All Comments on 'Ashlee's Mom Meets J.D. Pt. 03'

by DrHuge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Would love to read more about JD and his white girls harem, my god! Thank you for your work, sir!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely love the Ashlee and JD stories. Could you write one where he has his full harem in an orgy. All the girls from all the stories. He could invite his friends over for a full blown orgy.

Id love to read about Dr Chelsea helping him seduce the other professors and the dean ect at the university. Dr Chelsea bringing him a constant supply of married white milfs for his enjoyment and conquest.

Keep up the great writing

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Great story, really hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is a bunch of B.S. as any man who has any brains would have put a stop to this humiliation forth width even if he went and got his shot gun and blew JD's cock off and kicked his wife and daughters out for their part in the cheating. Divorce would even be too good for them. Who says that black men have huge cocks, which they do not, most of them are just as big as any white guy's. You need to get your head out of the clouds and get real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous