a helpless look of disappointment and headed off. J.D. wished her luck, then turned to face her mother.

"I was just getting some soup," he said. "I can't find the bag you left, so I was just going to put it in a plastic bag from the store."

"That's fine," she said.

He took a step forward and reached past her. She reacted with a start, then lifted her hands and put them on his chest, as if to hold him off.

Just like a Karen, he thought. Assuming I was going to attack her.

"I'm sorry," he said. "The bags are in the pantry there. Behind you. I didn't mean to scare you."

"That's ... that's fine," she said. "I ... that's what I thought." She laughed nervously.

He looked down at her hands, still pressed against his chest. She seemed to realize at the same moment.

"Oh!" she said, startled, and pulled them back.

J.D. felt his annoyance turn to anger. She acted like she was touching something unclean.

All of a sudden, he wanted nothing more than to put this prejudiced Karen in her place. He thought about absolutely ravaging her bad girl daughter while she watched, helplessly. He imagined pounding away at her chubby, racist mom ass while she licked her own daughter's pussy. His cock began to rise as he let his emotions run wild.

"I should probably g...," Karen mom started, then she looked down and her eyes bulged. "...oh!"

"Yeah," J.D. replied. "You've got a schedule to keep."

"Actually, we're ahead of schedule so far," she said.

He held out the can of soup. "Do you ... want this?"

She reached forward.

She didn't take the soup.

Her hand gripped his cock through the thin boxer material, running up and down.

"Oh my God," she said. "You're so big."

Her other hand ran along his chest, gripping and feeling his rock hard muscles.

J.D. stepped back. She reached forward with both hands to try to touch him again but he kept out of reach.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

She laughed. "I think that's pretty obvious, isn't i..."

"I want you to say it," he said. "Tell me what you want to do."

"I want to touch you," she said.

"Where."

"There. ... down there."

He shook his head. "No. Use the words."

She looked frantic, eyes darting left and right.

"I want to ..." she started. "I want to touch your cock. I want to touch your black cock."

"Is that it?"

She shook her head.

"What do you want to do."

"I want your big black cock inside me," she said, looking surprised at the words as they came out of her. "I want to suck it. I want you to fuck me. With your big black co..."

He stepped forward, into range, and she was all over him, grabbing desperately at his shorts with both hands. She pulled them down and groaned.

"Look at it," she said. "It's so big. So ... black."

"What do you ..." he began, but it was too late. She dropped to her knees and began to worship it, giving the head sloppy kisses and running her tongue up and down him. One hand cupped his balls while the other ran along his ass and the back of his legs.

She began to suck, bobbing her head up and down. J.D. unbuttoned her shirt as she worked and flipped open the front-loading clasp on her bra, displaying her large but slightly sagging breasts.

As they stood in the kitchen, J.D. saw the front door open again. Maria stepped in and started to call for her mother. She got out the M sound before she saw the scene. She gasped. J.D. put his finger to his lips.

Maria stepped fully inside and seemed enthralled by what she was seeing. Her hands drifted to her breasts and crotch, slipping inside the clothes she was wearing.

"What do you want to happen?" he asked Maria's mom. She grunted.

He took a step back and she reluctantly pulled her mouth off of him. She looked up from her knees.

"I want you to come in my mouth," she said. "I want to swallow your cum from your black cock in my little white mouth." And with that, she bobbed back down again.

After a few more minutes, J.D. complied. His balls tightened and he released his load into the Karen mom's eager mouth. She gagged a little as she choked it down, some dribbling out the side and down her chin.

His balls pumped once, twice, and then a third time. She released her mouth from him and looked up, eager for praise. His balls pumped one last time, sending a stream of cum across her forehead.

"What did you think?" he asked.

"That was amazing," she gushed. "Now I want you inside..."

"I wasn't asking you," he said.

"She's right," Maria said. "It was amazing."

Her mother gasped and spun around to look.

"Maria, what are you..." her mom began. "This isn't what it ..."

"When's it my turn," Maria asked.

"That's up to mom," J.D. replied. He looked at Karen, still on her knees in the kitchen with cum dripping down her face. "What do you want, mom?"

"I want to see you fuck Maria," her mother said, giving in to her basest instincts. "Then I want you to fuck me."

"You heard her," J.D. said and stepped forward. Maria was already out of her top and pulling down her shorts and panties. The met by the couch and he bulldozed her onto her back. He took her hard, pistoning his hips against her and driving his cock up inside as she groaned in ecstasy. Her mom stood by, helplessly waiting her turn.

After he took Maria, he turned his attention back to mom, getting her to lick his cum out of her daughter as he took her from behind, just as he'd imagined when she was giving him attitude in the kitchen.

When he was finished, he picked up his boxers off the kitchen floor and stepped back into them. "You'd better catch up to your scout troop," he said and watched as the disheveled mother and her worn out daughter collected their things and headed for the door.

He settled back onto the couch to watch TV. About 20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door again.

The other chaperone from the scout troop stood on the porch.

"I'm Mrs. Lewis, from the scouts," she said, stepping inside the door. "I just wanted to come back and thank you again for your donation."

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers