Ashley and the Eavesdroppings Ch. 03

Story Info
They end up watching their friends house & get into some fun.
2.1k words
4.32
4.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

One weekend, Bekah and Todd went to Minnesota to attend a wedding. Bekah asked Ashley if we could stop over at their house twice a day to feed their dog and water their flowers, of course, Ashley agreed. On Saturday morning, we headed over to their house.

Ashley opened up the back door, and we were greeted by their little dog.

Ashley asked me, "Can you grab the dog food from the laundry room?" 

"Sure," I replied as I grabbed the dogs bowl next to the door. 

I headed into the laundry room, just off from the kitchen, Ashley stayed in the kitchen to pet the dog and change the water in its bowl. I located the food in an upper cabinet, above their washer and dryer, and brought it down. As I scooped some food into the dogs bowl, I couldn't help but notice some folded pants, shirts, and one black bra sitting on the top of the dryer. There wasn't anything fancy about the bra, so I didn't think too much about it. I took the bowl back into the kitchen and gave the dog her food. I went back into the laundry room to put the dog's food back into the upper cabinet. That's when I noticed a black string peeking out from under the bra. I looked back into the kitchen, and saw Ashley was on a phone call and was starting to walk into the living room. Curiosity got the best of me as I lifted the bra up. There, I discovered a small pile of g-strings. There was a black one, red one, white one, and a blue one.

"God bless America," I said to myself as I marveled at the small collection.

Then it hit me, I bet the black one is the one Bekah was wearing at the bar when she told Ashley about it on the phone! I picked it up and saw the front had silver glittery stripes on it and the back had a small black triangle.

"Ok, I'll talk to you later," Ashley said as she walked back in the kitchen.

I dropped the g-string and put Bekah's bra back on top. I turned towards the kitchen, Ashley and I locked eyes. I started walking towards her with a bit of a red face.

"What are you doing in there?" Ashley asked with a smirk on her face.

"Nothing," I replied quickly as I headed out the back door.

We headed back to our house and enjoyed the rest of our day. We played a game or two of Catan, the card game, and watched a few episodes of Big Band Theory. As the evening got nearer, we decided to head back to feed the dog again and water their plants.

"Can you water the plants outside? I'll feed the dog," Ashley said to me, once we arrived.

I nodded and got to work while she ran inside. About 15 minutes or so later, I finished watering and wondered where Ashley was. Surely, it didn't take that long to feed the dog. I went inside and didn't see her in the kitchen or living room. I walked down the hall and looked in their master bedroom. To my amazement, Ashley stood in their walk in closet wearing a set of white lingerie. She had on a white corset with a garter belt, lace boy shorts, and white stockings. Her hands were buried in Bekah's panty drawer.

"Ashley! What are you doing?!" I asked in a bit of a freaked out tone.

Ashley looked at me "Oh, hey there! You wouldn't believe how much lingerie Bekah has! I had to try this one on.... and look, it comes with bunny ears!" 

Ashley grabbed the ears from on top of the dresser and put them on her head. There I had in front of me, my very own playboy bunny. It appeared Ashley was just as curious about Bekah's collection as I was.

"You look incredible! So, what do you mean she has a lot of lingerie?"

"Look!" Ashley said as she pulled out 3 drawers of panties and pointed to the row of hangers that had all sorts of lingerie on it.

"Do you remember that evening, a few months back, when you overheard my conversation with Bekah and then we had crazy sex?!" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Remember, I told you that sexy fantasy about snooping in Bekah's drawers and all the panties she must have? Well, it looks like I was right!" Ashley said.

"That naughty girl," I said as I took a closer look at her drawers. Each drawer was a mess of strings, straps, lace, and silk. It was jaw dropping.

Ashley explained "After I fed the dog, I saw the bra I figured you were looking at earlier... I picked it up and saw her g-strings underneath. I was feeling a little naughty; and daring so I headed in here to see what else she had."

I was in disbelief. We've always talked about naughty things like this, but we've never acted on them!

"I wonder how many sex toys they have?!" I asked.

"That's a good question!" Ashley said, as she pushed me aside and headed straight for a night stand.

"You get that side, I'll get this side," she instructed.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" I remarked as I rushed to the other night stand.

"Aww nothing on this side," Ashley said.

"Just condoms and lube on this side." I said, as I inspected the contents of the drawer

"Aww man! That's no fun!" Ashley commented.

The bed looked comfy so I plopped on it in disappointment, "Maybe they took them along on their trip?" I said with a grin.

"Maybe, at least she's got a hot lingerie collection," Ashley said as she crawled on top of me and started to unzip my pants. She looked so incredible in that corset and showed an amazing amount of cleavage as she leaned over me. She smiled as she revealed my black Calvin Klein Steel hip briefs.

"Ooo, I always love these. The waistband is so shiny and sexy," Ashley remarked.

