Ashlee's Mom Meets J.D. Pt. 03

Story Info
Aftermath of daughter's black boyfriend fucking the family.
2k words
4.45
26.9k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

"My eyes are up here."

It was a phrase that women usually say, to keep men from staring at their boobs, but Ashlee's dad, David, couldn't help but think it as he watched JD ravaging his wife and both daughters in his own house.

Every time JD moved, all the heads in the move turned to watch his massive black cock. When he turned to one side, and his cock swayed back and forth, each of the women's heads moved along with it, not wanting to lose sight of it for a second. When he took a step forward and it bobbed up and down, each of them nodded a bit to keep eye contact, looks of hunger masking their faces.

David realized he was doing the same thing, watching the giant black dick that was having its way with all the women he loved most in this world.

The boyfriend Ashlee had brought home for college break was living just about every fantasy, all at once. He was fucking sisters, he was fucking a mom and daughter, and he was being triple teamed by three women. And he was more than up to all the challenges, dominating all three women and leaving them in exhausted quivering lumps, eager for more.

David realized he should be outraged. He should be throwing this black man out of his house for disrespecting him and his entire family. But the scene in front of him, while horrifying, was somehow also hypnotic. He had warned each of his daughters when they left for college to stay away from black men, but even in his wildest dreams, he hadn't imagined this scene. JD was pounding away at each woman, and David's entrance in the room had barely registered with any of them. Their lust for what this man could give them overwhelmed any shock or shame that they might otherwise have felt.

JD gave him a look of disdain, then turned his attention back to the women. "OK," he said. "Who's next."

David's wife, Carol, spoke up. She turned and leaned over the side of the bed, hands spread on the mattress.

"I am," she said. She looked up and made eye contact with her husband standing in the doorway. "Put it in my ass," she said. "Please."

David gulped. It was yet another fantasy. She'd always denied him this pleasure, saying it was gross, painful and improper. Now, as she stared up at him defiantly, her daughter's black boyfriend stood behind her and, inch by inch, gave her what David had never been permitted to.

"Oh my God," she gasped. "It's so big."

"It's so tight," JD said.

"You're the first man to do this to me," she said.

She began to come wildly as soon as he was all the way in. They moved together, but the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her, and her movements were wild, even as he tried to keep a steady rhythm, pistoning in and out."

As she writhed and cried out, David's two daughters stood on either side of JD, running their hands down his chest and kissing his torso, reaching behind him to cup his balls as he rammed his cock into their mother. JD stood in the middle of all of them, lording over everything he surveyed.

David's cock, already rock hard, suddenly felt a familiar pressure. He quickly unbuttoned his pants and got them down just in time, as he started cumming on the floor in front of him as he surveyed the scene.

Carol's orgasm passed and she collapsed in a heap on the bed. JD pulled his cock out slowly, inch by inch, and it stood tall, still rock hard and now slick and shining in the bedroom light. It was enormous and magnificent. He again gave David a look of disdain. David looked down at his own cock, small and withered, and now seemingly trying to retreat into his body out of shame.

JD stood that way for a moment, allowing the comparison to sink in for the old man, then David's daughters were on the boy, taking turns eagerly bobbing up and down, giving him enthusiastic head. They didn't seem to care that it had just been in their mother's ass. They seemed to be competing to see which girl could get him to come in their mouth.

David heard a noise behind him and looked back. Harold, the husband of his daughter Susan, had heard the commotion and come out to investigate. He now stood, slack jawed, and watched his wife and sister in law sucking off JD. He gasped in shock, but his eyes blazed with raw lust as he watched the scene. He reached into his pajama pants and began to pull on his own small, white cock as he watched the scene.

Neither girl was able to get the load. Instead, JD next mounted Susan from behind, pulling her hair to help her arch her back as he pounded her ass, much as he had her mother just minutes ago. Then she climbed atop him and rode him, facing her husband as she did and moaning about how big the black cock filling her was.

"I can't wait to have this black baby inside me," she said, confessing to a dalliance months ago her husband hadn't known of, "and I can't wait to get another one in there as soon as possible."

JD groaned and came inside Harold's wife. David watched his oldest daughter get filled with a black man's seed. Then, he watched in horror as she collapsed onto the bed and looked over at her husband. Harold stepped forward and approached the bed, dropping to his knees and burying her face in Susan's pussy, eating her out and swallowing down her new black lover's sperm in the process.

Then it was Ashlee's turn again. Even though he had just cum, JD was quickly ready to perform and he straddled Ashlee's body and entered her.

David, again, realizing that he should be horrified as he watched this man atop his baby daughter, instead felt his cock begin to swell again. While the other two women had been wild with lust and out of control as they experienced this stallion's massive cock for the first time, Ashlee and JD clearly knew each other's bodies well and moved together in beautiful rhythm. Sparks seemed to fly as the pair moved together.

JD came again, filling another of David's daughters with his seed. This time, Susan crawled over and buried her face in Ashlee's snatch, cleaning up her sister. Their mother, Carol, turned her attention to JD, cleaning off his cock, which by this point was dripping wet with all three women's juices as well as his own.

David felt his cock spasm and begin to cum again. He heard a noise beside him and saw that Harold was also cumming. JD stood by the bed, watching both white men helplessly cumming by themselves as their women cleaned up his own. David and Harold looked down at themselves. If they put their cocks together, it still wouldn't measure up to the black masterpiece that was servicing their wives.

The show eventually ended as everyone exhausted themselves. JD fell asleep in Ashlee's bed, one arm around his girlfriend and the other around her sister. Their mother lay across the bed at their feet, all naked and spent. Harold had fallen asleep in a chair on one wall of the room. David approached the bed and breathed deeply, smelling the scent of sex. He had lost control of his home and family and wasn't sure what was next for any of them. He looked down. A large wet spot, one of several that dotted the bed, was on the sheets in front of him. He ran his finger through it, then smelled the musky odor it left there. He put the finger in his mouth and tasted it.

He heard a chuckle and looked up. JD's eyes were open and watching him. Without a word, JD took Ashlee's hand, resting on his stomach, and slid it down to his cock. Reflexively, it gripped it and began to stroke.

***

Life did change after that. The kids left following the holiday break, and David and Carol were alone in the empty house, but not for long.

One night, Carol brought home the black bag boy from the supermarket.

"This is Gerald," she said. "He'll be visiting me from time to time. You can watch, if you want, or not. But don't interrupt."

He watched, helplessly and even began cleaning her up afterward from time to time. Gerald wasn't quite as impressive as JD had been, but he still had a cock that put his own to shame and drove his wife to limits of pleasure he'd never seen.

One night, heard voices as Carol came home, but he was surprised to see that it wasn't Gerald with her but two other young black men. They were the stock boys Carol had blown in the loading dock area when she was wild with lust for JD, in the early days of the fateful holiday break.

They brushed past David without a word and went into the bedroom. David turned and followed.

Carol sat on the bed as the two men dropped their pants. She went to work on each cock, sucking first one, then the other, going back and forth while working each of them with one of her hands. She brought the two of them together, turning their hips inward until the tips of their cocks were nearly touching, then she opened her mouth wide and took both heads in at once, licking and sucking back and forth.

She knew what she wanted and was determined to get it. As she felt one cock swell and near completion, she would turn to the other one, giving the first man time to recover a bit while bringing the other man along. Back and forth she went, until finally, one of the men could take no more. He groaned, "Fuck, yeah," and she quickly dove down on his dick as it began to cum.

That sight was enough to bring his partner the rest of the way and his cock began to cum too. She hadn't quite timed them perfectly, and his first shot splashed across her face, but she quickly brought both cocks together and again opened wide, letting them cum wildly into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but she was no match, and load after load hit her face, running down in little streams, pooling between her tits. It dripped down onto the bed and floor in front of her. Both men groaned with immense pleasure as they finished and she methodically cleaned each of them off with her tongue.

They both collapsed onto the bed, and Carol sat there, her face and chest a mask of cum. David stepped forward. She pointed to the droplets that had spilled, and he dutifully bent down and licked them up off the sheets.

"And the floor," she said, and he licked those too.

Then he was able to get to work on his wife, burying his face between her tits, then licking at her face to clean the spunk of two different men off of his wife. His white cock, which felt tinier than ever, hung uselessly as he finished the work.

When she was clean, Carol reached over and grasped his small cock. She reached back with her other hand and found one of the stock boys'. He followed her as she guided him to a standing position next to her husband at the end of the bed. She had a white cock in one hand, a black one in the other. No words were needed. David's lay on her palm, her hand clearly visible on either side as it extended almost to the tip of her fingers. The bag boy's dwarfed her tiny white hand, extending well beyond it and filling her palm, pinky to thumb.

She gave her husband a matter of fact look. It asked the unspoken question, "Which would you choose."

David took a step backward, then went to sit back down in the chair by the wall. The two men, fully recovered by now, went back to work on his wife.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers