Ashley and the Board

Story Info
Ashley is invited to the Board meeting but get a surprise.
1k words
3.11
11.1k
4
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that all Characters are 18 years of age or older at the time.

I dressed in my skirt and blouse hoping to impress the Board today. I board the elevator and go to floor 15. I let the secretary know that I have a meeting with the Board. Of course, you do. Let's check with Mr. Majors. She got on the phone and said the Board in a closed meeting but will see you shortly. I understand ma'am. Ashley takes a seat in the waiting area and checks herself over to make sure she looks good and has everything she needs to present.

In the Board room 12 men and woman sits.

Wait till you see the new intern. I told her she was going to put on a presentation for the new designs for this fall. She has no clue what is going to happen to her. Majors go grab her and do not forget to secure the door when you come in.

Miss Smalls. The Board is ready for you. Yes Mr. Majors. He walks her into the boardroom. After he clicks the door shut. He shows her where to stand and moves behind her. Go ahead Miss Smalls, start your presentation you have 10 minutes. The new spring design we have light colorful clothing for all ages. As soon as she ends the sentence, she feels a hand close on the back of her neck. She is pushed over the end of the conference table. As two men grab her wrist. Something is shoved in my mouth as I feel hands grabbing at my panties. I feel them pulled down. I hear the zipper of pants being pulled down. They wrap the skirt around my ankles with something.

As the two men tie my hand to the table. The woman walks up and say I am going to love tasting her. She got fire in her. She yanks my hair as she walks behind me. I can feel her tongue against my clit. I feel a big finger jabbed into ass. I started to panic and thrash but they secure me to well I can't move. A black man walks up. I am going to take the gag and replace with my dick if you scream, I am going to slap the shit out of you. She nods. He pulls the gag out and feels the hand across her face.

Do not even think about it as he grabs my nose and slides his cock in place. His cock is huge, and I start to gag but he does not stop forcing it into my throat. Another man pushed his cock in my ass while the woman has not stopped on clit. The orgasm is so intense. I hate that I am enjoying this so much. I feel my ass stretched as huge cock goes deeper and deep. Something is being put around my neck. It is soft but stiff and I can tell what it is. From this angle. I hear a sharp click and do not know where it came from. The pounding my ass is taking is starting to hurt.

As he pulls out. I can feel my stretch asshole start to throbs. They seem to be whispering and then I see the leash in one man's hand and wonder what they're going to do to me. I say we rip off her top and walk her out there after we are done enjoying ourselves and let the staff enjoy her. Let it be a moral booster. Iam crying at this my throat hurts so bad that brain does not wrap around the fact they are talking about letting of staff use me for their plaything. I feel a cock in my pussy, and I can tell it large but as big as the one in my throat. Get you dick out of her mouth I want to feel on my pussy. Ok bossy. He finally pulls back, and I feel like I am going to puke as she shoves her under my nose.

You might to lick it because I am the only thing stopping them men from turning the whole company loss on you. They stake you to a cubicle and leave you for everyone to play with. If you're really unlucky you end up in one of the bathrooms up here and be turned into something even worse. I never lick a pussy, but I start because I don't want things worse and maybe this woman will pity me in the end and help me get out. I feel cock after cock enter me. Until I hear it. Josh brings that big black cock over yours and break this ass wide open. I know his cock is to big for my ass this is going to so hurt. I hope it does not damage anything.

My ass hurts as it stretches around the head over his massive cock. I feel a warm feeling on my tongue but choose to ignore over the pain in my ass now. Everything hurts and there is nothing I can do. The cock comes out with aloud pop. Josh, what wrong. Nothing I think it time for her special treatment. The ropes are cut as I see a black case getting opened. My hair is pulled back and forcing me to stand up. My shirt is ripped opened. My bra is cut off. They put weighted clamps on my nipples and feel like they are being stretched.

They open my legs and apply the same clamps to my clit and lips. The guy holding the leash started to pull, forcing me to walk bowlegged because of the weight. They walk out of the board to a wood block and make me kneel. Ladies and Gentlemen, it is office party day enjoy this treat we have for you. I go to say something and feel the hand strike the back of my head forcing me off the block. I get choked by the leash and realize I am on the floor now. Know your place slave and do not act up. I know there that I have no hope of rescue looking at all of them.