Ashley paused, "wait a sec," she said as she hopped up and went digging through Bekahs drawers. "There they are, I can match you!" she said as she revealed a black Calvin Klein Steel girls thong. She slipped off the lace boy shorts and put them on.

"That's hot!!" I remarked as she spun around to show them off.

"Mmm these are comfy," she said.

"I wonder what Todd wears? Maybe he matches her too?" I asked.

Ashley turned around and opened the other dresser drawer. "Uhh, looks to be all boxer briefs. Hot ones though! Under Armor, Unico, C-IN2, 2xist, and look, Calvin Klein. Sure enough, he does have a pair from the same collection."

"Nice!" I said as Ashley closed the drawer and came back over to me.

"Now where was I?" she asked in a sexy tone.

She came over to me, and started to unbutton my shirt. After each button, she kissed my chest as she made her way closer to my pelvis. The suspense was killing me, each kiss brought chills to my body. She finally reached my cock, and pulled him out. She kissed down my shaft and then licked up to the tip. I watched as her mouth slipped over my cock, and disappeared in her mouth. I closed my eyes, and rested my head back as I enjoyed her sucking over and over. I laid there, and brushed her hair with my fingers as she continued to run her lips up and down me. I opened my eyes and naturally looked at the ceiling. I tilted my head for a second as I stared thinking. Why? Why were there hooks on the ceiling? My mouth opened in amazement as the realization came to me.

"Sex swing!" I blurted.

"What?" Ashley said a bit confused.

I looked at Ashley "Look up, they may not have any sex toys around, but they must have a sex swing."

Ashley ran to the closet and started rummaging around, I went to the floor and started looking under the bed. There was a few boxes and bags that I shuffled around and then I saw straps! My heart was beating so fast. I grabbed the straps and pulled it out.

"Yes!" I screamed as I lifted the straps up to confirm it was indeed a sex swing.

"Eeek!" Ashley squealed. "I've always wanted to try one of these!" she shouted.

I hooked it up to the ceiling and Ashley jumped up on me in excitement. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I held her up. We started making out wildly, and I felt like we were a couple in a magazine with Ashley wearing a hot lingerie set while I had my tight dark blue jeans ripped open in the front and a white unbuttoned shirt, that showed off my abs.

I sat her down on the swing and got her legs in there proper slings. I pulled Bekahs thong to the side, and put my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I swung her a little bit and teased her pussy as the tip of my cock would go in and out of her opening. I pushed my shaft all the way in her once and then backed it out just to make her yearn for more of me. I followed it up with me getting on my knees and began to bury my face in her pussy.

"Oh my God, this feels amazing! I love how you have full control. It feels sexy knowing you can do whatever you want to me," Ashley remarked. 

I sucked on her until her juices were overflowing from her pussy. She squirmed her body around when my tongue flicked across her clit. It was a new feeling for her to have her legs trapped in slings while I ate her out. I put one, and then two fingers into her pussy and started to tug on her g spot. I moved my face up by hers and started to kiss her deeply while I continued to pull on her. She would gasp for air when my lips would wander down her neck,  kissing and sucking her furiously. I knew she was getting close, so I took one of her breasts out of the cup of the corset and started to suck on her nipple while I continued to pull and tug on her pussy as fast as I could.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, AHHHH!" she screamed as she squirmed and shook from an orgasm. She wanted to close her legs so bad, but my body was between them, and they were still spread apart in their slings. For a second I thought she was having a seizure due to all of her shaking. She assured me when she started laughing from all the sensitivity and emotions of her orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided, she took both of her hands and brought my face close to hers, looked me straight in the eyes, and said, "Fuck my brains out, and have your way with me. I want you inside, now!"

I stood up and brought her pussy to my cock, and slipped inside of her. I started pounding her hard, there was something about fucking her at someone else's house, seeing my wife in someone else's lingerie, and using their sex swing. It was so exhilarating, and brought the animal out in me to go wild on her. She had a thrilled smile, and gave off a satisfying emotion from the fun adventure we were having. I loved how the swing brought her body to the perfect height and spread her legs for me to pound away. 

"You liked seeing all that sexy lingerie in the closet, didn't you?! Just imagine Bekah in one of her lace teddies getting fucked by Todd on the bed next to us," Ashley said.

I couldn't take it after Ashley made that comment. I took my cock out of her and started rubbing myself as fast as I could, I felt cum run to the tip of my cock. I didn't cum for a week before this, I wanted my  climax, my cum, to shoot up to her mouth and her breasts. I couldn't hold it any longer, I felt the hot streams of cum burst from the tip of my cock. I made sure the last drops of cum went all over Bekah's Calvin Klein thong. 

Ashley scooped some up with her finger, and put it in her mouth "Looks like we have to run a load of laundry," and then she paused and looked into the corner of the room. "Oh, and say hi to Bekah and Todd from their security camera. It's pointed right at us."

I looked over at the camera and then back at Ashley, "Well, at least we gave them a great show."

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers