Ashley-Nicole's Offer Ch. 03

Story Info
David & Ashley-Nicole continue their fun.
2.5k words
4.59
3.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All peeps in this story are over the age of 18. All characters are fictional, and locations are moderately fictionalized

Thanks to Kenji Sato for his excellent editing, without him this would not have been possible!

yes folks, it's another one of those Roberts Boys! (See my other stories!) Hope you enjoy!

***

'Yep, she was going to,' David told himself, 'she was going to, and for a third time to boot!' David really liked that he could make his lovers cum, but knowing he was doing this to a girl, a bit less than half his age, was like he doubled up on the ol' bucket list! As he had taken a Viagra, getting a stiffy was not the issue, but keeping himself from 'topping out' too soon was. Normally, he could slow himself, or switch positions to slow his roll, but as Ashley-Nicole's lithe form was on top and fucking him, it was a lot tougher.

She was kind of 'twerking' her hips, and was not really looking down at him, as she had before, but rather had her eyes half-closed and almost rolled back, 'huffing' big time. Her hips were moving steadily faster, her muscles were very much tensing, and she was making fast, short movements. Her moans were now little yelps, and David had already decided not to stop her, but to let it roll. She was really too far gone to stop anyway; so, he enjoyed the look, knowing it was his dick was buried inside her doing this. He then added just a tiny 'push' at the right moment, in cycle to her twerking, and it was apparent that it was the nudge Ashley-Nicole needed--she was now going over the edge, and it made David grin, as he held on.

There was something about using her weight to control the build of her orgasm that Ashley-Nicole really liked, and it was that thing that really made her enjoy cowgirl. She had intended to go to reverse, but what was it, she did not know. It was something about the way this older Man had made her move so slowly; it really added to the pleasure. But what was it? What was it that made her be able to cum yet again? Was it feeling every inch of him enter her? Was it how his dick rubbed against her cervix, or the way he played with her exposed clit? No, although, dah-umm...that sure was nice.

Looking down at him, Ashley-Nicole realized what he was. It was that look. That man, damn him. She was on top...but HE was in control all right. For some reason, she found herself willingly submitting to him, and this was NOT her nature. But the way he simply took control, the way he paid attention to her, and that damned little-boy, evil-grin made HER submission just seem natural, and the odd part? She was loving it. There was someone making a wailing noise, and then she realized it was her. She could feel her pussy gushing, it was like she was going over a glorious waterfall. She never knew she could do this a third time; yet, there she was. Her voice was wailing, her booty was spastically twerking, her body was shaking, and she let it overwhelm her.

David could see that this girl was responding to his submission cues. Such a damn shame he did not have more time. David had no dreams of a future with this girl, beyond some fucking and some teaching. He could see that there was a tender side to her, too; so he wasn't out to harm her, just to have some fun and they were both definitely having some. It seemed a shame because he knew that in just a weekend or two, he could have this girl getting wet and, or, cumming at this command.

Hell, he may even be able to train her to squirt. But he had no time to think of that. The realization that, not only was he banging the shit out of a gorgeous woman half his age, combined with how it felt to be inside her, had his balls churning. David felt his hips begin to move involuntarily, and the little push from earlier moved quickly to a jerking motion. He, too, was caught in the same waterfall, and with mighty grunts and a series of jerking pushing motions, he, too, was carried away by the current.

At the end of their writhing and moaning, the two lovers laid there, hanging onto each other, panting. They looked at each other, smiled and got a good laugh. "Three times, that's a hat trick..." Ashley-Nicole said.

"Well, that second round isn't always a go for me," David said, "but WOW was that a great time getting here!" Rolling onto his back, David pulled his little toy with him, and they enjoyed the embrace.

Ashley-Nicole realized what it was that made her enjoy this so much. She would not dare tell him, but she was enjoying giving the power away, and submitting. She had never felt like this before, and it wasn't like she was going to have a life with this guy, who is older than her dad, but she knew she would enjoy learning a thing or two....

"Come on," David said, getting up out of bed, "let's just get a little spray-off shower, then a bit of rest, okay, pet?"

Ashley-Nicole smiled at the 'pet' reference, and let him lead the way. She saw him point at the closet, and without a word, she opened it and got a pair of towels. She also repositioned the bag she had brought with her, to just inside the door. "Little something for after," she explained. Ashley-Nicole took in the naked man in front of her. He was middle-aged, so no, he was not perfectly fit, but he obviously took care of himself. He had a nice body, and his dick, while limp at the moment, still hung in an impressive manner, and part of her felt no shame in fucking him per their arrangement. Without prompting, she walked over, gave her lover a little kiss, then opened the door and started the shower.

David smiled. One day and she was really coming along. Damn his poor timing, he should have hit on her three trips back. David enjoyed taking time to let his girl wrap her hair, then in the shower, he took time to give her a small wash, enjoying caressing her body. She seemed to enjoy it as well, and they even had a small chuckle at how his sperm 'leaked' out of her. "Vasectomy means there won't be as much," he explained. Afterwards, he also enjoyed using the towel to dry off his girl. He also took a minute to suckle her nipples, then liked it, as she, in turn, dried him. At her urging, he returned to the bed, this time peeling off the spread, and getting a duvet from the closet. He had scarcely spread it out, when he heard his pet come in. "A sight for the eyes!" David exclaimed, adding, "little something, hmmm?"

Ashley-Nicole had a bit of a devilish grin. She was wearing a skimpy, little red satin pajama top with spaghetti straps, and matching panties. "Well," she explained, "I called my roommate and asked her to grab my overnight bag, and bring it up to me. This has gone so exceptionally well, so I thought you might like this."

"Indeed..." David responded, and taking her hand, gave her a twirl. "Nice," he observed. Guiding her to the bed, they crawled in, and he enjoyed having his pet snuggle back into him. He was careful to enjoy the feel of her taut skin, the smell of her hair. "Well, Ashley-Nicole, let's rest just a while..." he said softly. Snuggling his dick in at the very base of her ass, it felt nice against her satin panties, and he could feel slumber fast approaching.

Ashley-Nicole just liked that a man was actually appreciating her, it made it easy to submit to him like this. Thoughts swirled 'round her head; how she had gotten there, that she had whored herself out, that the resulting sex was fucking incredible, and that she hoped to get that dick a time or two more before this was said and done. Relaxing, she, too, could feel the slumber of night approach. Vigorous fucking will do that, and pushing back once more against his flaccid cock, she relaxed and fell asleep.

David woke slowly. The fog was slow to clear, and he felt some muscle soreness from all of the activity of yesterday, but he had no issue, knowing where he was. Her warmth and the smell of her hair were first up, followed in lockstep with the feel of her satin panties on his dick. It made him smile...and made it 'firm up' a bit. He could hear her breathing; she was not awake. He gave her a gentle caress, a brush to the side of some hair. Looking around, he could see it was early, as he was ahead of the alarm, which was how he wanted it. He was sure his forty-year-old dick was leaking; it always did when 'firm', and he eased his hips forward a bit, feeling it push against the bit of fabric that separated them. At that, he felt the woman, half his age, start to wake.

Ashley-Nicole dreamt that she was deep underwater, her consciousness brightening with the shallowing of the water. She knew she was in HIS arms, and felt protected, secure, warm and it felt nice to have his arm as part of her pillow; that special something under her ass was especially nice. As she woke, she felt it nudging against her, and thought, 'DAMN that feels good', so she snuggled back into him.

David liked that his pet took immediately to the prompting, and he went to what he knew she would enjoy. He slid his hand down her pajama top, cupping a breast. Shifting his hips, he pulled back, then slid himself forward at that same moment, so she could feel his full length pushed against her. It made him grunt in pleasure, and he withdrew the arm that was under her a bit, brushed and ran his fingers into her hair; he tightened his grip--leaving little doubt, as to his expectations.

Ashley-Nicole's immediate reaction to His aggression was surprising...it was immediate submission. She oddly (or perhaps not so) liked that she was getting manhandled so, and immediately stuck her ass out, while she bowed her back. Him holding her by her hair, made her whimper, and feeling his manhood laying fully against her, made her thirst for it. She was not completely awake, so stretching out one arm, and after a bit of fumbling, she was just able to grasp a tube of lube she had positioned on the table.

David saw her take the lube, and gave a confident, low chuckle. As he pulled her hips tightly against him, David heard her give a small whimper from his releasing of her nipple, so he resumed his holding of her breast. Ashley-Nicole's nipples were actually a bit extended for the smaller breasts she had, and he gave them a light tweak.

"Aaahh..." she said, "How did y-you know that is my weakness?" she asked. "Most guys just ignore them..."

"I like their shape, and I can tell that others have not appreciated your body...or you," David replied. "I told you before, it's about pleasure," he added with a smile, as he slowly gyrated his hips.

"Well...y-you sure know how to deliver it...." Ashley-Nicole responded, then emitted a long, low, moan as David lightly pulled her nipple as he held it.

"This is a really sexy PJ set," David said, as he now shifted his hand to run down her side, the other still holding her head firmly. "Know why I'm glad it's not a tight fit?"

Ashley-Nicole started to ask, "Why--?" but before she could fully get it out, she felt her panties being pulled to the side. She was being fully dominated then--and she loved it. She liked the way he held her head, and she felt his dick, as it first slid along her sex, then began to enter her. Nope, the lube was not needed, and she emitted another loud, wanting moan.

Remembering His question, she responded, "Why do you..." then she got her answer, as she felt her panties being pulled to the side. If Ashley-Nicole thought she was being submissive before, being held firmly by a man her father's age, while having her underwear simply pulled to the side was like magic. As she felt the wide invader begin to push into her, her pussy simply gushed her juices onto it. They were laying on their sides in a spooning position, and Ashley-Nicole found her body was now simply reacting to His input. She was simply a slave to his wants. She felt herself opening to his dick. She was actually a bit sore from yesterday, and so she grunted and her mind tensed a bit, but her body simply surrendered to him.

Unlike yesterday, this was quite forceful. He slid himself fully into her only once, then withdrawing slowly, he paused, then thrust full and firm into her with a grunt; withdraw, pause, thrust...fully into her again, grunting hard each time. She was still being held firmly, and it made her yelp in ecstasy, mingled with a bit of pain. Again...again...AGAIN... HIS pace picked up ever so slightly, and she was now saying, "Ye-Yes-s-s...Ye-Yes-s-s..." to his every powerful thrust. There was a distinct, "Mmmph..." in her voice, in reaction to each thrust. It was due to him bottoming out inside her. Ashley-Nicole knew she was being used, and she instinctively placed her hand on His hip to slow him.

His reaction?

His pace quickened, and Ashley-Nicole was now calling out aloud each time he thrust powerfully into her. She loved it and felt she couldn't take it all at the same time. "Ah-Ah-Ahhh...P-Pl-Please..." she said, in reaction to him pounding her so early this morning.

David smiled confidently. 'Damn my luck,' he thought, 'got this one where I want her, and I have to go.' David was pounding like he owned it, and he had enjoyed his powerful thrusting. He would be able to go for a bit before he dumped his load, so releasing her breast and her hair, he first pushed deeply into her one more time, and holding his dick buried inside her, he began to lightly trace his fingers along her shoulders and her back, making random delicate, light circles. He cooed softly, "My pet likes it soft?" and began to gently gyrate his hips and move in and out of her.

He heard her moan even louder, in reaction. "Yesss..." he continued softly, "My pet does like it soft, too..." As he continued, he saw her look back at him. She was biting her lip and smiling, with pleading eyes. 'DAMN that looks fine' he told himself, and felt himself pulse just a bit. Tucking his own chin, he reined it in.